Friendly Relief

Story Info
New solutions to intercourse difficulties.
3.6k words
3.82
33.3k
19
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stenvis
stenvis
22 Followers

After 20 plus years of marriage, you know your spouse - the great, the good, the odd and everything in between. There's not much that can surprise you to the point of shock because you are actually one psyche in 2 bodies. That is why the story that follows blew me away because I never knew or sensed this was going on inside her fantasies.

As your marriage climbs in years, your body also ages as well. Sometimes the changes are expected or even good, but sometimes the changes can be life changing in the negative sense. After menopause, Emma had changes that were not so good. As with many women, intercourse became painful. After several doctor visits, it was determined that some medication and daily stretching with a vaginal dilator would alleviate the discomfort. Emma needed to bring some measurements to get the right sized dilator. She brought some string to bed so she could mark my penis for girth and length. This was great fun since she had to first make me hard, and then handle my cock to get the measurements. I am always up for my wife to be touching my cock!

At the time, we did not know anything about penis size stats, but when Emma gave the strings with the measurements, the doctor selected the dilators. Handing the dilators over, the doctor remarked that size does matter and mine was on the bigger end of the size charts. She said the dilator sizes chosen were large and extra-large to get to the right stretch. However, Emma would need to work up through a couple of smaller sizes in order to make penetration pleasurable again. The doctor also prescribed some medications to help with allowing penetration to be more pleasurable.

After months of doing stretches with intent and determination, Emma had finally reached the large size. It was not 100% comfortable, but at least it was bearable. We were ready to try intercourse.

So, the night finally arrived and we were both excited. We spent time getting each other aroused and ready for penetration. After some gentle teasing and rubbing of my cock on Emma's cunt lips, we started a slow insertion. After a couple of inches were in, we stopped to allow for the vaginal muscles to relax. After a few more minutes, we reached full penetration. A couple of thrusts were enough though. The pain was still present. This was not good! It had been over 3 years since we had a full-on fuck session. We both were crushed and severely disappointed.

So, what do you do?? As a couple, we made vows to love and honor, so you figure out alternatives to penis in vagina sex. After this failed attempt, we tried multiple things to keep our sex lives active. Some of these were more daring than other things we had tried before. But you can only do so much in the areas of mutual masturbation, oral sex (including face sitting) and prostate stimulation using an Eros. For my conservative wife, the desire for satisfying sex started to override fears that previously drove her to the traditional and unadventurous positions more as time went on.

As it became a bit more difficult to find things that were fun and exciting even with this expanded list, I decided we should try something that would hopefully stimulate Emma's sexual imagination. I gave Emma instructions to write out fantasies that excited her. This would be a challenge since being very sexual (i.e. does not think of sex very often). She was given time alone one afternoon to relax; meditate or whatever to write out some fantasies. Most importantly, she knew there would be no judgement on her fantasy; she should just write whatever would make her excited. If she needed resources to jump start ideas, I encouraged to do so - whatever sources she felt would help.

We never got to hear her fantasy as she was not ready to share just yet, but she certainly was voracious in her sexual appetite. Emma grabbed me and stripped me fast so she could get to my cock. However, her goal was my butt. She had our sex toys already pulled out. Aggressively (and uncharacteristically), she rolled me over and lifted me up so I was on hands and knees. She then lubed up the Eros and inserted it. During this, she was furiously rubbing her clit. She then got behind me, grabbed my hips and pretended to fuck me in the ass with the Eros inside me. Doing this she had another small orgasm, Clearly she was enjoying the Eros on me more than usual. She came hard and several more times. It was the hottest sex in years!

Fast forward to a day out at the beach and dinner with friends, Dana and Mark. After being at the beach, we were sitting around enjoying cocktails and conversations before diner. We talked about all sorts of things from sports to travel to work. Then Dana asked a conversation stopping question - "Oh, I never asked you, how was your afternoon fantasy tryst?" Not sure what she was talking about, I looked puzzled. Emma just looked down and little uncomfortable. Then she quietly blurted out "Fine." But Dana pushed a bit more, "Oh...so are we not taking about this?" Still not knowing exactly what was happening, I sat silent. Emma continued though. "No, we need to talk about something else."

