Friendly Gathering Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
123 Followers

"Is he filling you up?" Carla licked her ear.

"Uh huh," René came too.

"Think you can hold it all?" Carla squeezed her titties harder. "Huh?"

René shook her head, as a second and then third wave pounded her body, which forced her to close her eyes again.

As I calmed down, I heard Rochelle scream out. I looked over and saw Rochelle with one leg on the table. I couldn't see under the table, but her titties shook like Jell-O.

René's orgasm subsided, and she fell forward out of Carla's hands and onto my chest. I wraped my arms around her, and she lifted her arms around my neck. "I love you, baby."

She lifted her head, and kissed me deeply. "I love you too."

Mark set the camera down, and went over to Rochelle, "You know I want to suck on your fingers now, right?"

"And you know I have no problem with that," she offered them to him as he knelt by the chair.

Carla grabbed the camera, and took pictures of René's pussy on my dick. I felt my erection slipping out of her, and Carla keeps snapping.

René felt it too. "Can you get us a towel, and set it on the floor?"

I heard Carla move, and then start snapping again. Moments later, I slid out and there was a cascade of our cum that rushed out.

"Too fuckin' much!" Carla snapped more pictures.

"You know we probably won't be able to post half of these," Mark laughed.

"Well, it'll be one helluva private collection!" I swat René's ass.

She pointed her finger at me, "I told you to stop that!"

"Who needs a drink before we move on to Carla's photos?"

We all needed something. René kissed me again, then moved off me. She grabbed the towel from the floor to catch any remnants. She tossed me one to use on my nuts and dick; René had left me very juicy.

We all stood in the kitchen, no longer self-conscious about our bodies, and drank. I commented that we were back at the scene of the crime, and we all laughed. This night had taken us to wonderful, and scary places. But it isn't quite over.

"What did you want to do for your pics," Mark asked Carla.

She shrugged, "Me in the bathtub, or shower maybe."

"I had an idea," Rochelle spoke up, "but René will need to be cool with it too."

"Oh, just put me on the spot like that? Thanks," she laughed. "After all this, you gonna set me up to be the wet blanket."

"Would you be cool with Deron touching her?"

René grinned, "Maybe."

"We have this video where two guys are undressing and fondling a woman on a couch."

"Y'all have adult videos?" I held my heart in mock shock.

"They're hers," Mark pointed to Rochelle. "I found them in her shoeboxes."

"Shut up," she laughed. "They go on to fuck her, of course, but I was thinking we can recreate that opening part for Carla."

"That sounds kinda hot," René smiled, then she whispered in Rochelle's ear.

"We can do that," she nodded. "Y'all go in the living room, I'll be right in," Rochelle trotted upstairs.

"What's she going to get?" Carla and Mark asked.

"Y'all just go have a seat," René grabbed Carla's arm as she went past.

"Would you be okay if Mark and Deron both had a little fun with you?"

I slowed down so I could hear more.

"What kind of fun?"

"You know every man in here wanted to get his hands on you, and we know it to. So for your pictures, we're going to make t hat happen. Is that all right?"

Carla lowered her voice, "Are you sure you're okay with that?"

"If I wasn't okay with it, I would not have brought it up."

"Let's get this party started," Rochelle bounced back downstairs, with a wifebeater and a spray bottle in her hand. "Y'all sit over on the couch," she directed Mark and I.

"Put your panties back on with this," Rochelle handed the wifebeater to her, and went to the kitchen, "then sit in between them."

Mark and I quickly made room for Carla.

René asked, "How obedient can you two be?"

Our eyes were locked on Carla's titties, as they swayed while she pulled her panties up.

René snapped her fingers to get our attention, "Do we need to shut this down before we start?"

"Huh?"

"I asked how obedient can you two be?"

"What you mean?"

"Can you do what we say – nothing more, nothing less?"

Carla pulled the wifebeater down, and our attention went to what René was asking.

"Yeah."

Rochelle came back into the living room, with the spray bottle full of water. Carla nervously sat between us. Rochelle gave the bottle to René, and got situated with the camera directly in front of us. Rochelle looked through the camera, then asked Carla to sit on a couple of pillows so she would be a little higher than she was now. We helped Carla get, and sit on some pillows – which put her breasts almost at our shoulders.

"Perfect," Rochelle starts taking pictures. "Relax, so you at least look like you are enjoying yourself."

"Remember, we're not going to have them do anything we aren't cool with."

"I just haven't been with two guys before," Carla grinned.

"Ever fantasize about it?" René asked.

Mark and I gave each other a quick look that spoke volumes to each other – we couldn't believe our luck, we wondered how far our wives would let us go, and we warn each other not to fuck the moment up.

"Well, yeah."

"Touch her breasts, guys," Rochelle directs.

"What did you imagine would happen?" René asked.

I cup and squeeze her whole right breast, while Mark makes circles on her left nipple.

Carla took a deep breath, and shook her head.

"Nothing we've said or do is leaving this room; trust that."

She took another deep breath, which pushes her breasts into our hands more, and closes her eyes.

"It would happen at my job, in my boss' office."

"Put your arms around them," Rochelle keeps snapping.

"You're in your bosses office, go on."

Carla raises her arms, and puts them on the top of the cushions, "There would be a major deal he was close to closing, but there would be language in the contract he didn't want the other party to notice."

"So how would you come into play?"

"I'm the distraction," Carla sighs.

René motioned for us to move our hands so she could spray the wifebeater. She doesn't stop until her nipples were visible through the material. As if her nipples aren't already hard enough, they draw up and poke out even more. Carla clutches the cushions as Mark and I go back to playing with her titties.

"Put your legs over top of theirs."

Carla lifts her left leg over Mark's legs, and then her right over mine.

"Great! Go ahead and rub her legs too, guys."

Mark keeps teasing her nipples, and I let my hand trail down to her mid-thigh. She trembled a little as I gave her a gentle squeeze. I moved my hand back and forth, inching closer to her panty-covered pussy each time. Carla closed her eyes again, and bit her lip.

"So, how are you the distraction?"

"I, uh," she started moving her body to our manipulations, "he asked me to come in and take notes on their final conversations. I come in the room in a black, sheer blouse, unbuttoned low enough to display my cleavage."

"Okay, rip the shirt open," Rochelle said. "I've already cut a slit at the top. Carla, you look down at what they are doing."

I pulled my side, and Mark pulled his. The shirt ripped open like it was on a jagged zipper.

"That's hot!" Rochelle looked away from the camera for a second.

René came and sprayed Carla's chest a few more times, then gave me a kiss before stepping back.

I went back to rubbing her thigh, and took a chance on leaning over to suck her wet nipple. Carla moaned as her body trembled a little harder than the last time.

Rochelle moved to get a better angle of my lips on Carla's nipple, "Oh yeah."

Hearing no protests, I backed off a little to run the tip of my tongue around her areola; it drew up so tight, it was bumpy.

"Bite it," Carla whispered. "Bite it."

I got her nipple between my teeth, and applied pressure.

"Mmm, bite it," she whispered louder.

I applied more pressure than I am comfortable with, and Carla cried out.

"Yessss!"

René told me to move my hand from her knee to her pussy. It was like René had sprayed her down there too. I could feel Carla's wetness through her panties and her hair. I pushed my finger under her to rub across her clit. She began moaning and pushing her pussy into my hand.

"Mark, pulled her panty to the side."

I felt Mark's hand reaching for the band, then pulling it aside. I took my mouth off her nipple to look at René as I touched Carla's pussy. René was leaning back in a chair, with her leg up on the arm. She was gently petting her pussy while keeping her eyes on me. I blew her a kiss, and she smiled. I took that as my cue to part Carla's hairy lips to get to her clit. It was protruding, and she shuddered at the first touch.

"What happens next, Carla?" René asked.

She's too lost in the moment to answer right away.

"Make her cum, baby, so she can answer me," René laughed.

Mark leaned in to bite her left nipple. I bit her right one as I rubbed her clit. I built up in intensity until she popped.

"Oh shit," she screamed as her orgasm made her body shake and jump.

"Lean back, guys!" Rochelle snapped pictures. "Damn, why isn't' this a video camera?"

I kept my hand on her pussy, and my finger on her clit. Carla's orgasm hit a peak, then she slumped back. I smeared her cum on her nipples for Mark and I to lick off.

"Thank you guys," Carla smiled when she could talk normal again.

"Thank you," Mark sat back from her nipple.

Carla brought her arms off the cushion, and I leaned back too.

Rochelle stood up, "I can't wait to see these!"

"I can't wait to hear how her fantasy ended," René kept petting herself.

Carla rubbed our dicks, "The client is too distracted by my titties to pay attention to the contract. As I'm taking notes, I moved around so that my nipple falls out."

"Y'all give her what she's reaching for," Rochelle directed.

I pulled off my boxer briefs, and Carla fished Mark's dick out of his boxers. She stroked them both as she finished her story, "My boss says he can throw my blouse in the deal if the client signs right now. The client scribbles his name, and my blouse comes off. They drink champagne off my nipples to celebrate, and then fuck me for the next hour or so."

Rochelle started taking pictures, and René started moaning.

Carla squeezed and pumped our dicks as she talked, "They lick me, and spank me, and I lose count of how many times they make me cum. It ends with me riding the client on the couch, and my boss comes over and buries his dick in my ass."

I shot a short stream in the air, then the rest of my cum oozed out over Carla's fist. She pumped harder, until I was dry – which was when Mark explodes. I opened my eyes just in time to see René squeeze her legs around her hand and tremble through an orgasm.

Rochelle snaped a few more pictures, then puted the camera down. She licked Marks cum off Carla's knuckles, then sucked his dick.

Carla let go of me, got off the couch, and knelt behind Rochelle to rub her clit, "Make him cum again, girl!"

Rochelle spread her knees, and sloppily sucked Mark's dick.

My eyes bugged at the scene. "René, I need you to get over here," I got up. She came to me; I turned her around to face the action, and I pushed her down to her knees. I got on my knees, and drove my dick into her from behind.

"Oooooooooooh shit!" René moaned as I hit her bottom – literally and figuratively.

There was a mixture of moans, screams, slaps, and names being called as we gave into the debauchery of the moment. Rochelle took her mouth off Mark's dick to scream at the fury with which Carla was rubbing her clit. She kept her fist around his dick, and pumped it hard as she had an orgasm. Mark gave up any cum he had left, and pulled her hand off him. They all turned their attention to us for the few minutes it took for me to plant whatever seed I had left in René's orgasmic pussy. I slumped over on her back until I caught my breath.

Slowly we all began to move and separate ourselves, each of us checking with one another to make sure everyone was all right.

"I don't know about y'all," Mark stretched, "but I'm hungry as a mutha fuck!"

Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
123 Followers
12