Friends

Story Info
Just a few friends after the Rapture happens.
1k words
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

This is aw a story about three friends who find themselves together after the rapture happens.

*****

Chapter 1: Cole

Cole is just an average guy who lives out in the country in a nice big house. He has a girlfriend named Cate. His life has been pretty normal so far. Nothing much exciting has happened. He hasn't been in any car accidents. Hasn't seen anyone die. Just a pretty normal life. But little did he know that his life would be changed when he went to sleep that one night.

Cate:

Cate is a beautiful 26 year old young lady who also lives out in the country. She's a little shorter than she should be for her age, but she's OK with that. Cate has also had a normal life until that one day that everything will have changed for her.

Sarah:

Sarah, is a much more beautiful lady who is 28 and she knows a lot of important things and she has a good job. Obviously, she's the only one in this story who's not a virgin mainly because if her age. Her life will also be forever changed when she wakes up the next day.

Chapter 2: Cole

Cole woke up one morning and turned on the news. He was shocked at what was on. People were missing. Homes were on fire. He knew exactly what it was.

"Oh no!." He called Cate. Luckily, she answered.

"Are you OK Cate?" He asked frantically.

"Yes but my entire family's gone!"

"I'm so sorry!! Do you want to come over to be with me?" When she hesitated, he said, "I have chocolate?"

"Yes I'll be there.

20 minutes later Cole heard a knock on his front door.

"Come in!" he said. "Holy Cow Cate!" HE said this because she was wearing a really low cut top and he could see the top of her breasts.

"Yeah sorry Cole. I just needed to relax." She walked in and sat down on the couch as Cole got her chocolate.

"Well Cole. I really don't want chocolate. I kinda more want this." As she said THIS she took her shirt off and her bare nipples shown in the dim light. She kicked off her shoes and stripped completely naked. She beckoned to him and he stripped naked too. He led her to the master bedroom where they started making out. Neither of them had ever had sex before. Cole laid down on the bed and Cate got on top of him. She slowly inserted his penis because she was still a virgin and didn't want to get hurt. She started moaning as she slowly went up and down and then she went faster until her breasts were bouncing up and down and she started moaning very loudly. When she climaxed she screamed and kept on bouncing on him. He kept fucking her until she climaxed over and over again. Finally he was ready to come and he climaxed into her. She begged him to keep his pens in her because it felt so good inside her. Suddenly the phone rang so he had to answer it. IT was Sarah. She was crying. Everyone she knew had gone with the rapture. She suddenly cried, "I'm so horny and i don't know why! I need sex! Can i come over?!?!?"

"That's fine!. We were just doing it."

"You were? You and who?"

"Me and Cate."

"Ah. That makes sense. Can i come over for sex though?"

"One sec. Hey Cate?"

"Yeah Cole?" She answered.

"Can Sarah come over and join us?"

"Oh yes that would be great!"

"Good news Sarah! You can come over and join us!" Cole said.

"Oh good thanks Cole!" Sarah answered.

20 minutes later there was a knock on the door so they went to answer it They bother still naked and they were surprised to see that Sarah was already naked. She had huge succulent breasts that seemed to bounce with every step. We led her into the bedroom. Cate and Sarah started tongue kissing. Cate sat down on my penis again an started the bounce. Sarah laid down on top of my across my chest so i could squeeze her breasts. She started moaning. Cate got going so fast she started moaning really loudly. She started to scream as she came. With two naked women on top of me i couldn't take it and came right after Cate did. Cate got off and came over to me so i could suck her breasts. Her nipples were hard and they were pulsing.

"My turn." Said Sarah and she got on top of me. As soon as she started bouncing she moaned really loudly. When she really got bouncing her huge breasts were bouncing up and down vigorously. Cate sat down on my stomach and started rubbing her breasts against Sarah's as they Sarah bounced on me. Sarah loved it so much she started screaming. She wouldn't stop screaming. When she came she screamed so loudly I'm sure our neighbors would have heard, had they still been there. She got off and told us to suck her breasts because she had milk. As soon as we started to suck her nipples they sprayed milk. Her milk tasted amazing. It was cold and refreshing. I started to pound Sarah from behind and she started to scream again.

Cate was on the bed and she was getting eaten out by Sarah. Sarah's huge breasts hung down and were bounding rapidly. I turned Sarah over and fucked her missionary style. She came again and again. Her huge tits lactated by themselves this time. Her sex began to squirt. Milk and Sarah's juices were spraying everywhere. Cate wanted another turn so we laid on the bed all day and all night having sex until we were exhausted. We just stayed there for the ears to come. WE had sex every day and every night. I had everything i needed. Two naked women with incredible abilities that were all mine. We got married in the years to come so i had two wives that would fuck whenever we wanted to, which was always. My life had changed drastically and i was the happiest man on earth.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Experimenting with My Friend Two friends from a conservative society tries it out.in First Time
A Sexy Wet Fantasy 2 friends experience their first time together in the shower.in Lesbian Sex
Sarah, My First Ch. 01 My first transsexual experience.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Night To Remember Dale doesn't know what's going to happen when he goes out.in First Time
Another Taste of Perfection Ch. 01 Elle and Lana: The first encounter.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories