Friendly Neighbors

Story Info
He gets a lot of free shows; what should he do?
7.5k words
4.76
87.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to the neighborhood!"

I looked over the fence to see a friendly face holding a bottle of beer.

"My name's Carl. Here, have a beer."

And with that gesture, a close friendship was born. Carl and Danielle welcomed me into their lives, hosting me for dinner at least once a week. I had bought the house as a way to avoid the uncertainty of a landlord, so I spent some time tending the yard and other chores. I really liked my job and intended to stay in the area a while.

Carl and Danielle were a couple of years older and made an attractive couple. Their affection showed in a casual arm draped around one another or how they leaned into each other when they were seated on the sofa. They enjoyed life and introduced me into their circle of friends, an adventurous gang who did everything from art galleries to mountain biking trips.

As I got to know them, they opened up about their life and relationship together. One evening I was in their house and looking over their movie collection. You can always learn a lot by what you find in movies, books, and music. Near one end of the rack, I noticed a group of more steamy titles, then a set in foreign languages.

"We go for some romantic and sizzling titles at times," Carl explained.

"Nothing wrong with that," I replied. "I've seen several of these. Sharon Stone is hot. I wish sex on film was more common and natural in America."

"Oh, and why is that?" Danielle had wandered in, a glass of wine in her hand.

"A lot of movies are about relationships, and sex is a big part of relationships. Why leave it out? Besides, it's fun to watch."

"Ah-hah, the real motivation emerges."

"And you're above such coarse temptations?"

"Carl uses these to get me all hot and bothered. He's a very happy man when he does." Danielle wasn't backing down.

"Exactly," I replied. "America needs more hot and bothered women."

Carl and Danielle burst out laughing.

That conversation broke the ice, and Carl and Danielle opened up to me about their sex life. I learned that they kept a private stash of erotic videos. They loaned me one as I was going home one evening.

"Better have a towel handy. I can't watch this without cumming at least twice," Danielle instructed as I walked out the door.

Carl just nodded. "She's a keeper," he said, draping an arm around his wife.

I stopped by the next morning.

"I came twice last night and once this morning. I need to get this thing out of my sight before I hurt myself."

Carl laughed. Danielle looked at me inquisitively.

"What made it so hot for you?"

"They were in love, and really cared for each other. Most porn is too impersonal and mechanical. This was romantic and intense. They were both so...committed? abandoned? I don't know how to say it, but it was incredibly hot. Where did you get that? I haven't seen anything like it."

"A friend," Carl explained. "There's a couple of private clubs around that believe people should have sex education that's affirmative, romantic, and instructive. Most of us learn by fumbling our way through it. Why leave something so important to chance?"

"Totally," I agreed. "If you want to be good at golf, you take golf lessons. If you want to be good at making love, you're kind of on your own."

"At least practicing is fun," Danielle offered, and we all laughed.

Over the next couple of weeks, they offered me a couple more videos. "Our price is that you have to tell us what you like about each one," Danielle said.

I did. I also learned that the club requested that people keep the videos on disc, so they wouldn't migrate to the internet.

"They don't sell these discs, so there's minimum regulation or legal exposure involved. The couples are real. They're not ashamed, but things can sometimes turn ugly when bigoted people get involved. So they keep it to a club of like-minded people. We're kind of associate members, who watch the discs but haven't contributed anything yet. Haven't found the guts so far."

"I can see that. Its a big step."

"So what did you like about this one?" Danielle inquired.

"I really get off watching a women orgasm. And I like them unafraid to get what they want. So when she reached down to play with herself while she was riding him, it got to me. She came hard, and so did I."

"We both like that part," Carl said.

"Go on. You know you want to say it," Danielle prodded.

"Danielle learned a trick or two from that video."

I looked at Danielle, who flushed. So did I. My cock was tenting my shorts. There was nothing I could do about it.

"Alright. Enough spilling about my sex life. Let's get back to making dinner."

We all pitched in and enjoyed the rest of the evening, but there was a sexual undertone in the room. Carl saw me to the door, and I stopped on the way out.

"Danielle is amazing. You're lucky to have her."

"Don't I know it. I think I'm getting lucky in a few minutes."

