Friends 2 Lovers

Story Info
Two best friends take each other's virginity.
1.9k words
89.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought she would be the one. In fact, until she was, I would have gagged at the thought of it. We were best friends, and we took each others virginity.

It started out fifteen years ago, when we were three. I had just moved to our city and she was next door. This was still an innocent time when neighbors greeted new mover-inners, so her parents and my parents met each other, and Stephanie and I stood there, between our respective parents, in our diapers. I gave her a look, she gave me a look, and we knew without saying a word that this was a true friendship, not the stereotypical hang-out-after-school-playing-basketball friendship, but one where we would always be there for the other.

The years passed, and we only grew closer. We shared everything together (except ourselves, that is), and some people thought we were going out, but soon friends learned not to even joke about it. Me going out with Stephanie was like dating my sister. It was sick, twisted, and tabooed. We may as well each be gay, because heaven forbid we date one another.

But all that changed in the blink of an eye. We each went to the University of South Carolina (our home state), each majoring in the same thing (small business ownership). We had apartments across the hall from each other. I was sitting at my apartment watching TV when Stephanie just walked in like she owned the joint. That in and of itself didn't bother me. She did that all the time. We had an unofficial "no-knock necessary" policy on each other. What startled me this time was that she was in tears. She had cried before, as girls do, but this was a cry unlike anything I had ever heard from her. It sounded her mother had died and she just got told over the phone.

"Steph, what's wrong?" About two minutes later, she had finally calmed down, and looked at me with those brown, lion eyes, and she said "My... date... horrible!" And she exploded into another session of supersobbing (I made that word up).

Did I just hear her right? She was this miserable because of a bad date?

"Steph, how can a date-"

"YOU DON'T GET IT JACK!" She screamed, and I knew that this guy she was going on a date with was the most obnoxious, self-centered, sex-crazed asshole of a male you could ever imagine. I suddenly felt my dinner coming up, and sure enough, I puked it all over my carpet. When someone says that a friend's misfortune makes them sick, they don't mean it literally, except us.

"Oh," I said, catching my breath, and she grabs me and hugs me, like I'm the only one she trusts. I embrace her back, and after two minutes, we let go and gaze into each other's eyes. She gives a faint smile, which lets me know that my presence and friendship alone has made her feel a little better.

Then, it happened. As we were looking into each other's eyes, some supernatural force interfered. Our looks changed from the closest friendship to the most flawless, most passionate love one could ever think of. There was no questioning it. There was no "What's this strange feeling?" We knew we were destined for each other.

And as flawless as a kiss can be, our lips met, and our tongues danced in each other's mouths as I massaged her long, straight, black hair and she ran her fingers through my short, thick, brown hair. Our heads moved back and forth as we ground our lips and tongues against one another. It just got hotter and hotter by the second. We were already sweating, and we had just made out. Gives you a good indication of how much we were in love, now that I think about it.

Stephanie broke away first. I thought she was coming to her senses, but actually quite the opposite. As she stood two feet in front of me, she began to unbutton her blouse, breathing heavily as she went. As she exposed her white, lacy, silk bra, I noticed it didn't hide much. I could see her nipples, which were red and more erect than a guy in the Marines.

"Do you like this, honey?" she asked. It was the first time she had called me anything of the sort, and it was painfully obvious that she was afraid of hearing no.

"Baby," I said (calling her that felt perfectly natural), "You make Aphrodite look like a chimp!"

"Then you'd like this," she breathed, and moved her hands to the back of her bra and removed it. As her bra slid off her chest and onto the ground, I realized that the compliment I had given her about Aphrodite was an understatement. I was a very religious man, but if I had to make a choice between Heaven or her, there would be a ¾ chance that I'd pick her.

As she started to fondle her tits for me, I whisper-breathed "More, more," and she said "Show me your penis, first."

I moved my hands down to my jeans and unzipped them, exposing the front of my boxers. Then I took my pants and underwear and dropped them to my ankles and stepped out of them. My cock stood perpendicular to my body, sticking at least seven and a half inches. You could literally see the blood pumping through the veins as it throbbed like a deep, thick gash.

Stephanie stared at it for a moment and then unzipped her own pants, exposing her pink panties, which were SOAKED from her pussy juices. She dropped her pants and panties to her ankles and stepped out of them, then came to me and grabbed my t-shirt at the waist.

"Take this off," she moaned as she lifted it up over my head, "I wanna see all of my man, just like you're seeing all of your woman." We were now both completely naked.

She stepped back to admire me, and I did the same to her. She looked like her body was carved out of stone. Along with her jet-black hair, her lion-like brown eyes and lips of twenty-five carrot gold could have only come from God. Her breasts were bigger than Dolly Parton's, and twice as beautiful. Her abdominal area was flat as a pancake, leading down to her dripping, soaking pussy, and when I say dripping, I mean there was a puddle on my carpet where her sex had dropped from between her legs. I could tell from the look of passion in her eyes that she thought just as highly of me.

After what seemed like an eternity, she dropped down to the ground, on her back, split her legs and put her hands on her knees. "FUCK ME!" she screamed, "FUCK ME HARD! FUCK ME LIKE AN ANIMAL! FUCK ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM! I WANT YOUR COCK IN MY PUSSY! I WANT YOUR SEMEN IN MY CERVIX! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!"

I wasn't going to disobey my lover's desires. As I dropped to my knees and positioned my cock, jizz poured from the little hole. Then, it went in. I could tell she was a virgin because I could feel her hymen, which I learned about in health class. No matter. I pulled out about an inch, and then thrust my hips forward, right through her hymen. Stephanie gave a quick, sharp yelp of pain, but mere seconds afterward, she started squeezing her pussy against my cock, which told me that it now felt good for her, so I continued by having intercourse with my dream girl. Just like I learned in health class, in and out, in and out. Every thrust into my beloved Stephanie's hot, steamy pussy felt better than the last, and within ten seconds, I had cummed. The cum overflowed from her pussy and onto the floor. It had exhausted me so much that I fell on my back beside her.

I looked at her with nervous eyes. Had I disappointed her with my lack of stamina? But she was looking at me with the most passionate love you could ever think of, and I knew she thought no less of me than when she did at our first kiss.

She moved her head to my dick, which was still rock hard and covered in semen and my lady's juices, and she put it in her mouth. I groaned in pleasure as she looked up into my deep, dark eyes and my arousal had come back full force. Then she took her mouth off my cock and started licking the semen and pussy juices off until it was clean. Then, she took it back in her horny mouth and started bobbing her head up and down while swirling her tongue around my dick's big, red, bloated head, rubbing my balls with her hands all the while, and enjoying every second of it. It felt so good, and the fact she was enjoying it, along with the fact that it was dear Stephanie, my best friend of fifteen years, now my heavenly-inspired lover, made it that much better.

As I came a second time, she swallowed most of it, and what she didn't swallow was licked up by the same method she had used before. She then slowly moved up my body, until we were face-to-face, cock-to-pussy, nipple-to-nipple. She kissed me with the most flawless passion one could ever kiss with, and said "Are you ready for round three, my sweet Jack?"

After another kiss, I said "Baby, I've never been ready for anything more than I am now," and she sat on my cock, with my dick standing straight up, in her vagina. She sat up as I began to fondle her erect, sweaty tits, and she began riding me like a bunking bronco, squeezing her pussy muscles against my cock all the while. Within another thirty seconds, I came a third time, but she didn't stop this time. Instead, she continued to ride me until I came a fourth time. Suddenly, she started screaming in pleasure, and I knew she was having an orgasm.

She fell on her back beside me, and looked into my eyes with a look of fear. I gave her a look of assurance to let her know that I didn't care how long she lasted. What mattered was that we were together. She smiled a smile a relief.

We lay there for about ten minutes, trying to catch our breath. As we stand up, Stephanie bends over and grabs the armrest to the couch, breathing heavily. I suddenly get an idea. I walk up behind her, cup my hands on her tits, and position my cock just outside the small, pink pucker of her asshole, and insert my dick in her anus. She groans in a combination of pain and pleasure, sort of like a "hurts so good" kind of feeling, as I fuck her in the ass, going in a little farther with every rep, eventually getting to the point where my balls bang against her clit. I then cum harder than I had all night, but nothing overflowed due to how tight her asshole was, and I pull out.

Stephanie falls on the floor on her back, and I fall on top of her on my front. We gaze into each other's eyes for a few minutes, and I say "You know what this means?"

"What?" Stephanie giggles.

"Our friendship is now totally down the river."

She just looked at me, laughed, and said, "Who gives a fuck? We're happy, aren't we?"

I smile and say "Aw what the hell! We weren't that close anyway!"

We both burst into laughter.

THE END

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yuck!!

These two kiss right after he hurls his dinner?? Yuck!

Cutie18Cutie18over 15 years ago
good

Whatever everyone says it was good but no condam? did she get pregnant.But it was great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
the end bit

it was from the tv show friends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The end

That was from F-R-I-E-N-D-S

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Best Friends Forever Two best friends have fun together after school.in First Time
My Best Friend Pt. 01 Two best friends make love.in First Time
My Best Friend Stacie Best friend's Kyle & Stacie touch each other.in First Time
Jenny College nerd falls in love.in First Time
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
More Stories