Friends: Cousin Cassie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
295 Followers

Ross paused briefly from his oral services. "Oh, you are SO gonna cum, little fuck-girl."

Cassie's smile melted into an impassioned look and moan as Ross went back to work. His lips pursed around her clit and he gave her a series of quick sharp sucks. Then his mouth opened and he ran his tongue throughout the folds of her swollen lips.

"Yes, Ross," she moaned. "Lick it... lick it."

She loved watching someone eat her out; man or woman. In high school and college, she'd developed a reputation among her friends as a girl who would fuck nearly anything that moved. And on this trip to the city, she was so far proving them right.

Ross' hot cousin soon began panting. He grabbed both of her legs and shoved them over his head, supporting them with his hands under her knees. Cassie's elbows let go, and she collapsed back onto the bed.

"Do it, Ross. Do whatever you want with me... Use my body... Control me... I want that so much."

His face buried into Cassie's crotch, as his tongue snaked up into her.

"Fuck yes," she gasped. "Shove your fuckin' tongue into me."

Ross tongue-fucked his beautiful cousin, tasting the juices that nearly flowed from her; watching the bottom of her breasts as they heaved; listening to her moan and spew out filthy encouragement.

"Oh fuck it, Ross... mmmm... ohhhh... that's it... fuck me with your mouth..."

He settled into a rhythm of fucking his tongue in and out, giving an open-mouth kiss to her lower lips each time her cunt was emptied. He could feel the muscles and tendons in her legs tense as he drove her onward and upward. He knew she would cum, maybe soon, and he wanted to be ready for the next thing he had in mind.

"Hold your legs up," he muttered between licks. Cassie reached down and grabbed behind each thigh, suspending them up and apart.

The sensual attack of Ross' mouth never abated as he worked his grey pants down to his knees. Since he was kneeling, it wasn't the easiest thing to take them off, but he managed to do so without disturbing his partner's pleasure.

Now completely naked like his cousin, he cradled her tight ass in his hands. Cassie was groaning deeply now. He could see her hands and legs tremble slightly. Even her pussy lips twitched ever so gently under his continued licking. She was getting close... he could feel it.

Ross moved his oral attention back to her clit, and pushed his finger inside her. Working it in and out as he licked above it, he readied Cassie for a second digit. Cassie groaned as a finger penetrated her again.

"UHHhhnnn... ssshhhit... what's..." she panted her question, "what's with you Gellers and... and two fingers?"

"You don't like it?" he teased quickly between licks.

"No, it... it feels amazing... it's just that... Monica likes it that way too..." Her voice took on a dirty tone. "So Ross... did YOU teach Monica to... to like it... this way? Huh? Ohhh, yeah... mmm... tell me... Have you ever... have you ever done this with your sister? Licked... licked her and... and finger-banged her?"

For the first time, since the start of their encounter, Ross wondered just what Monica and Chandler did with Cassie earlier that day. He made a note to coax the details out of her, though he knew he'd have to do very little coaxing.

Cassie's body was writhing and sweating under her cousin's control.

"Oh Ross, I'm gonna cum," she moaned loudly. "So close... so close... so close..." With each repetition, her words came closer to a whisper. Her face reflected the erotic tension that gripped her entire body. "So close... so cloOAAAHHHHHH!! UHNNNNNNN... OHHHHH FUUUCK.... FUUUUUCK..."

Ross' lips clamped around her clit and he gave her a fast pulsing suck. It matched the rapid shallow fucking from his hand. She groaned through a closed mouth, with fast snatches of air racing through her nostrils to interrupt each moan.

"MMMM... MMMM... MMMM... MMMM... MMmmm... mmmm... mmm..."

Cassie was still in her orgasmic stupor. Eyes closed. Her drained body gradually releasing its tightness. She barely noticed her partner climbing up between her legs. Slight pressure on her body. She was scarcely aware of the pressure moving upward. And before she knew it, a hard cock was pushed back into her mouth. She opened her eyes and looked up at Ross straddling her as he knelt. He grabbed a pillow and propped up her head.

"Give me your hands," he directed. Cassie's legs fell lazily, and her feet rested on the cold wood floor. She felt him grab both arms, and bring them above her head.

As he held them together, one wrist in each hand, Ross leaned forward. He weight pushed his fists into the mattress. He began fucking her mouth like it was a pussy. Fast thrusting, with his abdomen bumping against her forehead. Cassie didn't even try to lick or suck. She simply kept her teeth out of the way and clamped down on him with her lips. Right then, she knew the true meaning of the term "skull-fuck", and what's more, she liked it.

Ross went on like that, humping his beautiful cousin's head. It was nasty, it was dirty, and he liked it. He'd wanted to try it for so many years, but never had the nerve to suggest it to Carol, or Rachel, or one of his other lovers. But now that he was doing it, he realized how good it felt. And that his cousin was letting him do it to her... that made it so much more arousing.

He reveled in the sensations and he wanted to cum in her mouth. Shit, he wanted to cum in her mouth... but he also wanted to feel her tight hot pussy again... and then there was her ass... damn, it would feel good fucking her there. Ross struggled with the best kind of indecision. And he knew there could have been no bad choice, except to stop.

"I want to fuck you some more," he pronounced, having made his decision. He sat upright and pulled his dick out of her mouth.

"How do you want it?" came the sloppy sound of her question, just as the rod was leaving her lips. A little saliva dribbled down her chin from his cock.

"Move up," he said as he pulled her further onto the bed. Cassie quickly wiped her chin with a now-freed hand as she was maneuvered into place. Her head rested on the pillows, and she was immediately weighted down by Ross' body. She spread her legs wide and felt his penis push into her.

"Pretty vanilla way of doin' it, doncha think?" she said, still panting. Her partner was already fucking away. "Woulda thought you'd want it a little nastier... ya know, Ross... I'm not gonna say 'no'... to anything."

"I wanna look at you while I fuck you," he simply said, staring at her. Those eyes, that face. Those lips, that mouth. Ross mentally replayed every fantasy he'd had about her, ever since that summer at the rented family beach house, when he first saw her well-formed teenage body in a bikini. Every position and every scenario where he imagined them having sex. In his fantasies, both of them knowing it was wrong and trying not to get caught by their parents, but fucking each other anyway.

She reached up to run her fingers through his hair. But Ross still wanted Cassie to "know" who was "in charge". He grabbed her hands and pulled them widely apart above their heads. The full weight of his body pressed down into her. When they were young, Ross would hold her down and tickle her. But now, years later, he was holding her down and fucking her. Scant distance separated their faces. Cassie smelled herself in his mouth.

"Fuck me," she whispered, before kissing Ross passionately. His thrusting was renewed with vigor. Cassie moaned into his mouth, then broke their kiss to throw her head back into the pillows, groaning, "YES!"

Again Ross held by the wrists, letting her have that feeling of being controlled. Her fingers clenched and flexed as her orgasm creeped closer. She brought up her legs and wrapped them around her cousin's waist, hooking her feet behind his lower back. This allowed him to slip deeper into her, and they both groaned as he rammed her ever harder. His pelvis banged against her clit, and his balls slapped against her ass, and his dick plunged down into her over and over.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme," she chanted with gasping breath and contorted face. He stared at that gorgeous, impassioned visage. Far more beautiful now than when he had first lusted after her, when she was an eighteen-year-old bikini-clad temptress.

A wrist wiggled free, and he immediately grabbed it again. They were both moaning and grunting with each thrust. Cassie's legs gripped him tightly, almost as if she thought he could slip away from her. As much as she could, she used his torso for leverage to pull up to him, matching his rhythm.

Staring at Cassie's sex-ravaged face. Hearing her lurid sounds. Feeling her taut body gripping him and being gripped. It was almost more than he could take. He was so close to cumming, and he hoped he could hold out long enough to bring his cousin again.

Ross nearly pounced on her lips and placed a hard kiss. His tongue invaded her mouth; the way it had done her pussy; and the way his cock had done her mouth.

He was so close. "Cum, Cassie... cum, dammit!" his mind screamed. He hoped she was almost there, because he couldn't hold out much...

"AAAWWWWHHHH," his groan came as his cock unloaded inside her.

The first stream of hot cum was just what she needed to break the dam. Cassie's climax hit. "AAAAHHHH... YESSS... YESSSssss..."

Her head thrashed from side to side, as guttural moans oozed from her lips. Her legs tightened around his body, squeezing the breath from him. She struggled futilely in his grasp. Her fingers flailed in a way she wanted her body to do. Still he held her... still he fucked her.

Thrust after thrust, Cassie's cunt was filled with Ross' thick white seed. As his orgasm passed, he continued pounding her until her body showed signs of easing tension. He gradually slowed, and then stopped.

They lay there. His dick still inside her. Both bodies drenched with sweat. Panting and gasping for air.

"You can let go now," she breathed softly.

"Oh, sorry," he laughed, as he released her wrists. The color slowly flowed back into the white finger lines. Her legs unhooked and dropped to the bed beside him.

She giggled with him. "That's quite alright," she said taking his head in her hands and kissing him deeply.

Ross rested his head next to hers. Both were amazed at their intensity.

"Shit, Ross. No one's ever done me like that," she admitted, finally beginning to catch her breath.

"Really?" he asked, half-uncertain, half-surprised, and half-boastful.

"Oh, totally. Whatever woman gets you is in for a helluva lot of great sex!"

"Aw, well... not THAT much... well, okay... yeah, a helluva lot!" he said with false modesty.

They rolled to the side, and he finally slipped out of her. They caressed each other's bodies, playing like lovers.

"So," Cassie asked, "do I HAVE to sleep in the guest room tonight?"

"Well, I don't know... what if someone found my naked... my TOTALLY naked... cousin in bed with me?" he teased. "Doncha think that would look a little bad?"

"Tell ya what," she offered with a dazzling smile, "let me stay in your bed tonight... and I promise I'll wake you up in the morning... in a VERY fun and nasty way."

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
295 Followers
12