"Enjoy."

I walked over to my place and could almost feel the romantic waves coming off their house.

A few days later, Carl stopped by for a beer. We were on my back deck, looking over the view.

"Do you mind if I ask something personal?" he asked.

"I've already admitted I jack off to videos from my neighbors, so I'm probably okay with it."

"Well this is something like that. I've told you that we haven't made a video for the club. But we've both admitted we like showing off. We just want it to be more discreet right now. Danielle suggested I ask you if you want to be the audience."

"Are you serious? That would be fucking volcanic. You sure you're okay with that?"

Carl laughed. "Yeah. I know Dani's hot. I kind of like it when other men admire her. We both trust you."

"You're on, then."

Carl got up to go. "We figured that you'd say yes. Why don't you come over for dinner and a show Saturday night?"

"I'll be there."

"One more thing. Danielle said that seeing a body like hers, you'll want to play with yourself. It's okay. In fact, we expect you to."

I felt my face getting hot. "Ummm, thanks Carl."

He laughed and clapped me on the shoulder on his way out.

Saturday evening, we enjoyed a great dinner with a sense of anticipation in the air. Danielle wore a shirt and skirt that were sexy without being revealing. She and Carl rubbed against each other whenever they had a chance.

After we had cleared the plates, they brought out a couple of sheets.

"This might keep the furniture a little cleaner, don't you think?" Danielle teased as she threw me a sheet for the chair.

We sat down, and they started making out. Instantly, I felt heat all over my skin, and my cock jolted in my shorts. I had seen many couples making out before, but I knew where this was headed. Carl feathered Danielle's long brunette hair through his fingers as he tenderly explored her lips. She sighed in appreciation.

Soon, his hands started roaming her body, and she sensuously writhed to his touch. When he cupped her breasts, it hit me that this was the most intimate thing I had ever seen with my own eyes. Danielle pulled Carl's head tight and shoved her tongue deep into his mouth.

Carl's hands wandered to the hem of her shirt, and she raised her arms so he could pull it off her. Her tight abdomen revealed itself, then the swell of her breasts encased in a sheer, black bra. The shirt came off and she leaned back again, ready for his hands to roam.

My eyes eagerly devoured Dani's body. Her breasts were fantastic, straining at the sheer material. Her dark areola showed through, but the best part was her rigid nipples that forced the stretchy cloth to conform around them. It wasn't long before Carl's hands found them, twisting at the hard nubs and causing Danielle to moan in pleasure.

Soon, he was working the bra clasp, and her breasts tumbled free. Oh man, Dani was hot. Her breasts sat proud on her chest, and her nipples could cut glass. This show was turning her on.

Carl's fingers ranged over her sensitive breasts, no doubt stimulating her erogenous zones that he had discovered over many years of exploring. Danielle continued to encourage him with her gasps and sighs.

Carl's lips traced down Dani's jawline to her throat, and she moaned in submission. Clearly, she was sensitive there. His fingers closed over a nipple as he nuzzled her neck. Danielle twisted under him, lost in a world of sensation. Her legs parted slightly, and I could just see the signs of a grinding motion in her hips.

A wave of warmth suffused my body. When making love myself, my passion closely followed my partner's. Now that I was watching, the same thing happened with Danielle. She was in full heat, and my nervous system responded over every inch of my body.

Carl's hands ranged down to her hips, and she lifted up to allow him to work the skirt off. He got it off her and went back to work. His head ranged down her chest, and after a period of teasing, he closed his lips over a nipple.

"Yesss," Dani encouraged. One of Carl's hands wandered down to roam over her legs, caressing and gently teasing them apart. Then his fingers stopped and moved up to the hem of her panties.

I held my breath. Was Dani really going to let him take them off? Her hips raised off the sofa, and I got my answer. Carl pulled the sheer material off her legs, and then pushed them apart, hooking a knee over the arm of the sofa.

Dani moaned as her hot, wet sex opened to my gaze. Carl knew his wife's hot buttons, and being the naked center of attention was one of them. She had shaved herself bare, so nothing was hidden. Swollen outer lips cradled an inner set glistening with arousal. The flushed hood of her clit completed the picture.

