Friends and Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

Marge giggled. "What part of the body will we get to see?"

"Actually, you will get four different views, but the men will change the order, so we each will make sixteen guesses. Once the men are done, we will compare our scores with their master list and name the winner. After that, the men will get their turn to guess and we will each expose four parts for them."

Juanita held up her hand, as if she was back in school. "Do we get to pick the body parts?" she asked rather timidly.

"No, I have already determined the parts for exposure. This is an adult game, so you can count on some fun," Linda replied with a sly grin.

Clearly, Juanita was uncomfortable with Linda's response.

"Don't be a party pooper, Juanita," Marge soothed, "we're all friends here and we all have our strong and weak points, right?"

Juanita shrugged as she looked around the room. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Great, let's get started," Linda exclaimed as she passed out the pads and pencils. She handed Walt the master list pad and put him in charge of keeping track of who is who. Then she ushered us men behind the sheet.

"The first task for the boys is to remove their right shoes and socks. One at a time, you will stick your right foot under the sheet and expose your foot for the count of exactly five seconds. We will try to guess the man who belongs to each foot."

Dutifully, each man stuck his foot under the sheet as the women hooted and chattered while noting their individual guesses.

"This is hard," Diane said through her laughter. I thought I knew which one was Gary's foot, but now I'm not sure."

Linda laughed. "That's the point of this game. It will get harder as we move on."

"Next, fellows, you will notice a small hole in the sheet about chest level. It is covered by a piece of cloth. Got it?"

Walt said that we saw it.

"Each of you will now stick your left index finger through that hole for exactly five seconds, and we will make our second group of guesses," Linda stated.

We shuffled the order and each exposed his left index finger. We were beginning to think this was going to be rather boring.

"Now, boys, using the same hole, you will each expose your right nipple for five seconds," Linda ordered.

Suddenly, we were laughing and slapping each other on the back as we stripped off our shirts and complied with Linda's request.

"Two of them were pretty hairy," Juanita. "I think I'll get the nipples right!"

Walt spoke up from our side of the sheet. "Well, what's our final part, Linda?"

We heard a lot of giggling before Linda stated solemnly, "Your final part requires the use of the other covered slit that you will find just below waist level. See it?"

"Yeah, we see it," Walt replied. "Are you thinking that we're going to stick our cocks through that slit for you gals?"

"Not all, that would make it too easy," Linda countered. "You will just put the head through the slit for five seconds each. That way, length won't be exposed."

Walt turned to us and shrugged. "Well, guys, shall we do it?"

"Maybe we'll get the same parts from the gals," Ian said hopefully. "I don't mind, but I'll have to pull my foreskin back so it can't be spotted."

"Okay," Walt challenged, "you can go first this time, Ian."

We watched as Ian unzipped his pants and lowered his briefs. He gave his cock a few strokes and pulled his long foreskin back to expose the head of his cock. Slowly, he approached the sheet and quickly slid his prick through the narrow slit. Walt counted to five, and then said "Time."

The gals were giggling and making lewd comments as Walt followed Ian. Walt was circumcised and had a rather small member. He was fully erect as he stuck his cock head through the slit and quickly counted to five.

I looked at Bob and shrugged. My pants fell and I followed the other two, first stroking a bit to 'plump' it up, then sliding my thick cock head through the slit for the prescribed time. Hearing some oohs and ahhs made me blush as I pulled back and grabbed my pants.

Bob went last. He slipped his briefs down and we couldn't help but look. Bob had about 8 inches and was thicker than the rest of us. Oddly, when he pulled his foreskin back, the head of his penis was more pointed rather than the usual helmet shape, but he had us all beat. With little ceremony, Bob exposed his pink head for five seconds and received more hoots and gasps.

"Well done, gentlemen," Linda announced like a master of ceremonies. We will give the ladies a couple of minutes to consider their answers, and then compare the results. You may stay behind the sheet until we are done."

There was a variety of looks on their faces after we rejoined them in the den. Walt and Linda huddled at the game table, scoring each set of answers. We all sat around rather sheepishly, waiting for them.

"We have a winner," Walt announced as we waited anxiously. "The gal with the best eye for feet, fingers, nipples, and cocks is...Marge!

We all clapped and Marge held her arms up in victory. "That was fun," she announced.

