Friends and Bedposts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara continued as before, and we took the redhead to the point of orgasm when Cara leaned forward again and cooed, "Three fingers, young lady?"

Amelia cried out, but whether in approval or protest wasn't clear, and Cara was not to be denied. The ritual was repeated, and with more wild thrashings of the long curly red hair, Cara buried three fingers into the slender redhead's clenching, muscular ass.

When the young lady settled down, Cara leaned back and whispered into my ear, "You might want to bury that throbbing cock of yours in this horny little slut's pussy, Daniel."

Well, I didn't need to be told twice, and I placed the head of my penis at the back of her pussy lips, which were wantonly open and inviting when viewed from behind. Amelia was hot and horny and very wet, and I slid right into her. When I was seated in her and enjoying the sensations as her pussy quivered in a velvet embrace around me, I felt Cara begin massaging my root with her three fingers through the thin membrane that separated Amelia's ass from her pussy. I rammed in deep and hard and rough, and I could feel Amelia quiver and the legs of the bed bang against the wall as I buried myself in her body.

I thrilled in the sensations as Cara announced, "What do you think, little girl? I believe I'm going to rub Daniel's cock through your ass until he comes."

Cara proceeded to do just that. When I needed the friction I leaned back and pumped that tight little pussy I was buried in, but Cara did most of the work, kneading and fondling me from Amelia's back hole. It was an amazing feeling. While I relished the sensations I watched Cara's right hand busy stroking Amelia's neck, busy beneath the crimson veil of her hair. This seemed to go on for a long time, when suddenly I had the desperate need to come and come hard. I grabbed the redhead's tiny waist and started reaming her out, pounding into her with desperate thrusts that felt fantastic and brought me closer. Amelia hung on to the two bedposts for dear life , the bed rattling in a staccato against the wall.

I was slamming and smashing into her with every ounce of energy I could muster. I felt her body quivering and shuddering in front of me as I hammered her. At the same time Cara pulled hard on Amelia's taut nipple and pushed her wrist down hard into her anus. The young lady cried out in ecstasy and agony at the same time, Cara's fingers grasping my rod as it pounded into the little slut of a horny redhead that I was having right here and right now.

Amelia was crying out in a deep throaty orgasm and could feel her pussy muscles tense and tighten around me. Suddenly my own orgasm was upon me, and I could feel the cum gathering inside me. I yanked my cock out, shooting thick streams of steaming white cum out the tip of my cock to land in thick wads in her red locks. Amelia and I cried out our orgasms together, as Cara vocally urged us on.

Intertwined and exhausted by our nearly mutual orgasms, Amelia and I collapsed, our chests heaving as we struggled for breath. When Amelia let loose of the bedposts, they shined with the sweat from her palms.

Cara released the hard, reddened nipple that she had been yanking on, and withdrew her fingers from the redhead's body, laughing, "Well, you little redheaded slut, it looks like Daniel just fed you his special hair conditioner!"

We all laughed, for I had deposited thick wads of cum which was now clumping in Amelia's hair. After this fevered scene, all three of us needed to take a break. We were bathed in sweat, I was glad I had turned the heat up inside the house. Cara and I donned bathrobes and Cara handed a sexy velvet and lace gown to Amelia. I retrieved some more wine and snacks from the kitchen, and we recovered from our exertions.

The evening was now expended and we had entered the early morning hours. Then Cara stood up, pointedly dropped her bathrobe to the floor, leaned forward, practically stuck her tongue down my throat, broke the kiss and asked, "Do you have one more fuck left in you, Daniel?"

My cock springing to attention out of my own bathrobe gave all the answer required.

Now Cara leaned forward and stuck her tongue in turn down Amelia's throat. Breaking this second passionate kiss, she leaned back and asked Amelia, "How about it little girl, do you want me to switch places this time?"

Amelia vigorously shook her red tresses in approval, Carla smiled, and got on her hands and knees between us on the bed. This time, instead of a tiny but light little ass, the more expansive curves of a mature woman awaited my pleasure. I wondered how different Cara's experienced and more fleshy (but no less muscular) pussy was going to feel with Amelia's smaller and less experienced hands fondling me.

Cara tilted her head back and asked the young redhead, "Well, honey, are you going to stick a finger up my MILF ass?"

Amelia replied with a tinkling laugh, "A finger? Just one?"

The redhead shifted her position so that her right hand rested on Cara's ass cheek and her left hand snaked underneath Cara's ribs to play with Cara's full tits. As Amelia had shortly before her, Cara reached forward and grasped the two bedposts firmly. Their wood was still damp from Amelia's tight grip upon them. Now Amelia started to tweak Cara's nipple while caressing her buttocks, and the wicked little redheaded vixen suggested that I move to Cara's front so that Cara could suck my cock. Well, that sounded like a game that I could really get into, so I crawled up until my crotch was even with Cara's face.

My sultry girlfriend turned her head to the side, met my eyes, gave me a wink and a beaming smile, then dipped her head and her shoulder length curly brown hair encircled my crotch, as her lips encircled my cock. Cara was one experienced cock sucker, and she started licking and slurping me for all that she was worth, while her left hand masturbated me. Even though I had shot three solid loads already tonight, I suddenly knew that I had one more ball busting, cum-flinging shot left in me.

It didn't take Carla's talented sucking long until I was rock fucking hard, veins standing out, my full width thick and swollen and ready to pound into Cara's pussy from behind.

All this time Amelia was working Cara's ass and pussy, first one hand underneath, and one hand atop. Cara nearly always rewarded me with a loud sexual grunt when her ass was first penetrated, and I wondered if she would respond identically to a woman's penetration. Amelia licked her finger until it was wet with her spit, aligned it with Cara's dark round hole, and pushed. I was not disappointed, as Carla briefly interrupted her blowjob to sexually grunt, long and loud, as her ass was penetrated. Amelia giggled, and started fucking Carla's ass with her single finger while other hand was busy between her legs. Amelia was doing a good job, for Cara's hips were twitching and shuddering, and I could smell the familiar scent of her excitement. Carla suddenly ceased her blowjob again, tossed her head back, her whole body went rigid, as Amelia fingered my brunette girlfriend to another hard come. She yanked hard on the bedposts and the bed rattled against the floor and wall.

As Carla shook and quivered, Amelia brought her other hand around her hip, and to the cleft of her ass.

Amelia suggested, "Daniel, I believe now would be an appropriate time to get between Carla's legs and slam that hard cock into her wet MILF pussy."

Carla seconded the younger girl's idea, "Yes, Daniel, do me now, both of you do me now."

I straightened up and crawled around Carla, dragging my wet cock through her hair and across her back in the process.

Carla whispered to me, "Oh, yes, Daniel, I want this. Do me hard."

I placed my hands at the tops of Carla's sensitive inner thighs, and gently spread her legs wide apart, taking my time. She sighed and moaned. Her pussy, barely discernable in the shadows and low light, was wet and open, inviting me.

Amelia whispered into my ear, "My finger is still up your girlfriend's ass. Get that cock deep into her and I'll see how many fingers her ass can take."

Blood was pounding through my head, I placed the head of my cock inside Carla's welcoming damp pussy lips, and pushed.

Carla grunted, softer but every bit as intense, with the exertion of taking my rod all the way inside of her with a single strong thrust. There was little resistance, and with one sustained push I sank balls deep into her familiar pussy, different than Amelia's tight young girl pussy, but still gripping and grasping my cock to perfection. Cara pushed excitedly back into me. Her arms and back pulsed as she pulled against the bedposts once more.

Amelia cooed, "Now hold it you two, it's time for me to place some more fingers up the ass of that slutty, horny MILF girlfriend of yours."

She was true to her words, and didn't waste any time. Shortly I felt Cara's hips quivering with intensity as Amelia buried her forefinger and middle finger to the knuckle in her ass. Unlike Cara, who had pushed hard against Amelia's membrane to encircle my shaft with her two fingers, Amelia placed her two fingers buried in Cara at the top of my penis. Then Amelia pushed down and forward, pressing against the top of my cock and urging it forward as I pumped it into the older brunette. Cara's pussy muscles were clenching around me as I thrust viciously forward, I could feel Cara's membrane being stretched as Amelia pushed my cock down, incidentally against Cara's g-spot.

Cara just couldn't take much of this, and she started coming as hard as can be imagined. This just spurred me on, and with hoarse grunts I started pumping brutally into her. Amelia shifted her second hand and put it upon my ass, pushing me harder into my girlfriend.

Cara lost all control. She simply exploded into a wave of continuous orgasms, intense and hard and rolling, and she was desperately crying out her needs. The bed was rocking and rolling, the bedposts rapping against the bedroom wall. Cara's pussy was squirting, her juices dribbling out underneath my cock. My MILF girlfriend was being taken to the limit by my pounding cock and a slender young vixen. Her pussy convulsed and squeezed my cock hard, trying to milk my come out of me, but after three cum shots, I had lots of staying power and I intended to make this ride last as long as I possibly could.

Amelia tightened her hand, slipped her middle finger into Cara's open ass, and pushed. She rubbed her thumb across the small area between Cara's ass and pussy, stroking hard while she fucked Cara's ass with three fingers from above as I fucked her pussy from behind.

I gave my MILF another series of punishing slams, Amelia's hand on my cock and my ass, stroking me and simultaneously urging me on. Amelia was loud and less than subtle, "That's it, we're fucking your wife together. Make her hot ass shake and quiver. Listen to the bed smash against the wall, stud. Look at her holding on those bedposts as if her life depended upon it. Pound her, Daniel, pound her for everything you are worth. Pound her hard. Slam her."

Amelia's shouts and Cara's moans and gasps were driving me crazy. I grabbed Cara's upper thighs, spread her legs further open, straightened my back, and just plain went to town on my girlfriend. Her pussy would be bruised in the morning, but I didn't care right now. I gave her everything I had.

Amelia continued, "That's it, feel my fingers up Cara's ass. Give her everything you have, come on, Daniel. Smash her, ravage her. Take her. TAKE HER HARD!"

Cara was shouting and crying, but inarticulately, just sounds and grunts. At this point, Cara was beyond words. Still, I could feel her pushing back to meet my every thrust, and her pussy and thighs were soaked with her juices.

I couldn't maintain this level of exertion for long and then I knew I was there. I announced for my two partners in a strangled, hoarse gasp, "I'm coming!"

Amelia pushed a finger all the way up my ass, screaming passionately, "Do it, Daniel, COME NOW! Fill that hot MILF pussy with your cum!"

That did it.

My head exploded.

My cock erupted.

My cum was joining the juice squirting out of my girlfriend's pussy, and my shouts of ecstasy were joining her intense yelps. It was incredible, and every sensation in my body was centered in my thundering cock. My entire body was tingling as if electricity was being run through me.

We all collapsed in a tangle of sweaty, cum splashed bodies, too tired to care about the wet spot on the bed. Cara dropped her grip from the bedposts, now well and truly broken in. I had just engaged in an exhausting sexual frenzy, had fired off four massive cum shots and was absolutely drained. My body was still tingling as I felt morpheus overwhelming my mind. Amelia cuddled against me, curls of red hair everywhere, her crotch hot and sticky, and Cara wrapped herself around the girl, placing the tiny redhead's frame between our two bodies. In an instant we all fell asleep.

12