Friends and Family - Continuation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is money everything? Would the money be able to fuck you as you want to be fucked?" I whispered in a harsh tone as I punished her butt hole with ever fastening jabs with my highly engorged cock.

"Money could buy me everything, including lovers and fuckers." She replied while pushing her ass against me, matching my ferociousness.

"Would your hubby allow you to spend his money on buying lovers?" I asked while taking my other hand to her hanging breast and pinching her nipple roughly.

"He has promised to keep me happy and content. Now shut up and keep fucking my ass; you should not be bothered, I will keep letting you to fuck me forever." She replied and her voice rose to a near dangerous level.

"And would you keep your ass exclusive for me even after you get married to him?" I said thrusting my cock so hard into her that her whole body bumped forward. Her tits getting out of our hand and getting flattened over the counter's top.

"Haan, teri behen ki gaand sirf terey liye ho gi jub tuk tu khud is mein kisi aur ka lund na dalwana chahey (Yes bro, your sister's ass would only be for your cock, unless you yourself allow it to be taken by someone else as well)." She said and left her breast while thrusting her fingers into her vagina.

My pleasure was rising, both due to the sensation of having a tight asshole enveloping my cock tightly and also due to the dirty discussion we had about her marriage, so I concentrated fully upon fucking her. I brought my hands to her butt cheeks and spread them open. It was a sight to behold; her anal ring was stretched to the near limits and my cock pistonned in and out of it. The excess Olive Oil had formed a ring around the base of my cock and its color had turned a bit darker now.

My pace was now very much indicative of my impending climax and she had to struggle avoid being pushed too forward to the wall adjacent to the kitchen-counter top. Her tits were dangling and moving violently each time she pushed herself back from the slab of counter's top. It was pure animalistic lust with which I ravaged the near virgin asshole of my darling sister.

I tightened my grip over the firm buttocks of Zainab and hammered my cock in and out of her. She was moaning now and her fingers were manipulating her clit. Her inner thighs were glistening with juices seeping out of her cunt and apparently she was thoroughly this roughish session of wild sex between us.

My balls were near their bursting point and had I delayed myself a bit more, I think my nuts would have exploded there and then. It was a deep animal grunt that came out of my throat as I pushed my aching cock deep into the rectal passage of my sis and as I went to the hilt, I came. It was like a torrent out of a broken dam. My cock twitched and pulsed in Zainab's ass, the sphincter of it was milking me of my juices. The gushing jets of my semen induced a simultaneous orgasm and my sister's whole body shuddered with the climax of her own.

My orgasm subsided and I kept my deflating cock buried inside her but remembering the hazardous circumstances, I pulled out my member. It came out with an audible sound of 'plop'. Alongwith it, her asshole, gaping for a moment, spewed out some of my semen on the floor. My sister was also coming down from the highs of her orgasmic bliss and stayed bent over the kitchen counter. Her back rose and fell as she tried to get her breathing back to normal and her tormented asshole gaped and twitched, whitish traces of my cum still seeped out and traveled down to her vagina.

"Zainab, get up and correct your dress. We may have to hurry." I said, moving forward and helping her to straighten up. I then bent on my knees and pulled her shalwar up after kissing her pubes.

"Bhai, it was great. I hope you enjoyed it too and I also hope that you now know that I was not at all promiscuous as far as my backdoor is concerned." Zainab said as I got up.

"It was great, just like the first time. I am also sorry; I was rough with you." I told her before pasting a kiss over her mouth.

"Bhaiya, mujhe to buhut maza aaya (Bro I enjoyed it a lot), don't feel sorry for anything. I wanted it this way." My sis spoke with her mouth touching my lips before our tongues met in deep kiss that lasted without any apprehension of getting caught.

(To be continued)

12