Friends & Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

She asked if that was my balls that she felt on her ass, and when I said YES! She could not believe she had ALL of my 14" buried inside her.

We staying like that for over ten minutes till I got soft and slipped out with a "slurping" sound and cum running all over the place.

I stood up and turned and sat down next to her with my cum covered limp cock hanging between my legs.

She reached over and wrapped a towel around it and placed one between her legs as she leaned over ad kissed me and said, I LOVE YOU!

I said back, I LOVE YOU ALSO and what are we going to do about father now so he does not find out?

She said, she would think of something but we had now ten days to enjoy each other.

We then went into the bathroom together to clean up and get some sleep.

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers
12