Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve moved his hand slowly, too slowly for either of them, but he wanted to tease her, just like he had always said he would. When he reached her navel, she moved one leg up and over his, opening herself to him. His fingers moved over the flimsy fabric of her panties, surprised at how wet she was already.

Amy moaned again at his touch, making Steve smile even as he kissed her neck. He moved his fingers ever so slowly underneath the elastic of her thong, the heat from her slit intense. Steve was a little surprised to find her completely smooth and wondered if she had planned on something happening.

"Steve," Amy moaned, stretching his name out in a mix of agony and lust. His fingers were strong but delicate as they played with her. She sucked in a breath when he slipped one the length of her lips, only to let it out in a whimper when he didn't push into her. She tried pushing herself onto him, but he always teased away from her.

Amy rolled over then, lying flat on her back. She looked at him for a long moment. His hazel eyes were sparkling in the autumn moonlight, and they were more intense than normal. His light brown hair looked darker in the night, even with the moon shining on it.

Steve looked into Amy's brown eyes, bright in the moonlight, moving his hand to brush away an errant strand of hair from her gorgeous face. The moonlight cast shadows over her sharp features, and Steve knew even one night was worth a thousand without her.

Steve finally slid his middle finger inside her, gliding in easily until there was no more room. He watched her face light up with his entry, turning him on even more. He leaned forward then, surprised when she reached out and grabbed his head, pulling her to him with some force.

Their mouths met in an intense exchange, pressing against each other with passion. Amy was nearly out of control, almost attacking Steve with her lips and tongue. Steve quickly recovered, matching her stride for stride. Steve sped up his fingering of her, and quickly slipped his index finger into her.

Amy pushed Steve away slightly when she felt a second finger, gasping at the sudden pleasure. She stared up into his face, her face a mask of intensity as she already felt an orgasm approaching. She started to grind her hips into Steve's hand, urging him to fingerbang her harder.

She had to resist the urge to grab his hand and do it with him, but she was sure she'd only slow him down. Then she felt his thumb rub her clit and she nearly exploded. It was only a second or two of contact, but with how close she had been, that had been enough. She closed her eyes and arched her back, grabbing her tits in her hands, bucking against Steve's hand as she came hard.

She thought she might have been saying something, but to her, her voice was just wordless moans and groans until the explosion of euphoria began to subside. She opened her eyes to see Steve still looking down at her while his fingers slowly brought her down. She reached out and brought his mouth down to hers again. Steve broke the kiss eventually, finally pulling out of her and started to get off the bed.

"Where are you going?" Amy asked, still a little out of breath.

"To get you a glass of water."

Amy watched him walk away, a flood of emotions as intense as her orgasm washing over him. She'd never had a guy do something like that for her, at least in the middle of things. Every guy she'd known would wait until she'd returned the favor. As Steve walked back to her, she could clearly make out the outline of his erection through his black mesh shorts. Just the sight of him made her blood begin flowing again.

She hoped the night was far from over.

12