Friendly Visit

Story Info
Young wife pleases their old college friend.
2.5k words
4.05
141.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and I were doing some clothes shopping when out of the blue I got a call from one of our old college friends, Simon. Simon was the first of our friends from our tech school to land a major computer job. He said he was back in town on business for two days and wanted to know if we wanted to hang out and do something. Being a Tuesday night, I told Simon I could work a half day on Wednesday and we could hang out then. I had already requested Thursday off because of a job interview I had on that day. Simon said that was great and he would check back with us as soon as he had found a hotel and unpacked his things. I told Simon that a hotel was nonsense. I invited him to stay the couple of nights at our place and he quickly accepted the invitation. So it was set. Simon would be at our place in a couple of hours and we could catch up and shoot the shit a bit.

As I hung up the phone I headed back to the fitting room area to find Anna and tell her the news. Anna had been trying on some jeans and different tops. As I approached the room she had been changing in, Anna surprised me by opening the door. She was wearing a shear white bra and a pair of apple bottom jeans.

Now is a good time to describe my wife. Anna is tall, about 5' 7", 135 lbs, long brown hair with platinum streaks, a young 18 year old looking face, perfect breasts (not too big not too small, a couple of hands full with perfect dark nipples), long smooth legs, and her greatest asset, her ass. Anna has that ass that isn't too firm like a bodybuilder, but not jiggly like one of the girls you see in a hip-hop video. She just has the perfectly soft, yet firm, heart-shaped ass. I am the only man Anna has ever been with sexually. Though over our years together, Anna has grown quite sexually confident. She was never bashful when talking about sex with her friends. Once she even took me up on a dare in a game of truth-or-dare and flashed all of our friends and then the pizza delivery guy. Most recently I got Anna to attend a nude beach which ended with us having sex out in the ocean. I consider myself lucky to have a woman that is so sexually open, yet so sexually devoted to one person.

"So what do you think of these?" Anna asked as she patted her ass.

"Those are nice, but I think these are perfect," I replied as I walked up behind her and cupped her breasts.

Feeling no resistance from her I went for her bra clasp and quickly let it drop to the floor. Anna turned around and presented her already rock hard nipples which I instantly devoured. I pinched her right nipple with my thumb and forefinger as I sucked on the left one. Anna unbuttoned and wiggled out of the skintight jeans she had just modeled for me. She lightly pushed me back so I could sit on the bench in the fitting room. She lowered her white thong down to her knees and lifted her right leg out of the thong and onto the bench so that her freshly shaved pussy met me at eye level. Slowly I licked Anna from the crack of her ass to the top of her slit. Anna shivered and commanded me to take off my pants.

"Stick that big dick in me, please baby."

I didn't have a big dick but Anna knew how to talk. My dick is about average, between 6 or 6 1/2 inches. I was more proud of the thickness than the length. Anna straddled my cock and began to gyrate like a woman in heat. I grabbed her breasts and kissed her all over her neck and chest. I have never been too good when it comes to stamina, which is why I am lucky I ended up with Anna who can cum within minutes of penetration. No more than three minutes into our sex session Anna began to moan, loudly. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and kissed her deeply in order to quiet her moaning. Another minute and I could hold back no longer. I exploded into my hot wife as she rode me to another orgasm of her own. She collapsed onto me and we sat for a few minutes enjoying the feeling of being in each others' arms. Once our sexual high wore off we realized that we had been quite loud and there was no way other shoppers hadn't heard what had gone on. We quickly got dressed and as nonchalantly as possible in this situation, we left the store and headed home.

Anna and I waited up for Simon until about 11:00. Anna decided that she would take a shower and then head to bed. About 11:20 the door bell rang and I excitedly ran to the door. I peeked out the peep hole just to make sure. There was my old college buddy, he looked good. Simon is about 5' 8", 175 lbs, built real thick and solid. Many people including Anna used to call him "The Rock" because of his resemblance to the WWF wrestler and actor.

"Hey Simon, bro what's up? What took you so long!"

"Man, fuckin' airport couldn't find my bags! But fuck it, it's done man, and it is good to fuckin' see you!"

" Well, come on in man. You thirsty? hungry?"

"Honestly bro, I just need to take a piss, bad! Can I use the bathroom?"

"Oh, yeah. Go ahead. Just down the hall, it's the first door on the right."

Simon put his bags down and headed to the bathroom. I got his bags and began to put them in the spare bedroom when I heard a scream. Oh shit! Anna was taking a shower! Simon came back out of the bathroom with a funky smile on his face.

"I had no idea, man," he said apologetically.

"Oh, I know, it's my fault. I completely forgot she was in there. I didn't hear the water running anymore."

"That's because I just finished and was about to get dressed!" Anna came out wearing a t-shirt and a pair of boy shorts she likes to sleep in. "Well Rock, guess that wasn't exactly the hello you were expecting from me, huh? Come over here and give me a hug." Simon gave Anna a hug and I couldn't help but notice a slight bulge in his pants as they released their hug. I mean Anna was dressed pretty scantily. Her t-shirt showed cleavage at the top and her belly button at the bottom. The boy shorts she wore were practically sprayed on so her ass was on full display. I paid it no attention however as Simon and Anna had more of a brother-sister relationship than anything else. We talked and laughed a bit, but decided to call it a night since I had to get up for work the next day. Simon departed to the spare bedroom and Anna and I headed to our bedroom.