I felt another wave of heat as Dani's passion washed over me. I got a lesson in the power of clothing as the mismatch amplified the erotic energy. On the one hand, Danielle was in the submissive role, completely naked and open to two men's gaze. On the other hand, she was the one being pleasured, like a queen with erotic courtiers to service her.

Carl's lips made love to her nipples as his hands roamed downward again. They teased all around her pussy, making her squirm but never going further. Finally, Carl kissed his way down her abdomen, then he shifted to his knees in front of her. Danielle smiled because she knew she was about to be the object of some serious pussy worship.

Carl nuzzled his way in, kissing up Dani's thighs, causing her to squirm and shudder. Then he grazed her lower lips, and she lolled her head back, lost in the sensations. Carl took his time getting her warmed up. Finally, he moved higher to lash her clit. Dani's head snapped down, and her eyes caught mine. They were intoxicated with lust, and they pulled me into her world, stripped of everything but boundless pleasure.

Satisfied that I was ranging along with her, she dropped her eyes down to Carl's busy tongue and watched him take her to orgasm. Her body writhed under him, her muscles tensing like a coiled spring. Her breath came in gasps until she held it, straining to the breaking point. She squeezed her eyes shut and then exploded, groaning in relief as waves of pleasure rolled through her body.

I watched, spellbound, and felt responsive waves of icy heat wash beneath my skin. Dani's orgasm had connected to me in some way. It was so real and so powerful-just like she was in my arms, and I was completely present with her experience.

Carl sustained her through the afterglow, lightly caressing her pussy with his tongue. I watched her body purr like a cat as she experienced a prolonged journey back to earth. When she recovered, she pulled Carl up for a kiss, then set him down and straddled his lap. Between kisses, she unbuttoned, unzipped, and undid her way through his clothing, finally leaving him naked with his cock waving in the air.

Back astride him, she twisted her hips and ground her pussy along his cock. My breath caught in my throat. Even though they had invited me to watch them have sex, it was still hard to believe that they were really going to do it in front of me. With a start, I realized that I had been rubbing my cock through my jeans. With the volcanic scene in front of me, I decided to give my aching member some relief and quietly worked the zipper down. I slid my jeans and boxers over my hips and lightly encircled my raging hard-on.

Using some sixth sense, Danielle chose that moment to turn her head and look at me.

"Yes, Bruce, get yourself off!" she hissed. She grabbed Carl's cock, placed it at her opening, and sensuously sank down, slinking her body over him while she latched her lips onto his.

No longer worried about being quiet, I kicked my shoes off and pulled my jeans over my feet, my eyes never leaving the scene in front of me. I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head, knowing that I would soon be spurting all over my chest.

Danielle continued her erotic dance in Carl's lap. His hands glided over her body, stroking all the sensitive spots that take years to understand fully. They connected at so many levels: man to woman, lover to beloved, soul to soul, husband to wife. They made love with tenderness and passion, but also with a blazing intensity that radiated over to me. My skin sizzled in response, and my body learned a lesson in lovemaking that would guide me far into the future.

Danielle reveled in every drop of sensation. Her breasts dragged along Carl's chest, her body shivered in his hands, her pussy squeezed and bathed his cock, and her lips expressed everything with his. When she sensed Carl getting closer, she guided a hand down her side and between her legs. My cock jolted to see her get what she wanted.

Their passion connected completely to me. With great effort, Dani kept her pace moderate, stretching out the tension for all of us. Carl's body stiffened under her while his breathing came in labored gasps. He kept going higher until he crushed her body to his and howled into her mouth. His hips jerked with each shot into her body, and his moans were those of everlasting gratitude. Danielle rode out his orgasm, capturing every bit of her lover's pleasure, then she leaned back and went to work on her pussy, her fingers a blur between her legs. Carl's fingers latched onto her extended nipples, and he twisted firmly. Danielle's body jerked in response, and she let out a shuddering moan.

With a few more grinds into Carl's lap, she threw her head back and yelled out as the spasms wracked her body. At that moment, the semen pooling in my balls erupted, and I howled out my release as jets of cum shot over my chest. Icy fire washed over me, shooting all the way to my toes. It was more than an epic orgasm; it was a deep connection that would change my ideas of love forever.

