Friends & Family Ch. 07

Story Info
More of the life of a well hung lad and his family.
4.1k words
4.42
67k
40

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

NOTE:

This is one of the ongoing chapters of me growing up in the Midwest in the late spring and early summer of 1971 before moving to AZ to live with my grandmother and attend college.

All persons in this and any of my stories are of at least 18 years of age and the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

These chapters cover the times that I was just 20 thru 22 and being one HORNY, WELL HUNG guy that could and did keep many older ladies happy.

As a side note, none of these ladies like to shave any of their PRIVATES AREA hair, so they are all natural, just as I love them to be.

My Mother, Sister Sheryl and her roommate and my loving grandmother in this chapter,

Friday afternoon went by to fast as granny was packing and getting ready to return to AZ.

She had me follow her back to the rental car place so she could return the car and as we were driving back to the house as hiked her skirt up and revealed her hairy crotch and I said, "WE was going to have so much fun this weekend when we entertained each other for the last time this weekend.

She laughed and said, "That the whole family was going to have a GREAT time, as she winked at me and licked her lips and unbuttons a couple of buttons on her blouse so her breasts could push the top apart.

She spread her legs a little for me to enjoy the view also.

She reached over to my right leg and rubbed my cock that was now straining down my right pant leg to get free.

I looked at her with a smile and said that she was going to have to lean over and lick my cock as she was the reason it was leaking a wet spot on my pants leg.

She leaned over as to lie down in the front seat and open my fly, took out my cock and started to suck and lick

I do not think I had driven a mile before I filled her mouth with a load, which she swallowed completely without losing a drop.

She sat up and unbuttoned her blouse further, unhooked her front hooking bra and let those monster swing free.

Her nipples were rock hard and pointing straight off her breasts.

It was lucky I was just pulling in the drive when this happened or I might have driven off the road or driven into another car head on.

She got out of the car and headed for the door with me trying to walk with a stiff prick wagging in the wind trying to catch up with her.

She got as far as the front porch before I caught her and bent her over the glider and pushed my cock into her soaking / sloppy wet cunt from the rear, as mom came out the door to see what the hell was going on.

She yelled at us to get in the house, so any car driving by would not see us.

I looked at her and smiled as she was standing there bear ass naked and holding her 8" dildo still humming in her left hand.

We all went in the house and the next thing I remember was granny was sitting top of me with my cock buried deep in her pussy and mother had her hairless pussy spread over my face, with me licking and sucking her lips.

Granny was looked like she was doing "deep knee bends" on top of me and as she rose up one time I "blew a load" that ran out of her and all over my stomach.

Mother saw that and got off me and bent over and was sucking my cum off my stomach.

One of her tits hung right in my hand and I just squeezed it firmly and tugged on it with a loving pull.

Granny by that time had settled back down on me and just squeezed her "tunnel of love" muscles around my cock and work it till she unloaded a load that gushed out of her and combined with my cum.

By this time had swung her leg over my left shoulder and was now hovering her pussy directly over my face.

As she lowered those engorged lips of her to my mouth, I stuck my tongue out and met them with a long lick.

She [sighed] loudly and moved her hips back and forth so I could get a good lick on those succulent pussy lips.

She leaned forward as to hang her monster breasts onto my stomach and at the same time took one of grannies tits in her hand and raised it so it's nipples was directly in the path of her sucking mouth.

Dee sighed and pushed down on my pecker, and her "whiskers" started to prickle my groin area, as mother sucked on her nipple, as she had done when granny was breasted feeding her may a year ago.

Grannies other breast hung free so I tried to reach up to hold it, but could not reach.

I was able to get hold of one of moms swinging breast and pinched her nipple and gently pulled it like pulling a gum drop.

I spoke up and told granny, I am going to have to suck on moms monsters and hope for ---- when suddenly we heard a noise at the bedroom door and there stood my sister Cheryl and her roommate from college.

Sheryl is older than me and has large pendulous breast like mother.

Her roommate is a foreign exchange student from Spain. She is 20 years old and a little chubby, but what a set of tits on her. (They come around the door before you can see the rest of her walking in.)

The room got quite for a minute and then sis asked if they could join in on the "fun."

Mother and granny said, "SURE, as we were just going to freshen up for a shopping trip to get food for diner s you two can keep your brother entertained while we are gone."

The two got up and kissed Sheryl and Ginger as they walked by them, heading out the door to the bathroom.

Ginger stood there looking at my cock and turned to Sheryl and spoke, "HE is BIGGER than you said and it will never fit in my cunt."

Sheryl just laughed and said. "That is what I though too, till he stretched me with a pleasant and fun fucking a year ago."

Just then mom walked back in with a couple of wet, warm wash clothes and a towel for the gals to clean me up after the mess the "OLDER LADIES" had left all over me.

(This part of the two younger gals keeping me entertained will have to wait for a separate chapter at a later date.)

The gals got back from shopping as we were getting out of the shower with Sheryl and Ginger fighting who was going to drying a certain part of the body.

Dee laughed as she walked into the bathroom pulling down her panties and lifting the toilet seat.

She looked at the three of us and said, "Can't you young, horny ladies, get enough of him?"

Both just laughed and said, NO! We want him hard for us all night long."

Dee sad, "You are going to have to wait, as I get dibs on him first, as it is my last weekend here before going back to Arizona Sunday.

Sheryl and Ginger just sighed and kissed me and said OK! But you are ours when you get back from the airport Sunday afternoon.

Granny smiled and cooed, we all can keep him "UP" all night and I will let you girls have him as he is "CUMMING" to live with me for the next four years, when he is going to college in Prescott.

I looked at her and said, "WHAT???"

Dee just smiled and said that mother had agreed to it as long as I get passing grades and help around the ranch.

Dee spoke up again and answered, "I am sure he will do both of those and make many of my friends happy as well, as he has done your friends here, as mother smiled at me.

My penis flinched and bounced at that talk of me living with granny, and mother just said, "I hope the ladies out west are good to my boy and make him happy."

Granny tore off a wad of toilet paper and wiped her pussy as mom said she needed to toilet.

Granny stood, kicked off her panties and started removing the rest of her outfit as mom sat down and pissed up a storm.

With granny bent over her breasts swung freely and heavily around from her lovely aged body.

Sheryl and Ginger stood there with their arms wrapped around me under the heat lamp to keep warm, as mom and Dee stripped and joined us in the shower. (Remember this shower has two water heads and is 5' x 4' in size.)

We all started soaping each other up, even though us three had already completed our showers already, Ginger was soaping me, she pumped my lathered cock till I exploded all over her stomach and hands.

Sheryl shrieked and laughed at us and took hold of my cock and started to pump even more.

Mother got behind me and pressed her breasted against my back and slid a finger between my butt check and it felt like a doctor giving you a prostate exam.

My cock got harder, and with her finger wiggling in my ass, I shot/ sprayed a larger load all over everyone as Sheryl moved my cock around like a fire hose.

Granny took her finger and scooped some cum off of Gingers breast and licked it off with a smile.

Granny reached over and cupped one of Gingers breasts and started to lick and suck her nipple.

Just then the phone rang and mother got out, dripping wet and went into the bedroom to answer it.

Ginger leaned against the wall and slowly spread her legs to except moms hand and finger s into her waiting pussy.

Sheryl got on her knees while holding my cock so she could suck its overly enlarged head, and cup my ball sack till I came again in her waiting mouth.

We all got out and got some clothes on to go down to fix the food for supper.

Ginger was mixing drinks when I looked over and saw those breasts shaking freely under her loose top. Her nipple's where hard and pocking out.

Sheryl was making the salad and mom and Dee were preparing the steaks for me to grill.

After supper, which by now was after nine in the evening, we all agreed to call it a night and mom suggested a drawing of straws to see who got to sleep with me.

I opened my mouth and said, "I think grannie gets that honors as she was leaving in another day."

They all agreed and we headed to the bedrooms.

Saturday morning was sunny and warm with the sun coming in the open window and granny lying beside me with her warm hand wrapped around my flaccid dick.

I rolled over and gave her a kiss and a stroke between her legs as a "GOOD MORNING SEXY" type of wake up call.

She moaned and let go of my cock and curled up to keep sleeping.

I rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom to piss.

I got dressed and grabbed a glass of OJ on the way to play some "B" ball with the guys and then wash the truck before lunch.

When I got back to our street I noticed that there was four cars parked in front of our house and two more in the drive.

I parked my truck in the street and headed in the back door to be met by mother in the kitchen.

I asked what all the cars were for and she said, "Some of mothers (granny's) friend came over to visit before she headed back home. (A hen party as they call it)

Mother and I decided to got down to the club for lunch and a beer or two.

We got home about three, just as sis and her roommate were getting back from meeting with some of sis's old school mates and such.

Granny and her friend were still there and on their sixth bottle of wine, from the stack on the kitchen counter.

To say the least, they were all SNOCKERED and HAPPY.

Between the four of us we drove them all home or called there "better halves" to come get them.

Granny was a sleep in the lazy boy and we decided to let her stay there.

We all went back to the family room to watch a video. (You can guess what it was about) I was one that mother had taken the day her friends were over and "used" me for the pleasure's.

Sis and Ginger got on each side of me on the sofa and with one playing with my ball sack and the other rubbing my cock through my "jockey's."

I just leaned back, with an arm around each gal and enjoyed the attention.

Mother just sat, with the video camera going, and watched me get milked and me shooting my load all over the two gals.

Just as I was exploding, granny walked in the room and screamed, "PUMP HIM DRY GALS."

Mother turned the camera on her and taped granny stripping and swinging her monetarist breast to and fro.

With that sis and ginger stood up, removed the rest of their clothes along with mom stripping.

They them all walked over to me and lined up in front of me, facing me.

They then all turned around and bent over, grabbing their ankles with their asses to me and their legs somewhat spread saying, "which one gets to be FUCKD first big guy?"

I reached up and gently ran my fingers between each of their legs, stroking each one pussy to see which was the wettest.

Ginger won the contest as hers was the wettest and she had the largest labia lips I had ever encounter in my short life.

I stood up, grabbed her by her "love handled" and ran my cock up her cunt from behind.

In her bent over position she placed her hands on the coffee table and pushed her ass towards me, burying more of my cock further in her cunt.

She started to move back and forth, sliding my cock in and out of her slippery cunt as the others watch and filmed the action.

She lasted for about five minutes before she climaxed and slid off of me.

Sister was next in line as I had caught sight of her s I fuck Ginger, playing with her nipples and then running her hand over her cunts, while watching Ginger and me.

She took me into the dining room and hoed up on to the table, sitting facing me with her legs open and in the air.

I walked up to her, cock pointed straight out from my body, with her sitting on the edge of the dining room table, and as she aligned my cock to her waiting pussy, slowly worked in and out of her.

This went on for both of them and then mom and granny, before I was so tired that I sat down on the love seat and said, "You four need to give me a rest before I can CUM again."

The next thing I knew, granny was kissing me and saying, "It was time to get up to take her to the airport."

We went down the hall to the bath room so we could shower and get ready for breakfast.

I started to soap up granny and as I was lathering her breasts she told me that time was sort and we had no time to "mess around" this morning. She promised me that we would have all the time in the world once I got out to her place in AZ.

So we took our FIRST but not last NO SEX shower together.

After breakfast I loaded the car and mother. I and granny headed for ORD.

Sis and Ginger stayed at home to lie in the sun and rest from last night.

When we got to the airport, Dee went up to the ticket counter and checked her bag and get her ticket / boarding pass.

She turned to me and handed me an envelope the ticket agent had given her, and she said, "Here is your ticket for your trip in four weeks."

Mother put it in her purse, so I would not lose it, and we headed to the gate to wait.

The plane was on time (not like now days) and Dee kissed us both goodbye and walked down the jet way.

Mother and I drove home after stopping to do some shopping at Woodfield Mall at the Victoria Secret store.

I asked mother what she was looking to pick up and she smiled and said that she wanted to get something to give to Ginger as she did not have a proper fitting bra from what mom could tell by the way her breasts fit her "now" bra's.

As we walked into the store a blond hair sales gals walked up to us and asked if she could assist us with anything. I also found many items for herself her and sis along with a couple of items that the gal suggested might be nice for "your young man" as she called me. (They have a backroom just for guys that is not common knowledge to all)

Mother asked if she could try on a couple of items and the sales gal showed us to the dressing room. I was going to wait outside the room till the sales gal told me it was quite all right for me to come in to the room with my mother to view her choices.

Mom handed me her blouse and bra as she stripped to try on a bra I had chosen for her. The sale gals said that it was a very popular item as mom tried on the bra that had open ends that let the nipples poke out.

I looked at it and licked my lips. She smiled and noticed the "trouser snake" growing down my pant leg.

She leaned over and placed her hand on my bulge and rubbed it through my trousers and kissed me as her nipples rubbed my arm.

The sales gals then stood up and came over to the sofa I was sitting on and sat down next to me, placing her hand on my leg just below the head of my cock.

Mother leaned over further and presented her breasts to me as I pinched them and she giggled and squeezed down on my cock as her tongue went down my throat.

The sales gals skirt got pulled up with her free hand and I slipped my free hand up her leg to her very moist crotch.

Mother had no panties on a she turned and sat down on my lap with my cock pointing out between her legs. She reached down and as she rose upward, guide me into her pussy and lowered herself back down.

Just then there was a knock on the door and other sales gal asked if she could be of any assistance. Our gals said she had it "WELL IN HAND" and we needed no assistance.

She turned back around to face use as she opened her blouse and dropped her skirt.

The gal looked to be all of thirty years old and of Swedish / Norwegian decent.

She was wearing a purple see thru bra and purple panties that I notice had a slit in the crotch with hair coming out of it.

I told mom she needs to get a couple pair of those types of panties for our "special times."

She agreed and told the gal to remember to get her six pairs before we leave (three for her and three for me to take to Dee when I went west), as she raised and lowered her body, doing something like "deep knee squats" on my cock.

The sales gal watched while all the time fingering her pussy, till mom stood up and taking her by her free hand lead her over to me and told her to squat down on me as mom guided my cock into her.

The gals moaned loudly as my cock entered her and stretched her to the limit. She stopped lowering herself on me for a minute then resumed till I was completely in her.

Her back was to me so I reached around her and cupped her small breasts and pulled her back against my chest.

She sighed and I could feel my cock stretching her "tunnel of love" ever more.

With that she pushed down even further and then rose up a little and then down again. She started to piston up and down on my cock till she screamed out. "YES! YES! YES

With that we both let lose a load that ran out of her and all over the seat I was sitting on and down to the floor.

After we got our breath back she stood up and put her clothes back on and said to make sure she was the one to check us out when we were done shopping.

Before she left the dressing room mother asked her to do a proper breast / bra measurement as she thought he breast had gotten larger and wanted to get the correct size.

The gal went out and came back a minute later with a tape and a package for me to try on while she measured mother.

Mother measured out to be a 38 "F" as she had lost a bit of weight but her breasts keep their fullness.

With this finding mother decided not to get Ginger anything as she most likely would get the incorrect size and have to bring them back.

Mother did pick out about five bras for herself along with the one with the ends missing, that I liked, along with a couple od see thru nighties and a dozen panties, making sure to get those silted crotch ones and a couple of the new THONGE one they were just getting in from the west coast show .

The packages the gal brought me was something like a jockstrap But it was shaped like a sleeve for my cock to go in and a sack for my balls. Both were fur material lined that felt like a pussy.

With it on mother said, "That is perfect for you to show off at the next "sewing party" next Thursday afternoon.

Mother and I got dressed and as we left the room all you could smell was the scent of "love in the air."

The sales gal rang us out and when all was totaled we got all of our $275.00 dollar order for $27.50 and her name (Brenda)and address on the back of the sale slip asking for us to call her later tonight.

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers
12