Linda interrupted, offering more wine and passing out the pads and pencils to the men. After another glass of wine, she ushered the women behind the sheet to quite a lot of wolf calls and giggles.

Now, my wife, Diane, has long, narrow feet, so I thought it would be easy to get that one right. Actually, three of the four feet looked too much alike and I was confused. Marge had short, wider feet so I guessed her easily. I noticed that the other guys were equally confused for the most part.

We guessed at their right little fingers and the confusion continued. I wrote down my answers, but was unsure about them all.

The hole in the sheet failed to offer much help either. Each of the women exposed a nipple, but three of the four were pink, and the hole wasn't big enough to expose the entire areola, so it was hard to tell who was who for sure. I couldn't decide if it was Juanita or Marge who sported the dark nipple, but I decided to guess Marge.

Finally, we got to showing bushes and slits. We heard quite a bit of laughter before the slit in the sheet opened slightly to expose a light brown bush and a visible slit in a mound. "That's got to be Diane," I thought to myself. "It looks just like her."

Next, the slit exposed another light brown bush...slightly thicker than the first. More confusion as we each studied the pussy quickly before it was withdrawn. "That could be Diane too," I thought.

The third bush was darker and trimmed to show the sides of the mound. "That's Marge for sure," I guessed. "She has the darkest hair."

Finally, the sheet exposed a completely smooth pussy with narrow a mound. "Wow," I thought, "is that's Juanita or does Marge shave her pussy bare?"

We all struggled with our answers. It's just natural that we were being competitive, I suppose. I decided to go with my first impulse rather than second-guess myself.

Again, Walt and Linda convened at the game table and tallied the results.

Linda stood to get everyone's attention. "The winner of the men's competition is...Gary!"

There was applause and I followed Marge's lead and raised my arms, making V for Victory signs with both hands. I guess your first impression is the best.

"Now for our prize," Linda shouted. "The two winners get to retire to our bedroom and close the door for exactly five minutes. Isn't that a fitting prize?"

I glanced over at Diane and saw the smile on her face. "A lot can happen in only five minutes with Gary," she giggled, seemingly unconcerned.

The others had a nice laugh on me, and then Marge stood up and started walking down the hall to Linda and Walt's bedroom. She turned and looked over her shoulder at me. "Coming, Gary?" she asked coyly.

Marge entered the bedroom, turned to sit on the corner of the king size bed, and smiled.

"I have a question," I told her. "Were you the one with the dark trimmed bush, or were you the smoothie?"

Marge leaned her head to one side. "Answer my question and I might show you."

"What's your question, Marge?"

Marge's face reddened slightly. "We only have a couple of minutes, so would you let me suck your cock? I've never touched a circumcised one...and yours looked very nice," she gushed hurriedly.

I only hesitated a few moments, during which time I heard a lot of laughing and squealing coming from the den. I wondered what was going on, but forced myself to focus on Marge's request.

It only took another moment to unzip my pants and present my half-erect cock to my neighbor's wife.

"Come closer," Marge asked as she slipped off the bed and onto her knees.

I came to full erection when I felt her lips on the exposed head of my stiff cock. She kissed it gently before opening her mouth and sliding my prick along her wet tongue.

"You have to show me your pussy when you're through," I told her as she worked her head up and down.

"Ummm hum," she hummed as she worked feverishly to get me off.

Fortunately, it didn't take long. I felt my balls tighten and my shaft throb as Marge sucked for all she was worth. Within a minute, I squirted several times and she made a valiant effort to capture all of it. As she pulled off, my cum leaked out and ran down her chin, but she used her finger to get most of it back into her mouth and swallow. Quickly, she stood and kissed me deeply and I could taste my slightly salty cum on her tongue and lips.

Time was almost up. Marge took a step back and raised her dress. She pulled her thin panties aside and flashed her dark, trimmed bush at me.

"You guessed me right, I know," she said giggling. "Do you like my little pussy?"

"Very delicious-looking," I confirmed as she rearranged her dress. "Maybe I'll get a taste sometime, if Ian doesn't mind," I added with a sly grin.

Marge laughed. "You never know. Something like that might be arranged."

"Time's up," Linda called as she opened the bedroom door. "What have you two been up to, huh?"

Marge licked her lips. "We'll never tell, will we, Gary?"

