Friends: Cookies & Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
297 Followers

Rachel could only nod, she was so close.

Then her fingers gripped her roommate's head and she pulled Monica's lips to hers, kissing per passionately as she came hard. Their tongues intertwined and explored each other's mouths as Monica kept fucking her and Rachel kept cumming. With each breath, Rachel was making passionate grunting noises in her roommate's mouth.

As their kissed died down into soft pecks, Rachel ran her hands through Monica's hair and down her back. She smeared Joey's sticky cum all over her skin.

"I think I need a shower," Monica smiled.

"Oh, but don't leave yet," Rachel whined.

Monica snuggled in beside her roommate, and saw that Joey was holding Phoebe as well.

"Joey, now that you know about us," Monica began, "you can't tell the guys." He started to protest.

"Joey, if you keep our secret, then we'll do stuff like this with you too," Rachel offered.

"Oh... well, I like that," he said, smiling greedily.

"Okay, Joe, but you better get back to your apartment now. We don't want Chandler coming over here when he gets home... not all of with us like this," Monica said.

So, not wanting to do anything to upset the girls and jeopardize his new "friend-fuck privileges", Joey quickly dressed and left.

Monica got up from the couch. "Well, I better take a shower and wash off."

"All right," Phoebe said, pulling Rachel up from the sofa. "But if you want to join us... we'll be in Rach's room."

As Rachel turned, Phoebe gave her a firm smack on her bare ass.

"Hey! Phoebe, don't do that!" Rachel scolded, leniently.

Phoebe snuggled her thighs against Rachel's soft butt. Her hands felt the nylon covering Rachel's thighs.

"You don't like that? Well then, maybe the rich woman wants to make me her little bitch?" she asked in her porn star voice.

Rachel spun around and kissed Phoebe in a very seductive and controlling way.

"And maybe I'll share my little bitch with my roommate," she said, looking over at Monica's naked body walking to the bathroom.

"Don't be long," Rachel called out to Monica, as she led Phoebe by the hand into her bedroom.

Monica glanced back and winked at Rachel, before closing the bathroom door.

She showered, pleased that her cookies and porn plan worked on Joey, Phoebe, and Rachel. Monica smiled as she recalled the evening. And she began planning ways to convince Chandler and Ross too, that she was the hostess with the mostest.

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
297 Followers