Friendly Football for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmanteau
jmanteau
18 Followers

It didn't take long for him to pull the ottoman across the room. With a team that is one point ahead, John gets to keep me until your team scores again. While I was already missing your cock and the comfort of sitting in your lap, John arranged me on my hands and knees in front of him and dove right in to my soaked pussy. Your efforts left me so hot that I was dripping juices down my inner thighs. So, John jumped right in with fingers and tongue. First, he spread my wetness around then he inserted his thumb inside my pussy and a finger into my ass while he pushed his head between my legs and starting sucking my clit. I nearly came but he sensed it and paused his efforts until my body calmed. He intended to prevent my orgasm.

The game started up again but John was still between my legs. I caught you watching him and watching the game then looking over at him again. The game progresses and John hasn't looked up at the screen but loud clammer from the fans pulled him away from his place underneath my pussy. I was half grateful and half disappointed that he stopped. The intensity of his prolonged teasing and the prevention of my orgasm was near painful. He sat back on the couch watching the game and allowed me to relax into a sitting position between his legs. His hand was up underneath me though as he continued to finger fuck my pussy. I was desperate for cock. I looked over at you and you could tell. I saw that mischievous smirk that reflected a knowing that I was being teased relentlessly while I wanted to be fucked by both of you at once.

At half time, the score was the same and John retained possession of me. I asked for a break - something neither of you factored in. I took ten and went to refresh myself in the bathroom. When I returned, John's cock was out and erect as if waiting for me to perch. He actually wanted me to lie on top the ottoman with my legs spread over one end. Then, he pulled my butt to the very edge - actually a little over it and then entered me. The ottoman held me in just the right position for him to kneel and push his cock inside while he watched the game. I could no longer see the screen - only your face and his. John's expression went from sport watching enthusiast to lustful male and back again. He pistoned in and out of my pussy rthymically while the game resumed. You watched the game intently hoping for your team to score again, occasionally watching John's cock disappear inside my pussy.

Suddenly, John pushed into me forcefully and I could hear the commentator and crowd roaring. Someone had the ball and was running toward an end zone. I heard you yell "yes, yes.." and when John pulled out you replaced him inside me before the ottoman moved. The game was really competitive but I had two cocks inches away from my pussy. John sat back on the couch as you knelt in front of me sliding your cock in and out of my pussy while watching the game. Your team pulled ahead by a mere point.

I still could not see the game but I could hear it. Suddenly, you pulled out and John jumped up from his place on the couch. His team scored a touchdown tying the game. Both of you stood over me waiting but the kicker missed the extra point. Now what? I lay there waiting, horny and desperate. The game was tied so does that mean I have to suffer through the next set of plays until a team scores again? I lay back on the ottoman, legs spread. The two of you looked at each other then you reached down and took hold of both my hands pulling me up to a sitting position. I could see both your minds working. Then, a decision was made and John laid down on his back pulling me on top of him. I pushed up on his pelvis attempting to straddle his cock but before I could mount him - you slid your cock across my pussy from behind me. My ass was up in the air in preparation to mount John's cock so as you wet your cock with my pussy..you also spread my ass. Before the ball was in play, your cock was sliding slowly into my ass and pushing me down onto John's cock. I held still for a moment while my body adjusted to both of you. Somehow though - you both knew how to handle this scenario and I became a fulchrum between you. As John pushed in, you pulled slight out and then the reverse occurred. Soon, I was in a state of pure ecstacy induced lust while you both fucked me - literally senseless.

Somewhere in the background droned a football game but I didn't care. Those teams should stay tied so I could have both of you continuing to fuck me.

jmanteau
jmanteau
18 Followers
12