Friendly Favours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goey
Goey
221 Followers

Tom brings his cock back towards my asshole. He's bigger than before, his size so immense it looks close to bursting. Steve unfastens my bar-restraint and I reach up to play with my clit as Tom enters my gaping ass. His new width causes my ass to stretch around him as he enters. As his large head pushes fully into me I feel my ass grasp it tightly and I orgasm. I shiver as I take his full length; it feels as if he is filling my whole body and as his balls rest against me his cock tenses, I buck against him, forcing all of him deep into me and scream into my gag as my body explodes in pleasure.

He begins to fuck me, and as his speed increases my whole world blurs as I am over taken with orgasmic-bliss. The sound of the world echoes around me, the only thing I can focus on is how full my ass feels, how beautifully used it feels as I constantly orgasm to his long strokes. Eventually the world slowly comes back into focus and I discover Jess is now under me, her tongue gently licking my exhausted clit through her o-ring gag, her face is wet against me and I realise I've sprayed everywhere. The bed is wet under me and my legs are soaked as Tom hammers his cock into me. I feel my wetness splashing onto my own legs every time Tom's balls slap against my body before they rub across Jess's face as his cock withdraws from his thrusts.

Tom begins brutally fucking my ass. I can feel my hole's tenderness as his cock prepares to orgasm. He slows, and I feel him expand slightly inside me, my eyes water as my ass stretches to breaking point, and then his cock pulses as he cums deep inside my anus. Filling it with his seed. I feel his spurts crash against my insides as he floods my ass with cum. His cock pulses inside me, my ass gripping tightly as I orgasm through feeling his within me, as spurt of spurt is shot into my behind.

As his length leaves me, my hole hardly tightens. Gaped and used for such a long and hard fucking it stays wide open. Exhausted I manage to lift myself to my knees, squatting over Jess's forced open mouth. My asshole is so abused I cannot hold Tom's cum in me, there's no need to even push, as it pours out of my ass onto Jess's waiting tongue. The men watch in disbelief as Jess takes her cum filled tongue into her mouth, and swallows. As she swallows my ass continues to leak cum onto her lips and face. Jess smiles at Steve, and then pushes her tongue into my huge gape, lapping up Tom's thick white sperm like a cat. She sucks the last of him out of my wrecked hole and I collapse forward onto the bed. Feeling the cold air kiss my tender hole as I fall into sleep.

Jess lifts from the bed, tonguing my hole deeply one last time before turning to Steve. Steve smiles at her cum splattered face and speaks softly, "You look beautiful my darling" and they kiss passionately.

Goey
Goey
221 Followers
12