Friendly Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took her right nipple and proceeded to do the same thing, though this time Tess remained perfectly still.

"Very good, Tess. You are a quick learner. I am very proud of you." Tess beamed at the compliment.

"Now Tess, you are to receive fifty five swats. I want you to drape yourself over my lap with your head facing to my right. You are not to do anything to prevent me from swatting your ass in any way. If at anytime you make that mistake we will add another ten swats to your punishment. Further, you are to count each stroke for me and you are to thank me for each one. Failure to do so will require us to start over from the beginning. Before I do so, I have one more thing to add." With that Jason took out the heavy sets of keys and attached them to the binder clamps. A sharp jolt of pain coursed through her boobs, but she did not make a move or a sound.

When Tess had positioned herself correctly, Jason couldn't help himself and massaged her buttocks. He leaned down and kissed each firm cheek. He couldn't believe what he was really about to do. He just knew that she absolutely needed this. She needed this from him.

Grabbing the hairbrush Jason raised his left hand and began with the first swat. It landed squarely on her left cheeks. Tess jumped a little from the suddenness to the sting. Her first instinct was to rub her bottom, but she knew better. "One, sir. Thank you sir." she said.

As Jason continued administering her corporal punishment, Tess began to moan. Within ten strokes she had her first orgasm. Not only was Jason's leg getting soaked but so was the brush. Half way through the punishment Jason stopped to take a good look at his work. His pant leg was soaked with her cum. When he stuck his two of his fingers in her pussy she let out a deep moan and came once again bucking on his lap with wild abandon. He pulled the butt plug from her ass and shoved it directly in her mouth. "Do not drop it when you count each stroke."

As he began the swats again it took all of Tess' concentration to mumble out the count and to thank him without letting the butt plug fall from her mouth. At this point the orgasms came one after another. As one was beginning to wane another was started. Tess had never experienced anything like this at all in her life.

When it was finally over Jason rubbed her bright red ass for at least the next ten minutes. He gingerly kissed the spots that needed some extra attention. When he was done, he removed the butt plug from her mouth and set it on the side table. He pulled her up to him and embraced her in a warm loving hug that made her feel safe. She finally felt that she could let go of the guilt that had been haunting her. All was forgiven.

12