Ok - so WTF?? Dana then explained how Emma called to pick her brain on a good fantasy. Before getting to that point Emma divulged her issues with getting fucked by me. Subsequently, Dana and Emma came up with a good fantasy for Emma to use in her fantasy log.

However, more than just the fantasy to use for a story was discussed. This was apparent when Dana opened up a bit more to lay out what was planned and agreed to by her and Emma. Dana then shocked me with what she said next. "Well, Emma and I agreed that you should not suffer anymore. After almost 4 years without a good fuck, you need to fuck someone - me."

Wow!! I froze with a look of a deer in headlights. I had no idea what to say to that. I NEVER considered or dreamed of something like this. What do you say to something that flies in the face of being faithful to your spouse??

In addition, I was really bewildered. How can a sexually conservative wife agree to something like this?? I had difficulty getting her to allow the Eros, so where did this come from. Now with the fucking of our friend being offered, could I even take it to the next level?

In the silence, Dana broke the quiet stillness. "This is something that the three of us talked about before offering it to you and we all agreed that it would be fun, different, and exciting while also enriching our friendship."

After thinking about this for while I asked Emma, "So, you talked about this already and you are ok if I do this?"

Emma answered curtly: "Yes." But she was looking down at the floor when she said this.

"So, was this your idea?"

Again, without looking at me: "Yes - kind of. Part of a brainstorm with Dana the time you asked for my fantasy."

"Would love to hear more details, but that can come later. Now, let me ask you, would you feel comfortable if I said you could fuck someone else with a dick that might fit more comfortably in your vagina?"

Emma looked at me directly and said, "Yes, I would like that."

"Well, can I think about this a bit? It's a big surprise for me and not something that I have given any thought to. However, given that you all are for it, there is no real reasons except my own beliefs that are holding me back. But it is still a stretch for me."

Dana and Emma almost spoke at the same time and said "Ok" Both looking at me intently with encouraging eyes.

"Ohh, something else, actually 2 something elses. Mark, what are your thoughts in all this? You have been very quiet during this whole thing."

After a brief pause, Mark answered, "You know, this was a big surprise to me as well. However, this is something that I am okay with, because, if your cock is as big as Emma has told Dana, then I am happy for Dana to finally be stuffed with a bigger cock than mine so she can enjoy a good fuck. For as long as we have been married, I have felt inadequate because my cock is not large at 5 inches long and 2 ½ inches around. Dana has always affirmed that it was no big deal and not to worry about it. She married me for more than my cock size. However, I could tell a bigger cock would feel better for her. In fact, we have even tried extenders - but that just is not the same."

"So now my other question is for Dana. How do you know you can handle me without issue?"

Dana explained, "Emma told me about her issues and how she is trying to fix this by inserting dilators to stretch her vagina. So, one weekend, she gave me her large and extra-large dilators to try. To tell you the truth, these felt really good! They are not much different than my dildo that I like to use."

"Ok, good to know."

After another round of drinks was almost gone, Dana came back to me with a shrugging look and asked whether I made up my mind. Looking over at my wife, she was intently staring at me with begging eyes - clearly wanting to hear an affirmative answer.

So, I took a deep breath. "Ok, I am really flattered by this offer and truly grateful that my wife and friends were thinking of me at this strange juncture in my sex life. However, if this is going to happen, Dana and I will be naked and seeing each other for the first time without clothes. In fact, Dana would be the first woman that I have seen naked since being married to Emma. That is a big deal that brings mixed emotions of guilt, fear, and excitement... So, to mitigate this emotional complexity, I would only proceed if Mark and Emma were present in the room ... naked, and fully exposed. If those conditions are acceptable to all three of you, then I am willing to go ahead with this, this...whatever we should call it."

Dana just about jumped up and down while saying "Absolutely yes!"

