Friends & Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Well-hung son entertains mom's friends and mom.
4.2k words
4.34
226.1k
75

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

My Mother and her friends,

Monday I awoke to the bedroom door being opened by my ever so sexy 43 year old mother and telling me to get up and get ready for school.

She took one look at my morning woody and said, "Do you always wake up with that monster of a penis in your hand?"

I looked at her and smiled as I was stroking it right in front of her to make her think about the next couple of days and get her hornier for the entire day and said, "Most certainly I do, as I am always dreaming of your sexy body, I fact I want to play with those monster bosoms you are hanging in front of me right now."

She smiled and lifted her top to show me her ever so sexy 38 "F" breast hanging free with her dark areolas and nipples pointing straight out looking to be licked and sucked. (They are pleasantly saggy, but not as much as Doris's),

I swung my legs off the bed and rushed over to her and kissed her good morning and pinched her left nipple ever so gently and whispered in her ear, "More to CUM to night."

She just answered back, "I hope so and for the next week also, but don't you have a date with Linda tonight?"

I said, OH shit, that is right, but maybe I can get out somehow or another so I can be home with you."

Mom said, "Not to worry, she would call Linda's mother and ask her to come up with a story to tell.

Maybe she has to do something for her tonight and it would get me off the hook." (My mother really wanted me HOME and she was going to do all in her power to achieve that and she may have even told Doris what was UP between her and myself.)

When I got down to the kitchen dad was there and asked me if I could drop him off at the commuter bus stop to O'Hare on the way to school, as mom was busy with something or other and it would save her a trip and gas.

I said I would be glad to and after having a bowl of Cheerios, we were off, but not before complimenting my mom an how nice and radiant she looked this morning and I hoped she would have a good day.

Mom gave us both a kiss good bye and told dad to call this evening after he had had dinner with his customer.

I drop dad off that the commuter bus stop and told him to have a good trip and not to worry, that I would make sure mom was safe and all went well at home.

He thanked me for being such a good son and handed me a one hundred dollar bill and said to take he out to dinner a couple of night so she would not have to cook for just the two of us. (Remember this is in the later sixty's when a dinner for two only cost twenty five dollars even with a drink for both)

School dragged by slowly, as all I could think about was mom waiting for me at home.

Linda stopped me in the lunch room and said she had to cancel this evenings date, but asked if I could give her a ride home after school so she would not have to ride the bus.

I agreed and as she left for fifth hour, kissed me and grabbed my cock and gave it a squeeze with a word of, "wait till the ride home."

I just smiled and said, "OK!"

After school Linda met me at my car and slid all the way over to the middle of the seat for the ride home.

As soon as I got out of the school parking lot she flipped her bra in my lap and said, "she had taken it off for the ride home so I could cop a feel and fill it with my CUM."

I put my arm over her shoulder and cupped her right breast and held on tightly as she opened my fly and pulled out my cock.

She just stroked it and stroked it till I shot a load that filled the bra cup she was holding over my cock.

She looked at me and then lifted her top and put her strapless bra back on with my CUM coating her breasts.

She said, "That seeing she could not have me tonight, at least she could have my CUM with her."

I said I was sorry that it could not take care of her needs as the traffic was bad and all. I promised to make it up to her this weekend as she had a field trip for the next three days to visit three colleges she was looking into for next year.)

She just smiled and said, "I'm sure you will, but this will keep me slippery, so when I play with myself, I will be using you cum as lube.

With that we were pulling in her drive way and her mother was just getting out of her car in the garage.

She smiled and winked at me and licked her lips as to say, "HI studly.

I waved to her as I got out, opening the door for Linda, making sure that her mother saw my bulging pants and wet spot on the pants from the drips leaking from the bra.

Doris gasped and then smiled as she knew what had just transpired, saying she would see that Linda would be ready for this weekend date." (I found out later from Linda that he mother took her to the doctor and got "the pill" for her so she would be safe from now on.)

When I got home mom was just coming up the street from walking the dog around the block.

When she got to the house she asked me to go back out t the car to help her carry in some bags of new clothes she bought for herself and a couple of things for me also.

As I was getting the bags from the car she must have notice the wet spot on my jeans and she said, "Could not wait for me so you started without me and caused a mess."

I smiled and just said, I was driving home and I got aroused thinking about her lovely body and "leaked" a little.

She said that looks like a little more than a little and smiled devilishly at me.

I grabbed the bag, I did not notice a store name on the bags, and took them into the house.

Mom walked in behind me and closed and locked the door.

She told me to take the bags and put the large one into her bedroom and the other in mine, then come back to the family room.

As I left the kitchen I peeked back, going up the stairs, to see he undoing her skirt and she had a very happy looking smile and glow to her face.

When I got back down stairs she was standing there in just an everyday bra and "mother" style panties.

I asked if I should get down to my boxers and she agreed I should.

Just then the phone rang and after she talked for a minute or two and then hung up the phone.

She turned to me and said, "That was father and he made it to LA and might have to go on to Tokyo to meet with the main company about the upcoming order and be gone an extra week."

We both smiled and hugged and both said how lucky we were to be here alone.

I told her how sexy she was looking right at the moment and I wanted to just make her so very happy in what ever happened over the next days we had together alone..

I also mentioned that dad had given me money to take her out to dinner, but she said "another night, as she had diner all planed for us tonight."

I told her we could do that and put my arm around her and pulled her towards me and gave her a kiss that placed my tongue half way down her throat.

I just looked at her as she pulled back and told me to go try on the one special thing she had bought me and forget the other two.

I asked which one was she talking about and she said, "The one that looks like a sleeve sewn into a pair of briefs."

With that I relaxed my hold on her waist and turned to go to my room to change.

When I got to my room and looked at the bed, all that was there was a pair of silk underwear that looked way to small. When I picked them up I could tell she had been to the adult store and got these for me. It was a pair of form fitted underwear that had a sleeve to hold my cock and a pouch for my balls.

I put them on thinking, when I get hard this will never work, and hurried back down stairs to see my surprise.

When I got back to the family room mother had also changed clothes and was standing there and all I could do was whistle and say, "WOW now that is one of the sexiest outfits I had ever seen her wear.

Mom just stood there, with a see thru silky top covering a French cut "shelf" bra that just supported her breast from the bottom and exposed the tops and those dark areola ad nipples and a pair of thong style panties.

I walked over to her and again wrapped my arm around her and kissed again and again, as this could not be my mother.

I mentioned again that I had never seen her look so sexy and happy.

She asked me if my present was OK and fit.

I opened the robe I had grabbed coming out the bedroom door, not knowing what to expect when I got back downstairs.

She covered her mouth with her hands and gasped.

"That is the cutest thing I ever seen on your penis in my life," was all she could say as she walked over and gave my cock a squeeze and flip with her hand.

I reached over to her and keep hugging and kissing her till she asked me to slow down and just hold her for a minute so she could just look at me a minute longer.

She took my hand and lead me over to the sofa and we sat down next to each other and I could not hold back and ran my finger between her legs, that she willingly spread, and lowered my head to kiss her nipples.

As I slipped my hand between her legs I noticed that the panties did not have a crotch in them and my fingers slipped easily into her warm, wet pussy.

She sighed and grabbed the sofa cushion she was leaning back against and spread her legs even further so I could rub her lips easier.

As I was playing with her moist cunt, my cock was getting rock hard and starting to hurt in its sleeve.

I mentioned it to her she reached down and slid my cock out of the sleeve.

She stood back up to show me a couple of videos she had also gotten at the "store" for us to watch over the next couple of days.

One of the covers said "Mothers and sons in love" and the other one was "Mothers with huge breast and horny urges."

I said I knew when there were some more of those hidden (not telling her they were mine) and I would go get them if she wished.

She said do that as I wanted to see what your father is hiding from her.

I took her hand and we went to the basement and I pulled them out from their hiding place and showed the titles to her.

She gasped at the huge breasts that the girls on the cover had. One was titled "girls of BUF (big up front) and the other three she just took from my hand and started back upstairs with me right behind her wiggling her sexy butt in my face.

I said we could watch one right now if she wished.

She said NO, I have better plans for us.

We agreed we had plenty of time to watch them after her "special" dinner she mentioned.

As we were standing there looking at them and reading the back covers, I ran my hand down her tummy and over the panties and into her crotch She again spread her legs but this time even further so I could enter her vagina with my fingers.

With that she raised one leg and wrapped it around my waist, causing my cock to rub directly into her vagina and fell its wetness.

She said she remembers doing it this way once before in college, but the guy was not as large as me and she could barely get his cock into the entrance of her vagina.

I held her leg up and slid the tip of my cock in and she just leaned into me, thus pushing me deeper and deeper.

I was holding her with one arm and trying to keep myself from falling backwards when she started to move her hips and stroke my cock with her pussy.

As we stood there fucking I looked into her eyes and could tell that she was have her first organism of the day right them and there. (There were to be many more before the afternoon and evening were over)

I felt her love juices run down my leg and she sort of collapsed into me and said that that was the first time in six years she had had an organism, as dad never cared about her just wanted to cum and go to sleep.

With that, she slipped off my cock and lowered her leg, taking my cock in her hand and started stroking it and getting her hand covered with her "love juice" just stated to lick the juices of her hand and asked "if I wanted to taste her."

All the time this was happening I had led her to the sofa sit and rest of her excitement of the last couple of minutes..

I took her hand and licked it and them lowered my head and licked her nipples and opened my mouth further and took her ever so large, dark red areola into it to suck, just like when she was breast feeding me as a baby.

She just held my head to her breast and told me suck gently as her nipples were very tender and just playing with them will cause her to climax again.

I keep sucking, from one nipple to the other and suddenly she let out a low scream and clinched her legs together and had her second organism of the afternoon.

She lay back for a minute and then she took hold of my head and pushed me sideways on down on to the sofa. She then got on her knees in front of me and took two thirds of my length into her mouth in one long thrust.

She pulled back and told me she had NEVER seen a penis so large and big in diameter in her life. She said she had always wanted to "check" me out up close and personnel but never really got the time and chance before now. She had seen me and dreamed of this time we were having together.

She had seen ones about 10" long on one guy she dated in college, but this monster on mine was going to keep her happy from now on when father was away.

It was even seven in the evening and she had cum twice and I had not so my balls were hurting and I took her hand , placing it on my penis said, "I need release PLEASE."

She looked at me, smiled and told me that now I, going to get to unload with her assistance, but only after I take off the expensive clothes she was wearing, as she wanted to be able to wear then more times to arouse me again and again.

She stood up and took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

I slowly removed her bra and panties and placed them on the bed.

She told me to sit on the edge of the bed and close my eyes.

She bends over me and as she was stroking my cock placed it between her hanging breasts.

She squeezed her breasts together and with that feeling I opened my eyes to see her smiling at me and she said, "I bet this is your first "breast fuck" correct.

I said, "YES! And they feel so good and warm, but I think it is called a "titty fuck" now days.)

She said, Whatever as it was called it was fun for both parties involved."

I did not last three minutes before shooting a load all over her face, chest and myself.

I looked at her and smiled and said, "I was sorry for not letting her know I was going to cum."

She said, Quite OK, now let's go take a shower and then watch one of those shows."

She got in the shower first and told me to stand behind her and wash her back.

As I was doing that she turned around and swung her boobs into my hands and said, "lather them up and make sure I got all the cum off."

I washed her boobs, working down to her stomach and them to her very hairy pussy.

I lather that pussy up so much that I could not even see the hair for the suds.

She just took the soap from me and started to wash me from top to bottom, stopping to make sure my penis was washed clean and the rinsed completely.

We got out and toweled each other dry.

She then said, "You never got you "special dinner" but I will fix something to eat during the show if you would like to".

I suggested that she just let me "eat her pussy" as that would / should most filling.

She then just answered, "That is what I was planning on preparing for you, as I can never have been able to get your dad face near my pussy."

I said, WHAT, he never has done that for you?"

She replied, "He thinks that that is very dirty and will not even think of doing anything but the missionary position for fucking also."

I just took her in my arms and said, "Then we are going to have to correct all the wrongs he has done to you."

We went down to the family room and set up the VCR (remember this is 1971 and DVD's and such were not even thought of yet)

I asked which video she wanted to watch tonight.

She answered, "the one that has NO label in the bottom of the box."

That is the one with some SPECIAL women with the big breasts, as I know you want to see them, as you have always checked mine and the other ladies big boobs out whenever you think we are not looking."

I then know right then and there that she knew that I love large breasts and could never get enough of then to ogle and play with.

I said, I am sorry BUT they are so pleasant to look at and dream about."

She replied, "Maybe after this evening alone watching this SPECIAL made video, I can arrange you to view them on a more personnel basis."

I said, "WHAT are you saying?"

But enough of that for now she said, "put in the video and let's sit and watch it till things get too large to handle."

I put the VHS in and walked over and sat down next to her on the sofa that she had placed towels on in case we got messy.

When I sat down next to mother, she placed her hand on my cock threw the shorts I had put on as I was picking up the remote to start the show.

Right then I put down the remote and got down on my knees in from of her and spread her legs.

She looked down at me and spread them even further so I could get my head between them and my mouth to her waiting pussy.

I kissed it and then ran my tongue up and down the lips while rubbing her legs with both hands.

She moaned and slid a little bit closer to the edge off the sofa so I could get a better position on the now wet pussy lips.

As I licked and sucked on her I raised my arms and rested them on her legs easily reaching her breasts and began playing with her nipples.

She moaned even loader and said to pinch them and pull on them as I was eating her pussy.

My cock was now so hard that I was bumping against the sofa side with it head.

Just them she let out a loud moan and then an OH YES! as she climaxed and her juices flowed out of her.

I licked and suck as much as I could, but still they ran all over the towels.

As she was relaxing I stood up, to get one of the sofa's arm cushions to raise me to the same height as the entrance to her "tunnel of love."

She lifted her legs and placed her hand on her thighs to hold them up so she could put them over my shoulders.

I placed my cock at her entrance and slowly push inward so just the head was inside her.

She open her legs even further and thirsted her ass forward to drive my cock deeper into her vagina .

I told her to just enjoy the depth as it was so she could get use to my size before going deeper.

She agreed and just relaxed and let her vagina get accustom to me for a minute.

As she did I could feel her muscles flexing and squeezing my cock.

When I felt she was ready, I pushed inward till she let out a sigh and told me to stop as she could not take any more of me. She said that was deeper that father had ever been and it was hurting a little.

As I started to pull back she tightened her legs around me and said to stay as she wanted to take more of my length once she stretched out a little.

She just looked up at me and I took my hands and grabbed both the breasts and held them ever so gently and flicked her hard nipples.

With me playing with her nipples, I felt her vagina muscles flex again and start working my cock . (Relaxing and then squeezing in a cycle)

She kept this up and it was not two minutes I let out a shout and shot my load deep into her.

It was so much cum it started to leak out and run down her ass and onto the sofa.

She looked up at me and said; glad I started "THE PILL" when Doris did so we both can enjoy you.

I looked at her and she then told me all about the Sunday morning and what they had planned for the next week.

She also told me that we had to watch the video so I would also see what / who else will be "cumming" over to play.

I was still buried deep in her and with her telling me this I just got harder and gently pushed I till she had all of me inside her.

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers
12