Friends and Foes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

She saw relief flood his features and he kissed her hard.

"Sorry, I didn't want to upset you any more than you are already, but that was what scared me most. It's bad enough that you were hurt, but it's some consolation."

"You're the only one who has been inside me for years. And the only one who will ever have that pleasure again."

She heard his pleased and possessive growl, and knew that the others did too, even though they couldn't have known exactly what was being said. Now that Finn was calmed again she could get back to her story, and she turned back to Mark.

"They were giving me drugs, they said to get eggs from me so they could create some embryos for experimentation. I didn't have any choice, obviously, but I hated the thought that they were going to do it. Somehow, when they scanned me there were no eggs to remove. They gave me two more courses of drugs, each a lot stronger than the one before, but it still didn't work. It made me sick and weak each time but they didn't care about that." She glanced at Finn for a moment, hoping that he would understand her fear. "I'm scared that I can't have children. If I don't produce any eggs there's no chance, is there? I've never had a period in my life."

Sandra actually smiled at her, the first time she showed any emotion.

"There's nothing to be scared about. Some drugs don't work on our physiology because of the differences to humans, and we've discovered that's one of them. Thankfully we rarely need IVF. Your body isn't wired like a human one and you never will have a human cycle. Weres come into heat, much more like the animal side."

"What happens? I've never noticed anything unusual."

"Again, it wouldn't have happened yet. There's some connection with the pheromones created between mates that start it off. I guess as you are fairly newly mated it wouldn't have occurred yet, but it will given more time."

The relief in Sky's face was evident when she looked at Finn. He seemed unconcerned, but she supposed he understood the process better than she did. He placed a light kiss on her lips.

"You were worried you couldn't have my pups?"

"Yes."

"It wouldn't have mattered. But you can, and we will have great fun making our children when you do come into heat."

"How will I know when that happens?"

He grinned at her. "We'll have an overwhelming need for each other."

"Worse than now?"

"Oh, yeah!"

She swallowed hard. That didn't quite seem possible, given how much they were together already. Thank god that it was a possibility though. That was one of her secrets out in the open, and she had been worrying about nothing, not that she could have known that. No-one had explained werewolf reproduction to her.

"There was something else. The scientists got very excited about me anyway. I don't know what it was about, but they found something in my DNA they said they'd not seen before. It was why they picked me for the experiment. I want to know what that was."

Mark nodded. "We can take a sample if you want us to, there may be something we can find. I would like to say we don't need to take one directly, but none of the research we found at the centre relates to those kind of experiments, or to you. They were certainly taking blood samples from everyone and trying to get pictures of our anatomy through scans as well. It would appear, from other information we have gathered, that the object was to find a way to turn a human into one of us. They don't appear to have found a way, not that we believe it to be possible. We didn't get everything that was held there, but none of it relates to you. We didn't even find your blood records."

"I think they had sent it somewhere," Sky replied. "They didn't talk all that much in front of me, but when I was weak and tired they sometimes forgot I was able to understand them. They were worried about what they were doing. Not about the ethics of it, before you think they had some conscience, but that it wasn't working how they thought. They kept saying that people would be angry with them for not being able to do it. Whatever it was about me, they were planning to send me to another research place. They said they had to move me before someone found me, but I don't know who that was."

"When Finn and the others found me, that was pretty much the last day I would have been there. Something had happened and they were even more scared, and wanted to move me fast. They even had a moment of worry that the people at the new place would be angry with them for starving me, although it was mainly a side effect of the drugs they kept pumping into my body."

She heard Finn let out a pained growl, surprising her that he didn't manage to contain his feelings, although exactly what had upset him she wasn't sure.

"Sorry. It was thinking that if we'd been any later I might never have found you."

"But you did. I am thankful for that every day."

"So am I." He said the words softly, but the images he started to place in her mind at the same time were anything but, visions of them naked together and him taking her hard while she cried out her pleasure. A blush came over her face, and she knew that the older Weres would know what was going on by the arousal stirring within her. There was just one other thing she needed to know before they went and did what they both wanted.

"Do you know anything about my family? I want to know why they left me, and who I really am. I have Finn and Tilly and the others now, and I know I won't be lonely again, but there's always going to be that gap."

Mark shook his head. "I had some of the staff check for reports of missing children. I'm sorry, but there's nothing in our records. It could be that your family is pretty much humanised and don't interact with other Weres, or there was some reason they had to do what they did. We might be able to help with your DNA though. It will show if there are any links to families we do know, even if it is distant. We will help as far as we can, but I can't promise we will ever find the answer."

Sky was disappointed, but maybe even distant relatives would be good. They might know of her ancestors. Now though, Finn's thoughts were getting more and more insistent, and her body craved the touches he was showering on her in her mind. They didn't even excuse themselves properly, and if she had looked back she would have seen Mark and Sandra looking at the departing young couple with amusement. All Sky could think about was Finn, and she was so glad that there were no longer any secrets between them.

* * * * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers