Friends and Neighbors Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers

She watched me walk slowly towards her, my rock hard cock bouncing and swaying in front of me and I saw her tongue come out and roll across her lips. I reached the bed and knelt on it, leaning over her, “Downstairs you asked if I wanted you” I whispered hoarsely, “Well I’ve wanted you from the moment you set foot in this street, and every day since, and right now … oh yes, especially right now”, and I reached out and cupped her naked breast in my hand, causing her to gasp lightly and shiver.

Then she smiled, a soft, warm, but slightly impish smile, “The day I stepped onto this street, Mmmm, was that the day you were standing at that window with a massive erection” she asked.

And I gasped very loudly, “You saw?” I said in a strangled voice.

“Oh yes, the curtains are very thin, and I have very good eyes, and I said to myself, I think I’d like to see more of that” she said teasingly.

I grinned back and used her own words on her, “Oh, does that mean you want me?”

Her eyes seemed to burn with a new fire, “From the day I first set foot on this street, and every day since, and right now…oh yes, especially right now” she said, and reached out and cupped her hand around my throbbing cock.

“Touche” I said.

“No” she grinned, “Touch me!”

And I did! Slowly at first, running my hands over her magnificent body, telling her how beautiful and exciting every inch of it was, and then following with my lips and my tongue, and she was quickly bucking and heaving beneath me, moaning and crying out, exciting me to fever pitch, and then she was looking at me. lifting my face to hers kissing me wildly, whispering hotly, “Please, Oh yes Philip, Please”

I didn’t need another invitation, I moved quickly between her legs and pressed my cock head against her weeping pussy and thrust forward hard, burying my big cock deep into her pussy, to the hilt in a single thrust, and she screamed and lifted, arching her body, thrusting her pussy up onto my cock, and as I plunged down and she plunged up, our bodies would smack together loudly and she would scream. Faster and faster, harder and harder I pounded my cock into her writhing, steaming pussy and she answered every thrust with one of her own, she was fucking me every bit as hard and violently as I was fucking her, and I knew that this was one time I wouldn’t have to hold back anything.

With an almost animalistic growl I lifted her ass high off the bed and bombed my cock down into her body. almost crashing her through the bed, and all the time she was crying out, urging me on. “Yes Philip, oh god yes, fuck me Philip, fuck me real hard, fill me with your juices, ream me, oh god make me cum soooo hard … yes, yes, oh god YEEESSSS”, and then she was like a wild cat, snarling and clawing at me, and that excited me even more and I pounded and pounded.

Always before there’d been a part of me that maintained control, a part of me that suppressed the natural animal in me, but her urgings and her own animalistic reactions blew that right away, and once again I lifted her high off the bed and pounded down into her, my cock almost thrusting right through her body, and she twisted and turned and growled and screamed, and I pounded more and more. Then suddenly she arched and froze, and a shudder seemed to start at her feet and grow and grow, moving up her body in short sharp waves until it engulfed her entirely, and she was CUMMING. Her face became that of a snarling tiger as she clawed at my back and ass cheeks, and she screamed out her primitive lust into my ear as her hot juices poured like molten lava over my pounding cock. Her pussy walls closed over my cock like a gigantic clamp and she snarled again as she milked at my red hot cock.

Even now there was still that small element of control in me and I could have backed off and let her orgasm run it’s course, but I didn’t want to, and I didn’t think she wanted me to either, so I pounded even harder and faster, pistoning my cock into her like a red hot poker, and her eyes widened in disbelief … then in awesome hunger …and I snarled right back at her, “Yes, yes, cum for me baby, take my cock as deep as you can and then even deeper, I’m going to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before, and I’m going to fill you so full of hot cum it will be dribbling out of your mouth”

“Yes, yes, Yeeeessss!” she screamed, and that finally sent me right over the top. My balls contracted and held for a moment as my pounding cock swelled and swelled even more, then they let go and my hot juices shot up my shaft like a geyser and shot into her writhing, steaming pussy with the force of a bursting fire hydrant, “Yes, Yes, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m CUUUUMMMMIIINNNGGG” I roared, and poured myself into her.

Her own body shuddered as the first jet of hot liquid smashed into her, then arched again and shook and shook and shook, as her own orgasm took over. We roared and snarled and shuddered together like two wild animals, and I guess at that moment that’s exactly what we were, every vestige of civilization was stripped away, we were back to the carnality of our very beginnings.

The explosion left us both totally spent, and we lay for a long time entwined in each other’s arms, our bodies still locked at the groin, my cock still twitching occasionally, her pussy still rippling and shivering, and we gazed in almost stunned silence into each other’s eyes, I was the first to break the silence, “Damn, I always dreamed it would be as wild as that, but never thought it would be, you are really something else”, and I grinned widely.

Her own grin came a little slower as she still fought to catch her breath, but then she leaned forward and kissed me tenderly, “Mmm, me too, I always wanted it hard and rough, and it was everything I hoped it would be. Oh, don’t get me wrong, Peter’s a wonderful lover, very fulfilling, and sex is great with him, but he’s very tender and gentle, and sometimes I just want to break out and go totally wild, like tonight” she whispered.

“Mmmm, I know what you mean, Amelia’s fantastic too, but I always feel I have to hold back” I said, “She seems to need it more gentle”

Marie laughed softly, “Well I guess she’ll be getting her wish tonight, and I know she’ll love it” she said.

I jerked back slightly, a sense of shock flowing through me, “You mean they …. Her and Peter …?”

“Don’t look so stunned” she said with a laugh, “Anyone with eyes could see it’s been building up with them just as it was building up with us, not jealous are you?”

I actually had to think hard about that for a moment, then looked deep into Marie’s eyes and smiled, “Strangely enough, I’m not, I’m not sure I’d want her to be with just any body, but Peter, well he’s the best friend I have, and …..”

The rest was lost as she leaned forward and plastered her lips against mine, sliding her tongue deep inside, “Enough” she whispered, “let them work things out for themselves, in the meantime, why don’t you fuck your best friend’s wife again … but this time, not so gentle!” and she giggled.

Her giggle acted like some kind of magic aphrodisiac and my cock was at instant hardness inside her, but I decided I wanted things a little different this time, so I slid my cock out of her, and she mewed a little in disappointment. Then I turned her over and lifted her to her knees and started to kiss and lick her lush, tight ass cheeks and she began to moan, I licked the whole area between her pussy and her asshole as she squirmed beneath me, then I straightened up and lunged forward and shafted my cock ball deep into her pussy in one violent thrust, and she was wailing and screaming again. I leaned over her back and reached around and started to play with her horny breasts, tweaking her nipples and squeezing her firm ripeness, “Oh yes” I whispered hotly in her ear, “I’ve wanted these hot breasts since day one, they are sooo magnificent, so hot, so lush, I nearly died of ecstasy that day you walked out in the bikini and I got to see most of them for the first time”

I felt her body shake as she laughed lightly, “Mmmm, yeah, I saw it in your eyes, and that’s what I wanted to see, I needed to be sure you wanted me as much as I wanted you, play with them, make them yours” she whispered, and I proceeded to do just that, caressing, fondling, squeezing hard, flicking her hard, swollen nipples, teasing, arousing, and all the time my cock was moving in her tight wet, pussy faster and faster. Once again we moved into and through the zone of passion and on into the zone of the animal, and we were both snarling and screaming wildly when I came for a second time, shooting my seeds deep into her shuddering body, then on sudden whim, pulling out and pushing her onto her back and spraying the rest of my cum all over her tits and her face. That sent her through the roof and she lurched up and grabbed my cock and sucked it and sucked it and sucked it, until it was almost painful to the touch, and I was as dry as a bone.

Then she flopped back onto the bed with a smile on her face like the cat that had just ate the cream … and I guess she had! I leaned forward and started to lick my own cum off her stunning breasts ( damn, I knew I’d always been a breast man, but this was heaven!) then transferring the cum to her mouth. Then licking it off her face and taking that to her mouth too, and she literally purred. Then we kissed, softly, but passionately, allowing our tongues to dance a slow, languid dance, like the one we’d shared at the nightclub earlier, the one that had led to that kiss, and the final acknowledgement from both of us that we wanted something to happen. Well it sure had!

When we finally broke the kiss she whispered, “I think we should be getting back, it must be very late”

A sudden uncertainty hit me, hell, how could we just walk back after what we’d been doing, how could I look Amelia in the eye, and Peter too. It was if Marie knew what I was thinking and she chuckled, “Only one way to find out, and that’s to do it” she said, “after all, I doubt they’ve spent the time exchanging recipes!”

I laughed at that and lifted from the bed and held my hand out to her. and we walked hand and hand down the stairs and out to the kitchen. I stopped for a moment, glancing out of the window, seeing the dim outline of Peter and Amelia in the pool, and I sucked in my breath as I realized they were locked in a passionate embrace. Marie squeezed my arm and grinned, “See, I told you they had something for each other, let’s join them”

“Ok” I said, and thrusting the back door open raced out with a banshee yell and leapt over their heads into the pool, with Marie close behind. I still felt a sense of awkwardness, so I thrashed about in the water, splashing all and sundry until they responded and broke that spell.

After a short while in the pool, and a final warm drink, we said goodnight to Peter and Marie, standing at the gate, my arms around Amelia, feeling as good as I think I’d ever felt, I looked down into Amelia’s eyes, seeing a deep sense of satisfaction there, I started to feel horny again, and by the time we got up to our bedroom I was rock hard and raring to go.

Amelia looked a little surprised, but then grinned, “haven’t you had enough for one night?’ she said laughingly.

“Not of you” I whispered, “and I want you very much, because I love you very much”

“Oh, Philip, Philip, I love you too” she whispered, and we fell onto the bed and started to make love, and there was a new deepness and richness to it that left us both breathless. We slowly drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms, each lost in different, although I think, similar thoughts, Peter and Marie, friends, neighbors, and now …. lovers, Mmmmmmmmm.

To Be Continued...

Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers
12