Friendly Surprise Ch. 2

Story Info
Asian wife lives out a double penetration fantasy.
1.1k words
4.37
79.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
INXS
INXS
46 Followers

Chapter 2: New Year's Eve

Here is what happened on New Year's Eve. My beautiful Korean wife decided she felt like making another fantasy come true for both of us. She is new to the adventurous experiences but we both have enjoyed them(very much)so far! Of course Ron was included since we are both comfortable with him and trust him. My wife and I invited Ron over for dinner and fun.

Again I made sure there was plenty of wine for my wife. We enjoyed a relaxing dinner talking, my wife totally relaxed. After dinner we wondered what to do next, since we recently lost all of our stuff in a burglary (TV, VCR, and even our computer) all we could do was play some CDs on our portable boombox. I got out some cards and suggested strip poker. Soon we were all pretty much into the game my wife was down to her bra and panties, Ron in his pants only and myself, I was naked(I'm a terrible poker player). After the next two hands, my wife was out of her clothes completely much to Ron and my delight. When she lost the next hand I told her she had to perform what ever the winner asked. Since Ron won he told her he wanted to eat her pussy. They both looked to me and I of course said, "Do what the champ wants!"

My wife got up and walked over to the table on Ron's side. She sat on the table in front of him and spread her legs wide for him. I could see her pussy already dripping from her excitement as Ron buried his face into her. My wife turned and watched my expression as Ron noisily lapped at her wet pussy. I could see the that she was enjoying Ron's attention as I began stroking my hard cock. My wife hitched her legs up around Ron's shoulders her back arching as she approached climax. By this time Ron had lost his pants and was stroking himself as he worked his tongue into my wife's pussy. She cried out as she came grabbing Ron's head and holding it hard into her pussy.

She looked at both of us then smiled as she said it was time to make some fantasies come true. She told Ron to lay down on the rug, which he immediately did. She straddled him and, as he began playing with her tits, slowly lowered herself onto his cock. The whole time watching my face as I watched hers. She began pumping Ron at a furious pace as he lay back squeezing and fondling her bouncing breasts. Then she leaned forward on all fours, Ron's cock still deep in her pussy, and she told me to come over to them.

My wife's ass was up in the air her legs spread around Ron's. I moved in between them positioning myself to enter my wife from behind. Her ass and pussy were soaking wet, I could see her moisture dripping down Ron's cock. I rubbed my dick into the wetness then slid it into her pussy with Ron's dick. She let out a little yelp then pushed herself back onto both our cocks, taking them both into her. It felt weird feeling Ron's dick against mine in her pussy but watching her pump back and forth against us was turning me on.

After about a minute of double pumping my wife's pussy, I slid my dick out and pressed it against her ass. She began pushing back against me slowly easing my wet cock into her ass. God was she tight. It was the first time we had ever done this and she was moaning at both the discomfort and the pleasure it was causing her. After a moment I was all the way in and could feel Ron's cock moving inside her as well as he began thrusting. Slowly at first the with increasing tempo I began doing the same while my wife screamed out in pleasure. She was bucking against us tits slapping against Ron's chest as we double dicked her. I felt my balls slapping against Ron's as we both fucked wildly.

At one point I imagined the neighbors calling the cops because of my wife's cries but soon forgot about it as I approached orgasm. By the spasms of my wife's body I could tell she was already there. I felt Ron pull my wife onto his cock and hold her as he released deep inside of her beautiful cunt. I let go filling her ass with my cum. I pulled out of her ass gushing cum all over her ass and onto Ron. As soon as I pulled out she collapsed on to Ron, kissing him deeply as I went towards to bathroom to clean off.

When I came back she was between Ron's legs sucking on his slowing reviving cock. Ron look at me and said, "She says it's my turn to fuck her ass!" My wife drew away from Ron and kneeling in front of me began deep throating my already hard cock. When she felt how hard she had gotten me she pulled me down onto the floor and slipped my dick into her steaming cum filled pussy. God she felt great. She leaned down and began kissing me while I felt Ron move in behind her and between our legs. She yelped and bit down on my lip as I felt Ron's cock slip into her ass. I could feel him inside her as she pushed back onto both of us. Ron and I both began thrusting into my wife again she was screaming and moaning for us to "do her, harder, faster, more!"

I felt her pussy tighten as she orgasmed again. Soon after both Ron and I let go filling my wife up again. This time she was spent exhausted collapsing onto me as I held her. Ron slipped out of her and went to the restroom. Both my wife and I lay there her on top of me, my shrinking cock still inside her wet, hot pussy.

She kissed me again deeply and said, "Thank you soo much for being such a great husband and giving me everything I need. Happy New Year!"

I looked up and saw that it was indeed a little after 12 midnight. As we lay on the floor, Ron got dressed and thanked us both again for a great night. He said he couldn't believe what a great wife I had and told us if we ever needed him for anything, he was our guy. My wife and I gently made love again after Ron left just enjoying each other.

My wife told me that her female cousin would be coming over in February to stay for a while with us. She said that she would really like to have me do them both. She told me that she already told her cousin about our adventurous attitude and that she is eager to try my stiff cock. I cannot wait till February! Hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed living it.

INXS
INXS
46 Followers