Friends: Achieving Phase Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers

"Mmmmm... Chandler, that's amazing."

For his part, Chandler was just sitting there, getting fucked, and trying not to cum.

Complete euphoria showed on Monica's face. Her mouth was slightly open. Almost imperceptibly, her tongue was flitting between her lips.

Phoebe gently raked her fingernails down Monica's back as she screwed her puss. Then she clothed Monica's back with her body. Monica felt hard nipples pressing into her and she dropped her head, swimming in her senses.

Phoebe kept humping her as she cupped both of Monica's breasts in her hands and fondled them. The exposed nape of Monica's neck was showered with kisses, sending a shiver down her spine. Phoebe nuzzled the back of Monica's head.

"Short hair is so sexy," Phoebe whispered in her ear.

"Oh Pheebs," Monica whined.

Rachel's pussy was screaming for more. She sat upright, putting her left foot up on the seat beside Chandler and placing her arm on top of the headrest behind him.

She raised and lowered herself, leveraging her arm and hand on the chair. The springs in the chair helped Rachel to bounce up and down as she fucked Chandler.

Phoebe shifted to a squat behind Monica and drove the strap-on dildo deeper into her. Monica gasped. Phoebe's long thin necklace danced between her breasts as she furiously fucked her friend.

Monica raised her head and opened her eyes. At eye level, a few feet away, were her friends' genitalia. Each time Rachel came down, Chandler's cock was buried ball-deep into her. When she bounced back up, Monica saw his hard shaft emerge and Rachel's cunt lips drag along its length. To Monica, it was almost in slow-motion.

She tilted her head back to look up at Rachel, and saw the ecstasy on her face. She was grunting loudly, each time Chandler's dick was rammed into her. Her free hand was running through her hair.

Suddenly, Rachel threw her head and body backward as she came. The force caused the barcalounger to flip to a reclining position, but that didn't pause her, not one bit. Though she no longer had the wonderful bounce, she fucked herself on Chandler as fast as she could, even as one foot hung off the front of the chair.

Monica was panting heavily and whimpering. Phoebe knew that she was close.

"Faster, Phoebe, faster... yes... yes... harder... now harder... oh fuck me... oooh fuck me... oh gawwwwwd," her voice cracked as she climaxed.

Monica gave low guttural groans as Phoebe slowed the pace, but drove deeper and harder than before. Monica gasped for air as her orgasm consumed her.

"Don't cum yet, baby," Rachel said to Chandler, catching her breath.

She pulled off him and they flipped the chair upright. Then she knelt by his left knee and stroked him.

"Come on, come on," she said, urgently motioning the girls to join her.

As Chandler scooted forward in the chair, Phoebe pulled out of Monica and went to her knees by his right leg. Monica slowly crawled over, still feeling much of her climax.

"You know what you want to do," Rachel said as she looked deep into Chandler's soul. "So do it," she ended with a whisper and a smile.

Three beautiful faces, kneeling before him. Practically begging to be painted. He had been holding off for so long, that he knew he could cum fairly quickly. He began jacking off.

"Cum on us, Chandler," Phoebe said.

"Yes... please cum," Monica continued with a passionately hoarse voice, "Please cum on me. I love it when a man cums on me."

"Cum in my mouth, Chandler. Let me taste you again," Rachel added.

They moved together to give him a nice close target area.

Chandler groaned as streams of white liquid shot out of his dick. He was jacking so hard and so fast that it spread all over the three girls. Rachel and Monica both opened their mouths, hoping to catch some.

His ejaculation ended with a few stray drops, and he observed his handiwork.

Phoebe caught some across her cheek, and on her breast. She was smearing it all over her nipple.

Rachel had a couple good strands of cum decorating her hair. A heavy spurt hit her upper lip and immediately was drawn into her mouth. She was licking the corner of her lips, trying to reach a large bead just to the side.

Monica, being in the center of the target, received the most. And she loved it. Chandler's jizz was gradually tracing its way down both sides of her face. A couple shots had gone right in her mouth. The remnants adorned her lips and chin, and dripped onto her thigh.

As Monica licked her lips, Rachel and Phoebe leaned in to kiss her and graze Chandler's cum from her cheeks.

Chandler sat back in his chair and rested, though he really hadn't done much.

"Okay, that was the most amazing thing... EVER!" he said. This garnered smiles of approval from all three women.

As the girls gathered up their things and redressed, they playfully touched and caressed each other. Everyone was in quite a good mood, after their little tryst.

"Glad you liked it, sweetie," Monica said as she kissed him.

A lingering kiss from Rachel, and quick smooch from Phoebe, and they went across the hall, leaving Chandler to revel in his good fortune.

Back in their apartment, the girls relaxed and enjoyed the wonderful emotions.

"That really WAS great," Rachel sighed, to Phoebe's impassioned agreement.

"Yeah, and ya know what?" Monica said. "Now, I can't promise anything, so don't tell Chandler. But I'm gonna make a few calls in the morning and see if some girls from the strip club want to come over tomorrow night."

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers
12