Friends: A Dry Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
295 Followers

As the rush abated, Ross began sliding back and forth, feeling his sister's soft wet pussy on the top of his dick, and her textured wet terry-cloth robe below. Eyes closed, he kissed the back of her head, lovingly. He let go of her shoulders, then one arm dropped down and across to grab her tit. The other hand brushed her hair away from her neck. Ross passionately kissed and licked along the side of Monica's neck as he kept her trapped in his embrace, fondling her breast.

"Oh, Monica," he moaned, oblivious to his sister's lurid plight. She was still trying to rub herself to orgasm on him. But with Ross' languid sliding and Monica's frenzied pace, they couldn't fall into sync. She hovered so close, yet her zenith was enticingly out of reach.

"Make me cum, dammit," she whined in frustration, her hips acting with a mind of their own.

"Oh god, I'm sorry, Mon," he said quickly with realization. "What, what do you want me to do?"

"Just make me cum," his sister replied, panting. "I'm... I'm so tired... but, but I need it, Ross...

His hip motion stopped and his free hand slipped down between Monica's legs. Ross' fingers found her clit, just as his dick slid backward beneath her to give access to her flesh. His fingertips moved in tiny circles, with her clitoris tucked between them. He kissed her earlobe. She felt his breath blowing across it as he spoke.

"Will this work... for you?" he intoned with still-heavy breathing.

Her eyes were closed as she focused on the feeling of being masturbated. Both her clit and her breast receiving their own specialized attention. Massaging fingers. Talented hands.

"Maybe... yes... I... I don't know..."

"Just let it come, Monica," he whispered. "Let it come."

His voice was somehow erotic and comforting at the same time. Her lips parted and she moaned softly as she melted in Ross' embrace. She wanted so much to let him bring her.

Incestuous rubbing was soon joined by Ross' renewed kissing along her neck. The whirlwind of action of a few minutes before was replaced by an equally enticing, yet far more romantic scene. She turned her head to him, silently beckoning his lips to her own. Her prohibition of kissing was quickly forgotten as the siblings devoured each other's mouths.

She wrapped her hand around his head, holding him near her shoulder. Monica's covered moans grew louder. She broke their kiss just long enough to say, "Press harder."

Ross followed her direction, and Monica simultaneously pushed her crotch down against his hand. As she did so, she felt the head of his cock begin to part her lips. The strong teasing of her clit was overshadowed by the simple, firm pressure at her entrance.

"Omigod," she thought, "he's almost in me. No!... no, we can't."

But her hips seemed to disagree. They imperceptibly slid forward and back, rubbing his head as far in as the dark-haired beauty dared to go. She ended their impassioned kissing and turned back, away from him.

"Monica, can you-"

"I don't know, I don't know," her whining answer interrupted him. "Ross, I, I need you to make me cum."

With new vigor, his finger worked back and forth, firmly on her clit.

"No, Ross," she whispered.

"What should I-"

"Please don't make me say it," she blurted out, shaking her head.

Then the realization of her meaning hit him. For the first time, he noticed that his dick was still hard; that his cockhead was just barely inside her. Ross' hand stopped moving and he simply held her.

"Mon, I... I need to know you... um... want..." His words trailed off.

The clock on the wall ticked loudly as she struggled with the admission.

"Say it," he whispered in her ear, sending an inviting chill down her spine. She almost felt as if she had no choice but to follow his direction.

"Go-, go in me. I need to cum. And, and I know that'll do it."

Ross gave her a kiss on the cheek, that was brotherly, yet in this circumstance, strangely erotic. He released her breast and her body was gently but firmly pushed forward. She lifted her ass slightly off the chair, to let him go all the way in. Her hands rested on the back and arm of the furniture. She stared at the floor behind it. Her mind forced away the gravity of what they were doing, and what they were about to do.

Monica felt his hands run along her back. They slipped around her waist, and came to rest on her hips.

Her head came up and her hair flew back, and she groaned deeply as she was gradually filled with her brother's cock.

"Do it, Ross," Monica begged, quietly. "Make me cum. Please... please," she fought to say the word, "fuck me 'til I cum."

Ross slowly began screwing his sister. After everything she had done for him that evening, he was more than willing to fulfill this lurid duty.

As soon as she experienced the first sensation of penetration, Monica became quite desirous to let him fuck her. The feeling of that hard dick repeatedly filling her was taking her higher, little by little.

"Oh yeah... oh yeah," she gasped between exhales, "... do it slow."

In... and out... in... and out... he granted her request. As he did her, Ross played with Monica's long black hair, that flowed over her shoulders and down her back. So soft, so sensual, so sexy.

"Oh yes... yes..." she whimpered, eyes tightly shut.

"Oh god, Monica, this feels so good," he groaned.

"I know... I... please... keep doing it..."

"Uh huh," he agreed simply, as he stared down at his dick sliding in and out of his sister. Her hot, wet, velvety pussy gripping him tightly. It was the most erotic, dirty, glorious sensation he'd ever had.

He touched her; every part of her that he could reach without stopping their fuck. Caressing her soft shoulders and arms. Cupping her hanging breasts. Gripping her firm ass. Rubbing her trim legs and toned ass.

Soon, Monica found herself pushing back onto him, in perfect time. Her orgasm growing, fed by his hard flesh.

"Harder... harder..." she directed, "I like it hard..."

Ross complied and a sensual feminine grunt popped out of her with each thrust. "Uhn... uhn... uhn... oh... yeah... yeah... hard... hard!..."

She felt her breasts swaying beneath her as her body was rocked by her brother's loving force. His hands wrapped around her hips, holding onto her for leverage, as he pounded his thighs against her. His dick buried all the way in her each time, ramming against the upper wall of her cunt. His loose balls slapped against her tingling clit.

"OH! OH! YEAH! FUCK! ME!" she screamed. "OH! ROSS! ROSS!! HOLD ME! HOLD ME!"

Monica stood up slightly and was enveloped into his arms. He squeezed her tit and sucked on her ear and kept on fucking her body. If only he could have seen the look of utter sexual abandon that graced her face, Ross probably would have shot again on the spot.

She aimlessly reached back, trying to find his body. Wanting to touch him. All she could find was his hips and then his head. Her fingers gripped his hair for a brief second. But then she contented herself with grabbing his forearms, as they enfolded her.

"Uhhhhhhh... UUUUHHHHH..." Each moan grew in volume and pitch. Her climax began to swell upward from her pussy. Her fingers clutched his arm, in a white-knuckle grip. "UUUHHHHH!!... OH YEAH!," she screamed as the full strength overpowered her. "AAAAHHHHH!!!"

Ross held her upright as he thrust forcefully up into her. Monica convulsed with her orgasm. Each thrust sent a spasm through her frame. Her petite body was racked with lusty fury, and she was able do nothing but let it to happen to her.

Monica's face matched the impassioned intonation of her voice. "YEAH... OH YEAH... OH!... OH!... YEAAAHHH!!!... UUHNN... UUHNN... Uuhnn... uuhnn... mmm... mmm... ohhhh... mmmmmm..." Her moans took on a sexy mellow whimper as she came down.

Her exhausted body collapsed in her brother's arms. Time seemed to stop as they stood there like that. Ross holding her. Tenderly kissing her neck. His hard cock still up inside her. Both panting for air. Soon, Monica brushed her tousled hair from her face as she swallowed and cleared her parched throat. Her lips, dry from her erotic screams, were soon moistened by her able tongue.

She moved, causing Ross to release her naked body. Monica leaned forward and pulled off him.

Silently, they looked around the room, both catching their breath and wondering what they should do next. Neither sibling felt embarrassed or guilty, yet both questioned whether they ought to.

Monica picked up her robe from the arm of the chair, and upon noticing the very damp fabric, decided against putting it on. She demurely tried to hide her breasts with her forearm, as she glanced around for any other garment.

Ross looked at her and smiled at the cute absurdity of her modest gesture.

"C'mere," he said as he took Monica's elbow and pulled her to him. She found herself once more in his embrace and instinctively nuzzled his neck. Her nipples pressed into his chest. She felt his cock against her stomach. Monica looked up at him with soft eyes, taking in his smile, which she genuinely returned.

Ross kissed his beautiful sister. Their mouths embraced over and over. The emotion they shared in those kisses was one that they knew could never be described to anyone else. Equal mixture of sibling love and sensual love. Their lips slowly parted.

"Thank you," he said simply, as he stared into her dazzling eyes.

She put her head on his bare chest and caressed his back, as she replied, "Any time, big brother... any time."

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
295 Followers