Friends and Foes Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

"I was going to say that you should take some clothes off first. This is why we don't wear much when we know we will need to change."

They watched as the wolf regarded the clothing around him, and the wolf equivalent of a broad grin spread across his face.

"I can do it!" he shouted into their heads. "I'm a wolf!" He tried to get up, his tail clearly wagging inside his trousers, completing the strange picture. Dora was beaming at him in delight, but he was struggling with the clothing in his way. "How do I turn back?"

No-one had chance to answer before he started the change, obviously having worked it out. He adjusted his clothes, now fitting him properly, and started to jump up and down in his excitement, hugging first Dora and then Tilly and Sky to him. They were all smiling at his obvious pleasure, so glad that he had been able to do it.

"This changes everything," he said. "I can't wait to show Jake."

No-one wanted to burst his bubble, but Tom and Tilly were certainly hoping that would be possible, even as they tried to work out how to do it. Sam's arrival only a few moments later meant they could make their plan. They knew they were about ten minutes from the house on foot, less by car, but they didn't want to make their approach obvious.

The Alphas and Seconds drew away from the others, all talking at once with ideas. They knew there were guards but not how many. Jamie had suggested at least four men were there, and that was only a couple of days before so they could take that as a minimum. The fact that Weres were taken off the grounds at night meant there was certainly some sort of surveillance and the guys had just been unfortunate to wander into the area. It wouldn't make much difference whether it was day or night when they went in, and realistically they couldn't afford to wait.

They had been discussing strategies for a few minutes when Adam walked up to them. His words had Sam and Tom in particular raising their eyebrows in surprise.

"I have a plan. You need to get in there and find out how well guarded it is. Grandma and I can do that. They won't attack us, the worst that can happen is I'll end up tied up somewhere while my mother tries to convert me. I've got the code for the gate so we can get in, and then you can use it to follow us once I give you an idea of the situation."

Sam growled at him. "It's not safe Adam."

"It will be safer for me than any of you. Who better as a scout than someone who can walk through the front door largely unchallenged? I'm not going to try and fight anyone, I'm just going to look. I can help you here, please, I need him back."

He looked so desperate by the end of his plea the others felt really sorry for him, but Sam and Tom had the final say. They had a quick discussion between themselves, trying to decide if this was going to work, and as much as it pained them to admit it, Adam's idea really was the best plan they had. Sam grudgingly agreed.

"Fine. You're right. No heroics though, you keep things as normal as possible, just say you wanted a few days away with your grandmother. You're going to throw the place into panic just by being there so don't make matters worse."

Adam gave him a dirty look. "I am not going to put Jake in any more danger than he already is. That's one thing you can count on."

* * * * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers