"Friends" Ch. 02: Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris laughed. "Oh, Jane, what a male, he's already getting me out of my clothes." She winked at me and stood up. She stumbled but managed to tuck her dress under her breasts and revealed her black lace thong. "How do you want me?" she said. Her lips turned in a pout.

"You know how I want you, on your back and on the table." She squinted at me. Had I gone too far?

"Wow Jane, look at Red with a couple drinks in him. He's growing so fast." She looked at my groin and laughed. I looked down, still rock hard.

"You'd be in the same predicament if you were looking at you right now."

"You're learning," Kris said.

I walked up to her and put the ice cube against her stomach. "I have a good teacher."

"Hey, that's cold!"

"Would you rather drink on your first dare?" I placed my palm where the ice had been and rubbed her. Transparent hairs transformed her skin to velvet. I recalled her kiss and wondered if all of her tasted like cherries.

She cleared the empty wine bottles from the table and lied down. She bent her knees and arched her back. I imagined her at work on a stage.

Kris parted her legs. "Okay, put it in."

"You're so bad," Jane said to Kris. Jane, legs crossed, held her glass in one hand and massaged her foot with the other. Her eyes roamed over Kris's body. I knelt on the other side of Kris, close enough to feel the warmth from her body.

I placed the ice-cube into Kris's navel. My fingers throbbed. Her whole body quivered and, after fifteen to twenty seconds, drops of water streaked down her sides. The candlelight caused liquid shadows to cascade across her body and accentuated at one moment the arching muscles of her legs and at the next the furrow that traveled south from her breasts—a path that compelled the eyes to her core.

As if in agreement with me, one streak of water floated down the contoured slope of her belly and made a wet spot on the band of her thong. I wanted to tear them off and see all of her in the fluid light. My shoulders tremored at the violence of my arousal; my body begged me to succumb to a primordial desire that threatened to consume me.

I made an effort to close my mouth and breathe.

"You're getting me so wet." Goose bumps peppered her light brown skin. "How much longer?"

"I don't know, I lost track of the time," I said. Our laughter broke the spell. My cock still throbbed and my balls remained tight with explosive need, but I no longer feared I might try to possess her.

Kris spoke tight and fast. "Ice off now please."

Before I could grab it, Jane knelt on the opposite side of Kris. "Here, let me help." In a fluid motion Jane leaned over. Her tongue glided from Kris's waistband to the remnant of the ice-cube. She retrieved the ice and then swirled her tongue inside Kris's navel. Kris moaned. Jane swallowed and moved back to the couch.

"That felt really good," Kris said, and pulled her sweater back down. "After that I need a drink."

We each took another large mouthful. My heart drummed, but I could still hear Kris and Jane's breathing.

"Your turn, Jane. Truth or dare?" Kris said.

"Dare." Jane's cheeks burned red, but not from inhibition. Her eyes zeroed in on Kris.

"My panties got wet from the ice-cube, trade yours with me."

"But I'd have to take my pants off too." Jane looked at me and her cheeks dimpled.

"Red can look the other way." Kris grasped the wine bottle from the floor and held it up. "Or you can drink instead."

"No, it's okay, I'll do it." Jane stood up with Kris.

They didn't ask me to turn away. My heart accelerated and I struggled for breath. Kris lifted her sweater just enough to hook her fingers around the band of her thong and tug it down. She stepped out of it.

Jane looked down and untied the drawstring on her sweats. She pushed them around the curve of her ass. Jane's smooth pale skin revealed a body curvier than Kris's, but well proportioned. She stepped out of her sweats and her supple ass trembled.

"Wait a minute; you're not wearing any underwear!" Kris wagged a finger at Jane.

"Nope, but you still have to hold up your end of the bargain." Kris conceded and Jane slipped into the thong.

"Alright, my turn again," Jane said. She didn't put her pants back on. "Kris, truth or dare?"

I almost protested because I wanted a dare, but thought better of it.

"Oh, what the hell—dares are more fun anyway."

"Good girl," Jane said. "You've had ice, now let's see how you handle fire."

"Ooh, Game of Thrones reference, I like it," Kris said.

"Good. I want you to let Reed pour hot candle wax on your body."

"I'm drinking." I thought she passed on the dare, but then said, "If I'm getting hot wax on me I'll need the alcohol." She drained her glass and held her sweater at the hem. She pulled upwards and the fabric gripped her breasts. With a tug they sprung free.

In a moment I stood over her with a hot candle in my hand. She once again lay on the table, legs up with her heels on the edge. She saw my eyes traverse her body and parted her legs for me. A round silver ring that matched her nipples decorated her clitoral hood.

Kris arched her back and desire once again assaulted my body. The heat in my balls shot through my belly into my chest and down through my legs to assail my toes. I yearned for her to wrap her legs around me while I buried myself in her. I hungered for her body and thirsted for her moans. I would not be satisfied until I lost myself in her, and we became one.

I observed the candle in a hand that, in my delirium, no longer belonged to me. I wanted to please her. I wanted to hurt her. I wanted to hear her scream—her entire breath given to one word: my name.

Jane interrupted my thoughts and brought me back to my senses: "Make sure you pour the candle wax from a good height so you don't burn her."

