Friendly Swap Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray was sliding his monster cock in and out of my asshole with ease now. The tight, warm, velvety feeling was obviously pleasing him.

"It feels so good, Terry – my God," he gushed. "I can't . . . can't believe I'm fucking your beautiful ass this way. It's so . . . so tight and soft."

Ray reached around my back and caressed my tits, playing with and squeezing my stiffened nipples, bringing me to the edge of a huge cavern of ecstasy. I felt like I was rushing at 100 miles per hour toward the brink of cliff, which was my orgasm. There was no way to stop it or slow it down, the speed too fast to take everything in.

My body was on fire with sensations. I was rubbing my clit, and Ray was squeezing my tits while his huge cock pummeled my ass in a violent onslaught. Without warning, a tingle started in my feet that quickly spread to my legs and stomach, climbing fast all the way up my body.

"God in heaven, Ray, " I managed, my speech slurred with passion, I'm . . . going . . . to . . .

cum . . . so hard." Ray stuck his finger in my mouth to keep my lips from trembling. I sucked it like a baby with a new pacifier.

Then it hit me all at once, like an explosion that started from the inside out, flogging every nerve like a freight train.

"Oh fuck me, Ray. Fuck . . . meeeeeeeee . . . . ." I cried, actual tears streaming down my face as I climaxed so hard that I nearly bit his finger off.

Ray knew that my asshole would be sensitive after he came, so he pulled out. Spinning around, I took his engorged, lubricated cock between my tits and squeezed them together tightly. His cock was surrounded by warm flesh as he tit fucked me for just a few minutes.

I looked into his soft blue eyes as I seduced him with my words. "C'mon, Ray," I compelled him, "Cum for me baby, I want you to feel as good as you made me feel."

"OK Terry," he said haltingly, his breath coming only in jagged spurts, "get ready . . .

here it . . ." I could tell by the way his cock twitched that Ray's orgasm was launching up his shaft at terminal velocity.

On cue, his fire hose blasted several volleys of thick white seed, hitting me in my hair, on my face, lips and chin. It looked like a pint of cum had hit me – I was covered by it, and loved it!

Ray wiped the sweat off his face. "Thank you, Terry," he said lovingly, "That was wonderful, my friend is one lucky guy."

"And Anna Nicole and I are two lucky girls, " I replied, "to have such wonderful boyfriends, and friends."

There were other experiences in our friendship as well, but eventually we all moved on to other lovers. It's a little sad, looking back now. But the memories will last forever. They are the memories of our youth, a road map of our souls. The sex, the passion, the loyalty, all part of what we were and what we became. Peace.

12