Friends and Neighbors Ch. 3

Story Info
Neighbours share more than a cup of sugar.
4.6k words
4.54
93.4k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/19/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers

When we walked back from Peter and Amelia’s that night, both Marie and I were on cloud nine. It was quite clear that we had both had some very special experiences, and I knew we would share those as soon as we were alone, that was part of the way we were, open and honest about everything and eager to share every delight that came along in either of our lives. Of course, this was the first time that anything of this nature had happened, the first time we’d actually gone beyond the many fantasies we’d shared over the 15 years of our marriage, so I wasn’t entirely sure how things would work out. Would we continue to be as totally open as we’d been in the past? Would we hold back for fear of hurting the other? I guess we were about to find out.

We moved inside and Marie turned and kissed me passionately, and I responded equally passionately. She suggested I make a long cool drink and bring it into the bedroom while she took a shower. I watched her walk away, that beautiful tight ass rolling sensually as she walked, and I knew everything was going to be fine, our kiss had said all that. I made the drink and took it to the bedroom, placing on the side table just in time to watch her walk naked from the ensuit, her hair still damp from the quick shower, and my breath caught in my throat. My god, I had the most beautiful wife any man could possible have! Those large, firm breasts just bobbing slightly as she walked, those sensuous hips, and that exquisite pussy, Mmmm, I was drooling before she was halfway across the room, and she saw that straight away and grinned, “Your turn for the shower”, she said, with a grin, “And don’t be too long”.

I wasn’t! in fact I was in and out like a flash! Strolling back into the bedroom to find her lounging naked on top of the bed covers, propped slightly on the pillows, sipping her drink. Mmm, what an erotic sight she made! I slid on the bed beside her and she handed me my drink, I lifted it and saluted her, “To the most beautiful, exciting wife in the world” I said, and she flushed slightly.

She lifted her glass in response, “Even after tonight? Even after I’ve been with another man?” she asked, smiling. That was her way, always straight to the point, and I loved that aspect of her.

I lifted my glass again, “To the most beautiful, exciting wife in the world” I repeated, and she grinned widely, leaning over and brushing her lips against mine.

“Thank you, I really needed to hear that” she said, “Oh, I know we’ve often talked about it, about sharing with others, even about sharing with Philip and Amelia, but I still wasn’t sure how we’d feel if it ever really happened”

I leaned over and brushed my lips over hers and smiled, “All that matters to me is, did you enjoy it?” I said.

She blushed, suddenly, and her eyes dropped from mine, “Yes” she whispered, “Much more than I even imagined I would, does that upset you?”

I shook my head, gently smiling, “Not at all, we’ve always known that there was a part of you that needed sex in a way I couldn’t give it, that little extra bit of roughness perhaps, and I guess Philip was able to provide that”

She giggled, almost like a schoolgirl, “Oh yes, he was like an animal, and I loved it” she said, “Is that terrible?”

“Not terrible, just terribly exciting!” I said.

Her head jerked up and there was a look of slight surprise on her face, “It excites you?” she asked, then her eyes dropped back down and widened at the sight of my cock rising majestically, “It really does!” she exclaimed, and started to grin, lifting her eyes and looking deep into mine, “And now I supposed you want a blow by blow account to excite you even more?”

I reached out and started to caress her magnificent breasts, “Of course” I said, smiling, “And then, when you’ve excited me with your horny tale I fully intend to do something about it”

She shivered, then grinned, “And are you going to excite me by telling me all about you and Amelia too?” she asked huskily.

I lifted my eyebrow in mock query, “Oh! ... would that excite you” I said, grinning.

She reached for my swollen member, “You know damn well it will” she almost snarled.

So we exchanged the stories of our night’s activities and turned each other on more than we’d ever done before, and the sex between us was absolutely phenomenal! And when it was over and we lay in each other’s arms, we both wondered why we’d waited so long to explore our fantasies on a practical level.

“I guess it needed to be the right couple” said Marie, “And I think Philip and Amelia are ideal!”

I nodded, “Yes, I guess you could go for a lifetime without finding a husband that likes it a little wild and a wife that likes it a little sensuous, to be the perfect counterpoint to us” I said, and grinned.

