Friends & Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being still rock hard I pushed deeper into mother and started to piston in and out till she screamed that she was "CUMMING" and to keep it as deep as I could inside her.

My sister had gotten on to the bed when I started to piston mother and was playing with both of her breast and nipples as mother climaxed.

After a lengthy time mother asked me to withdraw my cock from her "TUNNEL OF LOVE" and lay down next to her on one side and sis on the other.

The next thing we knew it was morning and we had not moved all night.

Mom went down to the kitchen to make some coffee while I headed for the bathroom and sis followed me in and sat down on the toilet before I could.

She smiled at me and said to pee between her legs if I could not hold out.

I just stepped into the shower and as I was turning the water on, took a long, relieving piss.

Sis flushed the toilet and joined me in the shower.

Mom heard the water running and before we knew it there were three of us taking a shower together. (This is a custom built shower stall /just as the whole house was, not a tub / shower, and it is about four feet by six feet in size with two shower heads and separate controls.)

Just them mother said, "There is that XXXX stupid phone" and got out of the shower (dripping wet) and went into the master bedroom to answer it. (Never heard mom swear like that before)

When she came back she informed us that Grandmother Dee would be getting on a planes in Phoenix early tomorrow morning to "cum" visit and would we pick her up at ORD as her pane got in at about two in the afternoon.

This will have to be the end of this chapter and wait till you read what grandmother has in store for me for the upcoming summer in AZ the next chapter.

12