Friends and Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers

Heads turned toward Juanita. "I don't know," she stammered, "I want to wait and hear what the others have to say. I know that Bob would be popular (for obvious reasons), but I'm not sure anybody would want to be with me."

"Count me in," Ian reassured.

"Me too," Walt offered with a wide grin, "that is if Linda wouldn't mind," he added sheepishly.

"How about you, Diane," Linda asked. "You've been very quiet so far."

Diane looked over at me and seemed deep in thought. "I'm like Juanita," she started. "I want some time to think and talk. Maybe we have gone far enough for tonight. Maybe we should stop while we are still friends and think about all the implications. Later, we can meet and discuss things like adults and each couple can make up their minds. Is that too much to ask?"

I felt like I needed to support my wife and give everybody a chance to ponder the situation. "So far, we have had fun getting naked and messing around a little with each other. I noticed that everyone seemed to be responding favorably, so there has been no harm."

"I want to talk to Diane and I think Bob wants to talk to Juanita. I would like to amend my wife's suggestion slightly, however. As a fitting end to this arousing evening, I think we should all stay in this circle and masturbate. That way, we can all go home partially satisfied and those couples with enough stamina can fuck each other's brains out remembering what we did tonight!"

Linda gave a hearty laugh. "I've never diddled myself in front of anybody before, except Walt. That sounds like even more fun than Spin the Wine Bottle, and it is getting rather late for another game. Raise your hand if you are in favor of Gary's plan."

The vote was unanimous! We each used the sights and sounds around us to arrive at our individual orgasmic destinations. Once complete, we cleaned up our messes and polished off the last of the wine. Bob and Juanita got dressed and, after hugs and kisses, drove away.

Diane and I picked up our clothes. "It's silly to get dressed just to walk next door," I stated. "We'll just leave the way we are."

Marge giggled. "We're just up two houses and across the street. We'll walk home naked with you."

Diane hugged Linda. "I'll come over and get my trays tomorrow, after I've sobered up," Diane said. Then, she turned and gave Walt a tight hug. His hands cupped her round ass cheeks as he pressed his stiff little dick between her legs.

We walked across the lawns and we started to turn toward our door. There we stood, four naked people in our front yard in the middle of the night. Diane hugged Ian and Marge slid into my arms.

"I really enjoyed getting to know you better, Gary," she whispered. "You and Diane are welcome to come over any time. Don't wait too long, okay?"

**

Diane and I went home and fondled each other for a few minutes, but neither of us really felt like fucking. I was limp, having recently jacked off in front of everybody, and she was sore from the evening's fingering. We giggled like a couple of teenagers, then kissed goodnight and immediately fell asleep in a tangle of each other's arms and legs.

It was hard to get a conversation started the next morning. Diane made coffee and I went outside to retrieve the paper. We sipped coffee and ate muffins as we scanned the paper. I would look up ever so often and catch Diane eying me, but she wouldn't open up. I decided to wait her out. It was past eleven when she finally spoke.

"Well, that was some party, huh?" she stated tentatively.

"Yeah, different, that's for sure. I'm not sure what to make of the whole affair. I think everyone had a good time, at least for a while."

Diane nodded. "The sheet game was fun. I didn't do too well with my guesses though." she responded.

"I was a bit confused too, and I couldn't believe that I actually won," I replied.

"What did you do when you and Marge left the room?" Diane quizzed. "Did you...you know."

I laughed. "In five minutes?" I asked. "It was pretty funny, actually. Marge sucked me a little and showed me her pussy...that's all. I did guess her right." I figured it was best to tell the truth.

"Really? She sucked you off that fast? She must be very good."

This was a lose/lose situation, so I decided to punt. "She goes too fast. It wasn't nearly as good as how you do," I stated as strongly as I could.

Diane chuckled. "Well, I usually have more time, don't I?"

I decided not to answer her rhetorical question. I was a bit surprised that Diane didn't seem to be all that upset by my admission. Maybe, she was relieved that I hadn't fucked Marge during our brief encounter.

"Now, what did you do while we were gone?" I challenged.

I saw my wife's face redden slightly. "Ian was the one, not me," she began. "He got down on the floor and put his head up my dress. I couldn't believe it! Linda told him to behave and he pulled back, but Walt jumped down next to him and before I knew it, they were both looking up my dress at my panties."