“Peter” she murmured, and I knew that tone of voice ... grin ... she wanted something and wasn’t sure how to put it.

“Yes, honey” I replied, playing along.

“Peter ... Um ... would you ever ... uh ... let me watch?” she asked.

Even I was taken by surprise by that question! We’d never actually talked about doing it together, but just thinking about it in those first few pregnant moments of shock, the excitement ripped through me, imagining her watching me and Amelia ... imagining watching her taking Philip’s cock into her pussy. Even after the incredible sex I’d had with both Amelia and Marie that night, and even though I was about ready to drop off to sleep, my cock suddenly became rock hard again!

I really didn’t need to put my answer into words, she took one look at my rampant cock and squealed, “Oh yes, you will, you will, it excites you, I can see, oh yes, oh fantastic”, then she looked at me and her tongue came out and licked across her lips, “And me and Philip too?” I nodded, and she shuddered, “Oh god, yes, Oh, it excites me so much to think of it, when?, when can we do it” she asked, throwing her arms around me, crushing my hard cock against her naked body once again.

I shuddered too, feeling the fire racing through me, “Soon” I whispered hotly, “Just as soon as we can find a way of talking Philip and Amelia into it!, but that might not be easy”

She laughed, “You said it wouldn’t be easy to seduce them this time”

I laughed too, “True, but your skinny dipping ploy sure blew that out of the water, it was brilliant” I said.

“Well, maybe I can come up with something just as mind boggling next time” she said, with a laugh.

I gripped her tight, “Damn, I hope so, I can’t wait to see Philip’s cock ramming into your hot pussy!” I said

“Oh, god, don’t say that, it makes me so horny” she responded, and as if to prove her point, shifted on the bed and impaled herself on my rampant cock once again. That was a short, sharp frantic fuck that left us both gasping for air!! not long after, we both fell asleep, to dream our individual erotic dreams ... or were they collective erotic dreams once again ... grin.

I thought there might be just a little awkwardness or embarrassment between us the next time we met, but when we bumped into Philip and Amelia the next day on the way to the local shops, we all embraced and smiled and laughed, and if anything, there seemed to be an even deeper bond between us. Perhaps it was this that decided Marie to take that next step so quickly.

Philip and Marie had a standing dinner arrangement with us on a Wednesday evening, and this week it was to be held at our house. I gave little thought to it, assuming it would be the usual, light meal, a few drinks and a chat, and maybe a video or two. And that’s certainly how it started out, with a beautiful cool salad meal that Marie had prepared with just the right amount of spicy additives to make it a little different. Afterwards we retired to the lounge and I made everyone a drink, and Marie put on some music. It was then that she put her master plan into action, and boy! What action! I saw her speak quickly and quietly to Amelia, saw Amelia’s look of surprise, then her flush, then her slow horny grin, and I knew something was up.

Then Marie and Amelia started to dance. A quick, boppy number to start with that had them writhing around all over the place, laughing and posing to each other and to Philip and I sitting on the couch. Then the music changed to a slow sensuous number, and their dance changed too, becoming much more sensual and erotic as they drew closer and closer together, rubbing their bodies over each other, and I felt the heat start to rise in me. I glanced quickly at Philip, and saw that it was affecting him the same way, his eyes were slightly widened, his mouth a little open, his tongue rolling across his lips.

Then, as they stood close together, facing each other, doing a slow bump and grind, they both began to strip! It was a truly astonishing, exciting, erotic sight! as piece by piece their clothes were discarded and more and more of their beautiful bodies came into view. Even the contrast between the two seemed to add to the excitement, Marie’s fairly large, ripe, firm breasts, Amelia’s smaller higher, equally firm breasts. My eyes were darting backwards and forwards from one to the other, and I knew that Philip was doing the same, and I was SO HOT! My cock was already trying to burst through my trousers!

They seemed almost unaware of our presence as they danced and stripped with and for each other, and that made it hotter still. Finally they were both completely naked, and with their hands clasped atop their heads they seemed to sway forward and just lightly brush their naked bodies against one another. Their breasts pressing lightly into each other, their nipples dragging over each other, and I saw the shudder that ran through each of them, saw the incredible hotness and lust in their eyes as they finally turned to look at us as the music ended.

I felt like jumping up and applauding a truly amazing, erotic performance, but those parts of Philip and myself that had already stood up and applauded seemed to be quite enough for them as they smiled hotly at us. Then the music started again, and Marie walked over and took Philip by the hand and dragged him into the middle of the room. I assumed that Amelia would do the same to me, but she didn’t, she left me sitting there and joined Marie in rubbing her naked body over Philip as she and Marie dance and swayed around him, stroking him with their hands and their bodies, and I could see Philip getting hotter and hotter. Then they were slowly stripping him, and I felt myself shudder, wishing it were me, yet knowing that soon it would be. I sat back to enjoy the show, Mmm, and what a show!

They undid his shirt buttons slowly and stroked their hands over his bare chest, then each took one of his nipples in their mouth and teased and licked and sucked it, and I heard him groan and saw hum shudder. Then as Amelia continued to caress and arouse his chest and nipples, Marie dropped to her knees and slowly removed his trousers, all the time swaying to the music. I knew they were making sure that I remained a part of the action to some extent, as they positioned Philip directly in front of me, and were each working from the side, so when Marie drew his trousers down and lifted his feet from them, I could see clearly the massive bulge in his underpants. I think I was a little surprised that he wasn’t wearing boxers, but in a way I was glad, because in those tight pants the outline of his rampant cock was crystal clear, and I felt my mouth watering! Damn, I knew I’d never fancied another man, but there was something about seeing a man being aroused by two women that drew my eyes to his cock and caused me to become excited. Plus I guess, just as women seem to check out the size of each other’s breasts, men seemed to have an interest in how big or thick the other fellow’s cock was, and I was no exception, I found myself eager to see Philip’s.

But Marie was in no hurry to grant me that silent wish, instead she just reached up and started to stroke his cock from outside the underpants, and even leaned forward and brushed her lips over it. God! that sent fire racing right through me, the first time I’d ever seen my wife touch another man’s cock! Then Amelia had sunk to her knees too, and as Philip groaned and shuddered, they each took hold of his pants and slowly peeled then down over his hips and allowed them to cascade to the floor as soon as his rampant cock leaped out between them and stood there quivering and throbbing. I heard the sharp gasp, and knew it had come from me, as I stared at these two beautiful, exciting, naked females gently take hold of his naked cock and start to kiss and lick it. It would have been intensely erotic seeing Amelia licking and sucking Philip’s cock, but seeing my own wife doing it almost sent me into an orgasm right there and then!

Philip’s cock was a little longer than mine, I noticed, but probably a little thinner, enough of a difference I was sure for the two women to know and enjoy, and Marie certainly seemed to be doing that as she slowly turned the cock in her direction and started to feed it deep into her mouth. I saw Philip’s head jerk up and felt his eyes on me, as his body reacted automatically, shuddering and juddering, fucking his cock in little jerks into Marie's mouth, but I gave him no sign, I was too busy staring at this immensely erotic sight of another man’s cock moving in and out of my wife’s mouth. Then Marie drew back, allowing his glistening cock to plop from her mouth, and she took it between two fingers and offered it to Amelia, who immediately slipped it into her mouth and sucked it deep.

I thought Philip was going to explode there and then, and perhaps Amelia did too, because she suddenly pulled back as well and sat back on her heels, leaving Philip’s cock bobbing and twitching between them, as they grinned hotly at each other. Then, to my astonishment, they both stood up and took him by the hand and led him back to the couch and sat him down alongside me. I could see that he was confused too, but not for long! releasing him, they then took my hand and led me out to the centre of the floor, and began the dance and the strip all over again.

Oh God, if I’d thought it was erotic watching, it was nothing like as erotic as actually being the one that the two females were working on! And even erotic looking over and seeing Philip watching every move, his hand at one stage drifting down to stroke his cock, before Marie saw him and told him to stop, and wait, because that was her cock! then their hands and their lips were all over me and my clothes were disappearing, and it was Amelia that knelt down first and removed my trousers and stroked and kissed my cock through my own tight underpants. Then they were both on their knees and my pants were on the floor and my stiff and swollen cock was trying to swipe both of them across the cheeks as it swayed from side to side.

I groaned and shuddered as I felt two pairs of lips and two tongues lightly caressing my cock, I looked down in time to see Amelia take my cock and start to feed it into her mouth, just as Marie had done with Philip’s, and I heard the slight whimper that came from Marie. “Oh god, that is so horny, watching you suck my husband’s cock” she whispered to Amelia.

Amelia slowly drew my cock from her mouth and offered it to Marie, “That’s how I felt when you took Philip’s into your mouth” she whispered every bit as hotly, “I can’t wait to see it ... ” then she flushed.

Marie held my cock a moment before slipping it into her mouth, “See Philip’s cock sliding into my pussy, you mean?” she asked, quietly.

Amelia shuddered, “Yes, oh yes” she said.

Marie chuckled hotly, “Mmmm if you only knew how much I was hoping you’d feel like that, I can’t wait to see Peter’s cock sliding into your pussy either, can’t wait to see him fucking it into you, making you cum and unloading his juices into you!” she said, then jammed her mouth down onto my cock, taking it in almost to the hilt.

God I had such a time holding back, all I wanted to do was unload, so it was a feeling of intense relief when Marie slipped my cock back out again. Although they’d spoken in whispers and there was still music playing, Philip had heard every word, and I could see the hunger and lust in his eyes as he started to get up from the couch and join us, and Marie turned to welcome him, drawing him forward and burying his cock in her hot mouth, cupping, squeezing and fondling his heavy balls as she sucked and flicked him with her tongue. I knew from personal experience that Marie was an absolute ace at sucking cock, she seemed to know just when to move and just when to stop to hold a man on that edge, and I quickly found out that Amelia was no slouch in that department either! And as Philip and I stood there, legs wide spread for balance, being licked and sucked by each other’s wives, I thought I’d died and gone to heaven!

0f course, there’d been that niggling doubt in my mind as to how I’d react when I actually saw my wife touching and being touched by another man, sucking and being sucked by another man, and fucking and being fucked by another man, and so far all I’d found was excitement so intense I wondered if my body and mind could actually cope with it!

Then, with a strangled groan that was almost a snarl, Philip reached down and lifted Marie from the floor and carried her over to the couch and laid her down, immediately positioning himself between her legs, and I saw the side of Marie I knew that I could never fulfil, but a side that excited me none the less, as she loudly urged him on, “Yes, Philip!, Yes!, fuck your big cock into me!, ram it in deep! , hammer it into me!, come on, you know you want to, you know you want to fuck me in front of your wife and my husband, so do it, do it NOW!!”

Hearing and seeing what was transpiring, Amelia had momentarily stopped sucking my cock, and was staring at the two figures on the couch. I dropped to my knees beside her and wrapped my arms around her, cupping and stroking her hard breasts as we both watched in mute awe, and as we watched, Philip rammed forward, burying his cock ball deep into Marie’s pussy with a thrust so hard that both of us actually flinched. But not Marie!, “oh yeah!!”, she screamed as Philip lanced into her, but it was a scream of pure delight and animal lust, and she actually lifted and thrust up at him as he was descending, and their bodies met with an audible smack. Then they were fucking, hard and fast and furious, god, it was so different to the way it was between Marie and me, yet it was so incredibly horny, I couldn’t seem to take my eyes off his big cock ramming into her and pulling back, glistening with her juices, it was like I was hypnotized! and when I happened to glance at Amelia, she seemed hypnotized too.

Oh, we were touching and stroking and occasionally kissing, but mostly we were watching the other two and getting more and more aroused. Then Philip was cumming! Yelling loudly and pounding in to Marie’s eager pussy as she once again urged him on, telling him to fill her, telling him to shoot his load, telling him to FUCK HER!! and Philip did just that!, and when it was over and they slumped together on the couch, I looked at Amelia, and she looked at me, and we came together at once, feeling that extra element of fire that hadn’t been there the previous occasion, but both holding it in check, feeding off it, but not allowing it to devour us.

We kissed and licked and sucked and built each other up until we were both at the stage where wild horses couldn’t have pulled us apart, and I entered her! sliding my cock in so slowly that even Amelia started to beg me to hurry, but I wouldn’t, I wanted to lift her to a plateau she had never visited before, and before long I was doing just that, and she was exploding and exploding through orgasm after orgasm, crying out her delight and her lust.

Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers
12