Friends and Family - Continuation Ch. 02

Story Info
Fahad continues to enjoy his family.
4.5k words
4.59
55.2k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadiaalam
nadiaalam
216 Followers

(Author's note: In this story I have tried to rectify the follies pointed out by the readers of the first part. It has been deliberately kept short with promise of more parts.)

*

It was indeed something that any man could desire in his wildest dreams, I thought while I drove back to my apartment. Though I had been enjoying with them in Pakistan as well, but now knowing that they both were party to it made their stay a bit hassle free. Only Rida remained the stumbling block, who apparently has been sent by my mom to keep an eye on all of us.

The good thing about my apartment, in the current crisis, was the common washroom for both the bedrooms. Perhaps the one who designed these apartments had my current predicament in mind. I had this in my mind when I heard about their visit but getting one lady isolated from the other two was indeed a difficult ask. Now, with the knowledge that my younger sis and sis in law were both very 'friendly', I could now bank upon them for keeping the third party committed while we could use the toilet for our quickies.

The kids and ladies were chirping in my SUV, apparently making plans for themselves in this new place. Ladies, beside other things, were concerned about shopping while the kids were mainly concerned about visiting famous Playlands that they have been hearing about from their friends. I drove on, thinking how I would be able to keep secrets in a house so full of people.

Their visit was finalized at the last moment and I had only a day to clean up my house from the objectionable material. All the bottles of liquor went inside my bedroom locker and with them went all the pornographic material; CDs, DVDs and magazine that somehow found their place in my apartment. Beside me, the apartment was frequented by many of my friends who use it for their trysts. Cleaning it was indeed an uphill task.

Despite all my efforts, I got a severe scolding from Rida when she arrived, some six hours earlier then Nadia and Zainab. According to her, my house stunk like a shithouse and she scrubbed and cleaned the house again. All the time she was busy in doing it, her tongue remained involved in lashing out all the things related to the demerits of untidiness and casualness. It was a relief when I left again for the airport to pick up the other contingent of guests.

Ever since she had arrived, Rida had been behaving peculiarly. Her temper flared frequently and she was not her normal self. I despite all my effort had not been able to understand the underlying reasons for her behavior. She had taken me to task for various things in my apartment, including cleanliness etc.

Now as we neared our house, I was wondering what mood our elder sis would be in. I looked at Zainab who sat beside me; her dress was now ok and showed no signs of our earlier romp in the car. Nadia, who was at the backseat, was looking good enough. But were they acceptable to Rida in their attires? The answer was quite certain; she would again scold us like an angry old woman.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rida, as anticipated, was furious when we reached back, she knew that we had taken too long for getting to the house from air port. Her already fragile temper further skyrocketed when she saw her sis and sis in law in attires, which were more suited, as per Pakistani customs, for models, or for high society call girls.

"Arey, tum dono ko kuch sharam haya hey key nahi, ghar sey bahir nikalney ka ghalat faida utha rahey ho (Hey, don't you two have any modesty left in you, taking wrong advantage of getting out of our home)." She shouted as we entered my apartment.

Her kids had made sure that they treated my apartment as if it was theirs. I, after having a quality time with two beautiful and raunchy ladies, was in no mood to make fuss over it. After all they were my nephews and niece and they had the right. Plus, Rida was there to clean it again.

"Rida Baji, you are behaving like ammi. Come on, this is not Pakistan and let us enjoy as we want to." Zainab replied as if she was confronting mom.

"We will change, bhabi, atleast let us catch our breath." Nadia behaved more appropriately as she straight away landed on a sofa in the little lounge that my apartment had. On the other hand, Zainab headed straight for the washroom, she was not wearing panties and traces of our love-juices could have been sighted by our nosy elder sis, which Zainab was in no mood to reveal now, despite all her boldness and bravado.

Rida, despite her temper, was a very fine cook and she had used all her culinary skills while cooking a meal for us. Zainab emerged from shower in a modest white shalwar kamiz (Pakistani attire). Nadia went to the shower, vacated by Zainab while I headed for my room to clean up. When I got back, I found a very well laid out table and all ladies had occupied their chairs. Kids were having a meal of French Fries while sitting in front of TV, watching cartoons. Moreover, Nadia had now changed into a normal dress, acceptable to Rida.

Now on the dinner table; me, the two sisters and our sis in law gossiped non stop. Rida filled them about the gossip from Lahore, where she lived with her hubby. She recently; some five months back, had a baby girl, and this raised her 'production figure' to three in five years of her marriage. The other two ladies teased her about it.

"Baji, jis rafter sey tum bachey paida kar rahi ho, us sey to Pakistan key tamam family planning key program dharey ke dharey reh jaen gey (Sis, the speed with which you are producing kids would make ruin of all family planning programs of Pakistan Government)." Zainab teased Rida.

Nadia was not the one to stay behind as she added, "Rida, don't you and your hubby have anything else to do?"

"I don't know about her, but Tariq bhai does have many other things to do." Zainab added meaningfully and I smiled.

"Kia matlab hey tumhara?" Rida fumed at her double meaning sentence.

"I mean, he has to ride - - - or fly, planes." Zainab still maintained her teasing tantrums.

The only person who was silently consuming the delicacies prepared by Rida was me. I sat there, eating as much as I can of the fine food prepared by my elder sis. Meanwhile, I also looked at them, assessing them. Zainab, in her modest white dress looked pretty and now there were no signs of her vivaciousness that were so prominently visible in the dress that she wore on arrival. Now she could have been taken as a simple and innocent college girl from a middle class neighborhood of Pakistan.

Nadia, my sis in law had changed from the figure hugging jeans that she wore to a loosely fit Shalwar Kamiz and looked a decent housewife. Seeing her now could give no indication of her randiness when she asked me take her ass in the SUV and had given me her nether hole with gusto while we were coming back from the air port. The loose dress that she wore now did conceal her curves to some extent.

Rida, my elder sis, who had come earlier, was again wearing a shalwar kamiz, which had gone stained, mostly due to cooking that she had done and also because of the spillover food of my five month old niece, Nazish. She was twenty eight years old and looked a couple of years younger. Her physique, after her marriage did change; but the change was good. From a skinny teenager, as I remembered her from my pre Dubai days, she has transformed into a very well endowed lady. Her tall frame was now full of ample curves that looked good even when she wore loose fitting clothes.

I also thought about the afternoon that I had; first fucking my younger sis and filling her up with my seed. Then, without much of a gap, having violated my sis in law's ass; I was pretty drained. The 'beauty' of the situation was that both knew about everything. The question that now haunted me, that how would we be able to continue with our desires in presence of a hawkish Rida.

The dinner was over and we were sitting on the table, when Rida's daughter shrieked from the bedroom where she was sleeping. So, she had to leave us; me, Nadia and Zainab, how thankful we were to the baby as we started cleaning up the lounge without presence of our elder sis.

We moved to the kitchen after filling our hands with the used dishes and plates. Rida went in the room to attend to her daughter who was now crying very loudly. In the kitchen, we all shared the duty of doing the dishes and at the same time engaged in small talk. The comparatively older kids of Rida and Nadia were glued to the TV and were busy in exploring new channels. Thank God, I had earlier blocked all the adult channels; otherwise the consequences would not have been pleasent.

"So how have you liked Dubai?" I asked the ladies while they placed the washed dishes at their respective places.

"We have yet to see it properly. Up until now, we have not seen anything that we have not seen before." Zainab smirked.

I let her remark go unnoticed and continued, "It's a nice place; not only for shopping, but also for the other aspects. People come here from all over the world and it's a global metropolis."

"Yes, but the place seems uninhibited as compared to Karachi." Nadia said.

"The population difference is great but I tell you the place is real good. People keep to themselves and there is lot of tolerance." I replied.

"I think me and Nadia both realize this as no one disturbed us in the car park. I think we would enjoy our stay here." Zainab said, again referring to the incident in the restaurant's parking.

"Yes, we would, but what about Rida?" I asked.

"That's why I was reluctant to have her accompany me. Nadia knew everything and she is a good sport, but Rida; she is a real fun spoiler." Said Zainab.

"I was quite surprised that you shared such a secret with Nadia." I remarked to Zainab.

"Oh! Come on bhai, since you were having her regularly beside Beena in Karachi and when you live under one roof, things become obvious when they become more of a routine." Zainab Said while Nadia smiled.

"And when did you think that what's right for your bro is right for you too?" I asked.

"Well, Nadia looked hot to me since she joined our family; however, I never thought that we could get going sexually as well until she showed me that we can enjoy ourselves." Zainab said.

"And when she came back from a spoilt date one night; real distraught and angry, I thought it was right time to strike." Nadia added.

"The first time; I was too angry upon males in general that I just went with on to things she was telling me to do. There onwards, I found how much fun I could have with girls as well. Then there was no turning back." Zainab said.

"And when did you both revealed to each other about your involvement with me?" I asked.

"She knew about us but I knew about you people just before she became so insistent about leaving Rida behind for this trip to Dubai. Initially she wouldn't tell, but one night, when I had her while she slept, she started murmuring your name. I asked later and she came out." Nadia replied.

"I was afraid that she would be shocked, rather repelled, by this. On the contrary, she took it as it was just normal." Zainab said.

"Zainab, don't be so prude. The attraction between men and women is just normal and between bro and sis, the tabooness multiply the aspect of fun to a great degree. Moreover, your looks could entrap anyone, despite relations." Nadia said.

"Nadia, you are talking as if you had hots for your bro; did you fuck him too?" I asked.

"I would have; but he was quite a coward. When we were growing up, I dropped lot of hints, even dressed provocatively, but he was a real prude." She replied.

We got back to our dishes and while discussing such, and other things, we soon finished with all the stuff. Rida was still in the room feeding the baby, whom we heard crying intermittently. May be the child had yet to adjust to the new place.

Zainab and Nadia both started inspecting my kitchen and were looking at new things. Though Karachi was an advanced enough city, still many things that they saw in the kitchen were new to them. The different types of cooking oils used in Pakistan were not used here in my kitchen as I only used Olive Oil for my requirements, that too, scrupulously. Although, it's not uncommon in Pakistan now, but only the affluent people in some cities use it. So, for both my sis and sis in law, the bottle of Olive Oil was something of a novelty.

"Look, he uses Olive Oil for cooking. In Karachi, only few of my friends like it." Zainab said.

"But it's a very good thing for your health and beside; price is not an issue here." I replied.

"Is it good for health only?" Asked Nadia, with a veiled twinkle in her eyes.

"Yes, it is healthy for heart as far as its consumption is concerned. I agree in Pakistan, its use is limited. I remember, getting Olive Oil massages when I was a baby." I replied.

"But it is good for other things as well." Nadia said, while sporting a big grin.

"Bhabi, why are you talking in riddles?" Zainab was starting to get irritated.

"Well, it's an excellent lubricant; it allows big things to enter into small places." Nadia replied naughtily.

"Bhabi, why not you go and check Rida and allow me to demonstrate the goodness of Olive Oil to my darling sister?" I said, somewhat pleadingly.

"What will I get in return?" Nadia asked while she got moving towards us.

"Bhabi, I will do the same when you would want time with my bro." Said Zainab, undoing her Shalwar's cord (Shalwar is the loose baggy trouser worn in Pakistan with shirts and is tied with a cord, called naarra).

"And I would also do the same, plus you get a bonus in shopping." I offered.

"Ok, Ok, but I will initiate the honors." Nadia picked the bottle of Olive Oil and moved towards Zainab, who was now bending against the kitchen counter, all waiting for her 'share'. Nadia went to her, Olive Oil bottle in her hand, and kissed her sis in law who turned her neck sideways to facilitate her.

Zainab's shalwar was now lying crumpled at her feet. Nadia bent down and picked the shirttail of her sis in law to bring her well rounded, shapely and lovely ass to our view. Tilting the uncapped bottle of Olive Oil she dropped a generous amount of the thick liquid in the ass crack of my sis. Her hand followed the oil and she made sure that my sister was lubricated properly for the assault she would be taking at her backdoor. I heard Zainab moan "oh Bhabi!" as Nadia inserted, first one and then another finger up her asshole.

Nadia left her sis in law after oiling her inner passage and turned toward me. I had already released my cock out of my shorts and she came to me with her palm still glistening with the leftover Olive Oil. Sitting down, she first took my cock deep in her mouth and kept it there for some time; she looked up at me with eyes full of mischief and love. Her saliva and my oozing precum mingled to make my shaft wet. She slowly withdrew her lips, wrapping them around my shaft all the way back until the top came out with a pop.

She then went on to massage the oil on my cock with great love and care. It was as if she was massaging her baby and had she done it for a bit longer, I would have cum in her hand. "Chalo, mazey karo, aur haan, ziada shor na machana (Ok enjoy, but don't be too noisy). I will make sure you enjoy without any interruption." She whispered into my ears before she kissed me on my mouth and left; bottle of Olive Oil in her hand. She obviously had a definite plan to hold back Rida.

I looked at Zainab; my sister whom I had taken quite a few times but it was always as if I was doing it afresh. The taboo of fucking your sis can be an ever hanging one upon you; it gives you shivers both for pleasure and guilt. I had not much of guilt but was impatient for the pleasure that lay ahead.

No words were spoken and I moved towards her, getting hold of her I just opened her ass crack with my hands. I knew the answers would all be affirmative. I saw her brownie and placed my cock over it and pushed lightly. It did not budge, she was still tight there.

I waited and again pushed; slowly I moved in, bit by bit and I heard her whimper. I knew I had to be slow; may be her ass had only been used by me. My cock head slipped into her anus in one slow but single motion. I waited for her to relax and get used to my invading dick. It rested with the cap inside her sphincter and I held it there.

She turned her neck and looked at me. I bent forward and kissed her and then she clenched her palms, her body went tense. She pushed back against me; very slowly, but firmly she pushed herself back and I saw my cock, thanks to the lubrication provided by Olive Oil, slide into her rectum like a sword getting into a body. It all happened in slow motion. She took it all soon and my pubic hairs touched her bums.

She was like that; my sis, intense, uncaring for herself and reckless. I moved my hands and got hold of her tits and pinched her nipples. I kept my cock buried to the hilt in her nether hole as it allowed me to get used to the feeling of her tightness and also to get her relaxed with a huge insertion into her most private hole. I bent forward and kissed the back of her neck and felt her asshole quiver over my cock.

"Bhai, my asshole is only yours, no one else took it." Whispered my sis as I kept kissing the nape of her neck.

"I know, it's tight and I love you for keeping something exclusive for me despite the fact that I do not deserve it." I said in a low voice while straightening up.

"Bhai, jaldi karo, humarey pass time kum hey (Bro, hurry it up, we do not have much time)." Zainab hissed in a low voice that was full of pain and pleasure.

"You are so tight that if I hurry, not only it will be painful for you but also make me cum in seconds; do you want that?" I whispered to my sis who was now impaled upon my cock.

"Bhai, this pain is nothing in comparison to the agony that I was bearing while waiting for exactly this sort of situation. I had been fucking my brains off since you left; I cared hoots about the person who was banging me, nor did I care whether it's a guy or a girl. Now, don't care about my pain or your cum, just fuck my ass." Zainab said in a voice that rose above the tones of a whisper.

I withdrew my cock till the point that even half the tip of my cock was out of her anus, which gripped my cock so tightly that it turned outwards with my withdrawing cock. Despite the tightness and resistance, I pushed hard back into her and I felt her body tighten. The sensations were great and I was beyond caring; she had also wanted it to be quick, rough and wild. The second stroke into her cunt met lesser resistance compared to the initial insertion and the lubrication provided by Olive Oil helped.

My pace of strokes increased and my sis started emanating low moans, she was definitely in a mixed state of pain and pleasure, the ratio of which was known only to her. I, however, kept pounding her ass with an ever increasing pace and soon saw her taking hold of her tit that she played with. I helped her by taking my hand to her cunt and manipulating her clit; she was wet and my touch made her shudder.

"Bhai, I love the sensation of being filled by your cock and that's the only reason I remained a spinster, as far as my ass is concerned, for so long. All my other holes were used and will be used, but this is exclusively for you." My younger sister managed say with lot of interruptions of her 'Ohs' and 'Ahs'.

"Tell me who is the person you are getting married to and why have you accepted a man who is double your age?" I asked her as I drove my cock deep into her bowels.

"Do you remember the Judge Uncle, father of my friend, whom I told you about?" She replied as she mauled her own breast.

"He has a cousin, a rich lawyer, who is interested in me." She said, hardly maintaining her balance against the kitchen counter with her one free hand.

nadiaalam
nadiaalam
216 Followers
12