I nodded toward Linda. "Our little secret," I confirmed. "No rule said we had to make any confessions."

**

There were more than a few suggestive comments when we returned to the den. Things like, "Boy, that was quick!" and "Wish I was a fly on the bedroom wall," and other teases. I noticed that Diane was now sitting on the soft, sandwiched between Walt and Ian. Naturally, Walt had his right arm around Diane and he was toying with the collar of her blouse. Diane's hands were in her lap, pressing her dress down between her legs.

"Looks like you acquired a couple of admirers while I was away," I chuckled as I surveyed the sofa scene.

Diane looked a bit peeved and I figured that she was upset with me being with Marge. I was wrong!

"The guys kept trying to look up my dress," Diane fussed. "I had to sit this way to keep them at bay."

I turned to Walt. "Did you get a shot of my wife's pretty blue panties?"

Walt grinned. "I just got a brief peek before she noticed me sitting on the floor across from her. I really like sheer panties," he teased as he stroked the side of my wife's arm.

Diane ignored his comments, but I noticed that she was slowly moving her fingers between her tightly closed legs and pressing her hands against her mound through her clothes. It was obvious that she was enjoying both men's attention. Perhaps it was a reaction to my recent escapade with Marge.

Meanwhile, Marge went to Ian's end of the couch and sat on the arm, pressing her thigh against his arm. When he looked up at his wife, she leaned down and gave him a lingering kiss.

"Oh damn," I thought, "Ian's going to know what Marge did for me!"

They parted their lips and I saw Marge's tongue slide into her husband's mouth, providing more evidence of her naughty spree with me. She rose, smiling at Ian, and instinctively licked her lips again. I held my breath. Ian looked over at me and I knew he knew what his wife had done. Then, he smiled at me and then up at her. We all waited for his reaction.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself," Ian told his wife. "Did you guess Gary correctly in that last round?"

Marge returned her husband's smile. "Oh yes, I certainly did," she confirmed.

Ian patted his wife on the rump and chuckled. "I just had a feeling," he added good-naturedly.

Linda asked me to refresh everyone's glasses so that we could discuss the next game. Filling wine glasses gave everyone to resume their proper roles. Diane slid off the sofa and came over to sit on the floor beside my chair. That is when I noticed that two buttons of her white blouse were undone and her lacy bra was showing an enticing cleavage. She either didn't realize that her blouse was open, or more likely, she didn't care at that point.

"As a group, you have a choice for the next game," Linda announced. We can play Twister, Spin the Empty Wine Bottle, or we can go with strip poker. By show of hands, who wants Twister?"

"Naked or with clothes on?" Walt called out.

Linda shook her head and laughed. "With clothes on, you horny devil."

Juanita held up her hand, knowing she would certainly win that game and wouldn't have to expose her tiny breasts. Fortunately, nobody else joined her.

"Okay, how about Spin the Empty Wine Bottle?"

"Maybe that should follow a game of strip poker," Ian offered.

Diane and Linda held up their hands in spite of Ian's comment.

"All right, how many votes for strip poker?" Linda asked.

Marge and all four men held up their hands immediately.

"Strip poker it is, then," Linda announced. "I have a new deck and we'll make Joker's wild. Form a circle here on the floor. Seating must be boy girl and you can't sit next to your spouse, okay?"

Dutifully, we all made a circle after pouring from the third bottle of my wine. Diane sat between Bob and Walt and I noticed that she kept her legs tucked under her. I also noticed that Bob had a nice view down her still-unbuttoned blouse. I briefly wondered who loosened those two buttons.

The poker game proceeded in the usual fashion. Each participant had to ante a piece of clothing at the start of each round. We all had to agree that rings and other jewelry didn't count (which served to accelerate the game). The winner of each hand got to retrieve one piece of their clothing.

One of the highlights came when Bob finally had to ante his boxer shorts and the gals got to see the full length and thickness of his uncut cock. Another highlight developed as his wife, Juanita, had to decide whether to ante her panties or her bra. I think we were all curious to see if she even had tits. Bashfully, she stood and slipped her panties off, exposing her smoothly shaven pussy.

"Gosh, Juanita," Marge sputtered, "can you really take Bob's thick pole into your small, slender body?"

Juanita blushed. "I manage somehow," she said with a bit of sarcasm. "He fills me up, that's for damn sure!"

Soon, Diane lost her blouse and then her skirt. I glanced over at my wife and noticed that her little blue panties now sported a sizable wet spot. She had her legs up against her chest and her feet on the floor, offering a nice view of her damp panties to Ian and me.

Marge chose to ante her bra and we all finally confirmed that she was the gal with the dark nipples. Her breasts were conical, firm, and her small nipples pointed straight ahead.

"I really don't need a bra," Marge confessed. "My boobs are too small to require support, but if I don't wear one, my nipples show too much."

"They're just about perfect," Linda offered as she too contributed her bra to the pot. "Mine are already beginning to sag."

"I like all the freckles," Ian responded. "You have a redhead somewhere in the family, I suspect."

My glance to my left confirmed that Linda's nipples and Diane's nipples were almost identical in size and in light pink color. Except for the freckles, I could be looking at Diane's tits.

Diane finally had to ante her bra in the same round that I contributed my jockey briefs. I sat looking at my wife's bare breasts (with erect pink nipples) while she stared at my recently exposed and semi-erect dick.

Diane won that hand and retrieved her bra, and Juanita finally had to ante her bra. We all watched her as she slowly unsnapped the front of her thin bra and tossed it into the center of the circle.

"There, now you know," Juanita stated flatly. "I have tiny tits."

Marge spoke up. "I think they're cute, Juanita. You have cones too, like me, just not as big around.

Bob also came to his wife's defense. "They are very sensitive. She can cum just from me sucking on them. I love the way she looks when we make love."

Ian won the hand, Bob and I had nothing with which to ante, and Walt was down to his bikini briefs. Diane slowly slipped her blue panties off and folded them into a square before placing them in the circle.

"What's wrong, Diane," Ian laughed, "are you afraid that we'll see the wet spot in those panties?"

Naturally, Walt grabbed my wife's panties, unfolded them, and held them up to his face. "Oh ho, I smell the aroma of pussy!" he teased as Diane unsuccessfully grabbed for them.

"Stop that!" Linda barked. "You shouldn't try to embarrass our guest like that. I think we're all a little aroused, aren't we girls?"

Marge spread her legs before the group. Sure enough, there was a wet spot. She slipped off her panties and handed them to me.

"Here, Gary, you were anxious to have a taste a while ago. Be my guest!"

I took Marge's panties and held them up for all to see, then opened the crotch and licked the wet spot.

"Delicious," I announced as I tossed the panties into the circle.

Everyone laughed hysterically, and those with clothes shed them and tossed everything into the center of the circle. We sprawled on the floor laughing and looking around at everyone else. I looked over at Diane and saw that she was giggling like the rest of us and enjoying the groping that Walt and Bob were providing. Walt was squeezing my wife's right breast and Bob was working his hand up between Diane's legs, trying to get his long fingers into her slit. My stomach seemed to turn at the sight, but then I realized that my cock was now as stiff as a steel rod.

I felt Linda lean on my left shoulder just as fingers closed around my erect cock. Marge was stroking me while her head lay on my right leg. Soon, she was sucking again and Linda decided to join her.

Ian gave Juanita a kiss, and then slid down to suck her little right nub into his mouth.

"Oh God," Juanita gasped as her finger slipped into her bare pussy and furiously moved up and down.

Our mini-orgy only lasted a few minutes before Linda again took charge of the proceedings.

"All right, group, knock it off and listen for a minute. We need to decide just how far we're all willing to take this. We sure don't want to have any problems, once the wine wears off."

The possibility that there would be negative repercussions sobered everyone up for the moment. Here were four naked couples sprawled in a circle on the floor, playing with other people's spouses. Wives looked at husbands, and we looked at our wives. The same questions seemed to be on everyone's mind. "How far shall we go with this? Am I okay with seeing my spouse fucking someone else? Is my spouse okay with all this?"

After a couple of minutes of silence (that seemed like an hour) Ian spoke up. "I guess we should tell you that Marge and I have had some earlier encounters. We shared with other like-minded couples in Europe several years ago. We don't have any problems now, because we really like and enjoy all of you, but you have to decide for yourselves."

"Juanita and I have fantasized about doing other people before, but we haven't really done it," Bob admitted. "I wouldn't mind giving it a try, but that is really up to Juanita."

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers