Friends and Family - Continuation

Story Info
Continuation of a series by Hornypaki.
5.1k words
4.48
80.8k
17
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadiaalam
nadiaalam
216 Followers

Before I start off, let me tell the readers that this is not a new story. It was earlier written by 'Hornypaki', a person who inspired me to start writing on Lit. The story was perhaps the last by the author, before he suddenly disappeared from the Lit. I would like to dedicate this sequel to him and sincerely wish that he comes back with a bang. For those, who have not read the story by the actual author, I would summarize the past parts so as to invoke interest in it and my contribution.

*

'Friends And Family' comprised of 18 parts and was a story of Fahad from Karachi, Pakistan. He belonged to a middle class family, who went to Middle East to help his family, financially. There he hit jackpot and became the sole cause for the rise of his family status. He was able to provide enough dough for the amicable marriage of his elder sister, Rida, to an Air Force officer, Tariq. Fahad's younger brother, Faisal, started a flourishing shop with the backing of Fahad and incidentally gets married to Nadia. Fahad's younger sister, Zainab, whom he left as a skinny adolescent, was now a raging teenager. True to her age, she was a real headache for the parents due to her activities and tantrums.

During the course of story, Fahad, who have been portrayed as a guy for whom, sex was like air, water and food; a basic necessity of life. He starts off for Pakistan from Dubai, only after a mind boggling sex session with a Sri Lankan nurse. After coming back, he was showered with the respect and gratitude from his entire family. He is also pressurized by his family to enter into wedlock with some suitable girl, but he avoids the preposition. He started off with seducing his sis in law, Nadia. Then he had the housemaid, Beena, a young and nubile girl from Southern Punjab. His elder sister also arrives from Lahore with her hubby, a real Air Force jock, who doesn't mind revealing his exploits to his Brother in Law, Fahad.

The heroin of the story is none else then the younger sister, Zainab. A 'real pain in ass' for the parents, who has grown up to become a beauty. In addition of her beauty, she is wild, just like Fahad. Despite their 'like-mindedness', the seduction took quite a long time. It materializes at the end of the story. Both enjoyed each other in totality and, when at the end of story, Fahad is all set to leave Pakistan without getting married, she becomes sad. Fahad makes false promises of calling her to Dubai in his wake.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Life was back to normal in Dubai for me; the work, the parties, the friends and the booze. I missed my occasional flings with hash that I was able to get easily in my homeland. I missed some other things as well, but despite yearning for those, I vowed repeatedly not to pursue them. Some nights, when I was alone, I unintentionally thought about my recent trip to Pakistan. My mind went to the fun I had with Beena, her willingness to do anything in the bed was great and I knew for sure, that her next suitors would enjoy the skills she had learnt from the sex we had. Nadia, my sis in law, was never a naïveté in the ways of love making. She was a wild lady, who got a mismatch in the form of my brother, Faisal.

Zainab, whom I avoided in my thought, somehow managed to persistently haunt me in my dreams. I took cherries of two of her holes and every moment of that time teased me thoroughly. In my conscious moment, I shooed her visions away, but when I was drunk or drowsy, there was no way to avoid her. My tongue longed for her honeyed taste, my hands missed her small but perfectly formed tits and most of all, and my cock missed her tight confines, always wet and hot to receive me. I sometimes felt that I should have brought her here, but that was out of question, atleast that was what I thought.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Arey Fahad beta, tumhari behen ke liye ek rishta aaya hey (Fahad, someone has proposed your sister)." My mom broke the news to me one evening.

"Accha, so who is the guy?" I asked, not knowing how to react.

"You don't know him. He is a bit older, but amazingly, Zainab is willing." She seemed to be genuinely amazed.

"Ammi, umer hey faraq sey kiya hota hey, haan bilkul hi buddha nahi hona chahiye (Mom, age difference is not a big issue but definitely the guy should not be real old man)." I remarked.

Then on second thoughts, I asked, "How old is he, by the way?"

She did not reply immediately, as if trying to figure out how to break the news. Then she quietly said, "Chalees ke kareeb (Around forty)."

"What? More then double the age of Zainab. Are you all out of your mind?" I was shocked.

"How on earth Zainab is willing?" I thought.

"Beta, tum to Dubai mein ayyashi sey reh rahe ho, tumhe kiya pata ke Zainab ne kitna sataya hua hey. Is sey pehley ke kuch gul khilaaey, uss ki shaadi ho jani chahiye. Aur jahan tak umer ka faraq hey, usey khud aiteraz nahi to tum kyoon pareshan ho (Son, you are enjoying yourself in Dubai, you don't know how much Zainab teases us. I want that she should get married before something real bad happens. Beside, she is willing, what worries you then)." She said in a tone that revealed how much nervous wreck she has become because of Zainab. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Astonishingly, Zainab did not call me "behenchod" or sisfucker during this call as she had been doing in our past conversations on the phone. I had called her on her cell, immediately after the call from mom.

"- - - - Haan, mein raazi hoon (Yes, I am willing), why are you so bothered?" She said when I harped upon the age difference.

"Do I know him?" I asked.

"In a way, may be, but I am not sure that you remember him." She said with a voice that revealed that she was talking in riddles.

"Why don't you tell me?" I said.

"You will know him, through and thorough. But why are you so interested in knowing him." She again taunted, her mood tilting towards past.

"Ok, don't tell, I am not that crazy about your affairs." I tried to cut off her pranks.

"Well, since when you have stopped taking interest in my affairs; you, to be honest, were never interested so there is no question so stopping. " She replied, acting as a leech.

"Would you please tell me that if you are really convinced that you should get married to someone double your age?" I persisted.

"Why are you thinking otherwise? I am anxiously waiting to get married." She replied and after a pause said, "I will be getting a license to FUCK."

"So, when do you plan to get married to that mysterious old man who has fallen in love with?" I asked realizing that she was not going to stop teasing me.

"Since you left, I was in search of love. I may not have found someone whom I love, but he definitely loves me." She said, sounding somber but dodging my question of 'when'.

"Ok, when do you plan to get married?" I asked, not being able to cope with her at the moment.

"Mom wanted me to get married right away but I told her I am not getting married unless I shop for my marriage in Dubai. So I would be unmarried for some two more months while I cause a drain on your pocket." She chuckled.

"Oh!" was what all I could say. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The next couple of weeks, I remained busy with my work that I had no time for myself. Strangely no call came either from mom, or from anybody else back home. Usually I was able to have some form of sex, every alternate day but incidentally the commitments rose to a pitch that I went without sex for almost two weeks.

After two weeks of uninterrupted commitments, finally a weekend came that was free. I had planned to shed away my horniness over the weekend and for this I had no elaborate plans. So after getting myself refreshed with a long sleep that brought me back to vigour, I went to a bar. There were a host of people around and soon I was interacting with a couple, probably from Sweden. They were interested in seeing the place, but as we were chalking out the details, my cell rang.

"Behenchod, how are you?" It was Zainab, in the prime of her mood.

"I am fine but where have you been. No calls!" I asked.


"Arey tumhe ammi ka pata hi hey, meri har baat sey inkar karna un ki aadat ban gai hey (You know mom, she would contradict me on every issue). Now she is making a fuss about me coming to Dubai." She was really irritated.

"What she says?" I inquired.

"Arey wohi, tum ko mein akeley Dubai nahi bhej sakti, tumhe kiya pata ke shadi ke liye kiya kharidari karni hoti hey (The same, you can't be sent alone to Dubai, what do you know about shopping for marriage)." She mimicked mom.

"So?" I asked.

"Now she wants to send Rida baji (elder sis) and Nadia Bhabi (sis in law). Well, Bhabi is ok, but Rida Baji, no way." She said.

"So what's the solution, I don't mind hosting you all, but being a bachelor, I live in a small apartment. If you all come, it would become a refugee camp." I remarked.

"You talk to ammi (mom), insist on sending me alone, but if she behaves the way she usually do, you can agree to Nadia Bhabi. Rida, no way."

"Ok, I will talk to her." I said.

By the time, the call ended, the Swedish couple had left, perhaps not liking the way I became oblivious of them while talking on the phone. My mood also got worse, 'What the hell, three ladies, five kids, my little apartment, two bedrooms, those too small ones. How would I live?' - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was two days after I talked to Zainab and mom, I was at the airport. The flight from Pakistan was due in thirty minutes and my mind was going through a lot. Mom was able to dictate her terms and now I was to receive the three ladies and their five kids. She had actually initiated the process earlier by acquiring tickets and visas for the party. Rida had already arrived and was at my apartment as she had the ticket from Lahore. I wonder what her kids were doing with my house.

The day after I received the call from Zainab was frantically spent in getting rid of all objectionable things from the house. Liquor, was distributed to friends, who were happy. All porno, movies and magazines, met the same fate. I was sure; Rida would have raised hell had she seen any of the things. I was wondering how I would be able to survive the two weeks they were here.

Zainab did raise hell, she even threatened to walk out of the marriage proposal, but then feminine instincts of 'shopping at any cost' did come into play and she agreed, with all her reservations, the accompanying of Rida.

I was also disturbed, as my long awaited weekend had been ruined by the news of their arrival. I was horny as hell and despite the fact that two out of the three ladies who were coming, were definitely eager to jump into my bed. The dilemma was; I could not fuck anyone, unless I somehow managed to have her alone without raising suspicion for the other two. That was quite impossible. Although Zainab knew that I had been fucking Nadia, but vice versa, it was not the case. Rida, my elder sis, did not have any clue about my incestuous activities with our sis and sis in law.

I was sure that Zainab did had a clue about my sexcapades with Nadia, but knowing is one thing while accepting is another. On the other hand Nadia was ignorant of my incestuous relations with Zainab and her reaction to such knowledge could most likely be explosive. Rida, my elder sister, had had no interaction with me and thus had no ideal about my raunchy attitude and touching either Zainab or Nadia would bring her wrath...

My thoughts were broken as the announcer made the call that the flight from Karachi had landed. After some fifteen minutes, I saw my younger sis Zainab and my sis in law, Nadia coming out of the arrival lounge. It took me sometime to recognize them as they were dressed in a very different manner as I was used to seeing them.

Zainab wore a mini skirt that was hardly covering her bums and her long tapering legs were available for public viewing. Over her upper body, was a sleeveless blouse and when she got near, I found that she was not wearing any bra, as her nipples were very much indented on the fabric. A very light make up was all she had and was simply looking stunning and sexy.

Nadia wore comparatively modest clothes but still she was looking hot. A tight jean that was struggling to keep her ample curves hidden. A simple shirt, having top two buttons open to make her cleavage plainly visible. To assist stares from lurking men, her younger child was pulling her collar to one side while he was being carried by her. I was unable to see her nipples so she was wearing a bra, not out of modesty, but because of the sag she had after spending some five years of marriage.

"Fahad, jan tum se mil ker buhat khushi hey." Zainab, taking advantage of liberal Dubai, embraced me and crushed her braless boobs on my body. Then as she was holding me, she said, "Behenchod, tumhari behen shadi sey pehley hi honeymoon key liye aai hey (Sis fucker, ur sis has come to enjoy her honeymoon prior to her marriage)."

By the time she disengaged, I was fully erect. So when Nadia hugged me after handing her kid to my sis, she enjoyed the poking of her belly by my semi erect cock.

"Arey, behen ko galey laga kar khara hua hey ke meri waja sey (Is this erection a result of the embrace of your sis or me)." She said meaningfully as she held me close to her body and I enjoyed her soft body.

The hugs lasted for sometime and we headed for my car. After loading the luggage, we started towards my flat. Nadia, sitting in the backseat with her kids while Zainab sat in front. I was still semi erect and it was difficult to concentrate on the road.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Zainab, tell me, for heavens sake, how have you agreed to marry a person who is almost the age of dad." I asked with a serious note in my voice.

"He is more than double, forty eight years old, but he is rich so he can maintain a supply of Viagra, beside, I have other lovers too." She said without paying any obvious attention to Nadia in the backseat, or may be there was something that I still did not know.

"Fahad, tumhara 'to be brother in law' is rich and despite his age, he is smart (Fahad, your to be bro in law is rich)." Nadia added from rear. "Aur wesey bhi age sey ziyada attitude matters (besides, attitude matters more then age)."

"What do you mean?" I asked

"You seem to be getting jealous, why you are so bent upon convincing me to decline his proposal." Zainab replied before Nadia could.

"No, it's not that, I just want that you marry someone whom you love and I want you to have a life full of happiness." I said sincerely.

"Arey tum log kis behes mein par gaey ho (Hey what sort of discussion you two have gotten into), Fahad, Zainab had taken this decision after thinking it out and she is happy." Nadia interjected.

I drove on, not fully understanding yet that how come Zainab, twenty years of age has willing agreed to marry a person of forty eight. There must be something that I still did not know.

"Acha ye batao ke merey do kamron key flat mein itne log kaisey rahen gey (Tell me how come we all gonna live in my two room flat)?" I asked.

"Arey mein aur bhabi to tumhare saath reh leinge, leikin masla Rida ka hey (Me and sis in law have no problem living with you, problem is of Rida)." Zainab said as if she was making it clear that she knew about me and Nadia.

Suddenly I felt a hand on thing, as I looked down, it was of Zainab. I immediately looked into the rear view; kids were busy in looking out the window, Nadia, on the other hand was looking at us. Obviously, Zainab's hand on my thigh could not have gone unnoticed. I think I saw her smiling.

"Are both the rooms having washrooms?" Asked Nadia as Zainab moved her hands freely over my thighs.

"Yes, but they are not very large." I replied.

"Bhayiya, that's ok, if they are small, it means people get closer by compulsion." Said Zainab.

Zainab moved her hand towards my groin and started stroking my cock as if she had no fear of Nadia. I instantly got hard and driving became increasingly difficult. I again looked in the rear view mirror and saw a smiling Nadia, as if saying, "Go ahead, I don't mind."

"What is all this Bhabi, I smelled a rat." I tried to tackle the situation head on; I had had both of them, what if they both knew.

"Kiya problem hey, hum dono mein bari understanding ho gai hey, khas tor par jab tum Pakistan sey gaey thay (What's the problem, we two have lot of understanding and it has enhanced particularly after you left Pakistan). Zainab said.

Now I understood; they both knew our mutual secrets. Suddenly life became easier. I took one hand off the steering wheel and put it on Zainab's naked thigh. As I looked in the rearview mirror, I saw Nadia opening another button of her shirt and she was smiling.

"Arey tum kiya samajhtey ho, tum apna ishq chupa saktey ho, tumhari bhabi ko wesey bhi logon ko observe karne ka shoq hey (Hey, what do you think, you can hide your infatuation from me I am otherwise very fond of observing people)." Nadia said while she caressed upper portion of tits. She reminded me of the night when she and me watched Beena and our servant have sex.

Zainab in the meantime, had opened my zipper and, taking advantage of her understanding with Nadia and the ignorance of the kids, who where otherwise busy in looking at the streets of Dubai, had taken my cock out of my trouser.

"Bhabi, lagta hey ke kafi din sey yeh humara intezar kar raha hey (Sis in law, it seems that he had been waiting very impatiently for both of us)." Zainab said, commenting upon my hard member.

"How come, tum nand bhawaj mein itni understanding ho gai hey (How come you sis in laws have developed such a good understanding)? I asked while enjoying Zainab's touch on my cock.

"Bhai, mujhe to bhabi pehle bhi buhut sexy lagti theen, par pehley mujhey nahi pata tha key larkiyan bhi aapas mein acchi dost ho sakti hey (Bro, I liked Bhabi and she is definitely sexy, but initially I never knew that we girls can be good friends as well)." Zainab said, throwing ample hints that what she meant by 'good friendship'.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

World was suddenly becoming an interesting place. Now I didn't have to hide things from these two, only hurdle remained in form of Rida. She was my elder sis, 5 years older, mother of three, incl 1 5 month old baby. Apparently she was a content lady, whose bearing of 3 children in 5 years of her marriage spoke about their horniness. She used to be a ravishing teenager and resultantly, Tariq, my bro in law fell for her. Now, after 5 years of marriage, and three children, she was still a beautiful lady, albeit a bit fat. My thoughts were interrupted by Zainab, who moved my hand, which was caressing her thigh, a bit further up. I took her signal as a command and slowly moved my fingers towards her vagina. I expected to touch her panties but when I found that she was not wearing anything underneath her skirt, I was a bit shocked. She was dripping wet.

After keeping my hand there for sometime, I brought it out and took the fingers to my lips, while I sucked my fingers; I looked first at Zainab, who was looking at me lovingly. I then saw Nadia smiling in the rearview mirror.

"Bhai, tumharey bhateejon ka dil chah raha hey ice cream khai jaey. Kiya yahan par koi munasib jaga hey (Bro, your nephews intend having ice cream, is there any suitable place around)." Zainab said while her eyes spoke of other motives.

"Yes, just around the corner, but why only kids, won't you ladies desire eating or drinking anything." I said while looking back at Nadia and she winked at me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

nadiaalam
nadiaalam
216 Followers
12