Friends & Family Ch. 06

Story Info
Horny son keeps horny granny and mother happy.
5.1k words
4.42
93.4k
45

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

NOTE:

This is one of the ongoing chapters of me growing up in the Midwest in the late spring and early summer of 1971 before moving to AZ to live with my grandmother and attend college.

All persons in this and any of my stories are of at least 18 years of age and the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

These chapters cover the times that I was just 20 thru 22 and being one HORNY, WELL HUNG guy that could and did keep many older ladies happy.

The ladies I will cover in these chapters were friends of my parents and all are rather large in the BOOB's and love to enjoy the freedom of being nude.

These chapters cover my mother and her friends during a Thursday afternoon get together and one very special guest.

As a side note, none of these ladies like to shave any of their PRIVATES AREA hair, so they are all natural, just as I love them to be.

*

My Mother, sister, Elna, Betty, Violet (Vi for short in story) and grandmother in this chapter,

Saturday morning came way too early for me. But I knew if got an early start I could be home to mow our lawn and have it finished by noon.

I was up before the gals and peaked in on each to make sure they were well and safe before leaving the house at 8:00 AM. (The city we live in has a noise rule / law about running a lawn mower before 8:00 AM)

I stopped and filled a five gallon gas can for Elna's and our lawn mowing project. I knew the Gustafson's would have gas as I bought it last weekend when I mowed their lawn.

I finished the Gustafson's and headed to Elna's.

I was getting the mower out of her garage when I heard the back door open and her call out to me to come inside for a minute.

I finished getting the mower out and gassed up before heading to the house.

When I got to the backdoor she was standing just inside with a big smile on her face and nothing else.

She pushed the screen door open and asked me to come in and help her with a problem she was having with the shower.

As I walked through the door she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, sticking her tongue down my throat.

I hugged her back and could feel my cock getting hard as we kissed and kissed.

She reached down to my shorts belt and opens it and then the shorts and pushed them down as she trusted her hips into my crotch.

My semi hard cock went between her legs and rubbed against her hairy pussy. This caused it to get rock hard instantly.

She raised one of her long legs up and wrapped it around me pulling my cock into her ever so wet pussy.

It was then that I suggested that we go to the bedroom and continue this and she agreed.

As we walked to the bedroom I reached up and grabbed one of her breast and gently pulled on it to turn her towards me and it was then that I lowered my head to kiss the nipple on the breast I was holding and with my other hand reached between her legs and gently stroked her cunt.

She flopped backwards on to the bed and spread her legs, opening her pussy and told me to lick it till she exploded into my mouth.

I licked and sucked on her pussy, all the time hearing her say how much she had missed me since the "sewing party" and how she needed my cock.

I stopped sucking her pussy and got between her legs and plowed my cock into her waiting cunt with her pushing her hips upward to meet my entering cock.

It was about a half hour later that I finally got back to mowing her yard.

When I was done and ready to leave she called to me again and asked if I had time for another "roll in the hay."

I walked back into the house. She dropped to her knees as I entered the back door and pulled my shorts off and started to lick my sweaty cock and balls.

I held her head on my cock as I backed against the counter to steady myself.

She looked up at me with my cock sticking in her mouth with cum dripping out the edge.

She then stood up and lifted both breasts to my waiting hands and as much as to say, Play with these now.

Just then we heard a car drive in and I noticed it was Elna's roommate /lover back from her weekend grocery shopping trip.

Betty was also the school librarian and assistance girls' gym teacher at my school. She like Elna usually stayed away from men as her two brothers had raped her when she was still living at home in San Lois Potosí, Mexico.

Elna stood up and told me to pull up my pants and act like we were just discussing the amount she owed me for the lawn work.

Betty came in and said I had done a great job on the lawn and as she walked by me she rubbed hand over my crotch and smiled.

She leaned over and gave Elna a kiss and a grope in front of me and said, "Did you two enjoy each other when I was gone?"

Elna said, "YES, how would you know and why would I not with the size of his cock to entertain me while you were out?"

Betty just said, "He is just average right from what I just felt?

Not like what you were telling me how well hung he is carrying in those shorts."

Elna said, "Yes he is hung like a pony from your father farm!"

You had better check him out for yourself, as what I have been telling you is correct."

Betty came back over to me and placed her hand on my flaccid cock and side, "it is hard now correct?"

I answered, "HELL NO! it's totally soft as I just got sucked off by Elna and need to reload my monster for you, so play with it and find out for yourself that what she has told you is correct."

Betty cupped her hand around my now harding cock and held her hand firmly on it as it grew in length and girth till she could not close he finger around it.

She removed her hand and grabbed the waist band of my shorts and yanked them down off my waist exposing my rock hard manhood.

She gasped and cried out, "That is bigger than the dildo you have in the bedroom we use on each other."

Elna just smiled and pinched her nipples as Betty stroked my cock and fondled my balls.

Betty looked up at me and then backed off to remove her tank top and shorts in one quick motion.

She had nothing on underneath and that is when I saw her naked body for the first time. (She always was well dressed at school and church, were I had only seen her before this morning.)

Her breasted were small for her frame and her waist was a little larger than normal, but ai figured that was from being raised on a farm and rode horses and such.

She was about 5' 8" tall and had legs to die for, if you know what I mean.

Elna walked over to us and cupped both of our ass's and told me I had better show Betty what "the monster" can do and then get going before Violet wonders what you have been up to as I should have been to her house to "mow the lawn" over half an hour ago.

Betty suggested that we "hold that idea" for a couple of days, as she was feeling like "that time of month" was starting and she did not want to MESS thing up.

Elna agreed with her and they both kiss me goodbye and off I went to "service" another.

Violet was sitting in the kitchen making an apple pie when I got to her house.

I went in to let her know I was there and would be back in as soon as I did the lawn.

She said, "Great as this week had been long and she needed a little stress relief."

As I was mowing Vi lawn, her daughter drove up and got out of the car.

She waved to me and as she did I took my hand off the mower and just at that moment it hit a chunk of barbed wire and threw it against my leg/calf, cutting it deeply in many places. (if you do not know barbed wire, like it's name, has many barbs on it to keep cattle in area on farms.)

She ran over to me and yelled to her mother to get some towels and tell her I was going to have to go to the emergency room for stiches and care and to meet us there.

She took off her belt (her Capri's had a belt for "looks" and she was going to use it as a tourniquet on my leg as it was bleeding badly.)

As she was going to apply it to my thigh she ran her hand across my hanging penis. She felt it for a minute and looked up at me in as much as to say, "Is that your penis hanging down your leg.

I said to be careful not to get in between my leg and the belt when she tighten the tourniquet.

She reached into my pant leg and moved it out of the way as she put the belt round my leg and pulled it tight to slow the bleeding. She smiled at me and blew me a kiss as to say, "Nice penis big boy when do I get to enjoy it as a reward."

I smiled back and suggested anytime she was free.

She and her mother got me into her car and she drove me to the hospital as quickly as she could.

As we drove to the hospital she looked over at me and said that once this was all taken care of and I was better, we were going to have to meet and get to know one another better.

I did not dare tell her I knew her mother very personally already and was hoping to be able to get to know her better.

I had been there about ten minutes when mother and granny showed up as Vi had called them as we are in route..

They were just going to stitch me up when they came into the room.

Once they were done with my leg and gave me a tetanus shot, they said I could go home, BUT just then our family doctor walked in and told mother that she wanted me to come into her office Monday morning at 10 AM so she could check out the stiches and make sure all was healing ok.

Mother asked what restrictions were in place for me and the doctor suggested no work or moving around, just sitting or lying and relaxing. (She also pulled mom aside and said NO SEXUAL playing as he lost a lot of blood and needs to rest to resupply his bold supply)

They removed the IV that gave me a unit of blood to aid in what I had lost and I was wheeled out to the car, as they would not let me walk, hospital rules I guess.

Once we got home I was assisted to the lazy boy chair and told to sit and rest.

I asked how the shopping went and I was informed that I would have to wait to see the outfits each bought as they would be too much stimulation for me right now.

I guess the drugs, or the pain they gave me, kicked in as the next thing I knew mom was shaking me and telling me it was 9:00 PM and I should get into bed.

Sunday came and went with nothing much that I can remember as the drugs kept me somewhat sleepy.

Monday morning mom and granny took me to my doctor's appointment and were talking about the three way she, granny and sis had had Sunday afternoon and how much she enjoyed it.

The doc came into the examine room and as the doctor was checking the stitches she mentioned that I was lucky that the wire had missed my penis by just under an inch.

Mother looked at my leg and said that my 14" penis must have swung out of the way just in time.

The doctor looked at her and said, "that is no 14" penis; it might be 11" at most."

Mother told the doctor that she had measured it herself and it was 14".

The doctor turned around and opened a draw and pulled out a surgical tape measure and took hold of my limp penis and stroked it till it was rock hard and measured a grand total of 10 15/16" or 11" long penis.

Mother said that the tape must be incorrect.

Granny asked mother what she had measured me with and mother answered, "Your cloth sewing tape from you sewing basket you gave me when you moved to AZ.

Granny laughed and laughed for over a minute and followed with the following:

That tape is so incorrect and I thought I had thrown it away. Your father (grandpa) had used it one time to measure something in the garage and gotten oil on it. Granny had washed it and hung it out to dry in the sun and is SRUNK and when you measured things they were bigger then they truly are.

When we got home granny and mother went and got the sewing tape and a steel tape and compared.

14" on the sewing tape was about 11" on the steel tape measure.

So I guess I am not as hung as the "LADIES" wished me to be.

By then my sister walked in the door and heard the gals laughing and asked what was going on.

Mother told her what had happened and she just about busted a gut laughing and when she was done came over to me and opened my short zipper, took out my flaccid penis and kissed it head and said, "That is OK we still love it."

That afternoon the three of them put me in a chair and told me to sit there and watch the video that had taken of their play time Sunday.

I started to watch and as my cock started to grow, I started to rub it gently.

Granny came over to me and took both my hands and held them against the chairs arms and sis put restraints around then and the chair arm to keep me from playing with myself.

They them sat on each side of me with mom on the floor in front of me.

She then restarted the VHS tape of their play time.

My cock was getting rock hard just seeing then foundling each other's breasts and sucking on each other's nipples.

Just then my mom reached up and placed her hand around my cock and just squeezed tightly as granny lowered her mouth to its head and gave it a gentle kiss and lick.

The precum that was leaking went into her mouth with one long suck.

Sis then turned to me and kissed me as mom started to stroke my penis ever so slowly.

As I could do nothing back I just sat there and enjoyed the pleasure of three very horny ladies playing with me.

Mother was the first to stand up and turn around and as she backed up into me granny held my penis tight and aimed it so mom sat down on it and impaled herself.

The next day the phone rang about 7:30 AM and it was dad at SFO on his way home and would make on more stop before arriving home by Friday evening.

He never made it. He got into a very bad accident with his rental car in SFO "out lot area" and died the on the way to the hospital from a crushing chest injury.

We sat in the living room with our mouths hanging open as the local police chief told us what had happened. (That is how they passed on the sad news in cases like this I am told, with the local police chaplain calling on the family)

After all the arrangement had been made and the funeral home got the casket on its way to our city, we met with our minister to set the manner of the funeral and people giving little remembrances.

Later, like after the funeral, we met with our lawyer (he was both our family lawyer as well as fathers company lawyer) to see what needed to be done with the will.

He informed Mom, sis and me that we were now very rich as the accident was caused by a problem with the rental car and how they had just maintained it. They wanted to settle out of the public "eye sight" as not to ruin the company's reputation.

They were going to pay Mother $2.5 million to not sue them for one of their employees not servicing the car correctly.

The lawyer suggested we not take the settlement and sue, and we could most likely triple that amount as it was their fault and were just trying to cover up the problem.

Mother said we would have to think about this as it had not even three days since we buried father and all was going too fast.

He said he would "draft" a letter to them stating that and requesting time before anything needed to be finalized.

When we got back to the house, Granny Dee was sitting out on the porch with a drink in her hand and a pitcher waiting for us.

The next few days were rough and are still a blur to me.

I do remember friends of the family and father stopping by and visiting.

One day two lady friend of Dee: Linda T. and Wendy J. stopped by when she and mother were in town shopping.

They asked if they could sit and wait as I thought they would be back soon.

I said, "Sure, please sit down in the family room and I will go make some coffee or would you rather have a drink.

I went in to the kitchen to make a couple of screwdrivers as they both requested and a beer for myself.

Wendy came into the kitchen to assist me, and I noticed she kept looking at my crotch and smiling.

She walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist, pressing he melon sized breasts into my back.

As I stood there she lowered her one hand and squeezed my penis through my trouser leg. She said she had to find out for herself what Dee had told her about the size of my penis.

She squeezed rather firmly and whispered in my ear that she had never felt anything that large one anything but a horse she was helping to breed a mare when she was a young gals living on the farm.

I slowly turned around and raising my arms cupped both her small breasts through her silky blouse & bra and kissed her at the same time as she loosened my belt buckle and caused my pants to fall to the floor.

At that moment the other gal, Linda, walked into the kitchen and gasped loudly and said, "My god look at the size of that cock."

Wendy just turned her head and smiled and said, "See Dee was not lying about her grandson monster of a penis was she."

Linda walked over to us and cupped my balls as she was telling Wendy that she should not be doing this right now as we had just buried my dad.

Wendy said, "Look at this "trouser snake" and tell me it does not want to be played and used by two horny old ladies.

Linda just shook her head, licked her lips and lowered her mouth to my cock and was just starting sucked on its head just as granny and mother walked in the kitchen door.

Dee said, "I see you found the "point of interest" and are working it to a heated frenzy.

They both laughed and smiled.

Wendy pulled my pants up and was trying to get my penis into them when Dee told me to just take them off and be ready for an afternoon of "hard use."

Mother placed the bag from the "store" on the counter and walked over to Wendy and suggested that as she had started this she should be the first to be "pleasured."

Mother started to unbutton Wendy's blouse as she unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the kitchen floor.

Her panties came off next with a large damp spot in the crotch.

I took her hand and we walked into the family room hand in hand till she decided to go "hand leading cock."

We stood in the middle of the room, kissing and she holding my ridged cock, pressing it against her tummy.

I took her left nipple between my fingers and lightly pinched it to cause it to get as rock hard as my cock was.

Her nipples got over an inch long and almost one half in in diameter.

Dee walked in just them and we both turned to see that she had lost all he clothes and was holding Linda's hand to guide her to the sofa.

Linda was rubbing Dee's ass with her free hand and naked as a new born with her pendulous breast swaying back and forth.

Mother came in behind them with two wine glasses, the two screwdrivers and a beer for me.

We all just sat around for a while talking and laughing till Dee stood up and said, "OK BIG BOY take this horny undersexed lady to your room and make sure do not come back till she is totally satisfied and happy."

Wendy looked at me and my now semi flaccid cock and smiled.

I stood up, bowed to the lady, offered her my hand to get up from the sofa and as I did she took hold of my penis and said. "Which room is yours?"

Granny told me to stop inn her room and get the "LUB" as Wendy maybe a little dry from age ad will needs the extra wetness to except my penis in her "TUNNEL OF LOVE."

Wendy looked at Dee and with a smile as to agree she might need to be well "LUBED" for me to fit.

I stopped at grannies room and kissed Wendy while she still held my penis.

I went in, got the "lube" and came back to see her going into my room, wiggling her ass and cooing like a love starved girl.

I sat down on the edge of the bed with my leg apart, and pulled her close to me so I could lick her still rock hard nipples while her pussy was right n line with my cock.

She placed her right hand on my shoulder and let me suck for a while as she took her left hand and reached down and lifted my now firm (not rock hard yet) cock up so she could stroke it to its full length and hardness.

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers
12