"Yes," I said. I tilted the candle—

Kris lurched up. "I'm sorry, I can't do it." She closed her legs and crossed her arms at the wrists to cover her chest.

"That's okay," I said.

"It's just that Trevor likes to pour wax on me."

I once played in the ocean as a small child and turned my back to it. A wave submerged me and stole my breath. I grasped for air. The reminder that Kris had a boyfriend evoked a similar sensation.

"No problem, I understand." I looked at the candle in my hand, its flickering light now a reflection of my self-assurance.

"I just think he might not like it. It's something he's said is special between us." Her eyes looked wet. A single tear escaped and fled down her cheek. I felt my eyes turn hot with guilt, but still had a compulsion to kiss the drop from her face. My confidence may have waned, but my cock continued to kick against my boxers.

I walked to the corner of the room and picked up the charcoal colored blanket. I wrapped Kris with it. She yawned. Then Jane yawned. I couldn't help it, I yawned too.

"It's time for bed," Jane said.

"You've both had too much to drink," Kris said. "Red, take the couch. The bed is big enough for us girls."

Within a couple minutes the candles were out and I lay on the couch. Kris and Jane had disappeared into the hallway. My entire body begged for release. I focused on my breathing and, assisted by too many glasses of wine, dozed off before the smoke from the extinguished candles stopped tickling my nose.

--

I sat up in a dark room. I thought I heard a creak or a whisper. Some masculine part of me needed to investigate the apartment for danger. I'll admit now I hoped I would discover Kris and Jane in some passionate embrace.

I rubbed my shin, bruised by the table I'd forgotten about, and padded down the hallway. Nothing seemed amiss, but for a crack in the door to the bedroom. I meant to only take a quick peek, but my body ignited. I reached into my pants and found my insistent cock. I knew I wouldn't take long.

Jane leaned on her right side, her face away from me. Moonlight painted her bare body white. Her left foot rested on the bed and her knee pointed to the ceiling. Kris sat upright in a deep squat, her weight on her shins. Her legs spread and entwined with Jane's. Their figures contrasted in the blue aura of the moon; dark and light, some divine power had destined this union and caused their cores to converge in slick agonized beauty.

I thrust into my palm and tried to be quiet. Consciousness of my depravity eluded me; Kris would want it this way. Even though I am capable of jealousy, I wasn't jealous. Kris had clearly defined the rules and we had a relationship more profound than a one-night fling.

I couldn't be with her, so I imagined:

Kris sat on top of me, the base of my cock enveloped by her lips. She rocked her body and milked my lubricated shaft with soft sounds of suction. I looked up and beads of sweat formed on her nipples. They dripped onto my chest. Her rings glinted in the moonlight and she muttered, "Red, fuck me."

I lifted my hand to her chest and gripped her nipple between my fingers while supporting the weight of her breast in my palm. Satisfaction makes impossible demands. I needed all of her. With my left hand I touched her stomach, flat and smooth. I surveyed her body, well lubricated by the heat of our passion, and knew the moment would end too soon.

Each time she rotated her hips forward I pushed into her. A warm tight cloud devoured my cock; she rained on me and I would flood her. With each successive thrust my hand traveled lower. She became absolute: soft and tight, smooth and textured, steady and flexible, possessed and free.

My finger grazed the metal at the top of her cleft while my right hand squeezed her breast. She groaned and sat down hard. A deep chamber inside of her gripped me and promised to pull me over the brink. Not yet ready to abandon her comforting folds, I groaned.

I must have done so out loud. Kris saw me through the crack in the door. My fantasy ended. But she didn't stop. I didn't stop. Her green eyes dimmed to grey in the shadows, but they never left mine.

She accelerated the concentric rotation of her hips. I heard their wet lips beckon to me from between their legs:

"Come."

Kris's brows furrowed and her mouth opened. Her body spasmed and her heavy breasts bounced; decorated nipples reflected milky moonlight. Jane's ass tightened and she seized the headboard. Their toes curled and their gasps licked my ears.

Kris's eyes locked on mine when I came in a torrent of heavy spurts. I came deep inside her—not in her body, but in her mind. With each jet I grew more confident I would have her. I didn't know how. I didn't know when. But I knew I would. I would make her mine. Maybe not forever, but for a moment I would claim her.

Then again, maybe I was just drunk.

My cock continued to kick while my boxers received what she could not. We shared one last intimate gaze before she leaned into Jane. Their lips merged in a kiss meant for me.

I tiptoed away and hoped Kris would bring me a pair of Trevor's clean boxers before Jane woke up in the morning. I lied down on the couch, pulled the blanket over me and closed my eyes.

--

Kris and Jane danced in the ocean as I lay on a beach and watched them play, the hot sun made bearable by their naked bodies. A dog barked like the turn of a lock and a cool breeze washed over me while heavy footsteps sent loud vibrations through the sand. A dark cloud occluded my vision. I blinked several times and looked up to see a tower stand over me. I lifted myself onto my elbows and sank into Kris's couch. The man above me didn't smile, but I met his eyes and struggled to overcome my disorientation. I said the most intelligent phrase that came to mind:

"You must be Trevor."

12