Friendly Surprise Ch. 8

Story Info
Asian wife cuts loose for the ultimate birthday 'bang'.
4.2k words
4.34
68.6k
7
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well here we are for another adventure! My beautiful, sexy Korean wife never ceases to amaze me in her increasingly sensual fantasies and her desire to see them become reality. She is gorgeous standing 5 ft, 110 lbs., 35C-26-35 all beautiful woman. We had had a number of adventures with friends and family (you gotta read our other stories). Here is our latest little adventure (one I definitely enjoyed)!

* * * * *

Well this weekend we celebrated my wife's birthday in such an erotic way. May, my wife's sexy cousin showed up on Friday night and as is always the case ended up in a wild and wet fuck and suck fest with my wife and I. I got to fuck the both of them twice each. The last time I had May on all fours lapping at my wife's sweet pussy as I fucked her hard from behind. When we finally collapsed exhausted from our activities it was early Saturday morning.

I got up hours before the girls, wondering what May had in store for my wife's birthday. When they finally did get up around 3 pm, they immediately wanted to fuck again. I had no other choice but to join in (it's a tough job). I find May's visits great but a man can only cum so much. Needless to say I am usually tapped out by the time she leaves. After a nice leisurely fuck, I fucked my wife from behind while she did May with one of her toys, May told us we would be visiting Lauren's place again for a "special" Birthday Bash. I watched the girls as they got ready for the night. First they took a bath together cleaning each other thoroughly before coming out and toweling off. As they got ready to dress, May produce the tiniest red dress I had ever seen for my wife. I watched as May helped her into it. Tight, not leaving anything to the imagination, it looked fantastic, the skirt barely covering her exposed pussy and ass. Thinking of her out in public in that dress got me rock hard again. May's outfit was no less revealing; they looked fucking awesome together. Soon we were on our way to Lauren's.

When we arrived, Lauren came out wearing a tiny robe, her huge tits barely restrained as she bounced towards us. She immediately began kissing my wife and May caressing their tits and asses as she did. When she got to me, Lauren grabbed my cock through my pants while exploring my mouth with her tongue. "I am SO glad to see you again! " she said as she withdrew from me. "May and I made some special arrangements for your honey tonight. I can't wait for you to see." With that she led us into the house. She took me to the patio and told me to get comfortable because the birthday activities were going to start soon. I sat on a lounge chair looking at the pool with its fancy waterfall lit only by torchlight. The evening was cool but outdoor heaters made the patio warm. The girls were no-where in sight as I sat by myself. I noticed a sling device hanging from the patio beam in front of me. My wife and I had seen one in an adult catalog before and had thought of buying one but for some reason or other had not.

I heard voices behind me which I recognized as Lauren and May. I turn around to see them leading my wife out onto the patio. My wife was nude, as were the girls, her hands bound together with a black silk scarf blindfolding her. The girls were all glistening with oil on all their gorgeous bodies as they led my wife to the "Sex Swing." They began positioning my wife into the sling, placing her on her back, pussy and ass perfectly exposed beautiful legs up in the air with her feet in stirrups spreading her legs. They left her blindfold on but untied her hands telling her not to take the blindfold off. My wife just giggled nervously asking them what the hell was going on and were exactly was she. Lauren slapped my wife's bare ass and told her to be quiet and not say another word or it would spoil the fun. With that Lauren silently motioned for me to join her in the house while May continued to caress my wife whispering to her as she did.

Once we were inside, Lauren asked me if my wife was still on the pill. "Of course! " I said,"With all the fucking we've been doing lately, especially with other guys, we decided it best."

"Good," Lauren said. She asked if I would let my wife fuck other guys "bare back" and I told her that was the only way my wife liked it. Lauren pressed up against me and told me that she had set up a major gang-bang for my wife. She pressed my hands onto her big juicy tits while telling me that May and she would take care of me while we watched my wife get fucked. I was rock hard and horny as hell thinking about watching my wife get fucked while being serviced by the two sisters.

"How many guys is a major gang-bang?" I asked.

"More than twenty, less than fifty. Some you know, a lot you don't, all of them checked out and clean so there are no problems," Lauren told me.

I was dumbfounded, "More than twenty, less than fifty! "

I thought how the hell is she gonna handle that and do I want her to do this, Hell, does she want to do this! As if reading my thoughts, Lauren told me that it was a fantasy of my wife's to just fuck and fuck and fuck a bunch of guys, no names, no faces, until she couldn't take any more. Lauren said that my wife had told both May and her the same thing, time and time again over the last few months. "Apparently you've created a sexual monster! " Lauren said. We'll stop it when she says she's had enough or if it looks to us like she has. May and I will take care of you through this, we're only for you tonight. With that Lauren kissed me while pulling my clothes off me. Once she undid my pants she kneeled down in front of me. She took my cock into her mouth as it sprang out of my pants as she slid them down. Bobbing up and down my shaft, she pulled off my shoes and pulled my pants completely off. Now nude, Lauren gave my cock another kiss then stood and led me back outside to the lounge chair. "Let's get this party started! " she said before she walked into the house.

I sat there nude now, my dick throbbing from Lauren's attentions and the anticipation of what I was going to see. My wife looked luscious there in the swing and I was soo tempted to go slide my cock into her hot little pussy. May must have noticed to lustful looks I was giving my wife and walked over to me. May sat on a mat placed on the floor by my chair and took my cock into her hands, slowly stroking. I turned as I heard the door open and saw Lauren walk out with a bunch of nude men following her. I immediately recognized my brother "Pete" as well as three of my friends "Ron,""Tom," and "Al." The rest I didn't know although I did recognize one of the four black guys as the dude that fucked my wife last time we were at Lauren's. Lauren grabbed "Pete" and "Ron" by their cocks and led them to my wife, releasing them and motioning towards her.

After a quick glance and smile at me with May's hand around my dick, they fell onto my wife like hungry dogs. "Ron" moved to my wife's head guiding her lips to his cock, which she immediately and expertly began to suck. She had her head over upside down with her hands grabbing onto "Ron's" ass. "Pete" dropped between my wife's open spread legs and buried his tongue into her making her moan with "Ron's" cock in her mouth. After a few moments,"Pete" stood and thrust his cock into my wife to the root. He grabbed onto her suspended ass and began thrusting feverishly into her wet pussy.

Lauren joined May by me. Lauren standing behind me, my head pressed back into her soft tits as she rubbed my shoulders. "Beautiful isn't she?" Lauren said while watching "Pete" starting to tense in orgasm inside of my wife. "Ron" coming moments later as my wife attempted to swallow all his cum. With that, Lauren said,"Boy's, dinner is served! "

The men standing around now swarmed my wife. An Asian guy with an unusually long thick cock slid into her pussy, one of the black guys feeding his cock into her mouth. My wife's hands held two other cocks, pumping them as she sucked and fucked. Other guys positioned to hungrily suck and bite on her tits.

I was overwhelmed watching my wife getting ravaged by the five guys around her while fifteen more stood around her stroking themselves while waiting their turns. May, hot and bothered began sucking my cock. Lauren lowered the back of the lounge chair and as I was positioned flat, straddled my face placing her hot wet pussy on my mouth. I grabbed Lauren's hips pulling her pussy onto my thrusting tongue. I felt May's hot cunt replace her lips as she slid herself onto my cock. Lauren and May leaning into each other over me to kiss and fondle each other's tits. I forgot about my wife as I fucked and sucked on the two Korean Goddesses. I felt Lauren's wetness flood my mouth as she came. I continued to lap up her juices as she continued to ride my tongue.

I felt myself cum hard into May's cunt causing her to spasm atop me in her own orgasm. May slid off my softening cock leaning forward to lick her sister's juices off my face and lips. Lauren knelt between my legs taking my cock into her mouth while fingering May's cum filled pussy. As my cock hardened from Lauren's fantastic attention, May began feeding first one then the other tit into my mouth to suck. May then slid herself over me and began feeding me her cum filled pussy. Lauren in the meanwhile mounted me bucking furiously on my dick. Both sisters rode me again to their orgasms. I had cum soo much over the last few days that nothing came from me, I was at the point where I just stayed hard which was fine with me. As our last tryst came to an end, I joined the sisters on the mat sitting watching my wife.

It seemed that most of the guys present had had a turn at one spot or another. A heavyset Hispanic guy was currently fucking her by now well used pussy while another black guy fed her cock. Two other cocks being pumped by her hands. My wife had cum dripping out of her pussy, off her face and all over her tits and body. As I watched, the handjobs, first one then the other began shooting their loads onto her chest. The black guy grabbed her head and thrust deep into her mouth causing her to gag as her began tensing in orgasm. I could see cum spurting out of the side of her mouth as she tried to swallow it all. As guys came they would walk off the patio back into the house. Lauren saw the puzzled look on my face and told me that was one of the rules she laid down. Once the guy cums, whether mouth, hands, pussy or ass, they had to go. If they didn't, her Samoan friend would urge them to. At this point I noticed the big dude sitting by the door (Lauren's security guy from the last party). It seemed to me like Lauren and May had really thought this thing out. I was totally enjoying myself, sitting with two beautiful nude women while watching my wife make a total nympho out of herself. As the group around my wife dwindled, Lauren got up smiling at me saying,"Time to go get the big boys! " Lauren then went into the house. I looked at May questioningly. May, still playing with my cock said Lauren had a bunch of guys with nine-inch plus dicks for the next batch. I couldn't believe it then I saw Lauren walk out with fifteen guys following her. They all had fucking enormous cocks. There were six black guys, three white guys, four Hispanic guys and two Asian guys.

I watched in awe as the first black dude slid his long cock into my wife's pussy, burying it up to the root before pumping it furiously. One of the giant white cocks slid into her mouth gagging her as it did. I watched in fascination as first one then another enormous dick would disappear into one of my tiny wife's orifices. Cum was in puddles on the floor around my wife as she took one cock after another. Two of the black dudes took turns pounding their cocks into her ass alternating after every five or six thrusts until they both came in her ass. Lauren and May took turns sucking on my cock and feeding me tits, tongues or pussy as this went on. None of the "Long Group" wasted their cocks on hand jobs; they all went for warm wet spots. As the group began shrinking, I imagined the festivities were coming to an end. In answer to my thoughts, Lauren stood up looking at the last two guys of the group getting sucked and fucked to climax, and said,"Be right back sweetheart! "

To my disbelief, she came back out of the house with eleven more guys. Again a mix of race and dick sizes. As the last two "Long Group" finished up, four guys from the next bunch swarmed in taking positions again at my wife's mouth, hands and pussy. My wife just took them all as I watched working them into climax in turn. I was utterly amazed that she could take such use but, as I watched, she did! Lauren had come back to me and as I sat, she got on all fours in front of me. "Fuck me again while you watch," she said over her shoulder. I got behind Lauren sliding my cock into her while grabbing onto her hips to pull her into my thrusts. May lay in front of Lauren so that Lauren would be able to lick her pussy as I fucked her from behind. I kept thrusting into Lauren watching man after man cum in or on my wife. The floor under her wet as a rainstorm from all the cum dripping off or out of her. I felt as if I was approaching orgasm when Lauren slowed my motions and turn to tell me to "save it." I sat back my twitching cock still buried into Lauren's pussy as she continued eating out May. As May moaned in orgasm from Lauren's attentions, Lauren sat up and slid off of my cock leaving my lap wet with her juices. "Almost time for the finale," she said as she walked towards her Samoan security friend.

I watched Lauren kiss the guy deeply then begin to undress him. He was an enormous man, standing about six foot two at least, weighing close to 300 pounds by my guess, thickly muscled with shoulder length hair. As Lauren pulled his pants down, I saw a cock easily over a foot long and thick as beer can spring out. Lauren licked up the large drop of pre-cum that emerged from the huge pulsing head of the cock then kissed it making it look all the more enormous against her small sensuous lips and face. Lauren stood and led him to my wife as the last two guys finished up inside her. Lauren's hand looked tiny around the dude shaft as she led him towards the now open space between my wife's legs. "She is all yours to do whatever you want! "Lauren said as she turned and walked back towards me smiling. "She is gonna love that dick! " Lauren said as she turned and lowered herself onto my cock. I was so entranced by the scene I was watching that I could barely feel Lauren's hot wet pussy engulf my cock.

The Samoan rubbed the tip of his cock on my wife's dripping cum filled pussy, slowly inserting the engorged head between her swollen lips. My wife gasped then screamed as he suddenly thrust his monster cock into her burying it completely. My wife kept gasping,"Oh my GOD! Oh my GOD! " over and over then screamed again as he grabbed her ass roughly for leverage then began pumping the entire length in and out of her cunt. "OWWWWWWWUUUUUHHHHH!! OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! FUCK! MY GOD! OH FUCK! UUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! ,my wife screamed as she took the monster cock into her. I held Lauren against me tight while May kneeled behind me rubbing my shoulders her tits pressed against my back. As my wife continued to cry out, Lauren leaned back and said,"Don't worry Honey, May and I have both had "Sonny's" cock inside us before. He hurts but it's a good fuckin' hurt, you'll see, watch." Even as the words left Lauren's lips I could hear my wife cries echoing what Lauren had said. "FUCK YEEESSSSSSSS!! OH FUCK YEEEEESSSSSS!! OH GOD! FUCK YYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!! " my wife began crying. The Samoan guy lifted my wife up by her ass pounding his huge fucking cock into her grunting,"Yeah you fucking Korean Whore!! You fuckin' take the meat BITCH!! YOU FUCKIN" TAKE IT YOU FUCKIN' KOREAN SLUT ASS WHORE!! " As he yelled at her my wife began screaming back,"I'M YOUR FUCKING WHORE!! FUCK ME HARD!! OH FUCK ME HARD!! OH FUCK YEESSSSSSS!! "

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. I was incredibly aroused, my dick twitching furiously inside of Lauren for release. I'm sure Lauren felt it cause she wrapped her hand around my balls gently sqeezing."Hold on Lover, you're my grand finale. Don't you go off too soon! " Lauren whispered to me. Again my attention went back to my wife as the Samoan lifted her out of the swing, his shaft impaling her as he did. He sat then lay back on another nearby lounge chair my wife firmly atop his fat pole. He pulled off her blindfold grinning as she looked as his thick ample body under her. "COME ON YOU FUCKIN' KOREAN BITCH WHORE, FUCK ME NOW!! , he yelled at her. She began pumping herself up and down riding his monster cock as he reached up and roughly grabbed her tits in his hands, squeezing until she winced in pain, tears streaming from her eyes. She continued riding him hard as he sat up roughly taking her nipples first one then the other into his teeth, biting down hard enough to make her cry out as he did. Lauren again must have sensed my growing concern over how the "Ape" was treating my wife. "Trust me," Lauren said,"She's fine. Sometimes we all being treated like whores." I looked at Lauren surprised and she smiled back, releasing her hold on my balls and slowly sliding up and down on my cock again.

As I enjoyed Lauren's slow sliding fuck, May still pressing her body against my back her arms around my shoulders, we all watched my wife riding the Samoan. My wife continued to buck up and down on the huge cock under her as he squeezed and bit her tits. He suddenly grabbed my wife by her hips thrusting hard and deep into her, "WANT ME TO CUM INSIDE YOUR USED UP PUSSY YOU FUCKIN' WHORE!! " he yelled at her. She screamed as he pulled and thrust himself hard up into her,"YEEESSSSS!! CUM IN ME!! I'M YOUR FUCKING WHORE!! CUM HARD IN ME I'M A WHORE!! UUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! " she began crying out. Again the Samoan pulled her down and thrust hard up into her biting her left tit as he did. The "Beast" was obviously cumming into her pussy as she openly cried now taking everything into her. He collapsed onto his back, eyes closed grunting in satisfaction as he spent himself inside her. When he released his hold on her hips, she leaned backwards crying, tears streaming down her face. She slid off his softening cock a torrent of cum spilling from her red raw pussy and collapsed onto the floor. Red teeth marks showing clearly on her left breast slightly bleeding in spots where the Samoan bit her in climax. Both her tits showing bruises and teeth marks as well as clear handprints on her hips and ass.

The Samoan "Sonny," got up from the lounge chair his cock now a limp seven plus inches and bent down easily lifting my wife off the floor. "Fuckin'A, you are one fine bitch and one hellatious fuck! " he said to her. He kissed her deeply and passionately on the mouth, his cock twitching and beginning to grow again as he did. "Sonny, you came, that's it! You know the rules," Lauren told the Samoan,"Thanks again for the help and see yourself out, it's family only time." Hesitantly "Sonny" put my wife down on the lounge chair, kissed her again on the mouth then walked back towards the house gathering up his things before going in.

Lauren got off me gently slipping my cock out of her. "Well what are you waiting for? Go fuck your wife! " Lauren didn't have to say it twice. My wife watched me as I approached her a smile on her lips. "I can't believe you just did what you did! " I told her. "Are you mad at me?" she asked. "No way. That was the sexiest thing I ever saw! " I said. "Make love to me," she asked. How could I refuse? She opened her legs as I approached, her pussy lips red and swollen, cum pouring out slowly from all the deposits left throughout the night. I asked her if she was sure, her reply a simple,"Yes." I slowly slipped my cock still wet with Lauren's vaginal juices into my wife. Her pussy was incredibly hot, wet and, as could be expected loose from all the use. As I sank into her, she wrapped her legs around me pulling me in and meeting my thrusts with her own. I leaned down kissing her tasting the cum in her mouth from all the cocks she had taken. She winced as I my mouth found her nipples, still sore and tender from the abuse they had taken from the Samoan dude. Soon she was moaning in her familiar way as she approached her peak. Feeling her pussy pulse in a familiar way I met her mounting thrusts coming deep inside her stretched hot cum filled pussy. It felt wonderful hearing her cry out,"OH YES! FILL ME UP BABY! " As we embraced in climax I heard clapping and turn to see Lauren and May laughing as they stood clapping.

12