Friendly Surprise Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cousin you just brought FIFTY guys to orgasm in one way or another! " My mind took a moment to grasp what Lauren had just said as I looked at my wife's face in amazement. I told my wife, "I guess you are a Korean Whore aren't you?" She just started laughing, as did we all. Later after the girls took her and cleaned her up. We cut a Birthday cake for my wife; the significance of the fifty candles not lost to me as my wife blew them all out. When Lauren asked her what she wished for my wife told her nothing that she hadn't already gotten. As we all relaxed nude in the Jacuzzi I asked my wife if she enjoyed herself. She immediately said "Yes" but that fifty cocks is a bit too much, four at most is best, five pushing it. The other girls agreed saying after to much dicking they get kinda numb down there. I asked her about "Sonny" the Samoan and my wife said that while he hurt fucking her he felt incredible. The rough way he fucked her made her horny as hell she said. When I asked if she would do him again anytime soon, she said "No way! " Maybe some other time but not anytime soon. Lauren and May, laughing agreed, saying that much cock is a little hard to handle.

My wife never ceases to amaze my in her desire to experiment with her sexuality. When I asked her jokingly a few days later, after she had recovered, if she would take on fifty guys again, she laughed and looking into my eyes said,"No way! Next time I'll try a HUNDRED! "

FUCK I LOVE MY WOMAN!

12