Friends - And More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Such as repeating the sort of thing we did last night...?'

'Would you like to?' she asked.

'Yes – if you're okay with it.'

'Even if it means I'm going to be fucked by other men?'

'Other men? You mean other than Mark?'

'Think of the possibilities,' she said, with a shiver. 'There are people at work...'

'I know. There's a guy in my office who's always going on about how he and his wife have an open marriage.'

'There's a girl in our place who claims she and her partner go on swingers' weekends,' Sally nodded.

'I see what you meant about things having changed. Here we are, just back from fucking our friend's partners and we start talking about who else we could fuck.'

'Mark and Jill might not want to do it again. They might be wondering how it all happened and wishing it hadn't.'

'Are you?' I asked.

'I don't think so. I think I was ready for something like this because I enjoyed every minute of it. Thinking about it though, it was more what we did than who we did it with.'

'I thought you fancied Mark.'

'I did – still do, I guess – but it was the wild naughtiness of it all that made it so exciting. I mean, if I want a good fuck I just jump on you. But last night, offering myself like that! It was a bit like a one-night-stand with the added thrill of knowing you were watching.'

'You looked like you were totally into Mark and oblivious to us two,' I told her.

'Are you kidding? I knew damn well that you were watching and that made it all the more naughty – and all the more exciting.'

'The question is then, would you fancy fucking Mark again?'

'If you were there, sure. In fact as long as you were there I think I'd get a kick out of fucking just about anyone, even if I didn't particularly fancy them. I take it you'd like to fuck Jill again?'

'Sure – but it wouldn't bother me if I didn't.'

'God, Harry, isn't this weird? Twenty-four hours ago I would not have believed we could ever be in this position, yet now I'm thinking about who else I could have. You really wouldn't mind me having someone else?'

'As long as I could watch.'

'Did you like watching us?' she grinned, moving to stand in front of me and placing the flat of her hand against my dick.

'I was madly jealous, but, yeah, it was really raunchy,' I admitted, running my hands over her ass.

'And you'd like to see me getting fucked again?'

I nodded.

'Shit, Harry!' she blinked, her fingers paused in the act of unzipping my flies. 'What are we saying? Maybe we're going too fast.'

'You're right,' I told her. 'We haven't thought it all through yet. However, I'll tell you one thing I am sure of...'

'What?' she asked as she finished unzipping me and deftly eased out my prick.

'You're going to get fucked again, right now,' I growled.

'Oh, good!'

We headed upstairs and didn't do much talking for the next hour or so – although we made plenty of noise. Eventually though, we needed a rest and I padded downstairs to make us some fresh tea. Maggie was sitting up demurely against the pillows when I returned, the duvet pulled up under her arms. But the glow on her face and the devilment in her eyes, told its own story.

'Did you try and fuck her ass?' she asked, cautiously sipping her tea.

'What do you think?'

'I think you did.'

'You're right,' I admitted.

'Did she let you?'

'Yes, she did. And very nice it was, too. Why? Don't tell me you didn't let Mark?'

'Harry,' she confessed, with a rueful smile, 'I let him do everything he wanted – largely because I wanted it too – and that included him fucking my ass. I couldn't see any point in holding back. I figured I might as well make the most of the occasion – especially as I figured you'd me making the most of Jill.'

I nodded my acceptance of her words and deeds.

'I wish I could have watched you having your ass fucked,' I told her.

'Next time,' she promised. 'Providing there is a next time, of course.'

12