Friendly Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept licking my chest, but progressed downward, toward her hand and my cock, following the treasure trail. Each time her tongue flicked against my bare skin, I twitched, as it shot tingles in all directions. She got to my cock, and licked it from the bottom of the balls, all the way to my head. I groaned in pleasure as her tongue passed between my balls. She then slide my shaft into her mouth, sucking on the head. My dick was already rock hard again, despite cumming only moments before. As she sucked on my head, she ran her hand up and down my cock, sucking the cum off the head off. She then flicked her tongue against the sensitive head, and my back arched slightly from the sudden pleasure. She plunged my cock into her throat, getting about half of it in, before having to draw out. Her beautiful red hair bobbed up and down on my dick, as she sucked cum off it. Her tongue rolled around my hard shaft, and I love every time her soft tongue rubbed against my rock hard cock. I felt another orgasm building, and I propped myself up on my elbows. She must've felt a difference too, because she started sucking faster. The cum built up in my cock for what seemed like forever, and I was dying to let it out. It finally exploded from the end of my shaft into her mouth. She choked and coughed, and cum leaked from between her lips.

"Sorry..." I said apologetically. She took my dick out of her mouth, and gazed up at me with her big green eyes. A string of cum connected her mouth and my dick. Without saying another word, she plunged her mouth back onto my cock, and sucked it clean, swallowing every drop of the white sticky cum.

"Guess I went from a virgin, to a total slut, didn't I?

"Ya, I guess you did." I said. Victoria crawled up toward my chest, her legs straddling my hips. She pressed her nipples against my chest. She thrust her hips downward, and rubbed her pussy against my semi-hard dick.

"I love fucking you..." She whispered as she rubbed her cunt on my cock. "I'm your innocent little whore now... and this whore needs a cock inside her again..." She brushed her nipples against my chest, and let out a moan. "Ooh... I'm gonna ride you..." She got onto her knees, and positioned her pussy over my now hard dick. "You ready for me to fuck you for a change, baby?" She asked, her voice laced with sexy ecstacy. I just nodded.

She slowly guided my dick into her, pressing it into her warm, tight cunt. One hand she placed on her breast, as she opened her mouth in a silent moan. She drew herself up, before allowing herself to fall back down onto my cock. Her tight, wet cunt lips slide around my cock, sucking it back in each time she pulled up again. She started riding me faster and faster, her tits pulsing up and down as she bounced. She put her hands in her hair, and inhaled sharply through gritted teeth. I felt my orgasm began to grow again.

"Get off..." I said, not wanting to cum in her.

"No... it feels so good..." She kept riding my cock, and I tried to hold in my cum.

"I'm gonna cum..." I said.

"Me too... I- I-I... I'm cumming!" She exclaimed. She tensed her legs, and her back arc. She let out a long moan, and more pussy juice exploded onto my cock. She sank back down, until I was all the way in her. Then, my cock pulsed out gobs of hot cum into her pussy. Victoria finally collapsed onto me, exhausted from fucking for so long. She rolled off of me, and then placed a hand on my stomach.

"I just realized something..." she said to me.

"What's that?"

"You just took my virginity, and never kissed my once."

I smiled. "Come here, you." I held her closely and kissed her passionately on the lips. After a few minutes, we parted. "What about your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Who cares. I'm going to dump him."

"Yeah." I smiled. After a few seconds of non awkward silence, I spoke. "Well. We got all summer ahead of us it looks like."

"Yeah..." Victoria said, smiling mischievously. "At least we'll have something to do."

-After the fuck fest, she cleaned out her pussy, and we got lucky and she wasn't pregnant.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok, for first submission, not without it's flaws though.

Obviously this was not written by a female, if it were the sex would have been slow to build up and gentle. Most girls wouldn't enjoy being pounded in and out like an engine turning maximum rpm's. If you were female, you would have been keenly aware of the fact that having just had your hymen brutally torn through by a "baseball bat" that your vagina would be much too sore to have rough sex. Agree with the other comment of seven and a half inches being just a bit of a stretch, average is average and most guys are just that. Had this been the work of a female the act of sex would have been much more tender and loving. About the slut part, you could have indicated that the act of sex had ignited Victoria's sexual appetite making her hunger for the feast she wished to come. Maybe girls have changed, but still hard to believe that any girl wishes to be known as a slut after her first sexual encounter, I wouldn't (and I have a pretty hungry sexual appetite). Try thinking out the perspective of the charactors from a female and male point of view. Otherwise not too bad for a first submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very hot

very very hot. i came almost everytime they did. loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago

overall i loved it. the massage scene was great. the asshole boyfriend made it better but i think you could have been a little more romantic/gentle for her first time. and saved the im ur slut bit for a second or third hookup. but overall very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Story

It made me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good start

This was a good story, for a first time writer. You've got some pretty good character development, plus you didn't just go into the sex like some new erotica writers do. You'll get better the more you write, but I would say pass it by one of the volunteer editors, they are great people who are always willing to help and they give great suggestions.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
David's First Time The head cheerleader needs a tutor.in First Time
Delivery Guy Pizza guy makes the delivery of his life.in First Time
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories