Friend's Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Father lets older friend spend time with his young daughter.
1.8k words
61.9k
39
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a fortnight since I visited my mate Mal and his wonderful sexy 18yr old daughter Emma. There hadn't been a day or night go past that I didn't think of her and the sexual fun her dad and I had that night. She had given me a souvenir of our first time together, a white satin pair of panties size 8. Even after a fortnight I could still smell her aroma that was caked in the panty gusset.

I had spoken to Mal daily on the phone about how much I had enjoyed his daughter and was hoping he could arrange another night of fun for us all. When Mal informed me he was going away for a week on a work seminar, I was disappointed as I would have to wait another week to enjoy Emma. Then he suggested that I take Emma out over the weekend and my cock started to twitch uncontrollably in anticipation of being inside her tight bald cunt once more.

Emma phoned me the next day and I arranged a time to pick her up from her house. As I parked in her driveway Emma, carrying an overnight bag, ran to my car and jumped in beside me. She leaned over to me and gave me a passionate hello kiss, her tongue wrestling with mine inside my mouth. I wanted to fuck her right there and then in her driveway.

When our kiss broke, I caught my breath, started the car and drove away as one of her neighbour's stood and watched us. He must have been curious about what this old man and his young neighbour were up to.

Emma started giggling as she told me. "He is the neighbour that is always looking through the fence at me sun baking naked."

"I don't blame him, I would be spying on you too if you were my neighbour." I said.

"Uncle Wally, you can see me naked anytime you like." Emma responded as she cuddled up to me. I loved how she called me her uncle even though we weren't related.

"Let's go to the hotel I've booked for us and we can change before we go out for lunch." I suggested to Emma.

"That sounds wonderful." She replied.

As I drove the car Emma cuddled up to me and rubbed the crotch of my pants, she then undid my belt and zipper, letting my hard cock push my underwear out like a tent pole. Pulling it free from being restrained, she began stroking slowly; pushing her finger into her mouth to make it all wet and then running it over the knob of my cock.

When she lowered her head, with her mouth opened wide, she took my cock deep inside before her lips wrapped around my shaft. She began to suck as she bobbed her head up and down. I had to find a place to park the car quickly as I couldn't concentrate on my driving while a gorgeous female was giving me a blow job. Pulling over into an emergency lane I stopped the car just as my cock started to erupt and shoot my load of cum into her mouth. After cleaning my cock with her tongue she sat up beside me.

"I've missed you, Uncle Wally. I would play with my pussy thinking of you every night." She said with a big smile.

"I've missed you too sweetie, there hasn't been a time I haven't thought of you. I'm so looking forward to spending a night with you." I replied.

Forty minutes later we were standing together at the hotel's reception. As I signed in, the receptionist kept looking at Emma; she had undone another of her blouse buttons allowing her young breasts to be on display, along with her micro short skirt she was wearing. Guys and couples walking past turned their heads for another look at the sexy brunette that was beside me holding my hand.

Once inside our room, Emma started undressing and she was down to her panties and bra as I handed the baggage carrier his tip. He gave me a smile and thanked me, taking another look towards Emma.

He continues to gaze at Emma's body and says, "If there is anything else you require sir, or if I can be of any assistance, please call. I'm on till 7 am."

As I close the door, I turn to see Emma, now nude and bouncing on the bed like a girl half her age, happy and excited.

I sat on the edge of the bed and said, "You enjoy having men gazing at your body don't you?"

Emma just giggled. I remembered how her dad had told me she likes showing off, and how she loved to embarrass him in front of others, or have him watch her enjoying someone else. My jacket was soon off and my shirt buttons were being undone by Emma. I undid my belt and stood up to drop my pants to the floor. Emma had a hold of my underwear and was eagerly pulling them down and then with her foot she pushed them down to my ankles, where I stepped out of them.

I stood there watching this sexy young body lying in front of me as her feet played with my cock making it start to throb, getting bigger and harder. I parted her legs as I leaned forward and with my tongue ran it from the bottom to the top of her pussy over and over. By the third lick, her cunt lips had begun to part and open up to allow my tongue to probe deeper inside her wet pussy.

I felt both her hands on my head pushing my mouth harder against her love hole as she screamed for me to keep licking and tongue fucking her young hole. With both my hands I reached out and grabbed her small breasts and with one breast in each of my palms I squeezed them hard and then pinched her nipples hard pulling them out further. She moaned out for me to pinch them harder and as I did she started to squirt her love juices all over my face.

I crawled up and took a nipple into my mouth and bit it, then moved to her other nipple and bit that too. I looked at her face seeing her big brown eyes were tightly closed and she was biting her bottom lip. Her breathing was fast and heavy as I rubbed my hard cock over her cunt and then lining up my cock head I pushed it into her tight hole. Her cunt resisted at first then it opened up and took it inside.

I felt her cunt muscles tighten around my cock shaft as I started to thrust it inside her. Emma had more control of her cunt muscles than many older females I knew. Her dad, Mal, had taught her well. I lay there for a few minutes and when I felt her cunt relax I drove my cock deep inside her. With each thrust inside I could feel my cock head hit the back of her womb before I withdrew and thrust back inside.

As I started to cum and squirt my load inside her, Emma threw her arms around my waist and held me tight against her, keeping my cock buried deep inside her. Once I had stopped squirting and blowing my cum, she rolled me over onto my back. With my cock still buried deep inside her cunt, she sat up and squirmed and wiggled her hips, trying to get my cock back up to full hardness.

Relaxing her tight muscle grip on my cock it slipped out of her cum filled cunt; she then slid down the bed to allow her to take my cock into her mouth. She began to suck and lick around my knob and up and down my shaft. My cock had no control, her mouth lips and tongue took control causing my cock to become hard again. I couldn't believe how good she was; I had never gotten so hard or so quick as had just happened. She was a perfect sex machine and a wonderful sexual toy.

I lost control and was soon blowing another load, this time into my mate's daughter's mouth. Once I had finished squirting into her mouth Emma let my cock slip out.

Crawling up beside me she kissed me and as I opened my mouth she opened hers and let my cum run out from her mouth into mine. With her cheeky smile she sat back and watched me swallow my own cum.

We lay there in a sexual embrace, her hand holding my cock and me holding the cheeks of her arse. Every now and then I'd take her nipple into my mouth and pull it away from her breasts, then watch as I released it seeing how far I could make her nipples stick out.

Checking the clock I suggested we shower and get dressed for lunch. As we showered, our hands ran all over each other's body and as I washed her butt cheeks, I couldn't resist parting them and pushing my finger against her butt hole. I was amazed as her butt tightened then relaxed to let my finger penetrate her young butt and I wondered how far her father had taken her.

After we dried each other we started to dress. I had chosen to wear smart casual pants along with a nice shirt. Emma slipped on a dress that hugged her body. It had a low cut front exposing some of her budding breasts, and came to just above her knees. It had a slit on the side that showed off her legs as she walked.

"Ok, I'm ready." Emma said excitedly.

"Aren't you forgetting to put some underwear on?" I asked.

Giggling she said. "I thought you might like to show me off."

As we walked out the main entrance to the hotel, holding each other's hand, I felt all the eyes of those that could see us, looking at us; an old man with a young gorgeous female. Emma noticing that we were being watched, stopped and reached up onto her toes to give me a passionate kiss, I gave her left breast a squeeze through her dress, leaving those watching no doubt that we were lovers.

I smiled at Emma as we started to walk towards the restaurant and she asked. "Do you like me teasing everyone?"

"Of course I love it; I want everyone to know how lucky I am to be with you." I said.

Emma wrapped her arm around my waist and gave me a cuddle, causing more people to stare at us. I was starting to become like Emma and enjoy flirting with others that were watching us. As I watched one male and female couple staring at Emma, I cuddled her letting them see me squeezing her butt cheeks as I pulled the front of her body against my crotch. I wanted others to know how lucky I was; this old man fucking this hot sexy young female I had in my arms.

To be continued

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So

Wheres the story of how Emma became intimate with her dad?

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
One of my fantasies!

Likely it never will happen, but I certainly would enjoy a day spent fucking an 18 or 19 year old girl like one in this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Her eyes were blue. ...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories