Friends and Foes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

At lunch Tilly, Tom and Dill joined them, and Jake really enjoyed chatting to them as well. He agreed with Rob, they were good people, and both Tom and Dill were friendly and he was amused when they teased their mates, even managing to join in once or twice when he felt a little more confident that Sam was not going to bite his head off again. Still, in the back of his mind he felt the separation that he didn't like. He would have loved to ask how long they wanted him here, or what they were thinking about what he had asked, but he didn't want to push that right now and disturb the ease that was developing. It was fun having his birth family back, but he'd still prefer to have his chosen family there as well.

Tilly spent the whole of the lunch feeling happy, glad that after their long discussion yesterday and the decisions that had been made, Sam and Jake were actually getting on. There was nothing harder for her than sensing the negative feelings between the two of them, and although they were both a little cautious still, they actually seemed to have bonded during the morning. It had been sad to hear Sam say that he wasn't sure they knew Jake any more. He had changed, yes, but then he had been immature when he'd left and all Sam had seen of him for some time was an argumentative young man who fought against whatever Sam thought he should do.

It had been easy for her. She'd wanted to join the team, keen to do what she could. Plus she had been brought up so closely with Sam that the two of them had gone to school, university and training camp together. Jake had been the baby and those few years behind them doing everything and she knew that he had felt left out along the way. Perhaps he still did, because he had never bonded with Sam like she had. He'd also been the only one at home when their parents had died, and had been alone through much of that when she and Sam had each other.

By the end of the day, Sam felt that he'd done what he could. His brother felt like family again, and he was so glad of that, even if he was fearful of letting Adam into their lives. At the end of the day, he didn't have a choice about that, Jake had made the choice for him. Sam didn't think he'd apologised so many times in his life, let alone in one day. He understood, now, why Jake had left, but at the time it had seemed so unreasonable. He should have let Jake have his own life all along, and perhaps in a strange sort of way he had pushed Jake into Adam's arms. They might never have met if Sam hadn't forced his brother out through his actions.

A deep sigh as he thought about that possibility had Tom wrapping his arms around him, and Sam forgetting what he was worrying about. His mate smelled good and felt even better, and in all the debates over Jake he'd not managed to remind himself just how good they could both be feeling if they were naked. He caught Tom's gaze, staring into the beautiful blue pools. Mindful of his family sitting around and still chatting he thought directly to him.

"I am so sorry baby. I've been preoccupied with Jake and I haven't taken care of you."

He saw the cheeky grin spread across Tom's face."What did you have in mind?"

"I think I'd like to start by kissing you senseless. Then I'll strip you naked and lick and suck on your hard cock, before we decide who gets taken and who gets to take tonight."

"Sounds good,"came a sexy purr."What if I have a preference on the taking part?"

"Anything you want Tom. You know that. I would do anything to make my mate happy."

A soft lick to the side of his neck was all the response he got at that moment, but he knew that Tom approved of his ideas, and it made Sam even more keen to carry them out. He could feel his cock stirring at the thoughts that started to run through his head about pleasuring his mate, and a soft, almost inaudible purr coming from Tom had him rapidly excusing them both. At least everyone else there understood the need that came over mates and how much they had to bond when it did. He didn't even glare at Jake when he saw the knowing smirk on his brother's face.

Tom led the way upstairs, and Sam found his attention taken completely by Tom's firm ass. How had he managed to keep his hands off his mate for two days? It had been almost impossible to make it through two hours when he first submitted to his desires. In some ways he was glad that they were not quite that obsessed now and things had settled down a little, and he knew that the sex would still be incredible. His growls as he thought about what they could do sped Tom up and he was almost chasing him by the time they reached their room.

He grabbed Tom and spun him into his arms so he could kiss him. He tasted their meal earlier, and the coffee they had just drunk, as well as the addictive taste that was purely Tom. Somehow he moved them over to the bed without their lips having to leave each others, and he was soon on top of his mate as they lay on the bed. He loved pressing Tom into the mattress, feeling his hard body and hard cock beneath him as the two of them took the simple pleasure of kissing, although it almost always turned into something more before long. It was definitely going to this time.

Sam remembered what he had said downstairs, and lifted himself up so he could get his clothes off, pleased when Tom took the opportunity to do the same. No matter how many times he saw Tom naked he couldn't get enough of the sight of toned flesh that was all his to explore, and he knew from the look on Tom's face that he was never disappointed looking at Sam's body either.

Tom was needy, he knew it. He whimpered at the sight of Sam naked and erect for him. He understood why his mate had been preoccupied, but he needed him all the more now that he was able to focus on them. All his thoughts the previous day that he had tried putting into Sam's head had been ignored, and he had ended up sexually frustrated for the first time since he'd been able to persuade Sam to give them a chance. His frustration and need now must have been pretty obvious, and Sam pushed him back down on the bed and started to kiss him again while reassuring him.

"I love you, and I have missed doing this. There is nothing better in my life than having you naked and writhing beneath me, knowing we are about to bond and bring each other pleasure."

"So bring on the pleasure then love, because I am too horny right now to take much more of this."

Sam chuckled, and began to move his kisses down Tom's body, hearing his gasps and mewls as he worked ever closer to the hard dick he had promised to suck. It jutted out from Tom's beautiful body, hard and leaking, and he took a moment to lick and savour the flavour before taking it into his throat. Tom yowled and started to scratch at his back as he worked, the slight sting of claws spurring him on. It didn't take long for Tom to treat him to his favourite drink and he lapped up the cum as it spilled into his mouth.

He sat up to take in another of his favourite sights – Tom still lost after the pleasure of orgasm, which would soon turn to a sated smile that would be sent his way. Even though Sam was still hard he felt his mate deserved this moment first. He wanted to slide himself into Tom's ass, but he had said Tom could choose, so he waited until he seemed calm enough to ask.

"So, who is doing the taking tonight? I need you, either way."

"Fuck me. Hard, fast, and now."

"Your wish is my command."

Sam barely had time to rub some lube on his cock before Tom was pushing against it, desperate to be filled. Sam groaned and pushed back, just as desperate to feel Tom around him. He only gave him a few moments to relax before taking his instructions to heart and hammering Tom hard. It was beyond amazing, but couldn't last at this intensity. He wanted to slow it down and savour the moment but Tom wouldn't let him, and just a couple of minutes later he howled his release. A few swift strokes to Tom's revived dick and he was undone as well, and the two of them collapsed into each others arms.

* * * * * *

Downstairs, Jake sat still chatting with Tilly and Dill. His new brother had a wicked sense of humour and didn't let Tilly boss him around, not that she seemed to be doing so with any particular fervour. The two of them clearly worked well together, and the only time he saw Tilly tense up was when Dill made a joke about his days unconscious. Clearly she didn't find that funny, but it was bound to be easier for the one out of it than the one waiting for their lover to wake up. Jake enjoyed the banter, but he still felt his own loneliness when he saw other mates together. His mind wandered as he started to think about what Adam would be doing now, and he stared into space so that Tilly had to repeat his name to get his attention.

"Sorry sister, I was miles away."

"You miss Adam."

Jake smiled. "There's no hiding from you, is there. Of course I do. I've loved today, but it's not the same without my mate here. Sam still flinches when I mention his name, but at least he's not flipped out on me today. I just need to get back to him."

"It won't be long, I promise."

He wanted to ask if that meant some sort of decision had been made, but a howl in the distance had him laughing too much. He could see Tilly was also amused.

"Is that a regular thing round here?"

"I guess so. There's four couples here most of the time, three of whom are fairly new mates, so it does happen. I'd like to think no-one has ever heard me!"

"However, Sam has seen us, so I'd think being heard is the least of your worries!"Dill pointed out to her.

Tilly coloured at the memory."Don't worry, I gave him enough of a talking to that he won't do that again."

"Good. Perhaps I can trust him not to walk in on us tonight."

She coughed and tried to cover her thoughts on the subject, but it was too late for Jake not to have noticed they were having a private, and sexual, conversation. He just laughed.

