Friends - And More! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark laughed his agreement while the girls nodded sympathetically.

'Obviously we would have to feel some sort of attraction for our partner,' Sally said. 'I could probably fuck James Irvine but I can see that you guys might not want to fuck Mary.'

'She's a lovely girl,' Mark chipped in, 'but way too big for my taste.'

'So what we're saying, is that we could do this with any number of couples providing there was a mutual attraction? We can separate sex from love and have sex with other people purely for variety and a little spice?' I suggested.

'As long as we all agreed and there was no sneaking off doing it behind anyone's back, yes,' Sally declared, looking at Mark and Jill for support.

'Are you saying we should invite other couples to join us?' I asked.

'Whoa! Hadn't got that far,' Sally, admitted.

'Yeah, but why not?' Jill asked quickly. 'We've tried it; we liked it; we're doing it again. Wouldn't it be logical, to keep things fresh and interesting, to widen the circle? Not necessarily every time, mind.'

'Not necessarily every time?' Mark repeated. 'Sounds to me like you're assuming we do this on a regular basis.'

'Wouldn't you like to fuck Sal on a regular basis?' she asked.

'Well, sure,' he admitted, throwing an apologetic look at me.

'Just as I wouldn't mind fucking Harry once or twice a month,' she continued. 'And if we all like that idea, why not expand the group so we have maybe three or four possible partners.'

'Like who?' Sally asked.

'You got me there,' Jill conceded. 'I haven't thought that far ahead. But, if we started keeping our eyes open, maybe we could find one or two other couples. I mean, I never thought we'd do anything like this, but we did. So why wouldn't other, 'unlikely,' couples be interested?'

'How about Andy and Hazel?' suggested Mark, his eyes lighting up.

I knew what he meant. Hazel was almost as sexy as Sally and Jill. To my surprise, Sally nodded agreement.

'Oooh, I think I could force myself to fuck Andy! How about you, Jill?'

'No problem,' she giggled.

'But they're devoted to each other,' I protested.

'As I am to you,' Sally was quick to point out. 'But that hasn't stopped me enjoying sex with Mark.'

'That's a good point,' Jill conceded. 'I bet if you asked most of our friends, they would say we were devoted to each other – just like they'd say Andy and Hazel were. So how do we know one or two wouldn't be ready for something like this?'

'The problem would be finding out,' I mused.

The girls looked at each other and laughed.

'Leave that to us,' Jill offered. 'Now, while we're on the subject, who else?'

We spent an agreeable ten minutes throwing names around. It was interesting for me to discover just who Sally considered attractive – and I could see that she was intrigued by some of the names I mentioned.

Just the idea of us indulging in fun and games with other couples was having its effect. I found the idea that Sally didn't have a problem with me bedding some of our female acquaintances both exciting and arousing. Judging from the way Mark's dick was steadily stiffening, the idea appealed to him, too. And, from the giggles the girls gave when they noticed our condition, the idea was equally exciting to them. Sally let her fingers trail down Mark's chest and over his belly to close around his erection. Even though I thought I was used to the idea of my wife offering herself to another man, the sight of it completed my erection.

'Well,' she remarked to Jill, slowly pumping her husband's dick, 'now we know another way to gain these guys' attention.'

'Suggest a few of our friends they might like to fuck?' Jill grinned. 'You could be right.'

'Yeah, right! And you girls aren't soaking wet!' Mark laughed.

'Course we are,' Sally giggled, quickly running a finger between the lips of her cunt and showing Mark the result. 'You guys aren't the only ones enjoying this little get-together.'

'Damn right,' Jill agreed. 'Listen, can I have my husband back for a while? I kind of like the idea of having two men, one after the other.'

'You slut!' Sally laughed, before adding. 'Sounds like a great idea. How about it, Harry? Fancy shagging your wife for a change?'

'Anytime,' I assured her.

'Let's have a synchronised shag,' Mark suggested, going on to explain his idea of the girls kneeling next to each other while he and I fucked them doggy-style.

'Good plan,' Jill giggled, assuming the position.

'Hang on, if we're going to be sluts, then we're going to have to take it in our asses again, 'cos that's where they did it last time,' Sally pointed out.

'Fine by me,' Jill shrugged, giving Mark a wicked grin. 'How about it, big-boy, fancy sloppy-seconds in my ass?'

It was a first for all four of us. While Sally and I usually did it more than once when we weren't having a quickie, we had never done anal twice in a row and definitely not swapped partners for the second time. As such, the air was full of the sound of heavy breathing and the squishy, sucking noises two dicks make when they're plunging in and out of two well-used asses.

It was such an outrageously debauched situation, the air so thick with the smells of sex that we could taste it with every laboured breath, that when one of us started cumming, it acted as a trigger for the rest of us and for several minutes afterwards we concentrated on catching our breath rather than trying to speak. Eventually, reality returned and Mark and Jill decided they should be going.

'You're welcome to use the shower,' Sally offered, as Jill looked around for her panties.

'Oooh, no thanks,' she giggled. 'I want to go home feeling cum leaking out of me and thinking what a wicked woman I've been. I'll shower when we get back.'

'Before or after we do it again?' Mark leered.

'My God, I've had more sex in the weeks since our party than I've had in the last year – or at least that's what it feels like,' Jill grinned. 'God knows how I'll cope if we involved more couples.'

'You'll love it!' Sally promised. 'Just like the rest of us.'

'Seriously, you fancy widening our, er, circle?' I asked her, once we'd tidied up, showered and climbed into bed.

'Why, don't you?'

'Hey, if it means I get to fuck women like Hazel or Rachel, sure I do.'

'It's only sex, after all,' Sally argued. 'Just like being single and fucking just for the fun of it.'

'Without the underlying affection?'

'Which is what makes fucking you so special,' she said, smiling her agreement. 'And, speaking of special sex, fancy some more?'

12