Friendly Surprise Ch. 7

Story Info
Sexy Korean wife keep things in the family.
2.6k words
4.35
43.4k
4
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
INXS
INXS
47 Followers

My Korean wife and I have shared some fantastic experiences over the last ten months since she began showing interest in exploring her sexuality. She has opened up to some amazing sexual acts from two guys exploring her to a four man gang-bang all involving oral, anal, and double penetrations. All this from a woman who until we had met, had only had one male lover (inept from her accounts). She is very pretty with a great body (5ft, 110lbs, 35C-26-35) and sense of humor. Since our last experience, she seems to be getting more comfortable (finally) with her body and sexuality. She continues to expand her desires whenever possible, which leads us to some great adventures, as this next true account will show.

Well, here is our (continuing) adventure. Last Friday my wife's sexy cousin May came to stay with us for the weekend. Every time that fine woman and my sexy wife get together I know something is up. We had a great dinner followed by a movie (Castaway) then we all retired to our bedroom for a fun filled fuck and suck fest that lasted early into Saturday morning. Finally, exhasted, we all fell asleep entwined with one another. I woke up Saturday and spent the day working in the yard (something I sure all husbands hate doing).

As I was working in the back, my wife and May came outside wearing robes. My wife asked me to please set up her freestanding hammock so she and May could work on their tans. I did as she asked and was rewarded by watching her and May slip out of their robes and slather one another's naked bodies with suntan lotion. They then both lay out on the doublewide hammock to catch the hot rays of the sun on their glistening bodies. By this time I was wearing my denim shorts my "yard" boots and an old baseball hat, the temperature was at least 95+ degrees and I was covered in grime and sweat. I continued my work trying to dislodge a particularly stubborn hedge stump when I heard the doorbell ring faintly through the back door.

I glanced over at the girls and saw them both dozing comfortably on their backs looking absolutely delicious. I made my way inside and answered the door, greeting my older brother "Pete". He said he was passing through the neighborhood and decided to kill some time with us.

He saw my filthy state asking my what I had been doing. I told him about my troubles with the stump and he of course immediately volunteered to help. He then asked if I had any grubby clothes he could borrow so he wouldn't get his clothes dirty. I took him to the laundry area and dug out an old cut-off pair of fatigue pants and a tank top. I gave them to him to change into while he continued talking. Pulling his pants off he paused and asked where my wife was. I told him that she and her cousin were outside working on their tans.

By this time I was getting a bit excited because I knew the girls weren't expecting anyone and also, Pete was not aware of the sexually adventurous lifestyle my wife and I had begun enjoying. I could only wait to see what his reaction would be when he saw my nude wife and her cousin lying together on the hammock. When he was done changing, he grabbed a beer from the fridge and followed my outside to the back yard. He was drinking from the beer bottle when his eyes caught sight of my wife and May on the hammock. He shot beer out of his mouth and nose as he choked in surprise, his eyes never leaving the girls.

My wife and May, hearing the noise he made, both sat up. Seeing Pete, my wife covered her tits with one arm while covering her pussy with the other hand. May just smile. Pete began babbling about how sorry he was while looking down at the beer in his hands, his face beet red. My wife glanced at my smiling face and threw her balled up robe at me. Even though I could tell she was still a little embarrassed, she let her arms drop to support her while she sat up like May, letting it all hang out for my brother to see. I knew her sense for sexual adventure would override her embarrassment of one of my family seeing her nude. She told Pete to relax, that it was no big deal they were just working on tans. At that she laid back dropping her sunglasses back into place while May after catching my brother's eye first, followed her lead.

Pete looked at them lying there again then glanced over at me, a look of shock and "something else" on his face. As he got close he punched my upper arm hard saying, "You ass-hole! Why didn't you say something before I walked out here?" I just laughed telling him I just wanted to see him choke on his beer. A serious look came over his face and he asked, "Are you alright with me seeing your wife like that?" I told him, why shouldn't I be, she's doesn't seem to mind. With that he let it go and began trying to help me while sneaking peeks at the girls.

He especially became distracted when they turned over exposing their nicely shaped asses and backs to the sun. Pete leaned close telling me that he had no idea how fuckin' great my wife's little body was and that May looked gorgeous. My wife must have heard him because she put on a little show for him. Getting on her knees on the hammock, her legs slightly parted her ass sticking up and her pussy clearly visible from behind as she "straightened" the towel she was lying on. As she pulled at the corners of the towel, her delicious tits hung down swaying from her efforts before satisfied that it was the way she wanted it, she lay back onto her stomach. I glanced at Pete and saw his eyes riveted on her, his cock making an obvious bulge in the loose fitting shorts. He looked back towards me and just said, "FUCK!"

While we continued working the damn stump loose, the girls both got up, slowly of course, putting on a little show of stretching then slipping their open robes on. They made sure the whole time that we saw them. My wife asked if she could fix us something to eat. Of course a number of crude responses crossed my mind but I just answered, "Yes, please." By this time we had finally succeeded in removing the stump and were both tired. We went into the house and saw the girls making sandwiches in the kitchen, both still wearing only their robes, still opened with nothing on underneath. Pete stood there enjoying the view while making small talk with my wife and May. My wife looked at Pete and said, "You are absolutely filthy Pete. Why don't you guys get cleaned up then come back, we should have the food ready by then."

I led Pete to the shower telling him, "You go first, just rinse off quick then I'll go." When he came out I gave him a pair of boxers I use to sleep/lounge around in and told him to wear them for now to cool off. After a quick cool rinse off I also slipped into a pair of boxers and headed to the kitchen. Pete was sitting at the table enjoying the company of the girls as they set the food down. As we ate, both my wife and May let their robes fall open exposing their breasts as they moved. Pete was in obvious discomfort from pulling out the stump earlier.

Every time he reached for his beer or something on the table, he winced in pain. Since he works normally in computers and isn't usually physical, he was sore. Finally as we finished my wife told Pete she could tell that I had worked him too hard. She said that the least she could do is give him a massage with May's help. Immediately Pete said no, that he was fine but my wife insisted taking his hand as she stood up and leading him into the living room with May and myself following.

Pete's eyes kept drifting to my wife's open robe showing her tits and bush as she lead him motioning for him to lay down on the rug on his stomach. Again he said he was fine, a bulge in his shorts showing he was aroused. My wife again insisted and got him on his stomach. My wife dropped her robe and straddled his waist, leaning forward and rubbing the base of Pete's neck and shoulders, her tits brushing bare across his back as she moved. May after dropping her robe, knelt at Pete's feet and began rubbing them, working up his legs. Pete groaned with obvious pleasure as the women worked his tired muscles.

My wife continued working Pete's back and shoulders while May after spreading his legs knelt between them working Pete's thighs and ass. I watched May grab Pete's shorts and pull them as Pete feeling what she was doing, raised himself enough for her to slip them off. Again, May attacked Pete's now bare ass as my wife continued his shoulders and back.

After a few minutes my wife raise herself up on her knees and told Pete to turn over. Pete embarrassed again said he didn't think that it was a good idea. My wife and May then both got on one side and forcefully turned Pete over letting his rock hard dick spring straight up. My wife laughed telling Pete that she didn't realize he was enjoying his massage that much. Pete didn't know what to say and just smiled laughing nervously. May again got between Pete's legs, spreading them before kneeling between his knees and continuing to rub his legs from shin to thigh. My wife straddled Pete again her knees on each side of his waist as she leaned forward rubbing his shoulders and chest, her tits hanging down brushing against his skin.

By this time I had taken off my shorts and sat on the sofa watching the girls work-up my older brother. I began stroking myself as I watched my wife rubbing his chest, Pete's dick brushing the downy fur of her pussy as she moved on top of him. Pete's eyes were on my wife's face as she rubbed his chest muscles, her moist pussy now pressing down onto his cock as she moved her body back on him. May, now gently running her hands on the insides of Pete's thighs leaned forward and began running her tongue on the inside of his thighs.

Soon May was lapping at Pete's balls causing him to groan. May took Pete's cock into her hands and ran her tongue from his balls to the tip, licking up his pre-cum before shoving Pete's cock completely down her throat for a couple of strokes. May then pressed the tip of Pete's cock against my wife's swollen wet pussy and held it while my wife pushed herself completely onto it. Once Pete's cock completely disappeared into my wife's pussy she sat up and began pumping up and down on it, her head thrown back as she fucked my brother. Pete reached up and grabbed onto my wife's bouncing tits, sitting up to take first one then the other swollen nipples into his mouth as she bucked on his dick.

May with her hands now free, crawled up between my legs and began hungrily swallowing my dick as I watched my brother Pete fuck the hell out of my wife. My wife began moaning and moving in the way she does when she's cumming, her hands grabbing and squeezing her own tits as Pete, now with both his hands on her hips, pulled her down onto his dick with each upward thrust of his hips. My wife screamed out,"Oh YESSS!" as Pete beyond hesitation pulled her down hard onto his cock as he thrust up into her and came deep inside her pussy. May had now stood up and turned her back to me before reaching back and guiding my cock into her sopping wet cunt. I grabbed May by the hips, guiding her as she rode my cock.

As May fucked me I watched my wife collapse forward onto Pete, his dick still firmly implanted in her pussy as she kissed him deeply entwining her tongue with his. Then, while still locked with his lips on hers, she began slowly, deliberately sliding up and down on Pete's softening dick. As I fucked May and watched Pete's cock began to grow into my wife. As Pete hardened they began fucking again. Unable to contain myself I pulled May back onto my cock and fired my load deep into her pussy. As I watched, Pete rolled over with my wife, placing her under him and began pumping furiously. My wife wrapped her legs around Pete's ass and pulled him deeper into her with his thrusts until, unable to hold back, Pete shot another wad deep into her pussy.

Hornier than hell from seeing my wife fuck my brother madly, I lay May down and climbing onto her began fucking her into one of her screaming orgasms while Pete and my wife watched. After shooting a much smaller load than the first into May, I kissed her deeply and passionately in thanks. Then watched as my brother excused himself to go to the restroom. I looked at my wife laying on her back, cum leaking out of her swollen pussy, smiling. "Did you have fun?" I asked her. She stuck one of her fingers into her pussy then licked Pete's cum off of it before saying,"What do you think Sweetheart?" With that May slipped out from under me and began lapping at my wife's pussy. Soon my wife had repositioned herself between May's thighs and was licking my cum out of May's pussy. I left the girls to their fun as I headed for the restroom where Pete was getting dressed.

He look at me embarrassed and said that he was sorry things got outta hand. I looked at him for a moment before laughing and telling him that I didn't mind one bit. I told him that she does whatever makes her feel good and obviously fucking him had hit the spot. If he wanted he could fuck my wife again or May. That's what they enjoy and I always do whatever I can to keep my wife happy. He looked shocked for a moment then smiled and said, "Cool!" I made him promise not to say anything to the rest of my family though because I don't think they would understand. Pete asked me to thank my wife for, "EVERYTHING" before he left since the girls had gone to take a bath and he didn't want to disturb them. It's nice to know my wife can make my family feel so welcome. I had more fun with my wife and May that evening. My wife told me that my brother and I fuck and feel the same to her, which is why she had enjoyed him so much. May added that she wanted a turn next time Pete came over.

What else could I do but say, "Sure!"

INXS
INXS
47 Followers