Mark just shook his head in agreement with a soft yes.

Emma was the last to speak. "Oh good! This sounds like fun! Count me in. I was worried that you would not want to do this." Was this my conservative wife???

Apparently, the three of them had indeed been thinking about this for some time. With my fucking of Dana being agreed upon, the sexual tension seemed to jump to the point where you could almost feel the smoldering intensity in the room.

Now, when to do this was the last thing to cover. Since travel schedules impacted us all, it turned out that it would not be until the next month. We would convene at Mark and Dana's for lunch and drinks followed by Dana and I doing it. Simple, straight forward.

Over the next 4 weeks, all I could think about was this impending fuck-fest. Half scared, half excited. Will I be able to have a hard on? Will I be embarrassed in front of another woman with Emma watching? Will anyone get cold feet and back out? How to we all get undressed? What happens if I cum before I start fucking Dana? Or cum too fast when I do get in her? Will she enjoy it? ARRRGH. I just wanted this day to get here!!

The day finally arrives and we head to Mark and Dana's. Things start normal enough. Greetings, hugs, cheek kisses, small talk. We grab a bite and move to drinks. But you could tell, everyone just wants to get going on our fuck-fest.

Putting any awkwardness aside, we all move to the deck to continue our conversations and drinks - it is clear no one is really thinking about the content of the conversation going on - we are all pre-occupied as to what is to come. To get things going, I slip off my sneakers, socks, and sweatpants to get down to my swimsuit and t-shirt. Mark follows by also pulling off his wind pants and long-sleeved shirt. This leaves him bare chested in his swimsuit. The ladies look a little timid as they sit there fully clothed. By this time, I am hard as a rock in anticipation with a prick-tent forming in my swimsuit - adjusting the raging hard-on in clear sight of everyone, they all know I am ready. Mark also has some bulging going on. Slowly, I see both ladies remove their footwear. Nothing more for now, but you can see that the wheels are spinning as to what comes off next.

After a few jokes and barbs at each other, I go to get some more drinks for everyone. While in the house, I casually drop my suit so I can come bearing drinks in the buff. My hard-on is reaching for the sky while I walk onto the deck for all to see. Emma sees me first and cannot believe I actually took the next step to making this a reality. Dana turns to see what made Emma's eyes open so wide - when she sees me, she seems to be licking her lips to hold the drool back. She then says "Emma wasn't kidding. You have a nice package."

Mark is the last to turn to me. He jumps up to help with the drinks, coincidentally showing off the outline of his hard-on. I hand him the beers and walk over to Emma to hand her a drink. She teasingly brushes my cock while reaching for her drink. I almost lose it right then and there because I am so excited being naked in front of everyone.

I then walk over to Dana and hand her a drink. Taking the queue from Emma, she delicately caresses my cock with her finger tips while reaching for her beverage. This sensation feels so good, that I moan with pleasure and my cock is glistening with a few drops of pre-cum.

Emma and Dana excuse themselves to go to the bathroom. Mark takes this as his strip off point and gets buck naked while the ladies are away. He tells me he has never been harder, hotter, or more horny than from what has been going on so far. I tell him that I agree and how I almost came when Emma and Dana touched my cock ever so lightly.

The ladies finally return. They have taken this time to also strip naked themselves. As they walk out onto the deck, Mark and I stare with great admiration at the women we married. Their fabulous bodies exposed for our indulgence. Although not seemingly possible, my cock strained more to grow larger with such beautiful women in front of me.

Now with all of us outside, looking at each other - undressed and exposed - it feels rather naughty with the possibility of someone seeing us. We are all silent taking it all in. Each one is gazing at each other with eyes full of lust. This is too much and I now have pre-cum slowly oozing from the tip of my cock. As I rub the top of my cock to clean it, I slowly put my finger into my mouth to taste the sweet nectar. Emma and Dana watch me and seem to both do a phantom lick as well. Mark takes the hint and gives his cock a couple of short pulls on his cock to coax out some pre-cum of his own. Mark rubs the pre-cum over his cock and shivers as he rolls the wetness over the head. Dana watches her husband doing this and slides a finger into her pussy to pull it out wet so she can rub her clit. Dana looked like she was going to bring herself to orgasm by masturbating, but stops to announce, she would like to retreat to the bedroom before she needs to take care of things herself here on the deck. So, we all follow her into the bedroom - a line of naked bodies seemingly tied together by an invisible string so we do not stray and miss what is to come.

