Friends and Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did so without thinking about it, but after they got reseated and seat belted in, he asked her in a sleepy tone, "Why did we just change seats?"

"We are starting our descent into Winnipeg and the pilot said we'd be experiencing turbulence"

Jack, still trying to fully wake up asked, "So?"

"Kate and I are both nervous about landings and we want you to hold our hands."

Jack thought about making a crack about ignoring him all trip until they needed a big strong man, but decided he was happy just sitting there with their hands in his.

When the plane finally came to a stop neither woman released his hand.

They sat there until the last of the passengers disembarking, save Jack and Kate, had left. Asti then let go and stood up to let them out.

Before she let go Kate squeezed his hand and gave him a smile full of affection but bereft of promise.

They walked together until they came to the point where they had to split, Kate heading for the baggage carousel and Jack towards his connecting flight. Kate gave him a big hug, kissed him on the lips and whispered in his ear, "I know it hard but it really is for the best." and walked off to get her baggage.

Jack didn't have time for reflection as he heard the boarding call for his flight and hustled over to his gate just in time to make the connection.