"Linda and Juanita made them stop, but I know they saw plenty."

I saw my opening. "I think they turned you on a little, didn't they?"

"To be perfectly honest, they did I guess," she admitted. "After that, I was a lot more curious and more willing to go along with Linda's silly games."

"Are you glad we stopped when we did?" I asked her, hoping to get an idea of how she felt now that we were both sober.

Diane thought for a minute or so, and I stayed quiet.

"I think it was good to stop for Juanita's sake. I know she was a little embarrassed and maybe a little scared. It surprised me that she went ahead and did her thing there at the end like everyone else. She must have needed some relief as much as I did."

"Yeah, I was watching you most of the time," I admitted. "It was such a turn on for me to see you fingering yourself in front of everyone. That was more arousing than seeing the other gals."

My wife looked genuinely surprised. "Really? You actually liked watching me finger myself?"

I nodded. "That and seeing Walt and Bob fondling you and getting you all hot and bothered. I almost squirted when you finally had to shed your bra and panties and let everybody see your beautiful, nude body," I confessed.

"Would you enjoy seeing me doing to Ian what Marge did to you?" she asked softly, tentatively.

I was going to respond when I noticed Diane looking down at the stiff member now stretching against my slacks. She was smiling broadly.

"I think you just gave me a positive answer," she chuckled. "You got a real boner just thinking about it, didn't you?"

I could only nod and smile back. "I was just visualizing how that might look. I know that it would turn me on big time. You know, Marge invited us to visit any time," I added casually.

"Marge seems to have a thing for you," Diane accused. "She must have enjoyed your brief encounter. I think she and Ian have a very liberal perspective when it comes to things like last night."

"They admitted that they have done stuff before," I confirmed. "It doesn't look like it has hurt their relationship in the least," I replied. "How would you feel about accepting her invitation sometime?"

"They are a fun couple," Diane responded without actually agreeing.

"Then, maybe I could get even with Marge," Diane teased as she filled up our coffee cups.

I decided to expand the idea. "What about another party with the whole group? Are you okay with more fun and games?"

Diane looked at me seriously. "It depends on how you would react if things went past little fun and games. Can we do whatever the group does without giving ourselves problems? Are you that open and without jealousy?"

Now, it was my turn to think. "I think the test for me was when Linda and I had to take you home that time. You know, we watched through the door while Walt felt you up and put his fingers in your pussy. Watching him play with you got me very aroused. He and I talked about it later, and I was surprised by how much I really liked what I saw. I think it turned Linda on also."

Diane put her hand to her face. "My God, why didn't you tell me about all that?"

"I just thought it best to leave it alone so you wouldn't be embarrassed to be around Linda and Walt," I admitted. "Now, it really doesn't matter. Everything's out in the open."

"Are you okay with Walt and Ian, and maybe Bob now? I mean, if anything happens again, it could involve all three of them, you know."

"Yeah, I know," I replied. "Frankly, the thought of another get together is pretty fascinating. Maybe we are agreeing that we would both be willing to attend another party. Am I reading you right?"

Diane looked deeply into my eyes. I think she was trying to tell if I was serious or just kidding.

"I'll go if you'll go and not get crazy afterward, or treat me mean."

"Did I treat you mean after Walt got his hands full? Did I treat you mean this morning?" I asked in return.

Diane shook her head. "No, you did just fine. I love you, you know that you big lug?"

"Yes, and I love you too. We're talking about having fun, not getting involved seriously. I know that our relationship is too strong to let some playing around get in the way. Who knows, it might pull us closer together, if that's possible."

Diane polished off her coffee and took our dishes to the sink. She pulled me up from my chair. "Okay, then, our decision is made, let's change the subject. All this talk has made me quite horny. Let's have our own play time upstairs."

The telephone rang three days later. Diane answered. It was Marge extending an invitation to join Ian and her for a Scandinavian dinner on Friday evening. They chatted for a while and I could tell from Diane's tone that she was going to accept.

"Will it be just the four of us?" Diane inquired.

Marge happily told Diane that Linda and Juanita had also accepted, so it should be another fun evening. She told Diane that Juanita was a little hesitant, but called back later and said that she and Bob had talked it over and that they were happy to join all of us. Evidently, Bob was successful in helping Juanita conquer her self-image problem.

**

The dinner was a huge success. Marge served whole boiled shrimp with heads and feelers attached. She said it was Norwegian style seafood. She also served a drink called glug, a strong potion that soon made us all forget about the gruesome looking shrimp and we all ate our fill. Every few minutes, Ian or Marge would raise their glug and toast someone, saying "skoal." If you were toasted, you had to drink with them while looking directly into the other's eyes. If you glanced away, you had to polish off the whole glass of glug. By the time the dinner was over, we were all well oiled and definitely ready for fun.

Meeting in their big living room, we sat around laughing and reliving all of the toasts and those who looked away. Ian got everyone's attention. "I am holding eight cards," he bellowed, "the four kings and the four queens. Each couple will represent a suit. Diane and I were the diamonds. Ian and Marge were hearts, Linda and Walt were the spades, and Juanita and Bob were the clubs. Ian shuffled the four kings and each wife selected a card. The one rule was if someone drew their own spouse, all had to draw again. After two deals, the couples were mixed.

"Now, the queens must go to their kings and when the music starts, give your king a lap dance," Marge announced.

I watched my wife slide away from me and approach Bob while he sat in an armless chair. Bob's long, thick member was already making a bulge in his slacks as Diane stood before him smiling.

Linda came over and stood in front of me. Her form reminded me so much of Diane, and I could almost foretell how she would feel on my lap.

Juanita moved to Ian, and Marge strolled over to Walt. Ian hit his remote and music filled the room. The gals began to do various versions of a bump and grind before moving onto our laps and doing their best to arouse us. It didn't take long!

The music stopped and Diane jumped up and down with glee, her braless tits swaying and flopping.

"Honey, I did really good, didn't I?" Diane asked me.

Everyone laughed at her antics, including me. My wife's earlier inhibitions seemed to be drowned in glug and high spirits. My own cock swelled to its limit with that revelation.

Bob struggled to adjust his massive bulge. "Damn it, Diane, you really got me going. I need some relief here."

My wife glanced at me and sensually licked her lips. "Can I help poor Bob?" she asked me.

I remembered our earlier discussion, smiled and nodded my tacit permission.

Diane knelt in front of Bob and coyly began to unbuckle and unzip his trousers. I looked over at Juanita and saw her watching intently as my wife pulled her husband's long, thick prick out of his slacks. Bob wore no underwear. As I watched, Juanita crammed her hand between her legs and rubbed herself through her thin sundress.

All eyes turned to my wife. Diane held Bob's big dick in her thin fingers, then she leaned forward and lightly kissed the torpedo-shaped head, licking off a drop of precum from the eye. Bob closed his eyes and let his head fall back against the chair. A low groan escaped his lips as my sweet wife slid his throbbing member past her full lips. Slowly, she milked him with her mouth and tongue, humming for that extra effect that I love so much.

"I'd sure like some of that treatment too," Ian stammered. "You're a lucky man, Gary," he added.

"You can be next, Ian," I replied, again giving my wife permission to apply her oral talents to our host.

"No more, no more," Bob gasped as Diane licked her way up his shaft. "I don't want to cum so early in the evening," he added sheepishly.

Obviously, Diane had overheard my exchange with Ian. She gave Bob one more kiss on his dick, then on his lips, before turning her attention to Ian. She crawled to him on her hands and knees and looked at Marge, who was seated next to him.

"This will make us even," she grinned. "You got to do Gary last time, didn't you?"

Marge giggled. "He told you, didn't he? Oh well, go ahead. I want to watch and learn your special technique."

Diane quickly uncovered Ian's stiff shaft and began to play with him. She took her time and she didn't seem to mind when Marge slid onto the floor beside her to get a close up view.

"Ian likes it when I suck on his balls," Marge prompted. "Here, let me show you."

Marge proceeded to put her husband's balls in her mouth, and then she moved aside to let my wife duplicate her moves. Ian was gripping the sofa and moaning as the two women traded positions and gave him a double treat.

I was curious about my wife's condition, so I moved behind Diane and lifted her skirt up over her rear, exposing her thin panties. My suspicions were confirmed when my fingers touched the wet spot between her legs.

"Stop, stop," Ian cried after three or four minutes. He, too, wanted to save himself for additional fun.

