Friends Become Lovers: Alice & Shane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Shane," Alice said with a smile, acknowleging the host.

"Hi, Alice. Make yourself at home," he called from his confinement.

"Looks like you already are, Alice," Brad said jokingly. "I've never seen this place so spotless. Hope Shane's picked up a lesson here or there."

"Hey," Shane said in mock anger, "I'll have you know I'm housebroken and can dial for a pizza. What else does a grown man need to know?" Hayden and Brad laughed and went back to their spots on the couch.

The pre game footage had ended and kick off was about to start. Brad cracked open a fresh beer.

"We've made room for you here, Alice," Hayden said, motioning towards the couch.

"The rose between two thorns," Shane said with a smile, acknowleging her seat in between the two large men. Alice sat in the center spot, placed her beers on the floor at her feet and pulled one out, opening it with her teeth.

"Woahhhhhhh!" the three men cried in unison.

"You don't grow up with three brothers and not learn something," she said with a laugh, tipping her head back and downing a mouthful of the cool hoppy liquid.

"Damn, girl! I knew you've been one of us all along," Hayden said, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. Alice laughed and wriggled free.

-

The first two quarters passed before they knew it. Alice phoned in a pizza order which would take an hour for delivery. No one minded as they had no where else to be. Alice was attentive to Shane, aware that he was somewhat out of the fun, confined to his chair. She caught him watching her a few times and each time she'd look his way and their eyes met he'd smile his small smile and lower his head, fingering his beer bottle. She replenished his beer when he ran out and set up his own snack station on the small table next to him.

When the pizza was eventually delivered she paid the driver; "Add it to my wages, Boss," she joked to Shane; and carried the boxes through to the lounge. Hayden and Brad had downed a lot of alcohol by this point and some greasy pizza was exactly what they needed. Setting two pizzas on the table, Hayden and Brad dived straight in, barely waiting for the box lids to be opened.

"Jesus," Alice exclaimed, jumping back. "I almost lost an arm."

"Sorry, Al," Brad grinned at her through pizza sauce.

"Share this one with me?" Alice asked Shane, offering the last pizza in his direction.

"Please," Shane said with a smile.

"You still like pepperoni with pineapple?" she asked, lifting the lid to show him exactly that. Shane laughed loudly, a bewildered expression on his face.

"You remembered?"

"Of course I remembered," Alice said smugly, settling on the cushioned arm of his chair.

"Thank you," Shane said.

"Don't mention it," Alice replied, lifting a slice of pizza out of the box.

"No," Shane said gently, honesty pouring from his face. "Thank you." Alice could see what he meant. She placed her small porcelain hand on his large, strong one.

"It's my pleasure," she replied. "What are friends for, right?"

-

Alice watched Brad and Hayden stumble over the front lawn and dive in to the waiting taxi. It was late now, the game had been over for some time and she had just been able to convince them to go home. She had stuck to her two drink rule and had kept an eye on Shane throughout the night. He'd only consumed four bottles of beer, which was plenty when combined with his pain medication. He'd seemed exhausted after the game had ended and she wanted him to rest.

"Okay, party animal," Alice said jokingly, reentering the lounge after seeing off the others. "Let's get you to bed." She kneeled by Shane's chair and slowly and gently lowered the leg rest. Shane scooted forward in the chair as it lowered so that his foot touched the ground carefully. He reached down the side of the chair for his crutches. Alice and Shane had done this same act over the week since she'd started helping him, and now they worked together like a well oiled machine.

"Damn. Where did Brad put my crutches?" he asked himself. A few hours earlier Alice and Shane had laughed at the antics of the other two as they fought as brave knights with crutch-swords.

"Here, let me help you," Alice said, offering Shane her hands. Shane took the tiny limbs gently in his hands. Alice pulled as hard as she could and Shane pushed upwards on his good foot, knowing her tiny 100lb body couldn't possibly propel his 6'2", 200lb mass without some help. Alice came around to his right side and inserted her shoulder against his rib.

Using her as a crutch they hobbled and weaved towards Shane's bedroom. Alice's left arm was wrapped around Shane's waist and she could feel the tension and movement of his firm stomach muscles as they worked together to get him down the hallway. Alice helped him across to his bed and held his hands as he sat with a sigh.

Standing between his outstretched legs, Alice watched the top of his head as he relaxed, turning his head this way and that, stretching out his neck muscles. Their hands still clasped, Shane looked up at Alice, their eyes meeting. This time he didn't look away, and neither did she. Alice placed her hands gently on Shane's shoulders. Her left hand then came up to embrace Shane's right cheek and she caressed his stubble with her thumb. Shane's large hands instinctively came to rest gently on her waist, his fingers and thumbs encircling her almost entirely. She pulled his head in to her chest and laid her cheek against his hair. His arms wrapped around her and pushed the hem of her shirt up so that his hands could rest against her warm skin.

They both breathed deely, eyes closed, totally at peace. They stayed like that for what seemed like forever, simply holding each other. It was innocent and unforced. Alice felt a burning in her chest; She felt like she'd come full circle from that awkward child who was just "one of the guys", to a beautiful, needed woman. The firm arms encircling her only drove that point home even further.

Finally, Alice pulled back. Shane loosened his grip and placed his hands on her hips once more.

"You should really get some rest," she said quietly.

"This is restful for me," he replied coyly.

"I'll help you get in to bed," Alice said, moving to pull back the bed covers. Shane pulled his tshirt off in one swift motion revealing his smooth stomach and a smattering of dark hairs over his firm chest. Alice couldn't help but look. He left on his grey sweatshorts.

Using his strong arms he pulled himself back further on to the bed. Alice assisted in helping to lift his casted leg up on to the bed. She smoothed the comforter down over him once his head was on his pillow. Shane took her hand,

"Please don't go," he asked, innocence and fondness in his eyes. Alice hesitated.

"I'm going to tidy the house a little," she stalled. She gently removed her hand from his and left the room.

Walking in to the lounge, she collected all the empty bottles and placed them in the recycling basket in the kitchen. She cleared away the crisp packets and took a damp cloth to the surfaces in the lounge covered in salt, pizza and beer rings. Once she was done she stood in the kitchen, looking out the window above the sink. Her reflection stared back at her.

The decision to stay here with Shane couldn't be made lightly. It wasn't in her plan. All she needed was to make extra cash and then she'd be on to her next big adventure. But she was already in too deep. This wasn't some new guy she'd just met. She had known Shane for more than half her life, even if she'd only just reconnected with him recently. She hadn't realised it before but she actually skipped out of bed each morning, eager to run and think. And her thoughts always led to Shane, his house, and what tasks she could do for him each day. Whenever she arrived his wide smile always warmed her insides more than any comfort food could. He was her comfort.

She walked back in to the lounge and lifted her cellphone from the table. Typing deftly, she sent off a text message.

Hi Dad, staying out tonight. Will be home in the morning. Love you.

-

Alice padded silently back to the open door of Shane's bedroom. The muted light showed Shane on his bed, lying on his back with one bent arm over his eyes. Stepping in to the room she walked to his dresser and removed a tshirt that she had washed, dried, folded and put away only the day before. With her back turned to Shane she removed her shirt and bra, slipped on his tshirt, then shimmied out of her shorts. She loosely folded the discarded clothes and placed them on top of his dresser.

Turning back to Shane she saw that he'd removed his arm from his face and was now watching her.

"Hope you don't mind," she smiled, gesturing to the tshirt she'd donned.

"Not at all," he replied quietly, "It looks much better on you than it does on me." He sighed. "I thought you'd be on your way home now."

"I decided that a sleep over with my childhood friend was a better way to spend my night," she said with a grin, walking around the bed and climbing in beside him.

The soft mattress caused her to roll in towards him. He moved his arm up and behind her and pulled her in closer to him. She turned in towards him and laid her head on his shoulder. Nestled in to him she felt so safe and warm. He pressed a kiss to her hair, leaving his head turned with his lips on her.

"This is nice," he whispered.

"It really is," she replied sleepily, placing her left hand on his chest.

She fell in to a peaceful sleep.

She opened her tired eyes slowly and was greeted by darkness. It was still night. Shane slept quietly next to her. She waited for her eyes to adjust to the light and then observed his profile. Straight nose, broad eyebrow ridge, lashes that any woman would kill for. His lips were parted slightly above his strong bearded jaw.

Alice reached up and ran her index finger achingly lightly across his lower lip. He didn't stir. She traced her finger down his chin and ran her fingers through his short, wirey beard. Her nails scratched lightly at the hair. Shane groaned lightly and turned his head towards her. Alice froze. Shane's eyes fluttered open.

"Hey," he said groggily, seeing she was awake. "You okay?"

"Yes," Alice whispered, embarrassed to have been caught. She started to remove her hand from where it rested but Shane's right hand came up and caught her wrist gently. He brought her fingers to his mouth and kissed the pads of her fingertips.

Alice sighed happily. He pulled her arm lightly, effortlessly half drapping her over his chest. His index finger went under her chin, lifting her face to his, and he kissed her. Alice's hands instinctively went in to his hair, and she tightened her fingers in his locks and tugged gently. She deepened their kiss as their tongues intertwined. Shane's hands moved to the hem of her substitute nightgown, lifting it so that her back was exposed.

He ran his hands over her silky smooth skin and, wrapping his arms around her, easily lifted her so she was lying directly on him. Her legs straddled his waist as they continued their kiss.

"Is this okay?" Shane asked, pausing.

"Yes, this is okay," Alice replied, pressing her lips to his once more. The fact that he cared enough to ask turned Alice on more.

Shane ran his hands up her waist, his thumbs grazing the sides of her breasts. Alice let out a groan. He dragged his nails down her spine, sending shivvers of pleasure through her. She ran a hand down his check, over his neck and collarbone to his chest. She felt the bump of his erect nipple on her palm. She grazed her thumb over it. Shane wrapped one arm around her and pulled her in tight to him, pressing their chests together.

Their lips parted and they looked at each other, pools of lust in their eyes. Alice took his nipple in her thumb and index finger and twisted firmly. Shane's head lolled back, eyes closed, mouth open. He groaned loudly. She released his nipple, flicked it twice, and then twisted it again. His hands dropped to her ass and he grabbed handfuls of soft flesh, squeezing it. Taking her by her waist he slid her down his torso slightly and ground his hard shaft against her mound. Her excitement, mixed with his pre cum made the fabric between their groins wet with desire.

She sat up, her ass straddling his cock, and lifted her tshirt up and over her head. Shane gently took her perfect teardrop shaped breasts in his hands, "Thank you, Jesus," he mumbled to himself. Moving up his body she lowered herself over his face, dangling a large erect nipple. His lips parted eagerly and he sucked the nipple and surrounding breast deeply in to his wet mouth.

"Ohhhhhh," Alice moaned, bracing herself on his strong shoulders.

Shane's hands roamed over her satin flesh. He smoothed his hands down over her panty clad ass. One hand held her to him, the other continued their exploration, over her ass to rest on the material covering her wet hole. He tapped lightly at the warm, damp spot on the fabric. His index finger traced over the elastic stitching on the inside of her thigh. Slipping his finger underneath it he paused and looked in to Alice's eyes. She nodded her consent.

He pulled back the stretchy fabric with ease and his hand continue on its mission. His slid one finger, then two in to her dripping orifice. Alice moaned loudly, dropping her head on to his shoulder. She lay on him, all 100lbs of her, as he fucked her waxed, smooth pussy with his fingers. His ring finger and pinky moved deftly over her clitoris, causing her to moan and groan in ecstacy. Her fingers gripped his shoulders, nails digging in to flesh.

As her breathing quickened, so did his strong digits, as he pounded her sopping cunt until she cried out in pleasure and pain. Her muscles clenched around his fingers, her cum dripping on to his stomach. He held her tightly to him as his fingers slowed, as her breathing slowed, as she regained her composure.

"You are so fucking beautiful," he whispered in her ear.

"I'll bet you say that to every girl you make scream like that," Alice said half jokingly, looking up in to his eyes.

"Not true," he said, taking her words at face value. "I've dreamed of doing that to you for the past ten years."

"Shane," Alice said, lost for words.

She reached up and stroked her hand across his cheek.

Alice raised herself up off Shane and stood between his open legs. She slid the drenched panties down her slim, toned legs and kicked them across the room.

"Damn, I like this view," Shane said, putting his hands behind his head and grinning from ear to ear.

"I can stay up here if you like," Alice teased, rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

"No, get down here, woman!" he laughed, pulling her behind her knees. She dropped to her knees on the bed and laughed, too. She climbed over him and sat Japanese style between his legs.

Taking the waistband of his shorts in her hands she pulled them down over his hips. His cock sprung out from it's confines, large and formidable. It rested against Shane's abdomen, grazing his belly button. Alice eyed up his gorgeous cock and subconsciously bit her lower lip in anticipation. She wriggled backwards and eased his shorts down his legs, being especially careful over his thigh high cast. Alice stood at the foot of the bed and removed the shorts from Shane's feet, dropping them to the ground.

She looked up the bed at the incredibly sexy naked man before her. He had one arm bent up to rest his head on and he was looking at her with equal desire.

"When did you become so sexy?" she asked, climbing back on to the bed and slinking up the mattress to him on her hands and knees like a feline.

"I was born this way," he said cheekily.

"No, you weren't," Alice said honestly. She straddled his waist once more and placed her hands either side of his head. "Remember, I knew you as a scrawny kid. You were not sexy then. Cute, yes. Sexy? Not so much."

"You didn't want to kiss me under the bleachers?" he asked with a wink.

"Oh, I did. Yes," Alice admitted freely.

"You did?" Shane replied, shocked and genuinely curious.

"I did," Alice whispered, lowering her mouth to his ear and taking his earlobe between her teeth. Shane let out a groan of appreciation.

"So you mean this could've happened-" he started.

"Years ago," Alice finished.

Taking her face in his hands he pressed their lips together, a symbol of their friendship turning from childhood friends to lovers. The urgency of their kiss increased until they were panting and laughing. Alice pushed herself up from him and moved her way down his body under her pussy rested on his shaft. Moving slowly she rubbed herself over him, lubricating and caressing him.

Shane's hands rested on Alice's thighs; He pushed and pulled her up and down him, helping her in her movements. Alice reached behind her and took hold of his cock, his immense girth making it impossible for her to close her fingers around him. She blindly rubbed her thumb over the head, spreading the pre cum that seeped out of the eye. She tilted her hips back and brought her opening to rest on the tip of his penis.

"I'm sorry I can't help with this. I wouldn't usually be so laid back in this situation. I fucking hate this cast," Shane said, acknowleging his lack of ability to move around.

"Shhhh," Alice said gently. "It's okay. Let me take care of you."

She pushed her hips back until she was penetrated by Shane's hard, throbbing cock. The feeling of being stretched so wide made her gasp. She pushed further until he was so deep in her that he was massaging her cervix. They both let out a groan, enjoying the sensation of being joined for the first time. She started to move slowly, her extreme wetness making it a smooth, slick ride. She raised her arms up and ran her fingers through her hair, loving the sensation of riding on top of this gorgeous man.

Shane's hands came up and grasped her hips. Alice bent her knees and placed her feet flat on the bed. She started to move faster, her strong, toned thighs allowing her to bounce above him easily. Shane's large hands gripping her helped to propel her up and down over him, faster and faster, their hearts racing, her fluids spreading between them, down over Shane's tight balls and through his pubic hair. Alice watched the flex and strain of Shane's arms as they bounced her tiny body over him. His eyes were open, watching her pink cunt swallow his cock with every descent.

Alice dropped a hand to her pussy. She rubbed around and over her clitoris with expert ability, giving Shane an incredible show to watch.

"Ohhh, you look incredible," he groaned, propelling her over his cock even faster. He watched her gorgeous breasts bounce in unison with their pounding, her nipples as sharp and erect as tacks. Alice removed her hand from her pussy and reached up to his mouth, pushing her fingers between his parted lips. He sucked on her juices, groaning at the delicious taste of her.

"I'm not going to laste much longer, babe," he said, screwing his eyes shut, trying to delay the inevitable.

"Open your eyes," Alice urged. Shane obeyed. "Look at me. Keep your eyes on me. Cum in me." Alice's bouncing didn't relent, she pushed down harder and deeper, pounding his cock with everything she had.

"Ohhhhhhh," Shane groaned, so close to the edge.

"Cum in me, Shane," she whispered. Hearing her say his name tipped him over the edge and he convulsed, shooting hot, thick cum inside her, coating her cervix and dripping canal with his seed. He roared, an animalistic sound of pleasure.

Alice rode him; She rode the orgasm out of him. She did not let up until his body relaxed and his arms flopped on to the bed, totally spent. Only then did she gently ease herself off him. She lay on top of him, chest to chest, his arms wrapped around her tightly and they fell in to an easy and untroubled sleep.