"Perhaps I should head to bed too. If it makes you feel any better, despite my mate being miles away there's still a chance of me being overheard. It's amazing what the mind connection can do!"

* * * * * *

There had been rather less emotional upheaval for Finn and Sky over the time they had been at HQ following the interview. It had changed things between them, but only for the better. All the things that they had feared were out in the open and it turned out that nothing was as bad as they had thought. It was a relief to both and they had spent the time reinforcing the bond they already shared, without fear of anything coming between them.

When Finn woke on the third morning in the mansion, he was wound around his sleeping mate as had become usual, and he smiled as he looked over her peaceful face. She was so beautiful, and he still couldn't believe he had been so lucky as to find her. That she had been so close to being sent somewhere he might never have done so still scared him, but there was little point worrying about what had never happened. She was his now and she was going to stay that way. He'd spent his life on the commando teams and hadn't really expected to find a mate through that, with little opportunity to meet anyone otherwise. It must have been fate.

Her first stirrings in his arms just made him draw her closer, and nuzzle into her neck to help her wake up feeling safe and loved. It was something he had started to do in their first days together, when she often woke from bad dreams, and even though they had mostly stopped he loved doing it and he knew she enjoyed it too. A gentle moan met his ears as she came to, wriggling her naked body against his and arousing him immediately. It didn't take much for her to do that to him.

Her bright blue eyes opened and she turned her head so she could look into his green ones, her gaze full of her love for him, and his heart skipped as he had his first proper look at her for the day. They smiled at each other, no words needing to be said as they both knew what they felt and how important it was to the other to be here like this. Their first soft kiss drove their need and it was only moments before Finn was on top of Sky, pressing her into the mattress and letting his lips trail over her body to her moans of pleasure.

He made sure to spend a long while licking and sucking at her breasts and nipples, enjoying her gasps and her body moving underneath him to get him to pay attention to the spots she particularly wanted his attention on, not that he didn't already know how sensitive her nipples were and how wet it would make her if he played with them. He worked further down, kissing her flat stomach that one day soon he hoped would swell with his cubs, and ending up between her legs where he wanted to make love to her.

The first long stroke across her pussy lips and clit had her arching her back to lift off the bed, and his hands came to hold her hips still while he went to work, nibbling her clit with his lips and then sucking on it gently. She yelped as he thrust two fingers inside her and began to fuck her with them to warm her up for the real thing. She was wet just as he knew she would be, and he lapped at the fragrant juices, savouring the flavour and her reactions to his every movement. It was only a couple of minutes later that she came, flooding his hand and crying out for him. His name on her lips was almost like a prayer, begging for more of him, and he knew what he was going to provide.

He didn't let her wait or calm, his need driving him inside her immediately, still feeling her tremors as he entered, but her body accepting him with ease. He groaned as the warmth of his mate surrounded his hard cock, fuelling his need to mate with her, hard and fast. His movements started instinctively and she moved her hips to meet him, every thrust slamming their bodies together and making the two of them gasp. It couldn't last at that intensity and Finn came first, growling as he filled her and the combination of the feeling of him hardening and shooting inside her and his growl had Sky following him over the edge almost immediately.

The two of them lay panting afterwards, wound around each other as much as they could and neither wanting to move anywhere when they could stay so closely connected. Finn was even starting to wonder if he ever wanted to let her go and if it was possible to keep her naked and sated beneath him forever. As if his stray thought had been heard by some higher power that wanted to mess with him, he heard Tilly's voice in his head and he groaned as he listened to his orders. Sky shifted beneath him, noting his lack of attention, and once he had heard all he needed to he explained.

"We have to go back home as soon as we can. Adam is coming to the house today and Sam wants everyone there. You won't be meeting him, I promise, but I will have to be with the team. We should get up and dressed, and we can grab some breakfast before we go. I'll try and get hold of Mark in the meantime and see if there is anything they can tell us about the blood test results."

"Damn. I was rather enjoying having you to myself for a little while!"

Finn growled. "I am always yours. However, I do have to work. I wish we could stay like this too, and I promise you that next time I have leave I will take you away somewhere that is just us and no interruptions."

Sky giggled. "Will we get out of bed?"

"Not if I have my way," Finn growled in reply.

"Sounds perfect to me too."

"Unfortunately, it can't be right now," he returned, getting off his mate and standing up beside the bed, stretching out after a night spent curled up around her.

Sky watched the play of his muscles as he raised his arms and wriggled, his now soft dick flopping between his legs but still drawing her attention. He was just perfect and all hers. Despite having only just had him she would love to pay him some attention now, watching his manhood grow until she could use it for her pleasure, but she of all people understood the importance of what he did with the team. Without them she might not even be alive now, let alone safe and here with the man she loved. Reluctantly she joined him in getting out of the bed, and kept her hands from drifting onto his body.

They took a very quick shower together, not cleaning each other so they avoided temptation, and dressed and went for breakfast. Sky smiled again when Finn loaded his plate with everything that he could see and she wondered how he kept his figure with all the food he put away. All the hard work with the teams obviously let him eat however he liked. Her choices were much more considered and she took smaller portions. The only exercise she had been getting lately was in bed, although she still needed to build up her strength and was probably a little underweight.

This time they sat alone, clearly no-one that Finn knew was in the room, or at least no-one that he wanted to talk to. She was relieved in a way, it seemed like they had only just got to appreciate the time they could spend together and they would have to go back to reality very soon. She loved Sam's mansion, it was the first place she had ever considered to be home, but it was also the place where other people could make demands on her mate's time.

As they finished their meal they were surprised by Mark walking over to them.

"I know that you have to leave shortly, but I'd like to speak to you both first."

They nodded their agreement and followed him out of the room and along one of the large corridors to his office. Mark indicated that they sit down, and Sandra came into the room almost immediately to join the three. Sky was apprehensive but she calmed when Finn took her hand and squeezed it, both of them wondering what was going to be said, but Mark didn't make them wait.

"You know what is going on back at the mansion. Sky, if you would rather stay here than put yourself in the situation of meeting the man we still have suspicions about, you will be very welcome."

"No. Thank you for the offer, but I need to be with Finn. I will stay out of his way, but I'm not going to let him push me out of my home."

She heard the approving growl from Finn, clearly happy to hear she didn't want to stay. She didn't know that he would have understood if she had, but he wasn't going to try and talk her out of being with him rather than a frustrating separation.

"Okay. If you need to come back here though, you do so."

Finn spoke up. "I appreciate the offer too Mark, but if things become difficult Sky can go and stay with one of the other mates. It'll be nearby but out of the way enough that she won't have to run into Adam."

"Then there is just the issue of your blood tests," Mark continued. Sky sat up, alert and waiting for any information, and he looked at her slightly sadly. "I'm sorry, but there isn't much we can tell you about your family. There are a few markers in your DNA that indicate very remote links to some of the families we know of, but nothing we can pin down. It is quite possible that your family has been living as human for several generations and we don't have their details."

Sky watched as a look passed between Mark and Sandra. She tried and failed to read the expressions on their faces, and assumed they were talking to each other mentally. When that moment passed they both turned back to her but they seemed to have agreed that Sandra should explain the rest, and she started to speak, softly and picking her words with care.

"We know what they found different about you, and it makes it harder to trace any family. You have higher than normal levels of human DNA for a Were."

"What does that mean?" Sky asked.

"Nothing. Well, nothing to worry about. The most likely explanation is that at some stage one of your ancestors mated with a human and the hybrid offspring mated back with full Weres. If they hadn't you wouldn't be able to change. It was probably many generations ago, and it is highly unusual, our races had rules about relationships with humans until only a few decades ago. But it does make it far more likely that your family wouldn't be allied with the Council now. Something like that would still be a shameful secret for many families. It also explains why the researchers were particularly interested in you, they thought the increased human DNA would assist their experiments, but as we know, it didn't make a difference."

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers