Friends & Lovers

Story Info
Two friends grow closer.
1.5k words
4.16
32.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda and Rick are living in Newfane, Pennsylvania. They own a ten unit apartment building; he is the maintenance man and she is the office manager. They also own a beautiful two bedroom ranch styled log cabin set on ten acres of land a the end of a dead end road with an eight foot fence surrounding the backyard. In one corner of the yard is a one room log cabin complete with a fireplace, full bathroom, candles, a deck of cards, a bearskin rug over a burgundy red plush carpet and a king sized sleigh bed. There is no phone or TV, just a stereo that plays CDs and tapes.

In the main house, they have everything they could want and need. All of the major kitchen appliances including a dishwasher are in the kitchen. Off the kitchen, connected to the two car garage is a utility room with an upright freezer, washer and dryer. The master bedroom has two full walk in closets, two dressers, a king sized bed and an entertainment center with a TV, VCR and stereo. The master bathroom has a hot tub and a shower/tub combination.

It is the end of a long busy week. Mandi and Rick haven't had much time together because they've both been busy getting three apartments ready for new tenants. Mandi works Monday through Thursday from six until four. Fridays, she spends the day at home doing housework. On this Friday, she is at home just finishing cleaning the house when Rick comes in at noon. She greets him at the door with a hug and kiss then asks, "How long are you home for?"

Rick hugs her tight and replies, "For the rest of the day and all weekend. Brian and Kyle are on call for the weekend. Why?"

"I know we were supposed to go to the flea market in Cedar Creek this weekend but it's supposed to rain all weekend. Would you like to get away from here for the weekend?"

"I'd love that, honey. Where?"

"Go shower and put on sweatpants and a tee shirt with nothing else then meet me in the cabin. I've got a surprise for you."

"I love surprises. Give me ten minutes."

"Will do."

After Rick goes into their bedroom, Mandi finishes what she was doing then heads for the cabin where she starts the fireplace and changes into a black lacy nightgown. She sets up a picnic of cheese, crackers, apples, peanut butter, strawberries, grapes, iced tea and apple juice in front of the fireplace, turns the stereo on and waits for Rick to come in. Rick comes in and smiles brightly when he sees Mandi laying in front of the fireplace wearing the nightgown he bought her with snack type food laid out next to her.

Mandi pats the rug next to her and invites Rick to join her. Rick sits next to her on the rug then Mandi hands Rick a cold glass of iced tea. He drinks it down in one swallow.

Mandi smiles and says, "Lay down on the rug on your belly, please."

Rick does as she asks then Mandi helps him out of his tee shirt, pours some flavored massage oil onto her hands then she sits on his lower back and gives him a nice slow, shoulder, neck and upper back massage. After she finishes the massage, she leans down and starts nibbling on his ear and neck, causing him to scrunch his shoulder. Mandi smiles softly at his reaction and says, "Roll over please."

Rick rolls over, Mandi sits on his belly, leans down and starts to kiss him on his forehead, cheeks, nose and finally his lips. Rick responds by cupping her cheeks and deepening the kiss. Mandi sucks on his tongue as she stretches out full length on him feeling his hardening dick pressing into her. She runs her hands over his bare chest before slipping them under his sweatpants and stroking his dick. Rick rolls them over so that they are laying side by side facing each other. He unties the top of her gown and runs his fingers lightly over the tops of her full tits. He helps her out of her gown then starts nibbling and kissing her neck working his way down to her tits.

Mandi squirms against him, pushes his sweatpants off and slowly strokes his dick while feeding him her tits. Rick moves her hand off him and says, "Wait. Let me pleasure you first."

Mandi lets go of his dick and whispers, "I love you."

Rick lifts his head, searches her eyes then he lowers his head and kisses her slowly and teasingly. He licks her lips and whispers, "Suck my tongue."

Mandi sucks on his tongue lightly then she runs her hands over his chest and plays with his nipples. Rick lifts his head, moves down her throat, nips at her tits, licks her nipples then he slowly drags the tip of his mustache over them causing her to inhale sharply at the sensations. He smiles softly and moves further down her belly, nipping and licking lightly until he gets to her dripping wet pussy. He runs his fingers lightly over her freshly shaven mound then he slowly slips his finger into her. He looks into her eyes and says, "What do you need, honey?"

Mandi arches against his fingers and says, "Eat my pussy, please. Finger me while you eat me."

Rick lowers his head and starts to lick her while slowly moving two fingers in and out of her. He nibbles on her lips, sucks on her clitoris then he very gently slips a finger into her anus. Mandi rests her hands on his head and moves her hips against his mouth and fingers as she nears the edge. Rick lifts his head and says, "Relax and let it go, baby. There's nobody here that can hear you except me. Let me taste your juice."

Mandi arches against his fingers as she reaches her first orgasm of the night. She tightens her hold on him and says, "Ease up, Ricky, ease up."

Rick pulls his fingers out of her holes, licks them and says, "Sweet. You okay?"

Mandi rests on her back, takes a deep breath and says, "I think so. It's been too long. Can I please you now?"

Rick kneels onto his knees, holds his rock hard, leaking prick at the base and whispers, "Suck him, honey."

Mandi wraps her small hand around his throbbing dick, licks the head, lapping up his cream then she slowly lowers her mouth onto him fully. He throws his head back, rests his hands on her shoulders and says, "Easy, baby, easy. You're playing with a stick of dynamite there."

Mandi smiles and says, "Are you that close, Ricky?"

Rick pulls away from her mouth, lays down on his back, holds his prick upright and says, "Ride the pony, honey."

Mandi straddles his hips, holds his prick against her wet pussy and slowly lowers herself onto him causing both of them to gasp out loud. Rick holds her hips tight against his and says, "Don't move yet, honey. I'm too close. Your pussy is so hot, wet and tight."

Mandi runs her fingernails over his nipples gently, leans down and kisses him while rubbing her clitoris against him. Rick sucks on her tongue then he starts to move his hips slowly up and down with her on his prick. He nibbles on her neck and whispers, "Your pussy feels so damn good around my dick. It's been too long since we've been together like this."

Mandi sits up, takes his hands and places them on her tits. She looks into his blue eyes, smiles and says, "Suck on my tits while I ride you."

Rick sits up, cups her tits in his large hands and nibbles on them while screwing her. He nips lightly at her nipples, runs his tongue between her tits and whispers, "Let me roll us over so that I can really fuck you."

Mandi smiles and says, "Okay. Do you want to move to the bed?"

Rick rolls them over until she is on the bottom, rests his upper weight on his elbows and says, "No. Let's stay here for now. Wrap your legs around my waist."

Mandi does as he asks and starts moving her hips with his. He slips a hand between them, finds her clitoris and strokes while increasing the speed of his hips. He smiles and says, "That's it, baby. Come around my dick, wet my balls down. Let me feel you flood my dick make me come."

Mandi arches into his arms as she comes around his driving dick causing him to come inside her. He slumps onto her, kisses her neck and says, "Thank you, honey. Are we staying here all weekend?"

Mandi smiles, hugs him tight, runs her hands over his back and says, "Yes, we are. I have the cell phone so if we are really needed, we can be reached but I told everyone not to call unless it is an extreme emergency. We haven't had any time with each other this week and I felt that we needed it."