We all returned to earth, and Carl and Danielle gently kissed their mutual love and appreciation to each other. She eventually rose off his lap and settled beside him, her lips still deeply connected to his. Finally, their lips separated, and they both looked over to me.

I wondered if there would be some awkwardness at this point, but their happy, sated, caring looks dispelled any concern.

"Bruce, thank you for sharing that with us," Danielle said.

"I don't think you should be thanking me. That was amazing; loving, tender, passionate, but also unbelievably hot. I learned a few things about making love watching you two."

"Maybe you can show us what you learned sometime?" Carl asked.

"I'd love to, but I have to find a girlfriend first."

"Just let the waves coming off of you now be more a part of what you share with others. Women will notice; trust me," Danielle continued.

And somehow, my body absorbed that lesson, and it was reinforced in the coming months as Carl and Danielle invited me over every two or three weeks to share in their lovemaking. I saw them in every position and every relationship to each other. Both of them were not only comfortable, but truly enjoyed the interplay of mutual aggressive and passive roles. Their mutual confidence rubbed off on me, and I became more relaxed and natural in my interactions with women. Just as important, watching them together sensitized me to the signals that passed between them, and I started to notice those signals flashing in my own life as well.

When I got the invitation to the party hosted by an acquaintance, I figured I could put those new skills to good use.

Her eyes caught mine for a brief second across the room, then returned to her group. I hadn't seen her before, but this was a party where I only knew a few people. I checked her out. She stood tall and confident, with sleek black hair. Her athletic build rose up to an exotic face, with what looked like some Asian ancestry in her features and coloring. My breath caught in my throat; I was captivated.

"Do you know who that tall, black-haired lady is?" I asked my group.

"You mean Michelle?" one of my female friends replied, looking over. "She's caught your eye?"

"Yes, she has."

"She's quite a catch. Besides beautiful, she's extremely smart, accomplished, and in possession of a wicked sense of humor. She consults for several businesses in town and is in high demand. She's also very perceptive," my friend added, changing tone. "She knows we're talking about her. Also, did you notice her foot pointed right at us? You might have caught her attention as well. Shall I introduce you?"

"I would be in your debt."

"If I can get you connected with Michelle, I'll have to think about what you owe me. It will be big." The other members of our circle laughed.

"Let's see what we can do," she said, steering me over. Michelle looked up with an amused expression as we walked up, like she knew what we had been talking about.

"Michelle, I'd like you to meet Bruce Tanner. I think you both share an interest in running and other outdoor pursuits, so I thought you could bore each other about shoes or wicking fabrics or some such nonsense."

Michelle and her group laughed.

"Pleasure to meet you, Bruce. Let me introduce you to the rest of our group here, so you have a little more to talk about than sweat."

We all laughed again, and Michelle effortlessly integrated me into the group and the conversation. I caught a few more signals she sent my way, and I returned some of my own. Everything I saw in her continued to attract me.

One by one, our group diminished until it was just Michelle and me. We continued an animated conversation, and suddenly I realized that a lot of time had passed.

"Michelle, I feel like I'm violating the first rule of parties by hogging your attention and failing to mingle. Would you like to continue this conversation over dinner one evening?"

"I'd love to, Bruce. Let's exchange numbers."

We did and reluctantly separated. Later that evening, the friend who introduced me found me again.

"How did my introduction go?"

"Well enough that as a gentleman, I'm now on a news blackout."

We both laughed, and a sixth sense told me to look up. Michelle winked and returned her attention to her group.

Of course, I called the next day. I described some plans for dinner next weekend, and Michelle eagerly accepted.

"By the way, I heard about your 'news blackout' policy. I'm flattered and impressed."

"Let me know how you want me to handle that in the future. I'm certainly not ashamed to go out with you, but I tend to follow the lady's lead in sharing these type of things."

"Follow my lead, huh? And where else can I get you to follow my lead?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

We both laughed.

Dinner that weekend turned into another date, which led to yet another. We made love for the first time, and Michelle impressed as much in bed as she did out of it. After dinner at her place one evening, she looked up.