Marge and Diane laughed and rose up to hug each other. Marge turned my wife's head and kissed her full on the lips. "I got a taste of cum, did you?" she asked Diane.

"I think so, and it was on your tongue for sure."

Walt had his cock out and Linda was slowly stroking him. "Don't leave my hubby out," Linda ordered. "I know he's ready for some TLC from you two."

"Come over to the couch," Marge replied. "We can make you a happy man, can't we, Diane?"

Ian moved next to Linda to make room for Walt on the couch. I watched and stroked my own cock as Marge and Diane gave Walt the same oral pleasure that Ian had just enjoyed. Walt wasn't so lucky, he couldn't hold back and, within the first minute or so, he squirted a jet of thick cum onto their faces. Marge moved quickest and swallowed Walt's small cock, capturing the balance in her mouth.

"Wow, that was a lot of sauce," she said after she swallowed Walt's load. "You must have been saving up for a few days."

Walt looked crestfallen. "Damn, that was too quick. I'm going to need a lot of help later on."

We all laughed at Walt's comment. "I'm sure that can be arranged," I reassured my neighbor.

"I feel so left out," Juanita exclaimed to everyone's surprise.

Bob went to his pouting wife, kissed her and gave her a tight hug. "It's your turn now, honey," he stated firmly. "You can be the center of attention...if you are ready. Do you want that?"

Juanita looked down at her feet; then she raised her head. "Yes, I'd like that," she murmured.

Gently, her husband pulled her from her chair and positioned her in the center of the room. Juanita stood with her arms dangling at her sides. Bob began to unbutton her dress and kiss her bare skin as he exposed more and more of his wife. We all sat silently, observing their show.

Juanita's dress fell to the carpet and she raised her feet to allow her husband to toss it away. She stood in her small, pushup bra and tiny black panties. Bob turned her so she was facing us and carefully unsnapped her bra, revealing her small conical boobs. Before she could react or become embarrassed by her tiny tits, he tucked his thumbs into her panties and quickly pulled them down, displaying her baby-smooth mound.

I saw Juanita shudder slightly as she stood fully exposed to our collective view. Bob pulled a black blindfold mask from his pocket and placed it over his wife's eyes. The blindfold and her wedding rings were the only items she wore.

"With your permission, Marge, I am going to conduct Juanita to your bedroom and place her in the middle of your bed. There, she will remain blindfolded as the men, and any woman who might be so inclined, will take turns giving my wife pleasure. This will fulfill one of Juanita's confessed fantasies, so feel free to enjoy her in any way you choose. I will wait out here and determine the random order."

Needless to say, we were all rather surprised by Bob's revelations. I could tell that three men were more than willing to do their part. I wondered if any of the wives would take a turn. In particular, I wondered if Diane would want to try another woman. The thought made my cock throb, I must admit.

**

The three men, other than Juanita's husband, Bob, drew cards to establish the 'pecker order,' as Bob indelicately put it. "As the spouse, I elect to go last," he said with a chuckle.

Then he turned to the ladies. "Would any of you like to participate? Juanita won't know for sure who is with her."

"I'd like a card," Marge said quietly. "This should be a lot of fun."

I was mildly disappointed when Diane and Linda remained silent.

Walt drew the high card and left us to walk down the long hall to the master suite.

"Aren't you wondering what is happening?" Linda asked Bob.

Bob nodded. "Yes, I'm dying to sneak down the there and take a peek, but I promised Juanita that I wouldn't spy on her. I think she is still to shy to allow me one of my own fantasies. Maybe at some later time..." he trailed off.

Marge turned to Linda. "What about you, Linda? Did you make any promises to Walt about not peeking?"

"No, I didn't promise him anything. I did agree that I would participate in whatever took place. Gary already knows that I've seen him diddling another woman. He's a horny devil, but I love him dearly. His addiction to sex does keep our life rather lively and fun."

I saw my wife, Diane, grow crimson when Linda mentioned diddling. She knew exactly to whom she was referring, as did I.

Diane finally spoke up. "Well, Linda, if you didn't promise not to peek, you could go take a quick look, couldn't you?"

Linda's face broke into a grin. "Yeah, I could...and so could you, Diane. Let's go take a quiet peek right quick. We can come back and tell Bob if Walt is doing anything. Okay?"

"Can we, Bob?" Diane asked. "That wouldn't break your promise would it?"

kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers