Friends: Cousin Cassie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
298 Followers

"Ohhh... mmm... oh yes... ohhh yes... lick me, Cassie... mmm... fuck me, Chandler... oh... ohhh... do it... more... more... I'm so close... so... close... mooOOOORRRREEE... I'M CUUUUHHHHHNNNN... UHHHHHHNNNN.... UHHHHHNNN... ohhhh.... oh yes, oh yes, oh yes...."

Chandler loved how vocal Monica could be during sex, and Cassie was quickly learning to appreciate this too.

Monica clutched Cassie's legs, pressing her shoulders hard against her thighs. The large diamond of her engagement ring pressed deeply into her cousin's flesh. Her eyes were closed tightly, as her orgasm raged through her body.

"...fuck me, lick me, fuck me, lick me... ohhhh... oh!... OH!... YESSS!... OHHHH.... ohhhh..."

Monica gasped for air as her orgasm finally passed. "You can... pull out... Chandler..."

She rolled off Cassie and onto her side. The exhausted woman rested her head on Cassie's soft thigh, her eyes barely open.

"So can I have Cousin Chandler's thing, now?" Cassie asked as she reached up and slowly stroked it.

"Fine by me," Monica panted, recovering from her delirium, "I got mine."

Chandler crawled around between the young woman's legs. Monica's slender fingers gently rubbed her cousin's clit, as her fiance slid in. Cassie gave a contented purr. Monica watched from her close vantage-point, as her man's shaft moved in and out. Cassie's wetness made it glisten.

"Cassie has such a nice little pussy..." Monica said softly, encouraging her husband-to-be with a sexy tone. "Does she feel good?"

"Oh yeah," Chandler groaned.

Monica's voice took on a dirtier edge. "Is she nice and tight? And wet? And hot? Do you like fucking her?"

The only answers were the couple's joined moans. But those sounds clearly said "yes."

Monica licked her fingertips, and began rubbing Cassie's clit a bit faster, with more pressure.

"Fuck her, my husband... fuck my cousin... fuck her tight little pussy and make her cum."

Cassie's moans were taking on a pleading lilt. Chandler leaned forward, resting on his extended arms, and pounded down and into her. Monica moved her head out of his way, and went to kneel by Cassie. She brushed strands of hair from her cousin's face and kissed her cheeks and lips.

"He's so good, isn't he?" Monica asked quietly. Cassie nodded, as best she could. "Let him bring you..." Monica guided, "Let him make you cum."

"Please, Chandler, make me cum," Cassie begged.

He was banging her hard and fast, huffing like a steam engine. The gorgeous babe had a look of near-euphoria as she hung right on the edge of climax. Then suddenly, she came, moaning and tossing her head from side to side. As she climaxed, Monica moved above her thrashing head, her knees spanning Cassie's shoulders. She saw the look on Chandler's face and knew it well. He was very close and he put his head down for the final few thrusts.

Monica put out her hand onto his shoulder. He looked up. "Don't cum in her."

Monica's expression held a sensual demand. Not because of jealousy, but because she wanted to do one more thing.

Chandler slowed his pace, and pulled out.

"Come up here, k?" Monica said as she took his hand.

Chandler moved up to straddle Cassie's torso. He felt her breasts against his ass.

Monica scooted even further in, resting her pussy against her cousin's head and feeling the soft hair brushing against her clit. She reached out and took hold of Chandler's hard dick.

"I'm gonna jack you and watch you spurt alllll over her face, baby," she said with a devious smirk. "Okay with you, Cassie?"

With Monica stroking him, even as she asked the question, Chandler got the distinct impression that the answer didn't matter anyway. But nonetheless, Cassie voiced her agreement, still enjoying her afterglow.

Monica took a reverse grip, so she could point him downward, and stroked him the way she had found most stimulating for him.

"You like cumming on a woman's face, don't you Chandler? You like watching it shoot out... and go all over her cheeks... and lips... and chin... and forehead... I KNOW you like cumming on my face, and I bet you want to cum on Cassie's face, too. Don't you? You want to cum on my sexy cousin. Cum for me, baby... cum for her... cum for Cassie."

Cassie waited with closed eyes. When she first found out she would be staying with Monica and Chandler, she fantasized about being a fuck toy for her cousin and her fiance. And now, at the end of their tryst, it had been everything she had wanted. She licked her lips in anticipation.

"That's it, baby... you can do it..." she heard her cousin encourage as she continued her hand-job.

Chandler's entire body was tense, and his stomach heaved in fast, though spaced, spasms.

Monica was jacking him rapidly now. "Cum, Chandler... that's it... almost there... cum, baby..."

"AAAUUUGGGHHHH!" he groaned as his load fired out. It splatted into Monica's trimmed strip of hair, and trailed down Cassie's forehead and nose. Monica continued milking him, and drew out spurt after spurt, covering her checks, her lips, and drizzling down her chin and neck.

As Chandler neared the end, Monica quickly scooted back and bend down. She took him in her mouth and sucked out the last few drops.

Cassie was already licking his cum into her mouth, and Monica joined her. The pair kissed deeply, tasting his jizz. Then Monica used her fingers to take dabs of cum and bring it alternately to their mouths, like a nasty delicacy.

Chandler collapsed onto the bed, and the girls took up places on either side. As the trio cuddled, Monica had a realization.

"Oh, DAMN! I told Ross you'd be staying at his place after today. Damn it! Now we can't do this again."

"Well," Cassie offered, "I'm here for a few more days. Maybe I can sneak over some day. And I'll come back into the city in a few weeks, too."

"Okay," Monica replied, trying to get over her disappointment. "But you better stay with us after Chandler and I get married."

"And speaking of Ross, which I always like to do when I'm lying in bed naked," Chandler said sarcastically, "Aren't you meeting him at his apartment in, like 15 minutes?"

Cassie looked at the clock. "Oh you're right. I should take a quick shower first, though. He'd probably wonder, if I came over with cum still on my face."

"Oh! OKAY! And I'll help you finish packing! I mean, you know, since you HAVE to go." Monica could never hide her excitement to organize someone or something.

Cassie showered. Monica packed. And Chandler pretty much laid there, stroking his dick to get hard again, hoping that Monica soon would be in the mood again.

Cassie quickly dressed and kisses were shared between the three. Chandler took Monica back into the bedroom, and Cassie left for Ross' apartment, smiling and thinking about the next half of her "cousin fantasy."

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
298 Followers
12