Dana and I go straight for the bed. The sheets are already pulled back for us to be free to fuck. Mark and Emma take seats in the corner. Each one on their own chaise lounge watching us intently in anticipation of what is about to transpire.

As I lay on my back, I bring Dana on top of me. As she straddles me, I feel her pussy on my cock for the first time. I instruct her to slide her clit up and down my cock to wet it as well as play with her growing clitoris. While holding her hips firmly, she slides up and down with tender pressure delivering an incredible sensation to my cock causing me to moan. This is getting her more excited as well and she starts to moan with pleasure. While this is going on, I can see Mark pulling on his cock in approval. Although I cannot see all of Emma, it is clear that she has one hand on her clit and rubbing it.

Finally, I ask Dana if she is ready to fuck. She grunts yes and easily slides onto my pulsating cock with her dripping pussy. She is soaking wet and easily bottoms out on my cock. Once filled to the hilt, she moans and says she loves the feeling of my cock taking over her pussy. For me, this sensation of a woman thoroughly enjoying a good fuck on my cock is one that I have not experienced in over 5 years. Now that I am doing it again, I also realize just how much I enjoy this feeling and how much I suppressed my desires over the years. Dana starts to move up and down on my cock, pulling it with her pussy muscles effectively massaging it. I am completely drenched with her pussy juice. As she rides with greater intensity, you could hear a delayed fuck noise in the room. As I peer around Dana, I see Emma riding Mark's cock in reverse cowgirl so they could both watch Dana and I. This is just too much for me. The visual and physical stimulation is too much. I have to cum and yell "I'm cumming! Don't Stop!" for all to hear. As I explode into Dana, she is rubbing her clit and coming as well. At the conclusion of our orgasms, Dana collapses into my arms as I lay beneath her.

Then from the corner of the room, we hear a voice clearly commanding, "Now suck your cum from her pussy." Was that my wife???? Holy crap, something flipped that conservative woman to the wild side. Not to disappoint her, I start to slide down to position Dana on my face. She complies and moves to sit my face with her cunt pressing on my lips. I start to lick and suck her clit. After a few quick sucks, cum starts to arrive into my mouth. Dana raises herself to allow a stream to flow from her pussy. This has been a long-time fantasy of mine - pussy cream pie - but was afraid Emma would have thought I was perverted and would leave me. So here I am now having pussy cream pie from another woman with my wife watching me. How fucked is that??

Being the first time tasting my own cum, I was surprised how it tasted. A little sweet, but not like anything really. Dana rises over my head again to feed me a more cum from her cunt with it oozing down to my lips. Greedily I lap up my cum from Dana's pussy. She pushes hard onto my face to increase the sensations and cums again.

Mark and Emma must have been able to see the cum leaking into my mouth from where they sat because I heard Emma moan with the satisfaction of a good cum while Mark was shouting how he was also cumming now. Glancing over, I can see Mark filling Emma with his cock and frequent thrusts.

Emma relaxes and lays back on Mark with his cock still inside her. I can see his cum running down his cock. Eventually he has reverted to a more flaccid state and his cock slips out, flicking cum onto the floor and chaise. Emma moans with a contented groan of contentment.

We all have reached a state of complete and utter relaxation. With a collective sigh of satisfaction, we start to chuckle thinking about what just happened. Dana was the first to speak. "This was the hottest thing I have ever done. Mark and I never would have done this before. I am so happy that we could all share in this exhilarating experience."

The three of us all agree in unison.

stenvis
stenvis
22 Followers