Friendly Surprise Ch. 5

Story Info
Asian wife plays 'Pro' during Vegas vacation.
2.7k words
4.36
43.5k
8
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
INXS
INXS
47 Followers

Well here we are for another adventure! My beautiful, sexy Korean wife never ceases to amaze me in her increasingly sensual fantasies and her desire to see them become reality. She is gorgeous standing 5 ft, 110 lbs., 35C-26-35 all beautiful woman. We had had a number of adventures with friends and family (you gotta read our other stories). This is what happened this last month in Vegas.

We had some time together off of work and my wife had wanted to do a Vegas trip so we made arraignments and headed out Wednesday. We got there in the evening and got our room. As usual there were plenty of men watching her in the Casino as she messed with the slot machines. We went to the room to settle our things in and she told me she wanted to change. She told me to look for her down in the Casino, which I did. After about a half-hour I saw her get off the elevator (I was on a slot nearby waiting) wearing a tight shear black mini-dress. It formed around every curve with fabric shear enough to see her that she wasn't wearing underwear. Her nipples and furry little mound showing discretely for anyone willing to look (especially in a bright light) and there were a lot of men looking as she made her way to the lounge bar on 4 inch black pumps.

I watched her take a seat at a small table on a stool crossing her lucious legs. No longer paying much attention to my slot machine, I continued going through the motions so that I wouldn't have to move. I had a really good vantagepoint to watch my wife. She looked like a classy high priced call girl the way she was dressed and carried herself. After a few moments a couple of Asian guys in suits went over to her as she sat sipping a glass of wine. After a few words with her I saw her shake her head no and smile. Both men nodded to her then moved on (I knew that she didn't care much for Asian guys, one of the reasons she married me). I saw a number of guys just checking her out, a few approaching her to be politely turned away.

Finally a group of three guys moved over to her. They were college guys or young corporate types by their looks. They were very clean cut in jeans and polo shirts. Two of them were blond and quite fit looking about 5'10" tall, the third was dark haired kind of dumpy built, a little shorter than the other two with glasses. The bigger of the blond guys started talking to my wife immediately getting a big smile from her. She said something to them and it looked like the big blond dude (later identified as "Russ") began introducing his pals, the other blond ("Brian") and the dark haired friend ("Gabe"). She motioned them to sit and they all did. Russ the bolder one of the group, sat right next to her. I watched a very animate conversation go on at their table.

Drinks were ordered all around my wife having what looked like tequila shooters with the guys. Soon I saw Russ slip his hand onto my wife's upper thigh moving it up towards her bare bush, which I could see, from my position as well as anyone else who happened to be watching. He looked genuinely surprised as his fingers touched what I would guess to be a moist pussy by this time. He kept his hand there while looking at her speaking; she didn't even acknowledge his fingers brushing her pussy discretely.

She soon brushed her hands over Russ's and Brian's upper thighs while shaking her head "yes" then stood up smoothing the front of her short skirt down were Russ hand inadvertently lifted it while he fondled her under the table. She walked towards the elevators expertly shaking her ass, knowing the three were still watching her. I looked back and saw them all watch her board the elevator. They picked up their glasses and toasted each other downing their drinks then high-fiveing each other laughing. They were obviously happy with something that had gone on with my wife.

Soon I heard a page for me to please pick up a house phone, which I quickly did to find my wife (what a surprise) waiting on the line. She asked me to come up to the room as soon as I could cause she had a surprise for me. Since I saw what had happened in the lounge, I already had an idea what it was. When I got to the room I was greeted with a deep tongue kiss from her. She was still dressed to "kill" which I commented on, telling her how luscious she looked. Then she told me that since she knew I enjoyed watching her fuck and get fucked she decided to arrange something for me to enjoy, that is if I wanted it to happen. Curious, I asked her what she had in mind, not letting on that I had seen the events in the lounge. She said that she got the idea to fuck some strange men. This is something we had talked about but had never gone through with, sticking to the safety of guys we both knew (my friends) were clean. She told me that she had arranged for three guys to come up to the room to fuck her.

She said that she had gone down to the lounge earlier (surprise) and that guys thought she was a "hooker". She told me that three nice looking guys had made a pass at her in the lounge. After some drinks and thinking she was a professional, they asked her how much she would take to do all three of them. She said that before she could think, the main guy (Russ) told her he would give her $800.00 for the night. She told me that she was impressed not thinking she was that good looking, and decided to play with them. She told them for the night it would cost $1200.00 and that would be for everything. Surprisingly she said that they immediately agreed and she gave them her room number telling them to come up in a half-hour. She said now you can watch me get fucked and we make more than enough money to pay for our little vacation. She told them that her bodyguard would be there to make sure nothing got rough or out of hand and they said it was fine. So the stage was set so to speak.

I watched my beautiful wife go into the restroom to primp up after she had dimmed the lights in the room and placed a chair off in a corner for her "bodyguard". I could tell she was nervous but judging from the box of condoms on the nightstand knew that she must have planned this before. Soon there was a knock on the door. She came and kissed me deeply again before backing away with a smile saying, "Well it's show time!" She opened the door and the same three guys from the lounge came in. Russ looked over towards me asking her, "Is that him?" She answered, yes and he walked over towards me handing me an envelope (obviously he'd done this kind of thing before). He said that everything was there and then nervously asked if I would be there the whole time. I answered yes. He walked back over towards my wife sitting on the bed talking to Brian and Gabe and spoke to her. After a few moments she stood up, kissing Russ on the lips as he began reaching under her dress to grab her bare ass. She stepped back and pulled the little dress over her head. She stood before her "clients" now naked except for her heels. The guys all stared in fascination at her beautiful little body. She told them to strip, "First come, first served!" They quickly began shedding clothes exposing well-formed bodies and erect cocks for my babe.

She asked who the groom was going to be and Gabe stepped forward (apparently Gabe was getting married and this was his bachelor present). My wife stepped up to him and wrapped her naked body around him, kissing him, her tongue exploring his mouth while his hands roamed her body. She slowly began kissing his neck and chest, lingering on his nipples before continuing down to his rock hard dick. She made a purring sound while one hand stroked his dick softly from base to head, cupping his balls with her free hand. She looked up at Gabe saying,"MMMMMM! Such a nice thick cock. Do you think your fiancée' would mind too much if I had some?"

Gabe immediately reached down running his hands into her hair and pulling her mouth towards his waiting dick. She complied with his desires taking the head of his dick into her lips. She began slowly taking him into her mouth deeper with every motion of her head. Soon she was swallowing every inch of his cock, his hands still guiding her motions. Russ, now moved towards her. He began stroking her tits from behind her while she continued blowing Gabe. She stopped, telling Gabe she wanted him to fuck her now. My wife opened up a condom placing it onto Gabe's hard dick. She then guided him down onto the floor straddling him and slowly lowering herself onto his cock. Within moments she began riding him hard, his hands grabbing and squeezing her tits while she fucked him. I watched Russ now bolder move behind my wife forcing her to bend forward onto Gabe's chest. He already had slipped on a condom and began guiding his long cock into my wife's upraised ass. She cried out as Russ slipped his long (at least 8inch) cock completely into her ass, Gabe still firmly embedded in her pussy. I sat there my cock rock hard watching two guys do what I myself had done to her all to recently with my friends. I felt a slight twinge of jealousy as I watched these young studs fucking my wife silly. I wanted to join in so badly but knew it wasn't part of this plan.

Brain feeling left out knelt down close to her head and she began taking his bare cock into her mouth attempting to concentrate on him as she got pounded by the other two in her pussy and ass. I was going nuts watching her fuck and suck these three guys in wild eager abandon. Soon I saw Russ tense as he blew his load while lodged firmly in her ass. Russ continued rubbing her back and ass as he drew his cock out of her. Moments later I saw my wife sit up on Gabe arching her back, her tits bouncing as she pumped up and down on Gabe's thick cock, fast approaching her own orgasm. Soon her gasps announced the arrival of what looked to be an intense orgasm, Gabe also reached his climax, grabbing onto her hips and pulling her down hard onto his cock making her cry out. As she slid off of Gabe's cock she walked towards Brian bending over in front of him. Brian immediately slipped on a condom and slid into her slick pussy grabbing her ass and pulling her back onto his cock as he fucked her. I watched her, hands on her knee, tits swaying, eyes closed while she took Brian's cock into her. Russ took a position in front of her, pulling her mouth towards his growing cock. She immediately took his bare dick into her mouth swallowing him with every thrust from behind her. Gabe sat on the bed, growing cock in hand watching the show as I was.

Brian pulled out of her, kneeling down and running his tongue into her pussy and ass as he slipped off his condom. He then stood and quickly rammed his bare cock into her pussy. She gasped out loud as she felt his cock ram into her. I couldn't believe I was watching this guy fuck my wife unprotected. After a few moments the shock wore off as I prepared to say something, I saw Brian pull her back all the way onto him as he shot his load deep into her hot pussy. I could see a look of ecstasy on her face as she felt him cumming inside her. Russ began moaning and within moments was filling her mouth with his cum which she tried to swallow most of it running out of her mouth. As Brian pulled out of her she turned over her shoulder and told him,"You BAD boy! How do I know you're clean?" Brian swore up and down that they all were. My wife walked over to the bed pushing Gabe onto his back, straddling him and kissing him while sliding down onto his hard bare cock with her cum filled pussy.

As she sat up to ride him she said," Well if Brian has anything darlin', so will you and your soon to be wife." As she pumped up and down on Gabe's cock he swore he wasn't worried because they were all clean. They continued to fuck hard, my wife riding Gabe like a bronco as he grabbed her tits, pinching her nipples. Soon I saw her arching her back in a familiar way as her gasping sighs announced another orgasm from her. This triggered Gabe to grab her hips and pull her down onto his cock harder with each thrust, finally holding her down on him as he thrust all the way into her and came. She slid off of his cock dripping cum onto him from her filled swollen pussy. She flopped down onto her back with a satisfied sigh. Before she could stretch, Russ moved up between her legs, sliding his uncovered cock into her sopping wet pussy with ease. She immediately accommodated him spreading her legs into the air and grabbing her ankles, allowing her to take Russ completely into her as her fucked her swollen pussy. Gabe played with her tits as Russ pumped away finally grunting with pleasure as he too took his turn at filling my wife's pussy with strange cum.

They continued to take turns having my wife suck their cocks to life then again fucking her for another hour and a half before they all finally got dressed and took their leave of us, thanking my wife for what they called, "The Fuck of Their Lives!" Each guy opened their wallets and left her a generous tip on the nightstand (about another $150 total) before leaving.

After I closed the door I walked over to my cum filled spent wife, semen flowing out of her red swollen pussy and ass. Her tits covered with welts from teeth and fingers. She looked up at me and told me,"My god fucking is hard work! But lord is it satisfying. Come on Honey it's time for me to tip my bodyguard." I started to say "no" because of how sore she must have been but the loving look in her eyes and the raging case of "blue balls" I was feeling changed my mind. After stripping quickly I positioned myself between her legs and easily slipped my cock into her hot swollen cum filled snatch. It was an incredible feeling knowing that my wife's pussy was filled with so much semen.

I continued to gently fuck her thinking about all that I had seen over the last three hours and looking into her loving eyes as I finally came, filling her up with my seed then collapsing into her arms. We stayed like that naked in those cum stained sheets holding each other the rest of the night. In the morning I ran a hot tub and carried my incredibly sore wife to it so she could soak for a long while. Let me tell you, she could barely walk the rest of that day and was walking funny for awhile afterwards (something we both continually cracked up about).

It was a hell of a vacation and my wife made us $1350.00 for something she loves to do for free anyway. God I love this woman!

INXS
INXS
47 Followers