Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foobus
foobus
8 Followers

Life was good. We found a large lot at the back of a cul-de-sac in a new development, near a large hill and built a 4000 square foot home on it. No one was stumbling over anyone anymore and, unless we had more children, it would meet our needs for the next fifteen years or until the kids had grown and gone. Thereafter we would have to reconsider our options but that was a long time in the future. Rosemary studied for the bar in our new state and passed [no surprise there, she's a very good attorney]. As a corporate attorney I didn't need to pass the bar but did so more to deny her holding it over my head than to meet a professional imperative. But, having done so it made my employer happy so it was a win-win for me, which brings me back to where I was before my digression on Rosemary.

foobus
foobus
8 Followers
12