The next day at work I couldn't wait until 12:00 so I could call it a day and spend some time catching up with Simon. I got home and Anna and Simon had planned to have a night in so that we could catch up and get wasted on a couple bottles of Jack Daniels they had bought at the store. They had also rented a few classic movies on VHS for us to watch together once we were too buzzed to do anything else. Citizen Kane for Simon, The Godfather for me, and Gone With the Wind for Anna. The night was great. We just talked about what we had done the past year, what we all had planned for the future and we just had a good time spending quality time together. About 10:00 we were all pretty wasted and Anna especially. She was slurring her words and walking very slowly back and forth to the kitchen to fill up our drinks. We finally put in Gone With the Wind and I began to lightly drift off. I awoke once the first tape of the movie had ended and announced that I had to get to bed. I had an interview and didn't want to look too hung over. I gave Simon a high five and told him he had to come out and visit again real soon. He said he would be in town again in about a month and would stay the entire weekend so we could really have some fun. I told Simon that was great as long as he didn't book a hotel because he was always welcomed to stay at our house. Then I reached down to give Anna a kiss good night and she surprised me by grabbing my face and really going to town. She gave me such a deep and passionate kiss that I knew she was horny, she always got horny when she drank. I broke the kiss, gave her breasts a squeeze and headed to bed.

About two hours passed when I awoke from my sleep to use the bathroom. I was still a little out of it from the alcohol as I walked down the hall to the bathroom. From the hallway there was a bright blue light coming from the living room tv. The movie must have ended and they must have fallen asleep out there, I thought. From the living room you couldn't see anything in the hallway, it was just too dark. But from the hallway, the living room was perfectly lit. I thought I saw something move and I rubbed my eyes to get a clear view. I couldn't believe what I saw. I rubbed my eyes again to make sure the alcohol wasn't messing with me. I took a few steps toward the living room to take in the whole scene before my eyes. There was my wife on her knees, completely naked, giving Simon a blowjob. My mind and my heart were racing. I was upset that they would do this in my own house. I was livid, but the jealousy slowly gave way to another feeling. Without a doubt what I was watching was definitely giving me a major erection.

Anna took Simon's huge cock in her hand and teased the head with her tongue. His cock had to be about 8 inches long and huge around. Anna could barely fit his whole cock in her hand as she softly jerked it up and down. She licked his cock from the tip all the way down to the base repeatedly as if she were licking a frozen popsicle. She flicked her tongue at his balls before taking one of them in her mouth and lightly sucking it in her mouth. Finally after all this teasing Anna took Simon's cock deep into her mouth causing him to moan out loud. She quickened her pace and stroked his cock with her left hand while massaging his balls with her right hand. Simon played with her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples which always drove her wild. Anna was able to take all of Simon's cock down her throat so that her nose touched his stomach. My wife's deep throating ability impressed me and I couldn't resist stroking my cock any longer. I pulled it out and stroked it to the same rhythm that Anna was sucking on Simon's cock.

Simon lifted Anna onto the couch he was sitting on so that her body was now across his body, but she never broke her lock on his cock. Simon spanked her ass with his left hand and then brought it underneath her stomach and down between her legs. He rubbed her thighs for a few moments before finding her sweet wet pussy. She had to be dripping wet because Anna has a tight pusssy, but Simon was able to drive two fingers deep inside her without any resistance whatsoever. Anna was now moaning as she sucked on Simon and Simon was driving his two fingers in and out of Anna while his thumb rubbed gently on her clit. I couldn't hold back much longer myself. Anna released his cock just for a minute as she raised up and arched her back to let her orgasm run through her entire body. She returned to Simon's cock and sucked like a wild woman until Simon began to grimace and moan.

"Anna, I'm gonna cum," he told her in a low voice. "Anna! I'm gonna cum!" he told her again.

Anna ignored him and continued to suck. Simon let out a deep moan and thrusted upward as he came in Anna's mouth! She let him cum in her mouth but did not swallow. She continued to suck on his cock and let his cum run out of her mouth and run all over his cock and his balls. It was too much for me to witness and I blew my load all over the hallway floor. Wow! That was intense! I thought.

"Let me go get you a towel so you can clean up," Anna told Simon.

"Ok, but hurry back. I want to taste that sweet pussy of yours."

A towel? Oh no! That meant she would need to go to the bathroom! My mind went blank. I jumped into the bathroom and closed the door. My heart was racing. Anna slowly got to the door and tried to turn the knob, but knocked once she realized it was locked. "Honey? you in there?" she asked.

"Yeah baby. Alcohol messed up my stomach. I'll be out in a minute," I answered her.

"Ok, well I'm going to go to bed now."

I listened at the door to try and hear what she would do next. She told Simon that I was awake and that they needed to say goodnight. She didn't seem at all worried that I might have heard or seen what they had just done. I heard Anna run to the bedroom and I knew that their night was over. I couldn't help think what might have happened if I hadn't gotten up from bed that night. I should have been furious, but for some reason I wasn't. Maybe it was just all the alcohol she drank? I decided I was not going to confront them about it, at least not yet. I was really confused. The one thing I knew for sure was that I wanted to fuck the shit out of my wife. I cleaned myself up in the bathroom and entered the bedroom. Unsurprisingly Anna was asleep. I didn't wake her. She either passed out, or she was faking and had a lot of things running through her mind. I thought to myself where our relationship might head after this night and I went to sleep.

Little did I know that this was just the start of what was to come.