Friends Become More Than Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and I continued to talk as I drove on till I saw the street to turn on to take us to a drive in to eat supper at. When I pulled into the drive and parked in a stall, we decided what we wanted to eat as we looked at the menu board; I then hit the call button and gave them our order.

A short time later our food came out to us and after I paid for it the car hop left to take out another order for someone. "Joey, I'm afraid to even think about going after my car and going to work tomorrow. What if there is someone else waiting for me to get off of work like they were doing today?"

"I really don't know what to tell you but what I can do if you don't mind going in early and leaving later from work on the days you work, I can take you to and from when I go to work and come home from work each day."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to be put out because of me being so traumatized like I am now, that I just can't get it out of my head for thinking about it."

"For one, try not to think about it and I will do what I can to help you the best that I can. I will also give you some training, as far as self-defense goes."

After we ate and gathered up the trash and put it in the sack that the car hop carried it out in, Alice sat it on the floorboard on the passenger side and I then drove us on home. Alice still sat next to me as close as she could. Once we were home and in the house, she took a shower and got ready for bed, I then did the same when she was done with the bathroom.

After being in bed for a little while and just about ready to fall off to sleep I got woke up again hearing, "Babe..." I could see she was still nude like I am. After we took our showers we just never put on robes even and had a beer each to help relax us for bed, and that is how we went to bed.

"What's up sexy?"

"May I sleep in here with you tonight? I keep thinking about what all happened today and I can't seem to get to sleep."

Lifting the sheet I lay under, "Come on in then babe."

Alice climbed into bed with me and then without expecting it, she slid right up next to me with her back to me and with her butt, she managed to trap my dick between her butt cheeks in a spooning position and when she did, my dick went from partly soft to fully hard. "Mm, now all I need is your arm wrapped around me here." I felt her hand reach back and take a hold of my hand and pull it around her, placing my hand on her tit with her hand, covering my hand. "Mm now, that is much better." Then she squeezed my hand in a way that my fingers and palm squeezed her tit, with her nipple in the palm of my hand turning rock hard, as fast as my dick did when she trapped it between her butt cheeks. After a very short time of us just lying there with me holding Alice, as she called it, and flexing her hand to get me to squeeze her tit and nipple, "Are you all ways hard like you are now?"

"Only when a sexy hot woman is lying in bed with me and asking me to play with her tits, like you are right now, I get hard every time."

Alice turned over onto her back and then on over to look into my face, right in the eyes and placing her hand on my cock and wrapping her hand around it, "Am I really sexy hot to you Joey or does, tits and ass' all it takes, to make your big sexy cock hard?"

"Sis, you are sexy hot to me and so many other men out there. Hell even Simon said you are. Even mom is in the sexy hot department. Simon said he couldn't get anywhere with you. That is why he tried for mom, says he is so glad that he did. He said the reason he couldn't get anywhere with you, is because you had your eyes on someone else and you weren't going to quit, till you had that guy hook line and sinker."

"Did Simon say who I had my eyes on?"

"No but he did say he had a hunch as to who it may be but wasn't positive about it."

"Well he was right about me having my eyes on a certain guy that is all man in my book besides him, and that man... saved me today, from certain death I'm sure." then Alice looked down between us at my hard dick she was slowly stroking, "I know it is supposed to be so wrong for us to be lovers or husband and wife and all that but, I have a friend that is in love with her brother and they live together as husband and wife and she is pregnant with his baby. I questioned her about how wrong people say it is for a sister and brother to live like that and she said, then if it is so wrong why does it feel so good and right, when they make love and kiss and all of that stuff that lovers do together and I couldn't argue with her, on something that feels so good and right."

"Is that why you would just on occasion have a boyfriend for a month or two, then be single again for long periods at a time?"

"Yes it is the reason. Joey, I have looked and looked for some other man so many times and all I found, was some guy that didn't give a rats ass about me, or how I feel, or if I got off when him and I had sex. All they all ever cared about was themselves and whether or not they got off or not. Another thing about all of those guys is they wanted me to suck their little fuck sticks, they called cocks or dicks, but wouldn't even think about eating or licking my pussy."

"Most of the guys I met that didn't like eating pussy were Black guys and some Mexicans. I did meet a couple of Black guys that liked to eat pussy as much as I do but most wouldn't do it thinking it was nasty."

"I met a lot of White guys that didn't like eating pussy."

"Well like I told all of the guys I met that didn't like eating pussy is, they don't know what they are missing once they acquire the taste for it, where I was hooked on eating pussy the very first time I ate one out."

"I must be missing out then because I've never ate out another woman's pussy but I have tasted my own pussy juices and I think, I taste pretty good myself. I do know I'm missing out on sucking down some good baby making batter though, not having a man to suck off but what I really want right now is, a big sexy cock right now in my pussy, not in my mouth." Alice then turned as she put her leg over on me and slid her leg on over and lifted up at the same time till she was straddling me, still holding onto my hard dick.

Alice babe, I sure hope you know what the fuck you are doing here." as she lined my dick head up with her pussy opening.

"Yes I know what I'm doing and what I'm doing is trying to hook the man I want to have 'hook line and sinker' as you say Simon called it, so he'll come back wanting more of me."

"Wouldn't you rather have my love over just wanting you sexy?"

"Yes I would and I do know that you love me because had you not loved me, you wouldn't have come to my rescue today like you did."

"That is so true. I love you enough to want to make love with you and to you for as long as you will let me and will want me too. However I do want your love above all else though also."

"I'm fixing to get the love I have for you on top of you and around, your big sexy cock." with that said, she slid down on my dick till it was completely inside her pussy and I could feel what felt like another opening inside her pussy where my dick head got buried. "Oh fuck me Joey, your sexy cock feels so much better than I ever thought it would feel and so much deeper than any other guy has ever been. They just thought they had big dicks."

"I must say babe your pussy is so fucking wet and hot and also so nice and tight. I've never had my dick in such a tight hot pussy before. Your pussy is so hot that any hotter, my dick would blister up. Oh man you feel good on my dick like this."

Alice then began slowly lifting up and when she had just the head of my dick in her pussy, she slowly slid back down again and when she had my whole dick in her pussy, she slowly repeated the move going upward and then downward on my dick. When Alice was adjusted to the size of my dick, she then started speeding up as she fucked my dick up and down it in her pussy, I was matching her down stroke with an up stroke of my own, to help get the head of my dick just a little bit deeper into her pussy. "Oh fuck me baby, your dick feels so fucking good in my pussy. Had I known it felt this good, I would have jumped onto your dick long before this. I have wanted you so long now and now... I regret not getting it in my pussy a long time ago."

"I know just how you feel babe. I have wanted to make love to you for a while now myself but I didn't know what to do or how to go about seeing if you were interested in me enough to try making love with me. Had I known that you was wanting me the same as I did you, I would've tried to make a move on you somehow but then, I didn't know how to make a move on the perfect woman for me. I know I'm rambling on, with no sense in what I am saying."

Alice was going up and down on my dick as fast as she could, with me fucking up into her as fast as she was fucking down on me. "Oh fuck me, I'm about to cum Joey. I so need to cum on your cock, that is all mine now, from this night and 'no one' else, is allowed to fuck this fucking big sexy cock of yours. Oh fuck I'mmm... cummmmmiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg..."

I felt her pussy squeezing my cock just a second before she began cumming on my dick as we kept fucking each other, all though Alice slowed down, which I also slowed down to keep up with her stroke for stroke. Alice came to a stop and did a little bit of jerking then she laid over on me, pressing her tits into my chest. I could feel her nipples trying to poke a hole in my chest, they were so hard.

When Alice finally calmed down, she said, "Oh baby, I've never cum so much at one time as you just made me do. I love you so much more now babe. I never want to have this cock leave my pussy ever again."

"I love you too very much babe." then Alice began kissing me with a passion like I've never felt before from any other woman. I then rolled Alice over onto her back with me on top of her and slowly went to pumping my dick in and out of her tight wet hot pussy.

"Oh man babe, your pussy feels so fucking good around my dick. We keep this up for very long and I will be cumming in your pussy real quick. I'm glad you slowed down some when you were on top of me or I would have shot off, into your pussy when you ended up cumming on my dick."

"Oh man. Had I known that, I would've kept on fucking you till you had cum with me, in my pussy. I want your cum in my pussy, so cum when I cum baby, please." I then went to pumping in and out of her pussy as fast as I could, "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me just like that baby fuck me I'm about to fucking cum again baby. Oooohhhh fuck I'... cummmmmiiiiinnnnngggg..."

As I felt Alice's pussy muscles squeeze my dick I kept fucking her pussy the whole time and after several fast strokes in and out I felt my cum start to moving and work its way up the shaft of my hard cock. "Oh fuck baby I cummmmmmiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg... agaiiiiinnnnnn..."

"I'm cumming in your pussy now too... sexy babe... Fuck you are so fucking tight babe..." as I pushed my cock as deep into her pussy as I could, as rope after rope shot into her pussy, starting when I said the word 'your'.

I rolled us over till I was on my back and Alice lay on top of me, the way we had started out, "Oh Joey, I so love you more than ever right now and I will always love you till I die. Please never leave me Joey."

"Did you hear me say that I will be leaving you some time?"

"No but I was just asking you to never leave me is all. I love you enough that I want to have your baby sometime."

"Oh okay I'll never leave you unless you tell me to leave or you decide to walk out of this house, on your own. I'll never tell you to leave either. I'll always love you till I die myself. Like in the song it says 'he stopped loving her today', well the day he died is the day he stopped loving her and that, is how it will be with me towards you."

Alice then hugged me and kissed my neck at the base where the neck and shoulder join and then a moment later, she kissed me on the mouth using her tongue at the same time, I returned the same kind of kiss.

Both of us were really worn out given the day we ended with and then of course the entire love making. Both of us fell asleep right after we finished kissing each other and I didn't know anything till I woke up when I felt movement on top of me. I opened my eyes to see Alice on top of me with my dick in her pussy and she is sliding up and down on my hard cock and her pussy is so fucking wet and tight, "Oh man, I sure couldn't ask for a better way to wake up to a new morning."

"I felt this hard cock in my pussy and it felt so good in my pussy that I couldn't resist riding it this morning. I was just going to slide off from it and go use the restroom but as I was sliding up to the head, to take it out of my pussy, it felt so damn good I just had to have a morning fuck to see what all the fuss is about at work, that all my coworkers at work talk about being so fucking good, and they are so right so far." as Alice spoke she speeded up and then she was fucking my hard cock as fast as she could bounce up and down on top of me, "Oh fuck me Joey, I'm about to... Oooohhhhh fuck mmmmmeeee... I'... cummmmmmmiiiiiinnnnnngggggg..."

With her pussy muscles squeezing my dick like it does when she is cumming and squirting pussy juices all over me, and me needing to pee too, just added to the pleaser it seemed and I started feeling my baby batter making its way up the shaft of my hard dick and shooting my semen into her love tunnel just as she sat down with all of her weight on me, forcing my dick into her pussy as far as she could get it, as I even pushed upward into her, "Oh fuck me babe... I'm fucking cumming tooooo..."

"Yes fill my fucking hot baby box up with your baby making cum baby... Oh fuck, I feel your hot cum deep in my pussy so dee... Fuck I'm... cumminggggg.... Agaaaaaiiiiinnnnn..."

When we finally calmed down, Alice dropped down on me and just laid on top of me trying to catch her breath as I tried to catch my breath as well. After a little bit, "Oh man babe, that is what all the fuss is about at work, when one of the women at work gets to have a morning fuck with their loved one."

"Okay. I bet your morning fuck is far better than any of their morning fucks. I know this is the best morning fuck I've ever had the pleasure of having, better than any other morning fuck I have ever had. I've never cum so much during a morning fuck, as I just did with you."

"I was just thinking the same thing myself. This is the first time I've ever even tried, to have a morning fuck with any one and I must say it was worth shouting about from the roof tops for sure. You just make me cum so much, last night and just now, that I just might decide to stay here all day in bed with your hard cock stuck up in my pussy all day. I don't want to ever take your cock out of my pussy." Alice then kissed me with all the passion she had kissed me with last night, when we finished making love and fell asleep.

When we stopped kissing, "I need to get to the bathroom or, I'm going to pee all up inside of your pussy and wash out all of my cum that is still in your hot tight wet pussy babe."

"You're going to have to beat me to it because I have to go pee too, really, really, bad now myself." As she got up and started running toward the door, before her feet even hit the floor.

I sat up and put my feet on the floor and followed her running, like I was racing her but letting her win the race. As Alice was peeing in the toilet I started the water running in the shower and as soon as I got the temp set I stepped in and peed into the drain and as I peed, I was beginning to wonder if I was ever going to stop peeing and as I finished peeing, Alice stepped in behind me and started soaping up a washrag that she had grabbed on the way, she said, "I shut the alarm clock off when I got done peeing because it started going off, letting you know it is time to get up and we're up anyway."

"Thank you. I had to really pee and I had just finished peeing when you stepped in and I was beginning to wonder if I was going to get done before you got here and if, you were going to shower before work."

We had to go by the sheriff's office, before going on to work, to fill out some more paper work and finish making a report to them about the kidnapping, so we didn't take the time to wash each other like we wanted to.

I finished washing up and so did Alice at the same time, then we dried off and Alice went into the kitchen to cook breakfast for both of us, I went to get the paper that is usually next to the door by the time I get up out of bed. I opened the door to see mom standing at the door about to knock and Simon standing next to her, "It's a good thing I'm your mother, and Simon here is a man, and we're not strangers to nudity or someone that would turn you in for answering the door nude. What if your sister sees you dressed like this?" we stepped into the house with mom handing me the morning paper.

"She has seen me dressed like this and I've seen her dressed in the same kind of clothes too, and she even cooks us breakfast dressed this way too. Oh, by the way she is doing that right now. By the way why are you two up and about this early in the morning, it isn't even daylight yet?"

"Who are you talking to this early in the morning ba..." as she saw mom and Simon standing behind me, as we were about to step into the kitchen area. "Mom... Simon... Why are you two here this early?"

"I wanted to come by to see how you are doing, after what all I was told by you and Joey, and saw in this morning's paper this morning and heard on this morning's news report this morning and the news report, at ten last night."

"I'm doing good so far, thanks to Joey. He is my hero now for sure, more than ever before. I know I love him and he loves me too. He held me all night while I slept because I was so scared, I couldn't sleep so he held me so I could sleep. I feel a lot better now and he also let me talk to him about what they did to me, till he was able to rescue me from them."

"Is that why you two are so comfortable, dressed the way you two are right now?"

"No, we were comfortable being nude around each other before she was kidnapped."

"Oh. Did I do something wrong in raising the two of you, for you two to be so calm and relaxed around each other, nude like this?"

"No mom you didn't do anything wrong. I happen to forget to dress the first morning Alice was here. I started fixing breakfast because I didn't have my first cup of coffee yet and I was waiting till it finished perking, while I was cooking like I always did before she moved in. She came in and saw me and the next thing I know, she is naked as the day she was born just like I was."

"I came into the kitchen nude that morning too, knowing it was just Joey and myself. I used to run around the house naked when I lived with you mother and I did it when you were at work, and on the weekends."

"Well as long as the kidnapping had nothing to do with it. I really don't know what to say about the two of you being comfortable enough to be nude around each other like this and now, you two seem to be comfortable around Simon and me."

"The main thing is that you are getting along well after what you must have gone through yesterday. You should've asked me to help you out with getting her back Joey."

"The kidnappers were very ad-emit about me meeting them alone, so I took my time in making sure of my moves and 'not', giving them any money and still 'get' Alice home, safe and sound."

"Breakfast is ready to eat babe. Do you two want some breakfast since you are here? I fixed plenty here if the two of you want to stay and eat with us."

"No I need to be leaving to get to work but I wanted to make sure you are okay after yesterday's ordeal. I've got to go and try to get used to the idea of coming over here to visit you two and maybe finding the two of you nude like this again, especially, this early of a morning. Should I call and ask you if it is okay to come over first or not?"