Friend's Cousin's Birthday

Story Info
He takes Asian friend's sexy cousin to a movie.
842 words
2.47
124.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the events that I told you about in the story Last Day Of Work, I tried to find work involving computers, but I had no success. Finally, I got a job at the local convention centre. What I do is that whenever the servers would bring dirty dishes to my station, I would put them in the appropriate racks before sending them to the dishwasher.

While there, I met a guy from the Philippines whose name is Andrew (he started working there the day after I did). Even though we live in opposite parts of the city (I live in the south end and he lives near the west end), we formed a fairly good friendship.

A little while ago, Andrew told me that a cousin of his from the Philippines was coming over to see him and so I wished him well with his relatives.

A few days later, I got a call from Andrew.

"Good afternoon, Andrew." I said.

"Good afternoon," Andrew said. "There is a reason why I am calling you. It is about a cousin of mine."

"So what happened with the two of you?" I asked, expecting some problem between the two of them.

"I have no problem with her" Andrew said. I was relieved about that, partly that there was no problem and partly that the cousin was a female. Then I asked why he was calling. Then he said "The reason is that my cousin's 26th birthday is coming up and I want you to keep her busy until the party." I agreed and hung up after discussing about specifics.

On the day agreed on, which was the same day as her birthday, I went over to the Wal-Mart near my place because that was the place where we agreed to meet. I waited near the entrance to the store for a few minutes before I heard his voice from behind me.

"Hi there" he said.

I turned around and he was there. I immediately noticed that he was not alone. Beside him was a female, who I figured out was the cousin mentioned. Being a breast man, I immediately took a discrete glance at her breasts and noticed that while she didn't have humongous breasts, she wasn't flat-chested either. I guessed that she was a B or C cup.

Andrew introduced me to his cousin, whose name was Michelle. Then the three of us went to the McDonald's that was in the store. After the drinks, Andrew left after telling me what time he expected us to be at his place. Then we went to my place.

Fortunately for me, no one was home at the time. I showed her around the house before we ended up in the basement. As we were talking, she told me I was handsome. I was pleased that she thought of me that way. Then I told her that she was cute.

Michelle asked "Do you think that I am sexy?"

I responded that I think that she was. Then I decided to lightly kiss her on the lips. She must have decided to kiss me at the same time because she started kissing me open-mouthed which I responded to after the initial shock. While kissing, we started undressing each other.

After I had finished undressing her, I started kissing her neck before moving on down to her breasts. While I was sucking and licking her tits, my hands moved down to her cunt so I could finger her.

After a while, I left her tits and kissed my way to her pussy. Once I reached it, I started kissing my way around her until she begged for me to eat her, which I gladly did. I alternatively ate her and fingered her cunt while sucking her clit.

While eating her out, Michelle wanted to suck my cock and told me so, so I adjusted my position so we could pleasure each other at the same time. When she announced she was going to cum, I focused on her clit and when she came, I moved back to her cunt and drank her juices.

When I came in her mouth, I told her that she could swallow my cum, which she did. Then we kissed and I could taste my cum on her breath. Then Michelle said "I want you to fuck me."

After getting a condom and having my cock sucked by her while fingering her, I put the condom on before putting my cock into her wet cunt. While I was fucking her, I was sucking her tits and fingering her at the same time. Then Michelle said "I’m cumming" before she had her orgasm. Shortly after I ejaculated into the condom.

After getting the condom off and the two of us getting dressed, we talked for a while before leaving my place to take Michelle to Andrew’s place. I never got a chance to see her since then because she went back home, although she talked to me over the phone before she left.