Friends...and The Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved even further. Just above his stomach I licked and nibbled before moving slowly down, nearly to his crotch. But as he arched upward to meet me, I shifted to the left and began kissing and licking the skin on the inside of his groin. By now, he was sounding like a wild animal in heat. I knew that if I untied him then, he would be unstoppable. The power I held over him was intoxicating. I licked my way down the inside of his groin to the top of his thigh and nibbled some more. I let my hands roam over him lightly, playing his ribs like a piano, causing him to gasp for air, and grazing over the more secretive parts of his body. "Oh, God…" He said, sounding like a man in desperate need. "Please…please don't tease me anymore." Like him, I couldn't stand it much longer. The wetness and the heat between my legs…just too much to bear, but I didn't want to satisfy myself just yet.

I raised myself up and moved to his crotch, sliding his cock into my mouth as far as it would go. I thought he was going to come right then. Instead, he moaned loudly and arched his hips, pulling against the scarves, just as I'd done, to slide himself as far back as he could. I matched his rhythm as much as I could for a few moments. "Please, Anne..." He moaned. I felt his legs push against me, directing me to straddle him. I slid myself up along his chest, biting him gently as I went, and straddled him, sliding him into me. I watched him, eyes closed and mouth slightly open, as I rocked and ground against him. I watched his wrists strain against the scarves on the headboard, threatening to break. His moans got louder…I knew he was close.

Within only a couple of minutes, he threw his head back and bucked his hips against mine, a scream of pleasure erupting from his mouth…then collapsed on the bed. The knowledge that I'd caused such incredible arousal in him, the feel of so much power, was too much. I held his arms as I rode him harder, rubbing my clit against him, gasping and telling him.. ‘Oh God, so hot David, so GOOD!…I am going to come…can you feel me? Oh yes…feel it…Ahhh yes! Oh Damn!” Screaming out as I flooded him with my come, my whole body shaking as my legs tightened on him. The climax lasted for minutes it seemed. As I gasped for breath, I lay down on his chest, then reached up and unknotted the scarves. As soon as his wrists were free, he grabbed me around the waist and flipped me over. He covered my neck in kisses and whispered. "Tomorrow night. The final exam."

I knew what he was expecting. It was his last night in town, and I had an entire meal prepared before he walked through the front door. "We're not going out, I take it?" He asked, walking into the kitchen. "No. Tonight we're staying in." I tossed him a smile. I'd set the dining room table and had lit two candles to set the mood. I handed him a dish. "Put this on the table, sit down, and wait for me. And don't move,” I said to him. I could see him swallow hard as he smiled. When I sat at the table a few moments later, he opened his mouth to say something. "Don't talk." The look on his face was priceless. But underneath, I could see that he was enjoying it immensely. We sat through the meal in silence. But it wasn't the dinner that was special… it was dessert. When we'd finished, I got up slowly from the table and carried the few dishes that were on it into the kitchen, leaving him a look that made it clear he was not to move or speak. When I returned, I was carrying two dishes and the silk scarves. If eyes could moan, his would have at that moment. I placed the dishes on the table in front of him and hiked my dress up to my waist, and then straddled him. I reached behind myself, grabbed the silk scarves, and began tying his hands behind him. I had never realized before that the ladderback chairs I owned would serve such a purpose; they were perfect. Butterflies fluttered around in my stomach as I thought, can I do this? I pushed them aside. I was having too much fun.

With my eyes locked on his I pulled the scarves to be sure they were snug, getting a small gasp from David. Then I reached behind to the table again and took a strawberry from one bowl and took the bowl of whipped cream into the other hand. Never letting my eyes drop from his, I swirled the berry into the cream and held it to his lips. He took a generous bite and swallowed. With the juice of the strawberry running down my fingers… I'd made sure they were very ripe…I slowly traced a line from his chin to the hollow of his neck. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back. I went in, sucking on his skin to get all of the juice and running my lips and tongue down his neck to finish it. I could feel him getting harder under me as my crotch pressed against his.

I popped the rest of the strawberry in his mouth and, after he swallowed it, grabbed his face between my hands and kissed him, hard. He moaned lightly. Something other than my usual self was beginning to take over, and I was enjoying it. I put the bowl of whipped cream on the table and began to unbutton his shirt, running my hands over his chest. "My, my," I said softly. "This will get sticky with all of this strawberry juice. We can't have that, now can we?" He smiled and closed his eyes. I leaned down and followed with my tongue behind my hands as they unbuttoned his shirt. I couldn't take it off of him as I'd already tied his wrists, but that only made it more exciting. I was going to take only what clothes I needed to off of him. I would be completely naked though…but he wouldn't be able to put a finger on me. I wasn't sure how long I was going to last myself.

I stood up and began unzipping his pants, gently pushing my hands up to get him to lift up off the seat so I could pull them down. Afterwards, I stepped back and slowly began taking off my dress, and then my bra, and finally my panties, turning around and bending slowly over to give him a nice view. He seemed to be sweating in the dim light of the candles. When I straddled him again, he let out a soft moan, so I placed a finger against his lips. "You won't be talking until I say you can talk." His breathing picked up. I grabbed the bowl of whipped cream again and dipped my index finger into it, swirling it around slowly to cover it in the stuff. I brought it up and touched it to his lips. When he opened them, I put my finger into his mouth. He sucked on it, rolling his tongue around it to get all of the whipped cream. I bit my lower lip and a slight moan escaped from myself. I dipped it again, only this time I dragged my finger across his chest, covering it in whipped cream. His eyes closed and he let his head lean back as I leaned down and licked every last bit of it off of him.

For the next few minutes I worked my way down with the whipped cream, but I didn't repeat the fun from the night before. Instead, I sat up again and dipped my finger into the bowl once more. Watching my every move, David seemed about to burst. I took my finger and covered my right nipple in whipped cream. As I leaned up toward him, I almost expected him to literally devour me, and I nearly fainted from excitement. "We're going to finish every bit of cream in this bowl tonight, aren't we?" I said to him, my voice struggling to appear in control. He nodded and moaned, licking every bit of it off of me. I spread whipped cream over both of my breasts, on my neck, anywhere I could, and I let him lick it off, but I always pulled away before he could do anything else.

Finally, the excitement was too much. I reached behind him and untied the scarves. As soon as they were off of him, he sprung out of the chair with me in his arms, and, in one motion, pushed everything on the table aside. Before I knew it I was on the table on my back, with him over me, pulling at his clothes. As soon as they were off, he dipped his fingers into the bowl of whipped cream and them decorated my pussy with it. Then he went in to lick it off. I thought I would scream. I grabbed his hair and held him there for a moment, but neither one of us could stand it any longer. He came up to push my legs back and over his shoulders and slid into me in deep thrust. I was glad for living in a house and not an apartment, as we were loud enough to wake the dead. He rocked against me as I grabbed his hips, trying to pull him into me as far as he could go. One hand braced the small of my back, while the other held my breast as he sucked at the nipple. I couldn't hold back any longer; I came hard and loud, pulling at him and throwing my head back. He wasn't long behind me. As he caught his breath and leaned over me, I raised my head to his. "I'm not through with you yet," I growled. He smiled and carried me up to the bedroom.

I was dimly aware of sunlight streaming in through the curtains. With a gasp I woke up, realizing that it had to be late. David's plane was due to leave at 7 am. Had I overslept? In a panic, I sat up in bed, finding a note on the pillow next to mine. I picked it up. ‘Dear Anne, You were sleeping so soundly I didn't want you to have to wake up to take me to the airport, so I shut off your alarm and caught a cab. You're too good to let someone else rule your life. I knew you had it in you to take control…I just wanted to bring it out. Don't let anyone direct your life but you. Remember, if you can take control here, you can do it in any part of your life. Love, David’ I leaned back into my pillow and smiled. It would be a while before I'd see him again, but the few days he'd spent with me would not be one I'd soon forget.

12