Friends and Family - Continuation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadiaalam
nadiaalam
216 Followers

Incidentally, a huge ice cream shop was nearby. It had a large car park, so I dropped Nadia at the entrance and took my SUV to the parking. Before the vehicle stopped in a deserted corner, Zainab had taken my cock in her mouth. When I had parked the veh, I told her to recline her seat to the maximum and soon her skirt was hemmed up and I was between her legs. We were hidden from any views from outside due to the darkly tinted windows of my beloved SUV.

My cock slid easily into her wet cunt as she pulled me close to her with her hands. "Bhaiya, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, maza aa gaya, chodo mujhe, mein buhut din se is waqt kay intezar mein thi (Bro, fuck me, I was desperate for long exactly for this)."

"Zainab, jaan, lagta hey kay tum ne mujh se apni virginity lose karney kay baad apni choot ko aam istemal mey de diya tha (Darling, it seems that after losing your virginity from me, you gave your cunt in public use." I said while I stroked hard into her warm cunt.

"Ah, ohhh, kiyon kiya tum mujh par itna haq rakhtey ho ke apni milkiyat samjho (Do you own me to an extent that you consider me your own property)?" She said as she took her tits out of the confines of her halter.

"Mairey mamme dekho, yeh bhi aam istemal me rahey hein, kiya in ko bhi faraq para hey (look at my tits, they have also remained under common use, are they any different)?" She continued. "They have become bigger and better." Was all I said before I dove for those fine pieces of my sisterly flesh. Her tits, have definitely improved from the last time I had seen them. A bit bigger, but still as firm as tennis balls, topped by nipples that were now darker in shade.

It was not much long before my balls reached the point where they were about to spew my seeds into her cunt. I knew, as I knew my sis, that she must have quit using pills before coming here. Despite this, I did not bother to pull out, I wanted her to get pregnant with my sperms and I knew; it was the real reason for her insistence upon coming here.

Our orgasms coincided and she embraced me, "Bhai, tum ne mujhe pregnant kar key chorna hey, mein isi liye idhar aai hoon (Bro you got to impregnate me, it's the only reason of me being here).

We lay in each others arms for quite sometime before realizing that Nadia's kids must have had their ice creams. I told Zainab to wait for me in the car while I fetched Nadia. I quickly corrected my dress while she lay on the reclined seat of my SUV, with her skirt hiked up and her cunt full of my sperm was in plain view along with her boobs, which had received my passionate bites.

As I opened the door of my vehicle, she hesitantly started correcting her dress. I got out the vehicle and after walking, may be some ten paces, I heard her following me.

"Bhabi ko bhi kuch milna chahiye (sis in law also deserves some fun), I will look after the kids, while two can have some fun in the car." She said and I had no reason to turn her down as I knew that in presence of Rida, we all would have to display a reasonable degree of modesty at my place.

"Tum dono ki is 'understanding' ney meri life aasan kar di hey (The understanding between you two has made my life much more simple), I was going nuts trying to figure out how to corner one of you alone in presence of two other nosy ladies." I said as we walked towards the ice cream parlour. The kids were happily eating the ice cream and when we got there, as if on cue, Nadia left them to Zainab, who herself ordered an ice cream. We came back hurriedly to the parking lot, where my SUV was still isolated. Getting into it, as quickly as we can, we showed the same urgency in undressing partially. This time we climbed the rear portion of the vehicle, which was more suited for the task at hand.

She opened her shirt, pulled her bra up to reveal her big and juicy tits while I undid the buttons and zipper of her jeans, pulling it down to her ankles. There were no preambles, no pleasantries as we both lunged at each other like two animals in lust. She straight away went for my cock and I licked her pussy in the sixty nine position that we were able to adopt, albeit with a bit of difficulty.

She sucked on my cock, but not for long, we quickly disengaged and she assumed a position where half her torso was on the front seats' recliner, her boobs hanging down and visible in the rearview mirror. She presented herself in doggy position to me and when I inserted my cock, which was again raring for feminine flesh, in her seeping cunt, she said, "Gaand mein dalo, behenchod, choot ki zaroortein tumhara bhai poora kar hi deta hey (Put it in my ass, you sisfucker, your bro takes care of the needs of my cunt)."

I obliged, putting my now wet cock at the entrance of her backdoor, I was gently pushing it in, when she forcefully pushed herself back, taking my entire length of cock in her ass in one single motion.

"Itney din key baad gaand mein kuch gaya hey, tu kiyon delay kar raha hey (It had been so long since something had gone in my ass, why are you delaying the pleasure)." She said while I held her buttocks with my cock buried into her tight ass.

"Randi, mein yeh nahi maan sakta key tum sirf merey bhai kay saath guzara kar rahi ho. Terey aur bhi aashiq hon gey (You slut, I can't agree that you are content with my brother only, you must be having lot of other lovers." I said, thrusting in her ass without mercy.

"Haan, teri behen bhi meri ek aashiq hey, leikin woh meri gaand nahi mar sakti (Yes your sis is one of my lover, but she can't fuck my ass). And since I had it going with her, there is hardly any time with me for others, even your brother has to beg me for sex." She relied in her guttural voice.

I pounded her bowels with an ever increasing speed, despite my earlier session with my sis Zainab, I was nearing an orgasm. I placed one of my hands on her cunt and fiddled with her clit while my other palm mauled her hanging tit. She went wild and started meeting me stroke with stroke. She came first and I followed her orgasm with one of my own. Soon my deflated cock popped out her ass and we dressed back quickly.

I went out to fetch the kids and my sis. They were there as I paid the bill. We walked back to the vehicle and when I opened it, I found Nadia sitting in the front. Zainab sat in the rear with kids and we headed home. All were happy; kids had their ice creams, the two ladies got their share of cream and I was relieved, both sexually and mentally. Now I had to worry about getting the two of them alone instead of trying the impossible of getting one of them alone. Life can't get better then this.

nadiaalam
nadiaalam
216 Followers
12